Mitchum Clinical

2.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (15) · No (12)

Do not buy this product

I used this product years a go it was amazing. I thought I would try it again and it is horrible I bought 2 tubes of this product $22 Dollars Down the drain my arm pets are on fire I have the most horrible rash. I will never buy this product again or even trust in this product again.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$22.00.

Elkay

ElkaySydney Surrounds, NSW

revolting new scent

I have been using Mitchum Powder Fresh roll-on for many years, and was disappointed to find it has been replaced with 'triple action lasts 48 hours' written in tiny gold print, almost invisible to the average buyer. The smell of this new version is unbelievably strong and unpleasant, it triggered my asthma and made the air in my bedroom unbreathable for several hours. All the supermarkets stock this version instead of the original, so I am assuming the original has been deleted.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$2.99.

Causes Irritation Yes

Not working like others have for hrs

Need to be replaced plz
I have used your product for years and always thought it excellent but got a Mitchum 48 hr pure fresh as usual and just not working maybe fault in product x

Debi_Goodwin

Debi_GoodwinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ineffective

I’ve loved using regular Mitchum deodorant for many years. I found the gel extremely ineffective compared to regular Mitchum. Also it squirts out of container if not rolled back down.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$13.00.

Burns

I too have large burn marks under my arms , now very sore and painful , even when water runs over them. I’m using a dermatitis cream and applying it thickly over the large burns.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$10.00.

Kelly

Kelly

0 stars. It does not deserve one.

What chemicals are you adding to make a huge percentage of your reviewers say they are getting a burn and stinging feeling? Followed by a rash? If you have 100 reviews for example and 98 are the same it means there is an issue. I'll call the ACCC as Mitchum doesn't like to respond.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for A$12.00.

Amie

AmieSydney, NSW

Burning rash

I have been using this for a few weeks and was great at first and smells amazing.. I then noticed my underarm pits started to get itchy and there was a red mark. Not realising it has anything to do with this I continued to use it but today they are burning! After reading all the reviews I now realise it has been this causing the problem! Never buying it again.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$10.00.

Burning rash

I applied it and within one hour has severe burning and red marks under my arms . Terrible experience and won’t buy again. Stay away from it! Absolutely shouldn’t be on shelves

Purchased at Coles for A$10.00.

Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away!

Mitchum gave me chemical burns under my armpits, and they were so swollen I couldn’t even move them for several hours afterwards.

I contacted Mitchum and they were totally unhelpful, they refused to reply to my email and insisted I phone them despite me being hearing impaired.

Stay away. There are far better deodorants that won’t give you a burning rash and are much cheaper.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

C and C

C and C

Mitchum Clinical Gel.

I’ve used Mitchum deodorant since I was 15 years old when it came in a glass bottle with a cloth top to dab on my underarms - I’m now 59. I recently bought the new clinical gel ($12 at Woolworths). I am very disappointed as it has not stopped any underarm sweat and I have body odour within hours of using it. I have tried varying the amount I use and it’s made no difference. I will not buy this product again.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Avoid MITCHUM clinical

As this product costs much more than normal supermarket range, I lashed out, hoping for success..from first application, it stung, burned, then caused a painful rash..It has a strong metho type smell, so tried applying less, but no improvement..now I've had to go without any deodorant while treatment heals the area - WASTE OF MONEY!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$12.00.

Terrible burning rash

The second time I applied this product I got a terrible burning sensation! After about 5 hours my armpits were still burning and I had a red rash! The gel is sticky and it didn’t stop me from sweating! I have never had a reaction to deodorant before! Won’t use this again!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

nikki

nikkiPerth, WA

Burnt my skin :(

Tried this product a while ago and it gave me a burning rash. Went back to Rexona Clinical which was fine. Decided to give this one another go and again the burning rash returned. My underarms are painful and burning within minutes of application and as others mentioned, it takes ages to dry and doesn’t stop sweating. Will not be buying this ever again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Caused rash

I normally use the Mitchum clinical cream deodorant but as my local store was out of stock I have the gel version a turn, I had armpit rashes within 12hrs and its taking a few days for it to settle, the rash extended around my upper arms also. I have no known allergy to the ingredients. Wont be using again

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$8.00.

Lulu

LuluPerth, WA

Gave me the worst rash!!!

This product does work in terms of preventing you from sweating under the arms, but everytime I shower it leaves my skin with some type of residue that I cannot get rid of. And after about a week I ended up with a massive rash and am still trying to recover from. Would never use this ever again and do not recommend. The 2 stars is for antiperspirant properties.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths.

Kerrin C.

Kerrin C.Sydney, NSW

I have used Mitchums for 30 years and it was Amazing.

Mitchum was recommended to me by my doctor 30 years ago because of my heavy underarm sweat. A couple of years ago the unscented for women disappeared so I used the men's. For the last couple of months it has stained my bras and under arm of my cloths.I decided to buy the clinical trial product but the smell is hideous.It is also hard to use and really sticky. I tried calling and sent messages on facebook no reply. I was so happy yesterday to find my old favourite the one I have pictured..

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Carolyne

CarolyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Getting cranky

I have been using Mitchum deodorant for many years and find it works for me.
BUT I am getting very cranky and I am thinking of changing due to the rolling part of the deodorant does not work, I have thrown a lot away and I have had enough

Purchased at Woolworths.

ZHunt

ZHuntMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No stink but awful rash

Ive woken up in pain caused by a rash under both my armpits! They have raised hives!! Can only imagine its from whatever chemicals are used in this product which is scary.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Perth, WA

terrible Rash

the only deodorant giving terrible rash and itch under my arm . the design is awfull and couldn't dial the wheel even with screwdiver. i ended up throwing it out and purchased from UK . SIMILAR STORY
very dissaponiting product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Good product, bad design

Product works well but...

The design is horrible and keeps getting stuck, not even my man hands can twist it.
I cant find anything hexagon shaped or a screwdriver around the house which will fit, if only i could..

Purchased in August 2019 for A$10.00.