Mitchum Clinical

• Causes Irritation Yes (9) · No (11)
Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away!

Mitchum gave me chemical burns under my armpits, and they were so swollen I couldn’t even move them for several hours afterwards.

I contacted Mitchum and they were totally unhelpful, they refused to reply to my email and insisted I phone them despite me being hearing impaired.

Stay away. There are far better deodorants that won’t give you a burning rash and are much cheaper.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

C and C

C and C

Mitchum Clinical Gel.

I’ve used Mitchum deodorant since I was 15 years old when it came in a glass bottle with a cloth top to dab on my underarms - I’m now 59. I recently bought the new clinical gel ($12 at Woolworths). I am very disappointed as it has not stopped any underarm sweat and I have body odour within hours of using it. I have tried varying the amount I use and it’s made no difference. I will not buy this product again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Debi_Goodwin

Debi_GoodwinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No good

This does not work anywhere near as good as the powder version. Not even close. I have found the powder version excellent and bought this by mistake. Will not buy this again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Avoid MITCHUM clinical

As this product costs much more than normal supermarket range, I lashed out, hoping for success..from first application, it stung, burned, then caused a painful rash..It has a strong metho type smell, so tried applying less, but no improvement..now I've had to go without any deodorant while treatment heals the area - WASTE OF MONEY!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $12.00.

Terrible burning rash

The second time I applied this product I got a terrible burning sensation! After about 5 hours my armpits were still burning and I had a red rash! The gel is sticky and it didn’t stop me from sweating! I have never had a reaction to deodorant before! Won’t use this again!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

nikki

nikkiPerth, WA

Burnt my skin :(

Tried this product a while ago and it gave me a burning rash. Went back to Rexona Clinical which was fine. Decided to give this one another go and again the burning rash returned. My underarms are painful and burning within minutes of application and as others mentioned, it takes ages to dry and doesn’t stop sweating. Will not be buying this ever again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Caused rash

I normally use the Mitchum clinical cream deodorant but as my local store was out of stock I have the gel version a turn, I had armpit rashes within 12hrs and its taking a few days for it to settle, the rash extended around my upper arms also. I have no known allergy to the ingredients. Wont be using again

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $8.00.

Lulu

LuluPerth, WA

Gave me the worst rash!!!

This product does work in terms of preventing you from sweating under the arms, but everytime I shower it leaves my skin with some type of residue that I cannot get rid of. And after about a week I ended up with a massive rash and am still trying to recover from. Would never use this ever again and do not recommend. The 2 stars is for antiperspirant properties.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Kerrin C.

Kerrin C.Sydney, NSW

I have used Mitchums for 30 years and it was Amazing.

Mitchum was recommended to me by my doctor 30 years ago because of my heavy underarm sweat. A couple of years ago the unscented for women disappeared so I used the men's. For the last couple of months it has stained my bras and under arm of my cloths.I decided to buy the clinical trial product but the smell is hideous.It is also hard to use and really sticky. I tried calling and sent messages on facebook no reply. I was so happy yesterday to find my old favourite the one I have pictured..

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Carolyne

CarolyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting cranky

I have been using Mitchum deodorant for many years and find it works for me.
BUT I am getting very cranky and I am thinking of changing due to the rolling part of the deodorant does not work, I have thrown a lot away and I have had enough

Purchased at Woolworths.

ZHunt

ZHuntMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No stink but awful rash

Ive woken up in pain caused by a rash under both my armpits! They have raised hives!! Can only imagine its from whatever chemicals are used in this product which is scary.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Perth, WA

terrible Rash

the only deodorant giving terrible rash and itch under my arm . the design is awfull and couldn't dial the wheel even with screwdiver. i ended up throwing it out and purchased from UK . SIMILAR STORY
very dissaponiting product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Good product, bad design

Product works well but...

The design is horrible and keeps getting stuck, not even my man hands can twist it.
I cant find anything hexagon shaped or a screwdriver around the house which will fit, if only i could..

Purchased in August 2019 for $10.00.

It’s used to be amazing!

I have used Mitchum clinical Powder Fresh for years and it’s always been fantastic, however bought one last week consistency has changed and to my disappointment it no longer works??? I am baffled

Purchased in September 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Blaine M.

Blaine M.

Only thing that works for me

After stealing my sisters Mitchum one day I’ve never found anything better. After the embarrassment of having people tell you that you’ve got BO and sweat marks I’m so glad I found this. I’ve tried all their other products and didn’t rate them but the clinical stick(with the holes on the end of the roll) is the only product that makes me feel dry, clean and smelling nice. Holy grail!!! Just wish it was a little cheaper, but I will keep buying it regardless of the cost.

Purchased for $14.00.

Damster

DamsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won’t go back to regular deodorant

I had found that my regular supermarket deodorant just wasn’t cutting it in certain situations mainly when wearing synthetics or jackets with a sleeveless top. I heard about this deodorant on a podcast and decided to try it out. It really is an excellent product that really work and I will never go back to a regular deodorant. I can now launder tops less which is a bonus.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $11.00.

Miss86

Miss86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

Does the job, keeps me fresh. However i will never purchase again as it stings my underarm and makes me scratch. I've never had a reaction like this before and i don't have sensitive skin. makes me wonder what they have put in it. I'm also not a fan of the gel ... feels a bit strange applying it

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Kate B.

Kate B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best deodorant!

This is the best deodorant I have ever used. Works for well for 24hrs + with no sweat or smell. I highly recommend. I just wish it wasn't it wasn't so expensive though.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Stacey

StaceyHunter Region, NSW

Best deodorant I have ever used

My partner and I both use this, except he uses the men's Sports one. I have not once smelt after sweating, a little goes a long way, never had any issues with the packaging and I've bought from Coles and Woolworths.
My partner used to smell really bad after work but ever since I introduced him to Mitchum he hasn't come home smelling yet! He's also tried the roll on version of it and doesn't like it. Such a good product and I would recommend to anyone

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Jenny

JennyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love it - but maybe a bad batch has happened?

As for doing the job it claims? Perfect! I have been using it since it came out (whenever) and it is much better than the roll on ones. Not so wet! Unfortunately, the last couple I've purchased have had a bit of a mal-function in the lid and the wheel. When winding the wheel up, the whole top comes up and I've had to press down on the lid (with the holes) to use it. I used another deodorant for 2 weeks only, but have come back to Mitchum even though I've had to push down on the top. Maybe it was just a bad batch! I'm hoping!

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.