2Milk and Love

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Ash
Ash

My no.1 breastfeeding business choice

The team at Milk and Love are so helpful and honest. The business and owners have such beautiful values. The products are delicious and have helped keep me breastfeeding for 2.5 years.
10000% recommend Milk and Love to everyone! Show details ·  1
CheckedMilk
CheckedMilkNorthern Region, NSW

Love their products!

They helped me through a difficult pregnancy and made me feel goo, especially the teas. The oils have helped my skin recover beautifully and I barely have any stretch marks or loose skin left! Show details
DynamiteRabbit
DynamiteRabbitSydney, NSW16 posts

Perfect!!!

I've been using the boobie bikkies, milkshakes and museli for around a week now and have doubled if not tripled my supply. Taste is a little strange at first but after first use it tastes amazing.
Customer service is brilliant too. Even though it may take a day or 2 for them to respond they are always friendly and happy to help out everywhere they can.
Can not recommend them more and have not found fault with them yet.
Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shay
ShaySydney, NSW

Excellent Milk and Love team

The Milk and Love team are fantastic and quick. The order was finalised and shipped on Monday and I received it Wednesday.
I accidentally made the order twice, the team were straight onto it (communicated with me ASAP) canceled the extra order and refunded me immediately.
I would highly recommend this product and team
I am going to us them again Show details ·  1
Her
HerNew South Wales

Increased my milk supply and taste delicious!!

Fig & Almond lactation cookies are so delicious you cant stop at one and i love the bite size. Most delicious lactation cookie i’ve had so far!! I noticed an immediate increase in my milk supply. =)) Show details ·  1
Nina
Nina

Purchase baby clothes

Amazing quality and great service, my daughter loved her baby products, definitely I will purchase again, bless service, have a great Show details ·  1
Sarah M.
Sarah M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love it!

Great product and very helpful. Corryn always responds promptly and extremely friendly. I had a problem with goods damaged in transit and she fixed the problem up straightaway. The product is great and my daughter absolutely loves it! Fully recommend this product and provider! Show reply
Jodi C.
Jodi C.2 posts

Lovely products and great customer service

I have enjoyed supporting this small Aussie business, it is a great store for families in the precious early years! Show reply
Linds
LindsSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

After trying, and failing, to purchase raspberry leaf tea anywhere in Sydney I found the Milk and Love website. Within 2 days my tea was delivered and I was offered access to a range of websites for new mums. Not only that my purchase came with a handwritten note-such a nice touch as I can’t remember the last time I received one of those!  Show reply
Suzanne
Suzanne

Their clothing is fantastic!

All the products I have bought have been of high quality. Their lactation biscuits, their jewellery, their clothing. Fantastic customer service. Highly recommended.  Show details ·  1
Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect gifts to make any mum feel great

Beautiful products, exceptional service and speedy delivery. The third trimester box exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this site to any new mum or someone looking for that extra special gift to a mum to be. Wish I knew of this company for my first born.
 Show details ·  1
Leonie F.
Leonie F.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Perfect purchase

Could not be happier with my purchase. Friendly staff, beautiful quality product, extremely fast posting. Love my dress, very happy. Show details ·  1
Bec
BecGippsland, VIC

Best thing to help

That They are there to help and so polite and proactive with there supplier, fast and effective shipping was received the next day or 2 after ordering it  Show details
Milk and Love   DM

Thank you for your lovely review Bec. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed shopping with us. xox Corryn and the Milk & Love team

Katrina O.
Katrina O.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect, exactly what I was after!

I have been searching for a maternity sports bra for months, but to no avail. I stumbled upon Milk & Love website and found the Cadenshae Ultimate Nursing & Maternity sports bra. I fell in love after just trying it on. It not only holds the girls up in place but it's super comfy and supportive, especially for someone who has quite a large bust. To all the mummas out there, this is the sports bra to get!
Speedy delivery and fantastic service.  Show reply