Miele

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very Disappointed

I bought my KM5975 induction cooktop 8 years ago. At the high price I paid, I expected it to last the 20 years that Miele claims it's products last for. However, last weekend the cooktop started displaying FE35 as an error code. I arranged for a Miele technician to come and fix the problem upon where I was advised that it would cost over $1,100 to repair the power electronic board. I am a very disappointed customer.

Can believe how rubbish my Miele Dryer has been

Jack TaylorMiele

$35,000 Miele Inbuilt Freezer and Fridge has been a complete disaster and strongly urge people to avoid

Julie

JulieNorthern Region, NSW

VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Very disappointed. I ASSUMED for the PRICE I paid for this wonderful product it would at least have a rinse cycle Not happy. What a waste of money and water!

Hai Pham

Hai PhamVictoria

I will never buy Miele washing machine again

My washing machine stops working at 1 year and 8 months. I will never buy one more product from Miele. I better buy cheaper products but with better and more friendly customer services. One of the worst experience I have ever had.

AliHitchie

AliHitchieSydney, NSW

Very poor quality and a disappointment - Miele integrated dishwasher

We purchased our Miele Integrated Dishwasher just 5 years ago and it has been an absolute disappointment. Despite only using it occasionally (there's only 2 of us in our household) this week there was a faulty circulation pump which required replacement costing over $900!!! The technician found two error codes (F63 and F84) which you would not expect in a product by Miele that was meant to be 'top of the range' and premium quality. This dishwasher is certainly not of merchantable quality and at this point, I would never purchase one again.

Miele Thermal Disinfector

Purchased appliance in 2012 for A$11,550 in 2012. Had repeated error messages from day one, causing machine to stop mid-cycle. Miele service technician unable to find cause of problem. After 3 years faulty inlet hose found from manufacturing. By then out of warranty! Has costs thousands of dollars in repairs over the years. Latest quote is of cracked sump for $2,100. We have decided to dispose of the appliance as it is NOT fit for purpose - rusts instruments. Will NEVER buy Miele again.

Alex M
Alex M

Have emailed my details to Miele and have received no reply....clearly Miele are not interested

Mary R.Sydney, NSW

Miele T1 steam finish&eco XL

I have been a homemaker for 40 years so naturally I have had several appliances. This dryer is by FAR the worst product (and one of the dearest dryers on the market) I have ever had the misfortune of owning.
It hardly heats up, it is not simple to operate and it creates a ball of damp laundry!

Hi Anna
Thank you for your response although I doubt there is anything wrong with the appliance, it just does not meet my expectations.
Mary Revelas
02-9327-1713

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Mary, thank you for providing your details. I've noted these, and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. For your privacy, can you delete your message above with these contact details. Kind regards, Anna.

Miele.... where to start!!!

silver sailor

silver sailorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Second to none

I needed a new drain hose for my Miele washing machine after 10 years of perfect operation. I rang Miele and the man on the phone knew exactly who I was and what I needed. I received the part (with no delivery charge) within 3 days.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

frans54

frans54AU

repair cost estimate 1700 dollars

Our washing machine stopped working. i am electrician so checking what i could to reset computer.
rang miele service specialist come check needs new computer board and doorswitch cost to fix estimate 1700 dollars plus gst tax.
we decided not to bother so i had a look at the doorswitch pulled it apart tested and refit tested the washing machine twice working perfectly ok so look on youtube how to save 1700 dollars don’t get ripped of by miele no more miele for me they used to be the best past sentence check photo same computer board new for sale in europe 89 euro
got some free detergent from miele so that’s one more star

Frances C.

Frances C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never buying a Miele appliance again.

Craig walmsley

Craig walmsleyLaunceston, TAS

How disappointing my new Miele clothes dryer has been.

I have had Miele appliances now for 30 years. My last dryer I had was perfect and used it for 27 years and couldn’t fault it! The one I have now I paid $4500. and it’s been a regrettable product from the start. After the first few months Miele replaced the first dryer saying it had a fault but this one is no better. The problem being drying sheets always ends up in a ball and most of the time have to dry 1 sheet at a time! This is very time consuming and frustrating when I was used to dry my sheets in the old one with out any problems at all! I’ll never purchase another Miele product again and that’s sad as I had always believed Miele was the best in the world! Not the case any more unfortunately.
Very unhappy customer

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm done with Miele.

SonaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best ever dishwasher from miele

Such an amazing dishwasher don’t have to worry about the dishes.Every dish is perfectly washed and dried.Does its job very well.Accumulates quite alot dishes and performs the job silently without making any noise.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Sona for taking the time to leave this review!

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vacuum repair

Just wanted to say thanks very much to the service department in Melbourne for replacing the motor in our (admittedly only 2.5 year old) vacuum cleaner free of charge. Great service. Thanks again!

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Jeff for taking the time to leave this review!

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

So disappointing...Miele....immer kaput

Michael and Katie

Michael and KatieFar North Queensland, QLD

Product does not last and service is poor

Andrew Brown

Andrew BrownLaunceston, TAS

All Good with Miele Appliances until you have a problem!

Chasav56asked

Our Dishwasher is onky 2.5yrs old & it flashes F84 we have checked everything can’t resolve problem?

Sona

Hi do you regularly clean your dishwasher once in a month with a dishwasher cleaner??

Chasav56

We do use a cleaner regularly & even have descaled it !

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi there, thanks for your question. That type of fault requires a service call as it can be a number of different things. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna

Jodie

Jodieasked

Not sure what's happening with Miele Services. I had my dryer fixed, paid what was due while the service person was in attendance and then was sent an over due bill for a part I wasn't asked to pay for while the service person was in attendance. Don't know what's happening as a customer you don't have any idea what the final cost of a service will be if they send new invoices after the service call.

Lincoln C
Lincoln C

I will recommend you to call them right away so that they can fix the bill. Don’t let this misunderstanding or incorrect bill ruin your credit report.

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Jodie, you are welcome to email me at prsupport@miele.com.au if you need any assistance. Just send me through your contact details and the bill and we can assist you. Kind regards, Anna.

SRavindran

SRavindranasked

Hi , Our Miele dishwasher that we bought a year and half ago, with extended warranty of 5 years stopped working last week with an error message F11, contacted Miele last Friday and they advised a technician will pop over in a weeks time .. Finally we had the technician come in yesterday and told that they found a screw in the dishwasher n that caused the drain pump broken. We don’t wash screws so we have no idea where the screw came from and they advised that the screw doesn’t seem to theirs n he quoted $800 though we have an extended warranty of 5 years .. A new dishwasher cost is just $1099, I am not sure why would drain pump cost $800 and they are not covering the cost.. not sure if the technician put the screw in there so they don’t have to cover the cost.. He left and said will email the cost and haven’t heard since.. can someone contact us ASAP

Martin
Martin

This sounds like a department of fair trading issue? Our experience with Miele is that if needs fixing its almost cheaper to replace it. The EU are considering a white goods legislation where products must last a minimum of 5 years. This sounds to me that the industry is full of dud equipment designed to keep the consumption going?

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryAppliance Brands