Mitre 10

Mitre 10

Kim

Kim

Manager reviewed

I had an issue with order and collect, u fortunately this could not be resolved to my satisfaction, but hey that's ok these things arise

However I gave the Manager a pretty tough time and he was exemplary in his handling of this situation which was none of his stores doing , well done Chris

Alan

Alan

Whoops, I did it again

I ordered from mitre 10 once before click and collect and it took ages to arrive ,communication was poor and when it came time to pick up staff were rude because they did not make the sale and it was an inconvenience for them. I mistakenly purchased from mitre 10 again and guess what, same thing happens again this time, never ever buy click and collect mitre 10.

Store LocationExeter, Tasmania

paully2012Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Forget click and deliver

I ordered a click and deliver lawnmower. Forget it as the staff cant even organize delivery saying 100kms is too far. They offer a service that doesn't happen. Now Im forced to drive over 100kms to pick up what was meant to be delivery.
Last time I order from Mitre 10. Staff no help and have no answers except saying its a new thing and stores might not know. mmmm. Now if this was maccas and staff didnt know about new burger I wonder what the consequences would be. I should just cancel the order.

Store LocationMitre 10 Rockhampton

mitre 10 mighty quiet

Ahhhhhh Retirement.

Ahhhhhh Retirement.Victoria

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Mitre 10 Victoria. ( In general) Ordered a shed at Mitre10 over 3 weeks ago as advertised in their catalogue. When I inquired about the shed last week I was told the manufacturers for that brand are very slow. A friend purchased the same item from Bunnings 2 days after me and got the shed within the week. I'll wait another week and probably get my money back.

Store LocationKilmore ( Vic) But refer Mitre10 in general
HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Is it 1999 yet?

Archaic. Went there because a drill press I was after is not sold by Bunnings. Tried to order online and it looked like it was in stock as the two nearest stores. They have to order it from east. Don’t reply to emails either.

Online experience sucks.

Store LocationWA
kerbarb

kerbarbAdelaide, South Australia

You have lost a long standing customer

Store LocationBlackwood SA
Simon P.

Simon P.

Personalised customer service

Get small equipment from Mitre10 quite often I need to keep fixing stuff at home. Despite the turnover in staff, they always hire people who just love to be of help. Price may be a bit higher than usual, but definitely worth it as the quality of service is Great! They are so patient listening to my questions and explaining and providing options. I also ordered items online and picked up at store. Very happy customer!
Christine

Store LocationBondi Junction
Fiona

FionaVictoria

Exceptional service

Just been to Mitre 10 Wallington. Kevin the customer service guy in bathroom area was extremely helpful. I had been searching online for bathroom vanity for ensuite renovation. Kevin's service was exceptional, so happy with cabinet, stone top and bowl. He fitted a few different bowls for me to look at on the cabinet. Nothing was a hassle, very helpful. Vanity being delivered tomorrow. Made my day, taken the headache away of finding a vanity. Fantastic price too.

Store LocationWallington, VIC
Col

ColGippsland, VIC

Absolutely abysmal service.

Store LocationWonthaggi, Victoria

4 weeks and still have not recived my product

Miter 10, had orderd heater online over 4 weeks ago and still have not recived my product. Have made numerus calls and have been told I still need to wait

Tim

Tim

Way too expensive

I went to the Brisbane City Mitre10 on 12/09/2020 to buy a cleaning product called 'Wet and Forget'. On the Wet and Forget website the product is priced for $99 (5L), and Mitre10 was charging $139, like what we're you thinking before putting the price up?! I even mentioned it to the staff about the significant price difference.
I bought it from a different supplier for $99. I have always preferred Bunnings, however, after this incident I will ensure to not return to Mitre10.

Store LocationBrisbane city

Horrible experience

I made an order for click and collect online and the website said the store had stock. 5 days later no response from the mitre10 around booking in a time to collect. I called up and lady on the phone could tell me what was the status of my order. Called the second on another day and product is in back order. Horrible experience and there's no dialog on what to expect. Never buying from here again!

Olive

OliveIllawarra, NSW

Gubbins Mitre 10 Mittagong - Our famous kitchen quote

We waited 3 weeks for a kitchen quote. After a few amendments we never heard back from them so ended up going to a Sydney company that were far more enthusiastic. Furthermore, the Sydney company returned calls promptly and paid attention to detail. Nothing was too complicated for them.

timcsky

timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mitre 10 Gubbins Mittagong-Mighty disinterested and Mighty likely to shop elsewhere!

Store LocationMittagong

Excellent friendly service at Mitre 10 Sebastopol Ballarat.

What impresses me at this store, is firstly the cleanliness and how everything is displayed, they have everything you need. I recently purchased laser-lite for my Brother in laws Sunroom. I tried Bunnings and who had limited stock which was covered in dust.....and where was the service??
There is always some one willing to help you find what you need and the prices are reasonable.

Store LocationMitre10 Sebastopol 3356 Ballarat, Victoria

costly mistake

costly mistakeMelbourne

Excellent Service and Support

Store LocationMitre 10 Bundall
Salde

Salde

Order is too long to wait.

I decided to buy online at mitre10 because they advertise 7days delivery. but is almost 1month now my order still nothing and still waiting for the tools to finish may project very slow

Slumpy

SlumpyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Young man approached us asking if we required some help on a few minutes after entering the store in Pinjarra. Was able to take us to where we needed to go. Couldn’t find exactly what we wanted so he came up with an alternative that worked perfectly. Super happy with the entire staff and service. Just wish there was a mitre 10 closer to Rockingham. I’d travel there before going to Bunnings any day.

Store LocationPinjarra
AJJ

AJJ

Great customer service from Tuckeys Pinjarra

Big thank you to Dale regarding our recent order of acrylic shower panels. Dale really goes out of her way to help, finding out heaps of extra information and keeping up the communication all the way. Great customer service Dale! :-)

Store LocationPinjarra
Hiedi here.

Hiedi here.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love mitre 10

Love mitre 10 for its products, customer service and for supporting local businesses.
The plant selection is my favourite with affordable plants that are well cared for.
Always leave with something even if only small.

Store LocationChristie's Beach South Australia