Miele Blizzard CX1 Multi Floor (SKCR3)
Part of Miele Blizzard CX1  3.7 (159)

Miele Blizzard CX1 Multi Floor (SKCR3)

VerifiedMPN:10502250
3.7

14 reviews · Statistics

64% · 95 · 36%

Product is used
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (6)
Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (1)
Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (8)
Noise Level
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miele Blizzard CX1 › Multi Floor (SKCR3)14 reviews
Chris
ChrisNSWMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Absolute nightmare

Bought this vacuum cleaner for use on tiles and carpet. The HEPA filter is useless because the system leaks dust through the ill fitting plastic components, which are so badly designed and made, they make the vac a nightmare to use. For example, when I tried to remove the dust canister for emptying (always a struggle) the catch often failed, spilling dust and dirt everywhere. The telescopic brush handle is so stiff to release, I gave up using it. When I returned the unit to Miele (within warranty) they kept it for six weeks, returning it with a new canister that works little better than the old one. Are these vacs European seconds that have been dumped in the Australian market? Show details
Michael
Michael7 posts

Amazing performance cleaner!

I purchased this Miele multi floor cleaner and I am so happy with the quality and performance I highly recommend this product. It is a very quiet machine with excellent suction.  Show details
ETJL
ETJLNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Multi Floor

Non-existent customer service and repairs

Our bagless CX1 vacuum broke 1 year after we purchased it. We submitted a warranty claim through AppliancesOnline, where we bought it, who contacted Miele on our behalf. Miele still has not replied to them, so AO can't do anything.

We contacted Miele ourselves, and were told to wait 10-12 business days (that's 2-3 weeks) for a reply. It is ridiculous that this brand tries to portray itself as high quality. We will never again buy another Miele appliance. Show details

EMT from Sydney
EMT from Sydney3 posts
  Multi Floor

Terrible quality and price of repair

Do yourself a favour, do not buy this or any other Miele vacuum cleaner. The plastic dust caniste broke on ours, and Miele is now quoting us $216 to send us a replacement. This is literally just a bunch of plastic---there are no electronics or mechanics there. And they want us to pay a third of the price of the whole machine for this stupid plastic canister.

Do yourself a favour and buy a different brand. The top quality ones have lifetime warranties, and will end up costing you much less than a Miele in the long run! Show details

jga0
jga0

Great product

The machine is super quiet and I found the suction to be great for both carpets and tiles. The wheels make it easy to maneovre around the house, however, it's pretty heavy so might not be suitable if you plan to lugg it up and down stairs regularly. The clip for the dust bin is a little finnicky but I haven't found this to be an issue so long as I take a second extra to close it properly. Overall happy with my purchase and would recommend. Show details ·  1
reaver821
reaver821NSWSydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Multi Floor

Disappointed

I don't understand why it cost so much with such mediocre performance.
everything is so average compare to other cheaper brands,
its said for "Multi Floor" but bad for carpets, any vacuums with a motorhead cleans better.
and btw the clip for the dust bin doesn't work well, some times it just won't lock. Show details
Simone68

Easy instructions and assembly
Very good suction
Sturdily built
Minus:-
Cord is ridiculously short at 6.4 metres. Not 7.5 as claimed on the Miele au.web site. Previous vacuum had an 11 metre cord. Short cord means changing power points twice as often.
The built in brush accessory is useless for cleaning sliding window and door tracks as the bristles are too short. There also aren’t many of them so I expect they will quickly wear out.
The dust canister doesn’t close tightly. There is a visible 1-2mm gap so the outside of the canister and the compartment it sits in are coated in dust which has to be wiped off every time I empty it.
It’s heavy and bulky and takes up a lot of space in the hall cupboard.
patricia m.
RosieNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW57 posts
Taz
TazWAPerth, WA3 posts

Better than Dyson!!

I bought this 4 months ago and I was dead set on getting Dyson because my siblings have it. I ended up going with Miele because I have hard wood floors and was worried the Dyson would scratch them.

I am so unbelievably happy with my vacuum. My house is relatively clean but every time I vacuum it picks up so much dust particles and I feel like the air is cleaner.

Best thing I’ve ever bought. It also cleans itself too and it’s so easy to use. Will stick to Miele in future!

Show details ·  1

Saraah J
Saraah JAU2 posts

Best Vacuum!

Amazing performance and the best part about it is you can choose the level of suction you want depending on the type of floor. It comes with a vacuum head for tiles and a turbo head to really clean the carpet. After vacuuming the carpet with the turbo head it was like walking on brand new carpet. I highly recommend the purchasing you won’t be disappointed

Show details

LauzzaBee
LauzzaBee2767NSW, 276716 posts

Wow!

I love bagless vacuums and am so pleased miele have released this model. Adjustable suction means I can easily vacuum rugs without sucking them off the floor. Huge canister and long power cord all bonus for me but the biggest plus is the onboard tools and the handheld brush nozzle. Much quieter than my previous vacuum and, although a bit heavier, it seems to be well made with no flimsy plastic bits. We have mix of carpet and tiles so went with the multifloor model.

Show details

Nicola W.
Nicola W. · Blizzard CX1 Multi Floor (SKCR3)

Come on Miele, when are you going to create a really good turbo head for carpet that picks up long animal hairs and is also easy to clean? I did a review earlier this year and added some photos of the lengths we have to go to to unlock the hair that gets caught up in the inner workings (tweezers etc) that stop the brush rotating. You said you'd phone but never did. I challenge you to do better. The swivel head is superb but we have to use that on carpet too as the turbo brush just gives up too often as it gets clogged internally.

Chris
Chris · Blizzard CX1 Multi Floor (SKCR3)

What is country of manufacture

Jcd
Jcd

Germany

Compare all Miele Blizzard CX1 listings
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $699$849$749$549
HEPA FilterYesYesYesYes
Weight8.56 kg8.56 kg8.56 kg8.46 kg
Attachments Upholstery Nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, SBD 365-3 Floorhead, Turbobrush STB 305-3Upholstery Nozzle, Crevice Nozzle, SBD 365-3 Floorhead
TypeBaglessBaglessBaglessBagless
Cord Length7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m
Power900 W900 W900 W900 W
Suction (Air Watts)1,100 AW1,100 AW1,100 AW1,100 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
  • MPN: 10502250