Mima Xari

Mima Xari

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mima

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

But I Can See This Is So Expensive And Dangerous Pram For The Little One Never Buy It Never Buy It Never Buy It

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,599.00.

Tara Barbarouses
Tara BarbarousesSydney, NSW

Worst quality ever! Lasted Less then 1 year

The quality of the material is awful. The “leather” on the bottom of our toddler seat began peeling off in less then a year. Frame scratches very easily. The canopy gets stuck and doesn’t block the sun well. Wheels start to make funny noises after only a couple of months. This is all from only one child and only used for local walking. Biggest waste of money ever. My toddler also barely fit in the seat after a year and she is only 50th percentile height and weight. The straps are a pain and require multiple steps to buckle up and there is close to no storage space at all. Please do not waste your money!!! The only good thing about this pram is that it’s pretty and that absolutely won’t last long!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,600.00.

Total ripoff!! Do not buy!!!

The material scratches and marks way too easily and the frame squeaks so loud it's annoying. For the price the material should have been leather and there should have a lot more storage space as well. My son is only 6 months old and the buggy is already getting too small for him. It's absolutely ridiculous to charge so much for such poor quality, it's disgraceful. Mima Xari should be ashamed. There are much cheaper 3 in 1 buggy systems which are better in quality and practicality. Even if its just the style that they're selling its still not worth it. DISGUSTING !!

Purchased in December 2019 at purchased in the UK for $2,500.00.

Unsecured! My baby rolled and felt from this stoller!

This product is only beautiful! My baby felt in the bus while he was inside the stroller! Please dont purchase this stroller it is wast of money! I contacted the customer service and they did nothing... I am so dissapointed!

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,300.00.

Find out how Mima Xari compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I would have never put on my registry

Essie
Essie

Love me pram but its to heavy

I love my pram but its not lightweight ! The only issue with the mima xari is the lack of storage and it takes up so much boot space ! The bassinet is lengthy and pretty comfortable, the seatbelts are easy to out on and take baby out which is always handy

Purchased in September 2018 at Bubs n Grubs Online store for $1,500.00.

Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Ease of Packing & Storage

Love my MIMA XARI!

I see all these negative comments and wonder why??!! This pram is light, easy to push, baby loves it and it is eye candy too.. It’s easy to assemble and dissemble when getting in and out of the car and ours came with a complementary cup holder and rain cover. Absolutely love it! Thanks Mima for this awesome product - Lorraine :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Quentin 	Lizzie
Quentin LizzieALLAMBEE

This is a good baby carriage.

I bought mine from a high end baby boutique for $2,500. However it included everything even the matching diaper bag. This price seems very low to include everything? When I purchased mine all the items for the stroller sold separately. I know the frame itself was about $500. Please be careful and make sure you receive everything.
It's a beautiful stroller, definitely an eye turner. I received so many compliments and to this day I have not seen one on the street. Definitely worth every penny for comfort, luxury and classic. There is also a footmuff for the stroller check it out..
my stroller ..... it's a bit heavy for me .... but it's so beautiful And the baby is always very comfy.....

Don't buy anyone

Its the worst stroller that I ever had The frame makes a squeaky sound too louds....its expensive for this problem very pretty but very cheap and customer service in USA is very rude i used the stroller a few times and seems is the leather is going to peel dont recommend this stroller.

Do not recommend

Very badly made. Sqeekes all the. We got 2 strollers and we only use this one to go to church and its sooo embarrassing. We connected them about it and they told us to send it in. So we did. We got it back maybe 3 weeks later and there was oil just running thru all the joints. So we emailed them and they send us a new one. But the same thing it sqeekes. We talked to other people that have this type of stroller and its the same thing. Also when folded the stroller takes up to much storage. Don't recommend anyone to buy.

VesnaT
VesnaTPerth

So in love with my Mima Xari

I just love my argento mima xari. It's so easy to maneuver, very quiet and a joy to walk around with my son. Would definitely buy it again and again! The customer support in Australia is very friendly and helpful.
Thank you mima for making me and my son so happy.

Caroleena89
Caroleena89Gold Coast

Minimal product, poor storage

Totally impractical product, poor storage and I feel like there isn't enough protection for my child when in the pram itself. Nowhere to put anything but very light and easy to manoeuvre and packs away in a flash, however I wouldn't recommend this pram if using daily. It's okay for a stroll

Em.P
Em.PMelbourne

The worst pram around, total waste of money

This pram is an absolute waste of money. Stylish and something to look at but not practical. Gets stuck when you try to unfold it and fold it back up. The closure lock is weak and has already come loose that it doesn’t hold the frame shut anymore and I’ve only had the pram for 2 months. Cannot clean it as it marks so easily and nothing gets the marks or scratches out. No storage room in the baskets underneath. It makes ridiculous noises and the wheels cannot take any kind of jolts or bumps in your path. Have attempted contacting Mima Australia and distributors in Melbourne via email but they will not help nor do they seem at all interested in providing a solution for my broken closure clip.

Tabytha W
Tabytha WAU

Hate this product

It is not easy to maneuver.. Latches stick hard to close. It isnt east to fold, it isnt easy to carry. It is a pain in my butt! This was a waste of my money and time. Loved how it looked, but looks are the only good quality. Save yourself

The baby stroller isn't worth what it costs

It's been a little more than a year since I bought this baby stroller, and its structure seems to be very weak, plus the leather part that the baby puts on his feet is all loose! I would like to know if the company provides any support because a stroller in this amount can not have this kind of problem! definitely not worth what it costs!