1.7

Dave tenny

Dave tenny

Extremely disappointed with customer service

Delivery to retailer got lost in Miela system resulting in hours racing around and on the phone both to retailer and miela. Getting delivered a week later than stated. Wouldn't even offer a free delivery..times are changing.. customer satisfaction doesn't exist anymore

tjrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product poor service

Needed small repair on washing machine...new door rubber. Was on hold for 45mins first time I called 59 mins second time. Finally got through and explained problem & booked day for repair. Wait all day no contact, due to incorrect contact details, eventually arrives with no parts to repair machine. Wasted my time and his , not to mention I now have to take another day off work to get it done. Not the greatest customer service Miele

tjr

3 out of 4 Miele products purchased, continue having issues.

DUD VACUUM CLEANER

Not impressed

Not impressedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest quality product I’ve bought in a long time.

Not happy

Not happyQueensland

Disappointment after disappointment!

Book owlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst customer service I have experienced

Book owl

Don't bother, as will be clear by the review I am not going back to the phone number , the chat line, or the website or to Miele again. Carol

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Abysmal Customer Service - Poor Customer Communication - Long Wait Times Getting through - Lacking Technicians

Poor Customer Service

Dishwasher almost five years old and very happy with it other than this is the second time have to call for repair.
Communication is very poor with Customer Service, too difficult to get through on phone and frustrating responses. I also did Chat and email, hopeless.
Waited another 10 days after first call out to order part - that’s fine but rang the day before to confirm and gave mobile number to pass on. This didn’t happen so missed his visit. Told to wait another 10 days so I called to get a quote and it was about $600.00. In the end I have canceled and intend to buy a cheaper dishwasher.

marsha milatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted with customer service

I purchased a miele dishwasher 4 years ago & it has a problem stopping mid cycle & displaying an F14 error. I emailed customer service & saying that I was extremely disappointed that after 4 years( & I might add very little use) that the washer was failing . I asked if they would consider helping me out with the cost of repair but all they did was tell me to clean the return valve which I did. Still not working. I emailed again & have had no response. Poor customer service & I am so disgusted that I swear I will never buy Miele again.

MRS MARSHA MILAT QUEENSLAND 0449264502 noosaoote@optusnet.com.au

alissabrennan

alissabrennanSydney, NSW

Will not purchase Miele again

My Miele dishwasher has died after about 6 years, the more reviews I read the less I believe the claim that their dishwashers are built to last 20 years. It is quite disappointing. The call out fee is exhorbitant so I will be buying a new cheaper machine with a new warranty instead of spending potentially the same amount on a repair.

AKIN

AKINNew South Wales

Poor Customer Service

Dishwasher stopped working. Contacted Miele service. Despite 3 call-outs, a month's wait, dishwasher still not working. After the third call-out, case was closed by Miele with no contact to see if the problem had been rectified as technician did not stay to ascertain if in fact the problem had been fixed. No quote has ever been provided. Technician has replaced parts but dishwasher is still not working. Rang customer care, waited for 30 minutes and then after finally speaking with a consultant, she hung up. Dishwasher still not fixed.

Ken N

Ken NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

Our four year old Miele dishwasher stopped working and was displaying an error message. I thought I would use the live chat on their website but they only told me verbatim what was in the user manual (which was unhelpful). Their only suggestion was to book in a service which I did for ten days later. A few days before the scheduled service I received a text confirming the date and time range for the service. When the time passed without the technician arriving I rang them. After 45 minutes I was told that the technician had missed most of his appointments today but they are not sure why. They suggested I re-book but the next available appointment is not for another eight days. I cannot believe how poor this is.

MRIES

MRIESGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Miele Blizzard CX1

Fantastic vacuum! powerful suction, great accessories and easy cleaning. Was shocked at how much was picked up after believing my carpet was cleaned already with my older bagged vac. 5 stars are not enough

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely review, glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele Vacuum! Kind regards, Greg.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele Dishwasher Active SC inbuild

Heating relay stopped working 3 weeks after the two year warranty expired. We built a new house and moved in April 2020 and the heating function stopped in May 2020.
With a premium product like Miele I would have expected a better customer service. Instead I have been quoted the full service and repair fee and still waiting for a technician to come out and see us. We have several Miele products and although I am very happy with their performance, I am not happy with this sort of experience and I consider it a product not fit for purpose.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Miele customer support does not care for customers at all

I've recently bought a miele dishwasher. After turning it on for the first time the control panel displayed that the device is faulty. The store I bought it from said that I have to call miele to get it checked out and serviced. After calling them not only where they disdaining they told me that I have to wait for almost 3 weeks for someone to come check what happened to a new dishwasher. They feel no need to deliver on their products.

Tom79

Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products, terrible customer service!

sam l.

sam l.Sydney, NSW

MIELE rangegood disappointing rangehood

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Miele customer service recommendations

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Probably the worst customer service experience of my life

Lone J.

Lone J.asked

I just read the reviews. Buyer satisfaction is definitely dropping and so is Miele’s reputation. Disgusting people wait so long, have call out fees on machines that boast 20 yrs longevity. The call out fees should be covered in the expense of the machines in the first place. This is a standard you would expect with cheaper inexpensive throw away brands. All I can say is word gets around and reputation can make or break companies. Appalling customer service. And there is no sincerity in your apology or you would have fixed these issues. You may as well be a chat bot apologising. I’ll be spreading the word.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Lone, we are sorry that you are disappointed in our brand, we are constantly working with our customers on a case by case basis to resolve any issues that they are experiencing with their product. If you are having issues with your Miele appliance, we would be more than happy to address this with you. We are working to improve our wait times, and we do sincerely apologise for any delay you have experienced. Please feel free to email me (Anna) at prsupport@miele.com.au and provide your name and best contact number and our team will be in contact as soon as possible to resolve your concerns. Kind regards, Anna.

Book owlasked

Hello miele representative, I bought a miele dishwasher a new one, after the first one only four years old broke down. It was delivered and installed this morning 12/06/20 without the cutlery holder. I rang I held for 20 minutes on the phone, because I have nothing else to do with my life. I went to the online site, which sends you back to the phone number. I had an online chat which sent me back to the phone number. Still holding. What a useless system. Very unimpressed. Carol

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Carol, thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to hear of your experience. Can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact number to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. Kind regards, Daniel.

Book owl

Dont bother , I am not going back to the website or the phone line. Carol

Tony cusack

Tony cusackasked

Hi Joel we have had a problem with the water hose on g692sc plus dish washer leaking in to the cupboatdswe have had it fixed by miles previously but it has started leaking again can you give us some idea how to fix it thanks Tony

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Tony, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time without investigating further. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au . Kind regards, Joel.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353. For all other countries contact information, please contact your local Miele representative.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives