Kitchen chaos

Kitchen chaosSydney, NSW

Last Miele washing machine lasted 20 years

I actually have ordered a new washing machine to replace the old one,and just now thought to look at reviews.I feel a little concerned now.It is coming today so too late to change. I will do a review when I have had it for a while. It is a WCE330 8KG. I have a Miele dishwasher which is 5 years old and fine. Maybe only the people with bad experiences write, and there don't seem to be so many so fingers crossed.

Miss S

Miss SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dishwasher quality

Not the 20 year quality I expected. My $2100 13yr machine as had 5 service calls and repairs ,latest 1 quote $700 repair which is not worth it as It may not last before another repair needed. Now looking for a new machine ,any suggestions?

Miss L

Miss LMelbourne

Miele - Never Again

@CTIONPLUS

@CTIONPLUSQLD

GREAT SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE!!

JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are very happy to hear of your positive experience with our brand, and be part of the Miele family.

Condorflier

CondorflierSydney, NSW

Avoid Miele service, in fact avoid Miele products

Lynny

LynnyHobart, TAS

Miele motor gone

I have a miele dishwasher model G220SCI.Have had it for 13 years
. Just had a quite for new motor which will cost $579 plus about $70 postage plus repairmans hours.
I thought it should last longer than that

Not worth the money

We've only owned our Miele appliances for 2 years, and we've already had to repair our dishwasher, our Speed oven/microwave combo and now it looks like our built in coffee machine is faulting as well. We've had 3 different Miele repairmen in and they each stand behind the products and say Miele is the best on the market, so don't understand why we are having so many issues. I would not recommend anyone to purchase this brand as if you are out of warranty, the repairs are VERY costly.

DebsStuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Say their Products are tested for 20 years use, but barely get 8-13 years without a major rebuild of Appliance

DebsStu

I've just spoken to Craig re my review of my washing Machine, He is in the process of trying to find a resolution.

ValentinaSydney, NSW

The worst dishwasher and repair service we have ever experienced.

Valentina

The absolute worst service, they reply to your review with the promise of a call and you never hear from them again! How does a company survive with shocking products this kind of terrible service?

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dishwasher

Really good dishwasher. Does it job really well. Had some issues in getting a part replaced, however once we got through to the right area in Miele, the customer service was excellent! Highly recommend.

JoelMiele

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele Dishwasher! Kind regards, Joel.

VinceSydney, NSW

Miele Customer Service - Do not use ..Terrible

JoelMiele

Hi Vince, my sincere apologies we don't seem to have relieved your email. If you could please resend to the above email address and I'll have our team get onto you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Joel.

Ohtobs

OhtobsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer experience I’ve had in some time.

MyProductReview

MyProductReviewSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Experience

I recently had a problem with a my $1,700 washing machine. Miele's service rep assessed this as a major fault, which would cost a material proportion of the value of the washing machine. The machine was out of warranty, but within a time that you would reasonably expect the machine to last. I contacted Miele via service@miele.com.au with the details and asked them to review.

They quickly assessed the situation and resolved the matter to my absolute satisfaction. The communication was excellent. It is not obvious what they could have done better.

Thanks Miele. Great experience.

JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are happy to hear things have been resolved. Kind regards, Joel.

Style_Meets_Emotion

Style_Meets_EmotionSydney, NSW

Amazing products and second to none service

• +4
JoelMiele

Thank you for your valued feedback and review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely review. Kind regards, Joel.

IGr

IGrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not one problem

I purchased a Miele washing machine and heatpump dryer 5 years ago,I've read all these negative reviews but no one wants to put on a good review.
I'm a service technician not with Miele,and my experience is they are a good product ,man made and nothing in this world is perfect.
I will buy another one when this one fails,but i will fix it myself.
Great product thankyou Miele.

JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback!

Find out how Miele compares to other Appliance Brands

Avoid Miele Gas Cooker & 90cm oven.

We purchased both appliances 3 years ago, The cooktop is the worst one I have ever purchased. From the beginning the burners started to stain and rust. The glass top is impossible to clean and was advised to purchase a microfiber cloth and cleaning products from Miele which do not work. The alarm keeps going off everytime you clean the glass plate and you need to reset it. After 3 years the cooktop looks old and warn.
My oven needs to have the seal replaced constantly. The material used is not up to standard, but we are
made to pay top money. I would not buy another Miele product again and would not recommend this product.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Stay Away From Miele!!

Carsten C.Sydney, NSW

No reaction from Miele Customer Service after failed attempt to repair dishwasher

After my (less than 3 year old) Miele dishwasher broke down, I tried to request a technician appointment from the customer service request form of the Miele web page. This resulted in no response from Miele. I then called Miele customer service to book an appointment. After 15 minutes wait time I was told a technician is only available with over a week wait time (due to the rain they told). They also told me I can better look around for a local technician by myself. Then I booked the Miele technician with the long wait time ($179).

Hi,
I like to update my post, as Miele customer service has contacted me and offered me a quick replacement of the failed product.
I thank Miele for the way they have reacted on my post and I am now a happy customer again :)

Never again!

We paid a premium 5 years ago to acquire a G6300SCU based on the supposedly legendary Miele reliability. The machine started showing a F24 error a few weeks ago so we decided to call the service centre. We got charged $213 ($179 call out fee + $34 for an additional 15mins) to be told that replacing the heater relay didn't work and that they were not sure what the issue was (perhaps replacing the control board which would cost $600+)!
The machine served us only 5 years, not even running a cycle everyday! This is completely unacceptable given the price! Miele is using their brand name (gained years and years ago) to sell junk machines at a premium price!
We will never buy Miele again and will advise people to stay away from it too!

Worst experience ever

Sandi B.asked

In Feb 2019 I purchased the WKH 132 WPS 9kg Twin Dos washing machine. Initially the clothes came out smelling worse than when they went in but it transpires that the technically advanced automatic machine has to be manually told to use the built in detergents. By manually selecting the 'Dos' button every wash the smell has resolved however the clothes are not particularly clean. Despite routinely separating colours, darks and whites every time my whites are grey and dull. The service technician has been twice and runs diagnostics checks, tweaking the settings, but the problem remains and my frustration grows. I would like to know if Miele could consider an alternative response or advise me of my options.

JoelMiele

Hi Sandi, thanks for your questions and apologies for any issues you are having. Confirming you are selecting whites vs colours as the twin dos system does dispense a different ratio of ultraphase1 and ultraphase2 dependant on that selection and then different amounts dependant on the soiling level selected. We recommend you book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don't hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Jack.

Sandi B.

Hi Jack, I can confirm I select whites for white load. Do you think a third service call will help?

JoelMiele

Hi Sandi, I'm happy to escalate this for you and we can work to resolve what might be happening here. If possible, can you email your full name and best contact number to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss this situation. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. Kind regards, Jack.

Jo W

Jo Wasked

Miele combination oven glass tray breaking

Chasav56asked

Our Dishwasher is onky 2.5yrs old & it flashes F84 we have checked everything can’t resolve problem?

Sona
Sona

Hi do you regularly clean your dishwasher once in a month with a dishwasher cleaner??

Chasav56

We do use a cleaner regularly & even have descaled it !

JoelMiele

Hi there, thanks for your question. That type of fault requires a service call as it can be a number of different things. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives