Miele
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Miele

Debs
DebsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst ever after sales support

my rangehood has become faulty after a normal usage for just 2 months. It trips my circuit breaker. I have taken the plug out. The earliest service I can get is after 20 days and if I try to call customer service there is a wait for ~60 mins. The online chat doesnt now anything and ask to contact customer service.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Debs, I'm sorry about this situation and the delay in the parts being sent to you. I've responded to you in another chat, if you send your details there I'll escalate this matter for you. Kind regards, Anna.

PLB
PLB

Don’t buy Miele - zero customer service

I have been buying Miele products for over 15 years. Have many products in 3 different locations. Just purchased a new dryer ($2000) - less than 2 months old. Hasn’t operated effectively from day one - now won’t even turn on! Now I’m told 2 weeks before someone can look at it! Seriously poor customer service - have lost me as a customer - no faith left in the products or their service!

Hazz
HazzPerth, WA

Riding On Past Reputation.

michelle
michelleSydney, NSW

worst customer service ever

no point in getting extended warranty

they use random contractors who come out, dont log anything and then miele tells you its your issue and you need to chase them!

JxPea
JxPeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Received delivery of my new washer and dryer today. Upon installation the Miele technician said there's a fault with the machine and cannot get the washer to pass the initialisation stage. Advises there's nothing he can do and i will need to call the Customer Service Support team to sort something out. Had to waited over 1 hour just to speak to someone! Then got told they can't send anyone out for another 2 weeks! Delivered faulty goods and then had to waste my time to resolve the issue. Another day i need to arrange to be home so they can come by. Will most likely not purchase their products again being so hard to deal with.

rupika k.
rupika k.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

I bought Miele machine 4 months ago , and it is showing up twin dos container missing if you ring customer service I waited one hour and then the guys I spoke to had no information how to fix the error ( he was reading from a fact sheet ) , basically all the information is available online and I have tried that all by myself
Westinghouse customer service is much better than these people

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miele arrogance and poor customer service

I bought a Miele G5000SCi CLST Integrated Dishwasher on 26 December 21, through the Good Guys in Northland Preston, with an agreed delivery date of the 11 January. I now get a non-reply text stating it will be 24 January. Both the Good Guys and Miele don't know the meaning of a commitment nor customer service. It is all yes when you purchase but as soon as you pay you are treated with indifference.

I also hate the Miele business model which they put in place to get around retail price maintenance laws. Must say I won’t be buying another Miele product on principle

Mike

Would rate Zero If possible. Will never buy again...

Zoran J.
Zoran J.Sydney, NSW

customer service

It's definitely worse customer service in Australia. People will buy miele because it is a name, but if you need support for spare parts, they will not help you, or they will try to rip you off. never replay on email ( but they said, " We will contact you

Terrible customer service

There is absolutely no benefit to buy direct from Miele. Upon delivery, the driver called me to say he will drop the machine in half an hour without previous notification... Result: No one at home to receive it, plus an extra week without washing machine... Today, they finally dropped it (literally just dropped it) Because apparently there are extra fees to take out a plastic and to connect a hose.
The whole experience has been terrible, I will never recommend to buy direct from Miele.

AntNew South Wales

No service

I bought a washing machine wwd120wcs. It stopped working 3 days after installation
60 minute wait for customer service on 2 occasions
No reply to email requesting an urgent service
Despite it been 3 days old would only service it after XMAS
This is not what you expect for a premium product

Hi Daniel
Thank you. I have emailed my details
Regards

John
JohnSydney, NSW

No response

Add me to the list of those disappointed with Miele's lack of response to a warranty claim. My dishwasher, which is less than two years old and little used, has ceased working because of some sort of electrical fault (it trips the house safety switch). No response to emails.

Neil P
Neil PNoosaville

Miele Spare Parts lost in space !

We made 2 orders on spare parts on 22 Nov 2021. One has been delivered and we have heard nothing from Miele despite written request on the status of the other order. The phone enquiry system is useless unless you have enough time on hand. The Online chat service has told us twice they cannot help!
They readily accept our our money and then fail to perform on delivery.
Beverly Prideaux longtime Miele user.

Joerede
JoeredeAU

Miele unable to provide service. They do not respond. Use third part service providers to service their product.

Dont waste your time or money with Miele.

A simple fan belt replacement on a three year old heat pump drier is yet to be repaired.
Miele have sent other service providers that have no idea how to service equipment.

We are left with a dryer that once serviced lasted an hour.

Miele have not responded to our requests to repair their fault.

Poor customer service

My less than 2yo dishwasher stopped working and displays an error message.
I tried to book a service visit and the earliest appointment was almost 3 weeks away. Called the customer service and after over 30min wait was told that they are very busy and can't do anything for me.
Now our family is left without a dishwasher over Christmas and New Year period.
Extremely disappointed! Miele has to lift its customer service game as I never had similar issues with other brands.

Anton G.
Anton G.

Annette
Annetteasked

Anyone know the solution to sheets balling up in my Miele dryer after 2 +hrs middle still damp? You then have to drape them around the house. MAY AS WELL DONE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SAVED THE ELECTRICITY!!

Bevie
Bevie

It is the worst dryer I have ever had!!.. my sheets ball up so tight!.. I have to constantly go and deball them to get them to dry, so frustrating….. just a rubbish crappy dryer

Sue K
Sue Kasked

The grilling element in my oven is in the process of collapsing. It is only 5 years old. How do I fix the problem and how much will it cost. Never had any problems with my old Miele oven. Very disappointed.

Dianeasked

My 8 year old Miele dishwasher won't power on and the Miele service technician told me the motherboard needs to be replaced for $800. I decided to buy a new one instead of repair, and I was told I could claim the service call out fee and get a credit since I bought a new one from them. Anyone knows how to claim it? Miele customer care doesn't answer my calls, and there is no information to be found on their website. Thanks!

Wicked
Wicked

I was told that once I receive and pay for my new dishwasher I can Google a Miele "Service Rebate Form" to get a refund of the service call. I haven't tried it yet and considering Miele's poor past customer service it probably won't work, but good luck anyway!

Diane

Thank you! I've already paid for my new dishwasher on the phone and now can only cross my fingers... I'm still and so puzzled that at this day and age, a German company who prides themselves for providing quality goods would treat their customers this way - completely opposite to being accurate and reliable.

Darwin
Darwin

The fault to my machine is considered major. The solution offered and service experience means I will never purchase another Miele product

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives