Miele TWB 140 WP

Miele TWB 140 WP

MPNs: TWB140 and TWB140WP
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review

Impressed... So Far, So Good

Miele
    Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new Miele dryer. Kind regards, James.

D.K

D.Kasked

Hi does the drying cycle spin clockwise and anticlockwise so as to avoid tangling of clothes/bed linen.

Jaymate

Jaymateasked

I am considering this model of Miele Heat Pump dryer however after reading the reviews of other models they have terrible reviews, all having the same issue of not drying. This really puts me of buying one....

Wolfy

I am not affiliated with Miele and was also worried about the negative reviews. All I can say is mine dries clothes as it should... it is different to the condenser dryer I used to have prior that heated the clothes up substantially, so I do use the extra dry setting on it, but I like that I can trust to put more of my clothes in the dryer as they are much more protected from high heat. I also bought the washing machine which has quite a few negative reviews but I am very happy with it so far, no issues at all and much more gentle on my clothes! Hope this helps.

Miele
    Miele representativeMiele

Hi, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 and we can answer your questions. Kind regards, Daniel.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353. For all other countries contact information, please contact your local Miele representative.

IDavis

IDavisasked

Do these dryers come with a transparent door at all?

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

• MPN: TWB140 and TWB140WP