Mini Movers

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault them, amazing service!

I have now used Mini Movers twice and can't fault them in the slightest. They go above and beyond to the point where my sofa wouldn't fit in the apartment lift so they took it down 4 flights of stairs.

They aren't the cheapest option in terms of removalists, but I would easily use them again because they are trustworthy and get in and get the job done.

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great helpful removalists

I highly recommend this removalist. Even though it was a short distance removal, the guys who did the removals were great. One of our office desk got minor damage while unloading and the office staff took responsibility in ensuring that this was replaced with a similar newer item. Had a professional friendly service from this company.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaning service a rip-off

Booked the cleaning service .. two cleaners for one hour. Was aware travel time was included and email stated the cleaners would come from Carindale depot, close to my home, but on arrival they announced they had travelled from Rocklea and that because of travel they could only stay 15 mins. As I entrusted them to a helper this was not queried. When I arrived they were rude and unpleasant and wanted to spend my precious 15 minutes sprouting the rules and calculating the cost. My complaint has been ignored, and surprise .. my negative review does not appear on their website. A total rip-off, contrary to the movers, who were brilliant.

Major Mandella
Major MandellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mini Movers have lost their way.

Complete rip off

I asked for an ute as only had a half a ute load of items if that. Was told i needed a small truck. Massive truck turns up. Absolutely ridiculous and over the top. Overcharged in time also. It's 20 min trip to my dad's house.

Consitently Reliable, Friendly and Professional

These guys are easy to book, they reconfirm, they show up on time and they work fast, are careful with your goods and your floors and walls and they move incredibly heavy things (like big fridges) into difficult spaces (up tight stairs). They are super respectful, polite and friendly. Ive used them twice and would so again. Its a great experience.

David
DavidMelbourne

Reliable and Friendly team!

This was the second move we have used MiniMovers for. The team were friendly, reliable and really cared for our furniture. Wilma and I can reliably say that in the two moves no furniture has been damaged. This move took the team almost 12hrs to complete. I know by the end of the day we were tired but the team kept on working until the final box was put in place. From pulling all the beds apart to re-assembling them to bringing the fridge upstairs to find it did not fit to moving the lounge furniture around, no request was too big or too small. I cannot thank the team enough. They are true representatives of the company.

Rob
RobBrisbane

Fantastic Team and Service! The best moving experience so far!

Hayden & Broden were the best !! We have moved several times over the years, and have experienced some good and not at all good removalists, but I must say that MiniMovers were the best. Thanks Hayden & Broden for such a great job.

Adle
AdleMelbourne

Professional company for moving, Always impressive!

Ben and Michael have just completed our move to Snapshot Drive and it was fast and easy. Ben and Michael are both professional and friendly, and able to move things in 30 seconds that gave me and my friends headaches for ages. I've booked Minimovers many times in the past for myself, family and friends, and I've always been impressed with the service, attention to detail, work ethic and overall experience. I'm very pleased that Ben and Michael continued this experience. Thank you once again, MiniMovers.

Jenni
Jenni

Would not use them again nor recommend them!

When we arrived at our Retirement Village in Wyoming from the house in Lower Blue Mountains the two removalists had to pack everything in garage because floors weren't finished. There the care disappeared! Furniture scratched badly, one glass door on display unit MISSING, things piled haphazardly, haven't found printer yet! So so upset & disappointed, yes they had a job packing it all in garage but surely they could have done it without ruining my things!! I was swayed by the cheaper price, never again!!

JudyG
JudyGbrisbane

Big thanks to MiniMovers!

I love MiniMovers!
From the move to the return for the boxes, the service was friendly, efficient and amazing.
I always use MiniMovers to move and will continue to do so - you understand what it means to provide a great customer experience!!
Thank you.

Mark J.
Mark J.australia

Nice teamwork and moving experience!

The team at MiniMovers were amazing . They turned an overwhelming task of moving our house to much better and easier experience. They have become the benchmark working as a team to get the job done and done well .. Thanks for being there we needed you James Family

KBl
KBlBrisbane

Dented Refrigerator

Hill C
Hill Cbrisbane

Recommended moving company

They really made the move easier for us. Colin and Ryan were efficient, fast and courteous, would recommend them to anyone.

Gerry
Gerrygeelong

Great Experience from Booking to Actual Move

I was really pleased with all aspects of this move. From ringing to book it in just 3 days beforehand, to estimating the size of the truck, the followup phone calls on the day and of course, the actual move. The poor guys had to drive 150kms to get to my job from their last job and they never complained. This is the 5th time I have used MiniMovers and yet again they delivered.