MIR-AUS

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MIR-AUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

yue w.
yue w.

Good service

Paper is very affordable and good for printing.very good customer service and quick delivery when I used express! Would recommend.

Adam M
Adam MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Initial issue with adhesive paper resolved - eventually. Full credit giving to following through

Initially sent glossy adhesive paper that yellowed very quickly. After some back and forth with emails MIR-AUS did eventually acknowledge the issue and sent a new set of paper. These performed as expected and I have therefore changed my review. I will most likely use again considering this paper performs well with colours and cutting.

John B
John BMid North Coast, NSW

An excellent product.

I have a large Epson printer which had not been used for a long time. The print head could not be cleaned by the printer's own method. After one attempt with Mir head cleaner the printer worked perfectly. It would have cost more than $500.00 to replace it. Well worth the purchase.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Heat press quality to my expectations but service exceeded them

Sam S
Sam STamworth

Does not live up to the sellers claims

This system looks good initially, but is a real pain to use.
Colours are washed out even though I purchased their most expensive pigment inks.
Refilling is tedious and quite messy. You need a good supply of alcohol or similar to clean your hands and the syringes.
I don't know if it is the ink or cartridges, but the system blocks frequently where the original Epson inks never blocked in this printer.
Using the same paper print quality is noticeably worse with these inks compared to the Epson originals.
While the ink is cheaper, you use more through constant cleaning and priming of the cartridges and heads.
Bottom line, not worth the trouble at any price.

Useless customer service!

Bought a heat press, arrived quick from Sydney. However after sales customer service has been useless. They treat you like an idiot on the telephone, email replies are in bad english and do not answer your questions (like is this still under warranty, bought less than 3 moths ago). I have had to get my own parts from electrical stores or get some one to machine parts, which are a fraction of the prices they charge for some available spare parts. Certainly disappointing as I would love to buy from from an Australian company but will in the future buy my heat presses from China, simply because the customer service is non excitant.

Joedor
JoedorSunshine Coast

Good service

Good products, took a bit for the after sale service to kick in, but good work, keep it up, thanks!

Excellent service.

Delivery was very fast! Placed my order on Monday night & they sent it off Tuesday morning! I received emails at every step of the transaction (e.g.., order confirmation, preparation in progress, package delivered, package in transit,..) giving me piece of mind they were working on my order. The CISS for Epson Workforce was a breeze to install except no instructions on where to put the tubing. Hope the quality is as good as the service.

Neil W
Neil WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works a Treat

Installation was very straight forward as instructions were easy to follow.
Quality of components look quite good.
Print quality looks identical to that using OEM ink cartridges. Research before purchase found inks are sourced from reputable manufactures.
No longer bound to buying over priced OEM ink cartridges that end up in land fill as ink tanks are refillable.

Olivia
OliviaSydney

Excellent product, great customer service

I bought a refillable cartridges for my Brother printer a while ago. Was very easy to install and use. Staff were very helpful, Recommend for everyone who want cheap but best quality ink cartridges for printers.

Angela and Derek
Angela and DerekBargara

Not worth a 1 star!

Whitey
WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable service.

I brought a CISS from Mir-Aus nearly 12 months ago and it recently played up, a couple of emails exchanged and then I get a call to Queensland from no less than Turkey. They bothered to call from the other side of the world. A big surprise and a big help. Old fashioned after sales service that deserves praise.

Bob
BobAdelaide

MIR the greatest

I have for over 5 years bought all of my ink cartridges and CISS systems from Mir. Would not go anywhere else. Great people great service and quick friendly help with all problems. Fast delivery after sales service etc
Thanks again MIR cant live without you
Bob

Awesome products, great customer service

I've been buying printer accessories from miraus for the last 4 years,they work really good and everytime I need any assistance they are so supportive.

Ruby
RubyBroadway

Working Well So Far For Brother Printer

I have been using MIR AUS refillable cartridges for Brother printer since 6 months ago. Purchased another one for my friend's office last week. I haven't got any issue. The price offered is very competitive and I am happy with the ink quality.