Mitre 10

Mitre 10

Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mitre 10 Hoppers Crossing brilliant staff.

I have purchased things online and used click and collect and have been very pleased with their communication and service. Their key cutting service is faultless. I would highly recommend them

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
susieq

susieqSouthwest, VIC

Very Impressive customer service and a great shopping experience..

l needed to replace a broken Ryobi Electric Line Trimmer, Richard (South Geelong Mitre 10) explained that the Ryobi brand is no longer available at Mitre 10 stores. l was going to go to Bunnings however Richard showed me a Bosch Electric Line Trimmer which was much more user friendly, less fiddly and cheaper than the Ryobi. Richard gave the best customer service l have ever experienced and he and the other lovely staff at the Mitre 10 store in South Geelong are the reason why this is my go to store.

Store LocationMitre 10 South Geelong

Poor service

I wanted some help finding the right tap washer. I bought the tap head in and the guy basically shrugged and told me to look for videos online.

Turns out it just needed normal washers. While it wasn't a big deal, washers are very cheap, i expected better from Mitre 10. I specifically went there rather than Bunnings to get help.

I realize they can't solve every technical problem you run into. It was really the lack of effort that annoyed me.

Pop

PopWestern District, VIC

The website is terrible

Looking for plywood - I drove an extra 80 km to Mt Gambier. Bunnings provided accurate description of product and sizes. Mitre 10 description terrible Zero information - ( I know it is strong and used for structural purposes )

Store LocationI did not purchase - Portland is closer than Mt Gambier
Tim

TimSouth Australia

In-store is easier than online by a country mile

Store LocationBanner Mitre 10 Mount Gambier
h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect commercial quality

We bought a 4 burner solid plate bbq with shelves on the sides. We ordered online via click and collect and went in store to pick it up. Staff were very helpful and even brought it out and put it in the car for us. We have used it many times since buying it and love how easy it is to clean as it has a flat grill plate.

Store LocationBeenleigh

Mitre 10 website

This has to be the most unusable website i have tried to use. Searching for items by description gives you confusing search results or either says not found. At least the Bunnings site is easy to navigate and you can find pretty much everything you are looking for. Time to invest in a whole new website guys.

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slightly better then Bunnings for service with less range

Some of the staff are actually better then Bunnings in terms of being more knowledgeable. Bunnings staff I usually find are hard to get a hold of and really know very little about any of the products. Mitre 10 staff typically are easier to get a hold of and know more about what they are selling. In fairness to Bunnings though they do have a big range so it makes it more difficult to know everything. Even with that in mind I would say Mitre 10 staff have a better knowledge of hardware in general.

My experience is that not all Mitre 10 staff are friendly. I have seen staff/managers arguing. I would like to see Mitre 10 not be driven out by the monopoly Bunnings but I'm not too optimistic.

Skinny

SkinnyCentral West, NSW

Poor service

Rang to see if they had something I needed and was bounced around on the phone then when I got through to ask for the item they said they would have to order it as it’s not in stock then hung up on me before I could even try and order it

Store LocationBathurst

Nk

Nk

Marrickville road mitre 10

This is second time that I have had issues with the staffs in mitre 10, they are so rude, lack customer service, all the staffs members always have stoned faces which makes one uncomfortable! They will not give a refund for unused item Even with a prove of purchase! I will not be going there again or recommend this store for anyone..

Store LocationMarrickville Road Mitre 10
ROB

ROBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with no service

Ordered a mower online to pick up from Kilcoy Mitre 10
Took 7 weeks to arrive but finally did
Picked up and 2 days later tried to mow my lawn after adding oil and petrol, but after @30sqm the mower stopped unable to restart.
Took back to mitre 10 and next day they told me the engine was seized and my fault
They went to masport to see what they would do and after I chased them up they are doing nothing
Have given me 3 more numbers to call but as yet I have no working mower, $400 out of pocket, and no one prepared to help

Store LocationKILCOY
ShuttersLost

ShuttersLostSydney

Helpful staff

Warwick at the Paddington Sunlite Mitre10 shop was very pleasant, enthusiastic and helpful in the paint department. He welcomed our inquiries and gave us useful advice. We certainly will be back.

Store LocationPaddington
Sarah

SarahBrisbane

Mitre 10 kingaroy

After a debulcale at Bunnings kingaroy where they refused to refund or exchange and expense pot which was defective, I went next door to mitre 10. Customer service was great, I was able to get my paint (Since no one at Bunning wanted to serve me), and promptly served at the check out

Store LocationKingaroy
Amber

AmberWheatbelt, WA

Horrible service and no stock

Damian Davis at northam mitre 10 his appearance and smell was a put off. He was rude and lied about the product he was selling.
We were after a mop bucket and a squeegee which they didn't have and didn't stock basic things they didn't have.
Trade was helpful but Damian and Terry were rude and made me want to leave the store

Store LocationNortham mitre 10
Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

I purchased 3 grinding discs online for click and collect, went today to the pick up store after 16 days, confident that the order was there waiting for me. The man at the shop had received no order and no money from mitre10, and since it's Saturday he couldn't get any information from the supplier.
I try to support and buy from small businesses, but this is UNACCEPTABLE, not a single call or e-mail in 16 days.
Won't buy from mitre10 again.

Shop-till-u-drop

Shop-till-u-dropSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and well planned out store

Would like to go out of my way to express how good the service was at my local Mitre 10 (Mona vale) I was greeted as soon as I walked through the door and advised by the assistant exactly what product I needed to seal up a leak in my glass shower screen . The store was VERY well sign posted and organised , found that it was alot easier to navigate than my local Bunnings !

Store LocationMona Vale
Allen

AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitre 10? - No - Mitre 1

Store LocationBrowns Mitre 10 Bribie Island
Joanne

JoanneLaunceston, TAS

Becks Mitre 10 Launceston

Hardware stores can be very intimidating for a woman but not this store. I always receive polite and helpful attention, especially important during my renovations. Thank you to all the staff at this store and particularly to the young people in the paint department.

Store LocationBecks Mitre 10 Launceston Tasmania
Tanae.

Tanae.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude and unhelpful

I was after a pot, paint and a paint brush to make a gift for a friend. Got no advice so when we did eventually find what we wanted the workers laughed to each other about what we where using as if it wouldn’t work. But still offered no advice. Don’t recommend as all staff I have found in there are extremely rude and obnoxious.

Store LocationAldinga mitre 10
Dorothy

DorothyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mitre 10 Norwood worst store in SA

Terrible service rude staff all the former workers who were fanstactic are now gone (Grant,Luke,Trevor) without them your store is nothing but a sinking ship no way you can replace knowledge Bunnings from now on and please take that picture down outside those 3 men are all very off putting while sitting in traffic.
Maybe replace it with some nice pictures of monkeys with tools it would also show the knowledge of your current staff

Store LocationNorwood