Mitre 10

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mitre 10

David D.
David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be careful with their false advertising!

False advertising! Product received doesn't match the photo advertised in their website (missing carry case and mesh sanding sheets) Worst part is that MITRE10 won't take responsibility for it. They will tell you that you need to double check the product number matches the product you want before ordering it

Paul
PaulSouthwest, VIC

Purchased 4 x ceiling fans

Broke light cover. Unable to get replacement from store. Items from China and they state they cannot get replacement. Cannot assist. Unable to source replacement elsewhere.

Hopeless service & communication.

There was a sale on pergolas. I went to order them online & was told it had to be ordered through my local store. Ordered it through store. Ring up later to be told it was online only. WTH. Mitre 10's customer service is appalling.

0/10 customer service

If there was a 0 star I would have definitely chose that as a reflection of my experience. Without going into a huge long winded story of 3 weeks of stuff around causes at Sandgate mitre 10. Not only did they sell my mower I purchased as a click and collect that was IN STOCK but then when I picked up my new one after they had to order another one it was opened and missing a handle for the catcher. After being COMPLETELY STUFFED AROUND FOR WEEKS there was no explanation, no replacement no offer of another product. What a poor experience. My company purchases through mitre 10 for any of our needs and WILL NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Extremely poor online service

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Thanks, for responding, though the name on the review doesn't match that on the order that was placed. If you can direct message me so I can ensure we are dealing with the right person to resolve this issue.

Lawn mower complaint

Bought a self propelled lawn mower for $649 in November 2021.
Have used it only four times.
The lawnmower began to vibrate badly, took it back to the Mitre 10 store.
Store emailed back that the manufacturer did not think there is anything wrong with the mower and that is just how those units are.
I replied/emailed the Mitre 10 store that the mower was not vibrating the first three times, and that I have had a Briggs and Stratton mower for many years that never did that.
A mower should not vibrate like that.
Am very concerned that it is dangerous, not safe.
Continued use may eventuate in damage, risk of serious injury or death.
Have replied/sent the email twice to the Mitre 10 store.
A week has passed, no response at all.

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Hi Way, please send this query to online.enquiries@mitre10.com.au so this claim can be investigated.

Email was sent again on March 17 to online.enquiries@mitre10.com.au
No reply.
March 28.

Way

Email being resent again on April 4 to online.enquiries@mitre10.com.au.
Still have not had a reply.
April 4.

Leanne Fairhall
Leanne FairhallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service is incredible!!

The website crashed yesterday and the online team were amazing and was very helpful in sourcing the stock from my local Store. They are amazing and always willing to help their Customers.

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Thanks for the support Leanne, glad we could assist you with getting those deals!

Rachelle
RachelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service at its finest by Paul M

I jumped on the website today as thousands of others did it seemed. It crashed so many times I lost count. So I jumped onto the chat and the amazing Paul M helped me source some bargains at one of the stores. He literally helped me for a number of hours checking who had what stock. The best customer service I’ve received in years!!!
Thanks and keep up the amazing work!!!

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Thanks for the extremely kind words Rachelle. We are glad we could assist you with your purchase, and hope you enjoy the new chairs once collected on Sunday.

Cath
Cath

Knowledge and helpful staff

I had many purchases at Mitre 10 Coolum Beach The staff are always happy to assist My receipts faded over a couple of months I contacted them and they were only to happy to go back through their records and forwarded legible receipts to me in an extremely timely manner Many thanks and high recommendations

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Thanks for the awesome review of service Cath at our Coolum Beach store. We will pass this positive feedback onto the team

Robert C.

Don’t buy paint at macksville branch.

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Hi Robert, can you please private message us so we can work with Jason from Macksville to get a resolution on the above?

Robert C.

Hi Paul, I responded to your request but heard nothing back….Robert C.

Robert C.

How else do I message you privately as you requested?

Bobsco
BobscoSydney, NSW

Impossible To Order Online - Does Not Connect To Site

Tried to place an order over a number of days. Impossible to connect to their server to actually place the order.

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Hi Bobsco, unfortunately, that invoice number that is listed doesn't align with anything from our website. If you want to private message us we can see how we can help you

Mitre 10 "Online Ordering" is a WASTE of TIME

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Hi Ushi, as our stores are independently owned and operated, they each choose what carrier partners they wish to use, and when deliveries will be made. If you wanted to share your order number can happily look into this order more for you

rod andoadelaide

This rating is for click and collect and website

The website needs an overhaul trying to purchase items is difficult as it doesn't show If the particular store you have chosen has item in stock or not will not use this method again and do not recommend

rod ando

I did do this and no it doesn't show in stock or not

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

We can also see from the order you have placed that for your selected location it showed the item would be available in 2-5 days, which is also shown throughout the cart and checkout prior to purchase.

Kiko M.
Kiko M.Sydney, NSW

Waste of Time ordering online

I ordered online and after 12 days I followed up and employees from Rouse Hill Branch does not know what is the status of my order. Item was still questionable where it was. That one star is for easy refunds. Thats is.. nothing good to say about this company. Going back to old reliable bunnings for my needs.

Jessie
Jessie Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service from most stores. I only shop at bunnings now!

Mitre10's staff have poor customer service. I placed an online order which I cancelled once I found out it was out of stock and would take weeks to get in. I was only refunded the cost of the item minus shipping even though it was cancelled prior to being shipped. When inquiring as to why this is the staff were rude.

Paul M.Mitre 10Send a private message

Hi Jessie, can you pleas supply the order number so we can look into this as the moment an order is cancelled and it hasn’t been shipped the shipping fee is also refunded. Thanks