Military 1st

Military 1st

1.8

Item never received

Ordered boots on 26 January 2021 and never received item so money gone, they just confirmed that they sent the item with no tracking.

Honeybadger

Honeybadgerperth, WA

No issues

It’s fairly obvious this is a UK based company, if people can’t figure these things out they shouldn’t be ordering online. Having said that, I’ve used these guys in the past, the postage is usually free and to be honest British mail is considerably faster than Australia post.

Frank S.

Frank S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Dont know what everyone is sooking about

To tell you the truth I thought it was a scam too, more too good to be true, so as a test I ordered some se Asian tiger stripes not expecting anything really to show up, they did send an email dispatch notice followed by one at about 11 pm Australian time saying basically due to woo flu there might be a delay but neither had a tracking number which kind of concerned me but thought give em a fair go ya know, I paid the expedited delivery on Wednesday 3/2/21 which should have roughly arrived on the 10th, its the 12th and it arrived today, im pretty happy with that, I got what I wanted, im definitely going to go ahead with my plan on getting some vz91 cams off them next pay.

Mark W.Hunter Region, NSW

This stopped me and think about things before you hand overt your details.

Refunded in 2hours

Purchased boots realized being mailed from UK emailed military 1st refunded my money immediately on a Sunday of all things... gives me faith in internet purchasing and military 1st. Happy

Excellent service

I brought my husband the Mil-Tec Swat combat boots in black. He has bad knees and feet. He has had no problem with knee pain when he is wearing his boots. Good quality and comfortable. Pretty fast delivery in these tough times. Would recommend these boots and military 1st. Thankyou

Crap!

I ordered a water bladder exactly a month ago and I still haven’t received anything! I emailed and I was happy to wait a little longer that was almost two weeks ago, emailed last night and Kat responded with check your neighbour or the post office. I have been jobless for three months waiting for mail/packages because I have nothing else to do because of lockdown! Do not order from these horrible people! There is no phone number, no address for their business, there is no base here in Aus, they are in the UK but we are lead to believe they are in Australia or have business here. I have Ordered bike parts from the US & even Spain and it was delivered no problems. Such a dodgy sketchy business!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Steve

Steve

Not happy!

I was happy to see they were in Australia and that's why I bought from them. When my parcels eventually arrived, they had been posted from the U.K. NOT HAPPY! This is a very deceptive practice, and I will NEVER buy from them again! Reading the comments here, others have found the same. If I'd have researched them first, I would NEVER have bought from them! Shame on you Military1st!!! Totally disgusting way you do business!!! My advice to potential buyers, research before you buy from any company and never buy from MILITARY1ST!!!

Worst, slow response

Got fault items. Return and now i need to wait for months to get refund. They are UK based apprantely!!
And I waited more than a month for delivery. Such a bad customer service. I will go through Paypal now.

Find out how Military 1st compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

I thought they were an Australian company

I Ordered a US army jacket and patrol caps knowing the company was based in Canberra Australia after waiting 2 weeks I start to investigate and found out that the company is based in Manchester UK I’ve also ordered a few items from China which was delivered in a week, not using this scammers again

Rip off. Poor quality items.

Orders a shirt. Company gave the impression they were local, with nz web address. Shirt was poor quality, thin material with sewing faults. Not worth anywhere near the $70 paid. Tried using returns portal for NZ but doesn’t include NZin country list!!?? Emailed them and was told it had to be sent to UK. Not happy!!

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Not Australian, totally hopeless

Been over a month still have not received my goods and Military 1st is giving me the run around and excuses ..
Not Australian but give the impression they are. Do Not purchase anything off these scammers.
Service poor no tracking numbers on purchase, the whole thing is a sham. STAY AWAY
Currently trying to get my funds back via paypal.

Daniel C.

Daniel C.

Avoid at all cost

Still waiting for delivery a month later. Not even an Australian site. No tracking or anything. Slow response after I questioned where my parcel was and when it was arriving

GARY

GARY

NOT AUSTRALIAN -BUNCH OF SCAMMERS

They are not based in Aust. The Jacket i ordered arrived it was tagged as XXL , It was muck smaller than XXL.
I could not even do the zipper up it was that small. My standard Shirt- Jacket size is XL to XXL. The Staff at Military first just argued that the size was correct.

Steve I

Steve I

Do not buy from this company

Non Australian company with extremely poor to non existant customer service. Goods not received after more than a month. They now wont reply to request for refund and I will be going after recovering my payment through paypal. Suspect they may be a scam company.

Michael.H

Michael.HHunter Region, NSW

Butt clowns

Do not deal with this company. They give dodgy shipping information. I asked to have a refund at least 5 times, but they just ignore you. I thought they were an Australian business, which they are not, fooling people with their .com.au. Stay away fro these fools at all costs! My item is now "lost in transit" according to them, so now i have to chase a refund, which from what i have read in other reviews may be a waste of time.

anon

anonSydney Surrounds, NSW

No fast shipping, no refunds

Ordered with expedited shipping (5-6 days). My package took almost a month to arrive with no updates and very dodgy tracking emails. The courier company were very dodgy and rough with the package. The package wasn't good quality for what was paid. They advertise as an Australian website, but are not. When I requested a refund of the shipping cost they claimed they'd refunded this... but I never saw the money returned. Very dodgy and un-trustworthy. Avoid this company.

Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Black Miltec backpack small

I accidentally ordered a Black backpack. I immediately sent a request to change it to Tactical Black. They then sent me an email with that request attached. They then continued to say i ordered black and that it was being shipped today. Great customer service. They obviously cannot read, do not want to listen to your consumer requests and are not based in Australia so they know you will not send it back. But hey! i am from the UK so when i am back there next year i will be taking the email and request and shoving it into them in their offices.

Pat. m

Pat. mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

NOT an Australian company

Not an Australian website I think they're based in the uk but its any ones guess. It's the free shipping for Australia that had me fooled into thinking they're Australian. Returns are out of the question because your paying for shipping over seas.