Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LClarke

LClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No escape!

I'm not very good at fixing a tight swaddle and my 6 week old was constantly wriggling her arms out of traditional swaddles and then waking and getting upset. She hasn't been able to escape this one though! Its easy to use, just a bit fiddly tucking the arm flaps underneath bub. My baby tends to fight swaddles so sometimes she still gets upset when in this one, but it does what it says and keeps those arms tucked away.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Sleep Store for $39.99.

Nayes

NayesTas, 7248

The Miracle Swaddle

The swaddle has helped my baby be comfortable when sleeping, it is an excellent product! I would recommend it to anyone, when they start rolling over you can still use it just loosen the arms after being wrapped. My baby is 6 months and still using it even though he rolls over, he is able to get his arms out beforehand. Yes, poor stitching quality with the wraps as they do get holes in them but it doesn’t effect used and you do need more than one

NewMumma

NewMummaSydney

Great at trapping baby's arms

This swaddle was highly recommended by my midwife. It definitely does the trick of swaddling the baby so their arms can't get out. It's cotton thus comfy and breathable. A lil fiddly with the long tail, but still simple enough to use in middle of night nappy changes. My son needed to be in the right mood to enjoy this swaddle, if he was sleepy he loved it, else he did not enjoy being trapped at all. Agree with some of the other reviewers about sub standard quality, doesn't feel like it's worth rrp $50. I got mine for $30 from nursing angel on sale.

Laila

LailaMelbourne

Didnt help baby sleep

I bought this before baby came and used immediately from birth hoping for a miracle but baby still didnt sleep. I just want other parents to know that it may not work for some babies. I think its because our baby liked his hands up, so we needed an Angel wrap which the miracle blanket cannot do. I would suggest waiting till baby comes first, use a normal blanket and see what type of swaddling if any does your child like.

EJO

EJOAU

Great product but quality could be improved

This product provided a good wrap for baby and we thought it helped us settle bub too. My only gripe is that after about 4 weeks of use both of the miracle blankets we had purchased started to get tiny holes at some seam joins. I emailed the company the feedback but never head from them. None the less I would still recommend the product and hope that the quality improves.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Terrible customer service and poor quality

My miracle blanket ALSO had holes appearing after just two weeks of use. When I emailed them with photos, I was also completely ignored. It does work to keep bubs wrapped but it's definitely not worth the money paid given the poor quality and terrible customer service. Very disappointing! D

ShazzaHunter

ShazzaHunterBrisbane

Great product but bad finish and customer service!

I bought 2, a normal one and thebamboo ones, baby loved them, however the finishes are terrible, holes appearing after a week, stitches poorly done and getting undone , emailed them with pictures to ask for a replacements twice and got comp,etely ignored, also delivery took two weeks. I would have rated 5 if it wasnt for that, such a shame.... For $50 a piece you would expect a decent long lasting product!!!

Kristina

KristinaSunshine Coast

Baby hated it

My Baby hated it. the good times lastst for about 1 hour, baby got very hot even without any clothes underneath. Hard to put on. The price was good and quick delivery. No I will not recommend to anyone. I tried several different times to use and each time the same.

microtree

microtreePERTH

Love it because it is easy to use.

I have a list of baby products I can't help but recommend such as a Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block book. This is second on my list. Absolutely love it. So easy to use even I could do it. Helped our little one sleep through the night for the first 4 months.
So easy to use.
After 4 months of use every night a few holes started to develop but it was well used

shelleyanddan

shelleyanddanAU

Definitely works! Sceptic endorsed!

Lizzie P

Lizzie PNSW, 2763

A Miracle It Is!!!

I honestly think that this is one of the best baby wraps out there in the market. If used properly, then no matter how much your baby wriggles or struggles, they cannot get out of this one. It's such a sleep saver for everybody! Highly recommended. I buy this for everybody as a welcome baby gift.
Not expensive, actually works, lightweight

Kat0101

Kat0101SYDNEY

Houdini proof swaddle!

My son is a master escape artist & wakes himself up everytime. I kept improving my swaddling technique & he kept finding a way out! Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe worked for a while but he eventually busted through the velcro. Miracle Wrap has kept him swaddled almost everytime, he will wriggle out if he's not snugly wrapped though, follow the instructions & it should be Houdini proof.
Houdini proof, nice fabric although it would be hot in summer.
The foot pouch isn't long enough.

aldebaran3003

hattiefox

OK

aimzster

aimzsterAU

What's so miraculous about it?

It was useful for the first 2 weeks but as my son grew older, the blanket just wasn't secure enough to keep him swaddled for long. My son was no Houddini but within minutes, he was able to get his whole body out of the blanket that it just proved useless. I had tried pinning it together with a nappy pin but no success. My son also got overheated in it.
It was fine to use for the early weeks
Wasn't secure enough as my son got older

NatDe

NatDe

Good

We live in a very hot climate and had a summer baby but she never got too hot in this (we had the cooling on at night anyway). My husband preferred to just use muslin wraps as he could wrap our daughter very well this way and they are just as good and much cheaper if you can use them well. I preferred the miracle blanket because it was easier for me to wrap her in this. I did find the arm flaps a bit difficult to use. I would still use this wrap again if I had another baby.
Fairly simple to use and works fairly well.
A bit expensive for a blanket.

Mythic

Mythic

OK

It's a good idea, it just didn't work for us. Having to learn how to use it took up extra time we just didn't have and the bub didn't like being so bound in.
I felt it was a little more restrictive than I like for my little one, a bit too impossible for them to move around a little bit, which while the advantage is that she won't get our her hands and scare herself or scratch herself, the down side is baby can become frustrated at the complete inability to move.
Too complicated! Nothing as basic as swaddling should need an instruction video to use!

beckybee

beckybee

Good

Despite the problems we have had with it, it is a great product. It still works on our boy at least 70% of the time.
When used properly on an average sized baby this is great.
As someone else has stated, the leg pocket should be a little longer. Our son is in th 90th percentile for height in his age and had to bunch up his legs a little. Also, if the baby starts arching its back and moves its arms, it can escape the arm constraints and houdini out.

handm

handmAustralia

Terrible

We bought this blanket with great expectation as we were so sick of our little houdini escaping every single swaddle configuration we tried. This blanket worked for about 1 week before our baby figured out how to get out of if. It was very annoying as it was an expensive purchase and didn't seem to have any results. Another big problem was that the leg pocket was very small and our baby who is on the longer side, really hated having his feet constricted by the small space. We are quite disappointed with this product.
Easy to use