Mitre 10

Mitre 10

2.4

Way too expensive

I went to the Brisbane City Mitre10 on 12/09/2020 to buy a cleaning product called 'Wet and Forget'. On the Wet and Forget website the product is priced for $99 (5L), and Mitre10 was charging $139, like what we're you thinking before putting the price up?! I even mentioned it to the staff about the significant price difference.
I bought it from a different supplier for $99. I have always preferred Bunnings, however, after this incident I will ensure to not return to Mitre10.

Store LocationBrisbane city

Horrible experience

I made an order for click and collect online and the website said the store had stock. 5 days later no response from the mitre10 around booking in a time to collect. I called up and lady on the phone could tell me what was the status of my order. Called the second on another day and product is in back order. Horrible experience and there's no dialog on what to expect. Never buying from here again!

Olive

OliveIllawarra, NSW

Gubbins Mitre 10 Mittagong - Our famous kitchen quote

We waited 3 weeks for a kitchen quote. After a few amendments we never heard back from them so ended up going to a Sydney company that were far more enthusiastic. Furthermore, the Sydney company returned calls promptly and paid attention to detail. Nothing was too complicated for them.

timcsky

timcskySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Mitre 10 Gubbins Mittagong-Mighty disinterested and Mighty likely to shop elsewhere!

Store LocationMittagong

Excellent friendly service at Mitre 10 Sebastopol Ballarat.

What impresses me at this store, is firstly the cleanliness and how everything is displayed, they have everything you need. I recently purchased laser-lite for my Brother in laws Sunroom. I tried Bunnings and who had limited stock which was covered in dust.....and where was the service??
There is always some one willing to help you find what you need and the prices are reasonable.

Store LocationMitre10 Sebastopol 3356 Ballarat, Victoria
costly mistake

costly mistakeMelbourne

Excellent Service and Support

Store LocationMitre 10 Bundall

Order is too long to wait.

I decided to buy online at mitre10 because they advertise 7days delivery. but is almost 1month now my order still nothing and still waiting for the tools to finish may project very slow

Slumpy

SlumpyPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

Young man approached us asking if we required some help on a few minutes after entering the store in Pinjarra. Was able to take us to where we needed to go. Couldn’t find exactly what we wanted so he came up with an alternative that worked perfectly. Super happy with the entire staff and service. Just wish there was a mitre 10 closer to Rockingham. I’d travel there before going to Bunnings any day.

Store LocationPinjarra
AJJ

AJJ

Great customer service from Tuckeys Pinjarra

Big thank you to Dale regarding our recent order of acrylic shower panels. Dale really goes out of her way to help, finding out heaps of extra information and keeping up the communication all the way. Great customer service Dale! :-)

Store LocationPinjarra

Hiedi here.

Hiedi here.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love mitre 10

Love mitre 10 for its products, customer service and for supporting local businesses.
The plant selection is my favourite with affordable plants that are well cared for.
Always leave with something even if only small.

Store LocationChristie's Beach South Australia

Romep

Big mistakes tried to use Mitre 10 Click and Collect order.

Store LocationPendle Hill
Grace

GraceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service and rude

i went to the gardening section to make an enquiry about fake lawn. I asked the young gentleman twice working the area for help regarding product and price - shrugged his shoulders and told me to work it out myself. I asked twice and i received the same response. I can confidently say I will never return.

Store LocationGlynde Hectorville South Australia
Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mitre 10 Hoppers Crossing brilliant staff.

I have purchased things online and used click and collect and have been very pleased with their communication and service. Their key cutting service is faultless. I would highly recommend them

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
susieq

susieqSouthwest, VIC

Very Impressive customer service and a great shopping experience..

l needed to replace a broken Ryobi Electric Line Trimmer, Richard (South Geelong Mitre 10) explained that the Ryobi brand is no longer available at Mitre 10 stores. l was going to go to Bunnings however Richard showed me a Bosch Electric Line Trimmer which was much more user friendly, less fiddly and cheaper than the Ryobi. Richard gave the best customer service l have ever experienced and he and the other lovely staff at the Mitre 10 store in South Geelong are the reason why this is my go to store.

Store LocationMitre 10 South Geelong

Poor service

I wanted some help finding the right tap washer. I bought the tap head in and the guy basically shrugged and told me to look for videos online.

Turns out it just needed normal washers. While it wasn't a big deal, washers are very cheap, i expected better from Mitre 10. I specifically went there rather than Bunnings to get help.

I realize they can't solve every technical problem you run into. It was really the lack of effort that annoyed me.

Pop

PopWestern District, VIC

The website is terrible

Looking for plywood - I drove an extra 80 km to Mt Gambier. Bunnings provided accurate description of product and sizes. Mitre 10 description terrible Zero information - ( I know it is strong and used for structural purposes )

Store LocationI did not purchase - Portland is closer than Mt Gambier

TimSouth Australia

In-store is easier than online by a country mile

Store LocationBanner Mitre 10 Mount Gambier
h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect commercial quality

We bought a 4 burner solid plate bbq with shelves on the sides. We ordered online via click and collect and went in store to pick it up. Staff were very helpful and even brought it out and put it in the car for us. We have used it many times since buying it and love how easy it is to clean as it has a flat grill plate.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Mitre 10 website

This has to be the most unusable website i have tried to use. Searching for items by description gives you confusing search results or either says not found. At least the Bunnings site is easy to navigate and you can find pretty much everything you are looking for. Time to invest in a whole new website guys.

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slightly better then Bunnings for service with less range

Some of the staff are actually better then Bunnings in terms of being more knowledgeable. Bunnings staff I usually find are hard to get a hold of and really know very little about any of the products. Mitre 10 staff typically are easier to get a hold of and know more about what they are selling. In fairness to Bunnings though they do have a big range so it makes it more difficult to know everything. Even with that in mind I would say Mitre 10 staff have a better knowledge of hardware in general.

My experience is that not all Mitre 10 staff are friendly. I have seen staff/managers arguing. I would like to see Mitre 10 not be driven out by the monopoly Bunnings but I'm not too optimistic.