Appalling Customer Service

DimitriosSydney

Miele customer service

Mad as hell

Mad as hellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling company, buyer beware, don't go near Miele

Miele: Very Disappointing After Sales Support

Jane Good - North Melb

Jane Good - North Melb Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miele - disappointing service

Booked my service appointment 19 days ago with photo of broken part ( came back from holidays for service ) service man cane without part and was given wrong model number ( been a customer for 20 years ) - can’t get part or service for another 3 weeks - this is a systematic problem with Miele products - a product is only as good as its service - so so disappointed

ShawnZFlorey 2615, ACT

Miele induction cooktop KM 7574FL, I wish the zero star is available

ShawnZ

Hi Daniel, I've sent an email to the email address you provided, with the information you required. I hope Miele can resolve my issue ASAP.

ShawnZ

Buy a different brand - not worth it!

Purchased a WCD120WCS washing machine on 5 Nov 2020. Within a week was getting F50 fault and machine wouldn't start program. Would only operate intermittently. Rang Miele on 3 Dec to book service (on hold for minimum 30 minutes, majority of the time it's 45-60 minutes on hold). I advised the fault error was F50. Earliest booking we could get was 21 Dec 20. Technician inspected machine and confirmed it was an F50 Fault (motor & electronics need replacing) unfortunately he was unable to fix on day as he didn't have parts (even though I advised them of the fault on 3 Dec). Earliest date for repair would be 14 Jan 2021. This is appalling service not to mention the hours I have spent waiting on the phone to Miele.

Anne McDonald
Anne McDonald

MRCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nightmare

Bought 5 Miele appliances for our new home. The cooktop and the Rangehood do not do what they are suppose to do after you spend about $7000. The cooktop was replaced as the first one had a faulty circuit board. The second one (hope not a refurbished one) the flame does not hold for 2 of the 5 burners. Their customer service is the most horrible one I have ever come across. I regret spending so much for such appalling appliances.

MRC

Thanks Daniel, I sent the email with my contact details as requested. Look forward to hearing from your team.

MRC

No news from anyone Daniel.

Miele washing machine failure after two washes

Had a Miele washing machine model WWG 660 installed on 28 November 2020 and have only used it several time since there Today Saturday 2 January 2021, the machine stopped working as the control panel just died. We have a big load of after Christmas washing to do urgently, but nobody is available until Friday 8 January - a little less than a week for now. This was an expensive purchase so why should it fail when I know even relatively cheap brands don't just die so soon. So disappointing. There is now way of sending Miele an email and smart sods that they are, text messages are blocked - only telephone calls accepted which can take 30 minutes or more to elicit a response. how I revgfret buying their products

Not Happy

Not HappyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Miele vacuum cleaners aren’t what are used to be

My mother had Miele vacuum cleaners during the 1980s and when I moved out of home I purchased one as they always did the job and we’re exceptionally well made. Nowadays they seem to be made of a much lighter, poorer quality construction and the suction and reliability is nowhere as good as the last one we had. What went wrong?

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Miele Service

Nichole

NicholeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wish I could choose no stars....Never buy Miele

HEADsydney

Is miele made in Germany anymore

Well i will never buy this brand again, i personally know more than 2 other families who had microwaves same model as mine which lasted 6 years very light use... we all threw them out.
There doesn't seem to be or i cant find "made in Germany "sticker anywhere .
Stand to be corrected.
I have asked the question as yet 3 months ago on this site No answer.

Bev Lamb

Bev LambTheodore 2905, ACT

Absolutely appalling service.

The drainage pipe on my eight month old dishwasher started to leak. I rang the Miele service number and it took 40 mins to speak to someone and another 20 mins to tell me that a technician couldn't come for over a month. So much for the reputation of quality and service.

Very poor service.

Ordered appliances months ago, held up somewhere in shipping, finally arrived, asked if we could pick up appliances from factory to meet builders deadline but Miele would not allow us to and insisted on delivering directly to cabinet maker on last day of schedule. Delivered to wrong address and Miele unable to locate. Very disappointed with Miele and retailer in Bendigo. Very poor follow up and customer service through retailer who seemed unable to get any response.

Will do.

Not Even Fit for Purpose

NelloSydney, NSW

Worst service ever

Puchased a new Miele oven this year. From the get go one function has not worked and it took 3 service people 3 visits to fix this. On going to use this function yesterday, it doesn't work again. Called Miele today and waited for 80mins, being passed from person to person, with no one able to book a technician and apparently no managers available to talk to me regarding this extremely poor service. For any brand this is ridiculously poor. Will not buy Miele again and cannot recommend their service in any way, shape or form

Nello

I will do that. I also have the names of the person I dealt with and those of the service and planning managers that were too busy over the 80mins to attend to a seriously unhappy customer, so it would be good to see some accountability there.

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So disappointing, never again

Ian

As expected, we received a copy and paste response. Daniel, my question was how many times do we have to have a service technician to the house because of one fault after another before Miele will replace the unit? Thanks Ian

LainieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish.

Dishwasher. Repaired under warranty begrudgingly. You’d have thought I was asking for a kidney. That was approx 2 years ago. Now failed again. Just had quote to fix. $1200. Never buying Miele again. Expensive, over hyped rubbish.

Lainie

I have contacted you by messenger on your site.

Shantel N.

Shantel N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t expect the after sales support & customer service after you’ve bought the product- it’s appalling!

You spend a lot of $$$hearing how great miele products are but expect the rudest after sales service with no help & waiting for over an hour on the phone for customer service. Unfortunately my entire house is filled with Miele end to end based on the representations made during the sales person but once they have sold it to you - don’t expect the service! Save your money & spend on companies they have much better customer service. We have waited over 6 months for a service call!!!