Miracle Blanket

Miracle Blanket

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Miracle Blanket? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LClarke
LClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No escape!

I'm not very good at fixing a tight swaddle and my 6 week old was constantly wriggling her arms out of traditional swaddles and then waking and getting upset. She hasn't been able to escape this one though! Its easy to use, just a bit fiddly tucking the arm flaps underneath bub. My baby tends to fight swaddles so sometimes she still gets upset when in this one, but it does what it says and keeps those arms tucked away.

Purchased in at The Sleep Store for $39.99.

Nayes
NayesTas, 7248

The Miracle Swaddle

The swaddle has helped my baby be comfortable when sleeping, it is an excellent product! I would recommend it to anyone, when they start rolling over you can still use it just loosen the arms after being wrapped. My baby is 6 months and still using it even though he rolls over, he is able to get his arms out beforehand. Yes, poor stitching quality with the wraps as they do get holes in them but it doesn’t effect used and you do need more than one

NewMumma
NewMummaSydney

Great at trapping baby's arms

This swaddle was highly recommended by my midwife. It definitely does the trick of swaddling the baby so their arms can't get out. It's cotton thus comfy and breathable. A lil fiddly with the long tail, but still simple enough to use in middle of night nappy changes. My son needed to be in the right mood to enjoy this swaddle, if he was sleepy he loved it, else he did not enjoy being trapped at all. Agree with some of the other reviewers about sub standard quality, doesn't feel like it's worth rrp $50. I got mine for $30 from nursing angel on sale.

Laila
LailaMelbourne

Didnt help baby sleep

I bought this before baby came and used immediately from birth hoping for a miracle but baby still didnt sleep. I just want other parents to know that it may not work for some babies. I think its because our baby liked his hands up, so we needed an Angel wrap which the miracle blanket cannot do. I would suggest waiting till baby comes first, use a normal blanket and see what type of swaddling if any does your child like.

EJO
EJOAU

Great product but quality could be improved

This product provided a good wrap for baby and we thought it helped us settle bub too. My only gripe is that after about 4 weeks of use both of the miracle blankets we had purchased started to get tiny holes at some seam joins. I emailed the company the feedback but never head from them. None the less I would still recommend the product and hope that the quality improves.

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Terrible customer service and poor quality

My miracle blanket ALSO had holes appearing after just two weeks of use. When I emailed them with photos, I was also completely ignored. It does work to keep bubs wrapped but it's definitely not worth the money paid given the poor quality and terrible customer service. Very disappointing! D

ShazzaHunter
ShazzaHunterBrisbane

Great product but bad finish and customer service!

I bought 2, a normal one and thebamboo ones, baby loved them, however the finishes are terrible, holes appearing after a week, stitches poorly done and getting undone , emailed them with pictures to ask for a replacements twice and got comp,etely ignored, also delivery took two weeks. I would have rated 5 if it wasnt for that, such a shame.... For $50 a piece you would expect a decent long lasting product!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Kristina
KristinaSunshine Coast

Baby hated it

My Baby hated it. the good times lastst for about 1 hour, baby got very hot even without any clothes underneath. Hard to put on. The price was good and quick delivery. No I will not recommend to anyone. I tried several different times to use and each time the same.

microtree
microtreePerth, WA

Love it because it is easy to use.

I have a list of baby products I can't help but recommend such as a Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block book. This is second on my list. Absolutely love it. So easy to use even I could do it. Helped our little one sleep through the night for the first 4 months.
So easy to use.
After 4 months of use every night a few holes started to develop but it was well used

shelleyanddan
shelleyanddanAU

Definitely works! Sceptic endorsed!

Lizzie P
Lizzie PNSW, 2763

A Miracle It Is!!!

I honestly think that this is one of the best baby wraps out there in the market. If used properly, then no matter how much your baby wriggles or struggles, they cannot get out of this one. It's such a sleep saver for everybody! Highly recommended. I buy this for everybody as a welcome baby gift.
Not expensive, actually works, lightweight

Kat0101
Kat0101SYDNEY

Houdini proof swaddle!

My son is a master escape artist & wakes himself up everytime. I kept improving my swaddling technique & he kept finding a way out! Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe worked for a while but he eventually busted through the velcro. Miracle Wrap has kept him swaddled almost everytime, he will wriggle out if he's not snugly wrapped though, follow the instructions & it should be Houdini proof.
Houdini proof, nice fabric although it would be hot in summer.
The foot pouch isn't long enough.

aldebaran3003