MIR-AUS

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joedor

JoedorSunshine Coast

Good service

Good products, took a bit for the after sale service to kick in, but good work, keep it up, thanks!

Excellent service.

Delivery was very fast! Placed my order on Monday night & they sent it off Tuesday morning! I received emails at every step of the transaction (e.g.., order confirmation, preparation in progress, package delivered, package in transit,..) giving me piece of mind they were working on my order. The CISS for Epson Workforce was a breeze to install except no instructions on where to put the tubing. Hope the quality is as good as the service.

Neil W

Neil WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a Treat

Installation was very straight forward as instructions were easy to follow.
Quality of components look quite good.
Print quality looks identical to that using OEM ink cartridges. Research before purchase found inks are sourced from reputable manufactures.
No longer bound to buying over priced OEM ink cartridges that end up in land fill as ink tanks are refillable.

Olivia

OliviaSydney

Excellent product, great customer service

I bought a refillable cartridges for my Brother printer a while ago. Was very easy to install and use. Staff were very helpful, Recommend for everyone who want cheap but best quality ink cartridges for printers.

Angela and Derek

Angela and DerekBargara

Not worth a 1 star!

Whitey

WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service.

I brought a CISS from Mir-Aus nearly 12 months ago and it recently played up, a couple of emails exchanged and then I get a call to Queensland from no less than Turkey. They bothered to call from the other side of the world. A big surprise and a big help. Old fashioned after sales service that deserves praise.

Bob

BobAdelaide

MIR the greatest

I have for over 5 years bought all of my ink cartridges and CISS systems from Mir. Would not go anywhere else. Great people great service and quick friendly help with all problems. Fast delivery after sales service etc
Thanks again MIR cant live without you
Bob

Awesome products, great customer service

I've been buying printer accessories from miraus for the last 4 years,they work really good and everytime I need any assistance they are so supportive.

Ruby

RubyBroadway

Working Well So Far For Brother Printer

I have been using MIR AUS refillable cartridges for Brother printer since 6 months ago. Purchased another one for my friend's office last week. I haven't got any issue. The price offered is very competitive and I am happy with the ink quality.

brilliant system and service

I have been referred to Mir Aus from one of my friend who uses Mir Aus CISS for more than 5 years. 3 years ago I bought the CISS system from Mir Aus and I print more than 50 pages every day. after 2 years last week I Contacted Mir Aus to buy CISS for my Wife's business. This is a brilliant system and service from Mir Aus. Highly recommend. Thanks to the team at Mir Aus.,.

Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issue Quickly Resolved

I bought their refillable ink cartridges for my Canon MX926 printer. They worked so well for the first few months that I purchased 2 more sets for my 2 daughter's printers. A Canon MG6660 and another MX926. After a few weeks 1 of the sets of cartridges began flashing and the printer screen was displaying an *INK CARTRIDGE ERROR* message on all of the colours. I contacted MIR-AUS who requested some photographs showing the issue which I took and emailed. They immediately sent me a new set of chips ***FREE OF CHARGE*** and which were quite simple to replace. The ink cartridges stopped flashing, the error message on my printer screen disappeared and the printer is working fine. Thank you MIR-AUS.

Jeffg53

Jeffg53Sydney

A very happy customer

I have bought a number of refillable cartridges from MIR. They just work which is more than can be said for many other suppliers. They have fast delivery and are very responsive to questions. I will be back when I need more carts.

GrahamMac

GrahamMacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problems eventually solved by good follow up support

While I never could get the original large cartridges purchased for my Brother MFC – J6920DW to work reliably (these are no longer sold via Mir-Aus), Merali sent smaller replacements and with continued support from Merali, these are now doing the job.

SunriseBoySouth East Queensland, QLD

A brilliant outfit

SunriseBoy

I wanted to put the invoice no. on the review but had issues with the scanner. The invoice no. is: IN011967. BTW, they sent rubber gloves and five syringes for the different colours. Brilliant!

Terry B

Terry Bmelbourne

Unhappy

Purchased Refillable cartridge system & came in reasonable time (1 week). No specific instructions for my product; had to look up multiple options & use the nearest approximate.( not exactly the same as mine). Very messy, time consuming process & only worked on the first refill. Have had problems each time I tried to put back refilled cartridges. I have reverted to normal cartridges now. Disappointed with customer service when I asked them to help me.

creepercast888South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Support, Excellent Product, I Will Never Regret Knowing Mirali, What Else?

creepercast888

Bought elongated Brother Cartridge and testing, i'll give updates on it

reid e

reid ewindsor

very good service

will do business with this company in the near future very good service.the delivery was prompt and no damage to item

Jason

JasonAdelaide

I am using MIRAUS system for more than 5 years without any hassle!

I have used Ink systems for years, am now on my fourth Epson printer.Very happy with them. MIR-AUS look-after me all the times without any hassle!

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

Excellent CISS System, very happy with the purchase,will buy again for sure.

I recently purchased a CISS system from miraus for my BROTHER printer. It was a smooth transaction, no drama at all. The delivery was super fast (arrived within 1 day of purchase). The system has a very good design, and I could install it effortlessly just in few minutes. It works fine & the quality of the printing job is impressively amazing.

The customer service was really helpful and friendly. I am very happy with my purchase, and will buy again from miraus.

VINH