3.8

71% · 7428 · 27%

2.8
2.6
3.1
Brand Manager for Mini Movers? Claim your listing.

ANico
ANico4 posts
  QLD

George & Evan were excellent

I just needed some furniture moved around my house from upstairs to downstairs and vice versa. George & Evan were truly excellent. Professional, courteous, friendly, careful and quick. The total costs were less than I was expecting. All in all a wonderful experience and I would definitely hire Mini Movers again.
Tay
TaySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very Disappointed

Over $900 for a 2 bedroom apartment, to have the fridge dinted in multiple places and washing machine scratched.

In saying that I didn’t even make a complaint regarding the fridge as I know the boys worked hard, and there were stairs but I didn’t expect the washing machine to be scratched.
No reply from the company, very unprofessional

Cindy
Cindy

Use someone else

Booked a short distance domestic move 2 weeks in advance, they called me to cancel the day before with "covid reasons" and no alternative. Made an already stressful and anxious time worse, and have completely lost a loyal customer, but also gained an absolute detractor for this brand and company. The company that was able to do the move for me days later had noted I wasn't the only person who Mini Movers had cancelled on that same day, only the reasons they were given were "shortage of trucks".
Jude H
Jude HSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified QLD

Fantastic job by two top blokes

I recently moved from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast and was extremely happy with the service provided by Scott and Klay. They worked fast but took great care with my belongings and cheerfully moved some items back downstairs as I hadn't properly indicated where they were supposed to go. They arrived on time, were polite and friendly, and went over and above in installing my washing machine and helping me set up some other pieces. They turned a potentially stressful experience into a great day.
lorikeet1
lorikeet1Logan4 posts
  Verified QLD, Rocklea

Excellent job by MiniMovers!

I've used MiniMovers several times over the years and would never use any other removalist. Recently I had a small move which included a fragile screen. The job was done perfectly and fuss-free by Julian and Jack. They were punctual, polite and cheerful.
Ya Boi B.
Ya Boi B.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Rocklea

Horrible. Canceled move at the time we were expecting them to arrive. DO NOT USE

Booked in for 7am. Called at 7am to cancel stating they knew about staffing issues but waited until now to cancel. You cannot do that. Its an absolute miracle the lease didnt expire today. DO NOT USE.
Adam C.
Adam C.Southwest, VIC

Cancelled at last minute

I booked a removal during the pandemic, confirmed they were operating under covid safe plan. Cancelled by company at 7.30 on day of move. Refused to do my removal. Absolutely horrific, if I could give zero stars I would. Avoid.
Colleen T.
Colleen T.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Rocklea

“The guys say they didn’t do it.”

They scratched and cracked the front of our fridge. It was reported to the company with photos. The response: “the guys said they didn’t do it.” Ruined a $3000 fridge and take no responsibility.
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified QLD, Rocklea

Can't fault them, amazing service!

I have now used Mini Movers twice and can't fault them in the slightest. They go above and beyond to the point where my sofa wouldn't fit in the apartment lift so they took it down 4 flights of stairs.

They aren't the cheapest option in terms of removalists, but I would easily use them again because they are trustworthy and get in and get the job done.

ronster
ronsterSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Great helpful removalists

I highly recommend this removalist. Even though it was a short distance removal, the guys who did the removals were great. One of our office desk got minor damage while unloading and the office staff took responsibility in ensuring that this was replaced with a similar newer item. Had a professional friendly service from this company.
Disgruntled
DisgruntledSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Cleaning service a rip-off

Booked the cleaning service .. two cleaners for one hour. Was aware travel time was included and email stated the cleaners would come from Carindale depot, close to my home, but on arrival they announced they had travelled from Rocklea and that because of travel they could only stay 15 mins. As I entrusted them to a helper this was not queried. When I arrived they were rude and unpleasant and wanted to spend my precious 15 minutes sprouting the rules and calculating the cost. My complaint has been ignored, and surprise .. my negative review does not appear on their website. A total rip-off, contrary to the movers, who were brilliant.
Major Mandella
Major MandellaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Suz
Suz

Complete rip off

I asked for an ute as only had a half a ute load of items if that. Was told i needed a small truck. Massive truck turns up. Absolutely ridiculous and over the top. Overcharged in time also. It's 20 min trip to my dad's house.

Michelle
Michelle

Consitently Reliable, Friendly and Professional

These guys are easy to book, they reconfirm, they show up on time and they work fast, are careful with your goods and your floors and walls and they move incredibly heavy things (like big fridges) into difficult spaces (up tight stairs). They are super respectful, polite and friendly. Ive used them twice and would so again. Its a great experience.

David
DavidMelbourne
  Verified Mini Movers

Reliable and Friendly team!

This was the second move we have used MiniMovers for. The team were friendly, reliable and really cared for our furniture. Wilma and I can reliably say that in the two moves no furniture has been damaged. This move took the team almost 12hrs to complete. I know by the end of the day we were tired but the team kept on working until the final box was put in place. From pulling all the beds apart to re-assembling them to bringing the fridge upstairs to find it did not fit to moving the lounge furniture around, no request was too big or too small. I cannot thank the team enough. They are true representatives of the company.