Mitsubishi ASX XC

Mitsubishi ASX XC (2014-2019)

Also referred to as: Mitsubishi ASX XC 2018 and Mitsubishi ASX XC 2020. XLS, ES ADAS, Black Edition, etc...

See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Madison

Madison

Perfect for my lifestyle

Spacious, no mechanical issues. Have had mine for almost 3 years and I absolutely love it. Small enough to park, but large enough inside to fit 5 people comfortably. Also, very good value for money

Purchased in June 2017 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $18,500.00.

BoughtUsed
Year2016

Leah

LeahSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic small SUV.

Purchased in September 2019 at Brighton Holden for $25,800.00.

TransmissionContinuously Variable (CVT)
BoughtUsed
Year2018
Slbig1

Slbig1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sized car

Perfect car for my medium sized family, easily fits in 4 comfortably. The back cargo area is very roomy and when you fold the back seats flat it is massive! Great fuel economy

Purchased in July 2019 at Mitsubishi Dealers for $35,000.00.

Casey

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Vehicle!

Purchased in March 2019 for $29,000.00.

Blister

BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Decision

Have had really bad luck buying cars lately, having bought an MG ZS 12 months ago that ended up being biggest mistake (but that’s another story) with the money from the buy back I decided to purchase a Mitsubishi ASX LS, must say wish I had done this March last year and saved myself the heartache. The car is a great for running my errands, going to classes and it handles very well, so far fuel economy is good, the car is comfortable, love the fact that my son who is an Android user, he can borrow my car and plug in he’s phone and use it and more daughter who is an iPhone user can use it as well.

I live that I have a 3 year capped service fee. So far this car has been the best decision I have made in a motor vehicle purchase

Purchased in July 2019 at Zupps Mitsubishi .

cliff

cliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

buy this one

i have never bought a better car than this,great price for a demo,runs like a dream ,and the standard model has a heap of extras,power win/steer/mirror,rear camera[a must ]sensors all round,and a whopping 18in tyres,and 5 year warranty

Purchased in December 2017.

TeWhata

TeWhataSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect best decision made

Best car purchase ever.It is used for commuting to & from work & family transport.
I have a 2019 model & everyone that has seen my car wants to purchase one.It comes with a seven year warranty.2 years free servicing.

Purchased in April 2019 at Lander Mitsubishi Blacktown for $26,000.00.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay car. Poor quality windscreen

Purchased in February 2019.

Year2018
Pknight

Pknight

Perfect size

I love my brand new car! So much space and so stylish but also still easy to drive in traffic and park. Apple car play is a life saver and is so comfortable on short or long trips.

Purchased in December 2018.

Pati

Pati

Love this car but have big issues with back passenger seat belts, the anchor is much too short, maki

Family transport, short trips most days, serviced when needed.
Issue is with the back passengers seat belts, very very hard to click in as anchor is much too short.
Very happy with how it drives and economical ! Find it easy to get in and out of, good for people with bad backs.

BadgeAsx
Date PurchasedMar 2017

Sayersmob

SayersmobNarre Warren North

So happy I purchased it

I use my car for commuting to work and I use it daily. I get it serviced at the recommended service time and I haven't had any mechanical issues with the car. The features are great and I couldn't live without the reversing camera now. The handsfree bluetooth is a bonus. Its a smooth ride and I use the boot for my parents wheelchair which fits nicely in the back. Its also a good height for my elderly parents to get into my last sedan was to low. Great car Thanks Mitsubishi.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

hag

hagmoss vale

unreliable Mitsubishi asx

I have to rebuild the engine after 60000 km because injection fault after that found out have stick rings in engine fault after Mitsubishi motor rebuilt engine took 5 week ago go well and after 2 month this going good so far at that time hope time to last long-term.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
DriveFWD

Wise Old Owl

Wise Old OwlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great car... just one little but though.

It's a fantastic fuel efficient car with an ultra smooth ride. I only have one negative... Upon entering the car, in let's say eg., underground car park, the gear console doesn't stay lit up for very long before returning to complete darkness. I don't find it an issue when selecting Drive, as that's a direct downward position, but Reverse (for me) isn't so easy to find, therefore I must switch on at least my parking lights so the console lights up. Hope this makes some sense

BadgeASX
Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kaz

KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bluetooth Issue

Hi All, I need some help. I have a ASX 2016 since getting my new I pHone with Optus the Bluetooth is all muffled and I cannot hear the other person properly. I have taken back to Mitusbishi and they say not ht car. Been to Apple got a new phone and still muffled. Went and bought a different sim and still the problem. So frustrating. About to go to a friends place who also has optus carrier and see if that is the same. Any suggestions what htis could be please as I cannot use my phone in the car and I need this to work.

thanks

Karen

Engine Size1.8L Turbo-Diesel
Date PurchasedNov 2016
Kingo

KingoBrisbane

An excellent car which does everything asked of it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Loryn

LorynThe Entrance

Great car

I have a manual 2 wheel drive Mitsubishi asx and I find it a great little car! The boot is a little squishy as a family car with our pram, I can’t fit a lot in if I have the pram but it works for me as we have a larger family car for when it’s needed.

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedJul 2016

Kim S

Kim S

Reliable, economic, small family suv

My ASX has not skipped a beat since I bought it. It is economic on fuel and has all the standard features expected in newer model cars nowadays at a great price. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to all of the recalls it's had and the acceleration is at times laggy. Also wish the 60/40 split on the rear seats was on the opposite side. Big portion currently on passengers side, which when you have one child is usually the side they sit on so you don't get them out roadside. This limits how much you can load into it when only the small side can be folded down.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Hayley

HayleySydney

Extremely happy with my purchase choice! Love my ASX!

I have owned my auto ASX for just over 1 year now, it is an absolute dream to drive, great sound system, very fuel efficient and I love the size and height of the car. Would love if it had better towing capacity but what it’s built for in being a city SUV it’s fantastic! Reverse camera is a great feature however it doesn’t have the best quality camera. It also doesn’t have a built in GPS or Apple car play which is really outdated but I have not missed these features. Definitely a great purchase if you are looking for something with good safety standards, excellent after care and servicing and good fuel efficiency that looks nice and has good speed.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Neil E

Neil EBrisbane

Squeaking pedal

I have had my Mitsubishi Asx since October 2015. It has been and still is a great car to drive. It has done 27,700 kilometres. At 26,500 kilometres it developed a squeaking brake pedal when depressing and releasing brake pedal. Told it was wear and tear plus age. The noise is VERY annoying. A gross irritation for such a great car.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Kscrapbooker

KscrapbookerMelbourne

Interior good quality

Love this car, had Peugeot 4008 basic which was written off due to tree falling on it in storm. Asx is identical to 4008 but with extras, leather seats,seat warmer,larger wheels,external mirrors closing to car, navigation system, I had basic Peugeot but replaced with top of range ASX at same price, both cars have.the Mitsubishi motor and the Interior is identical to look at but 8,000 extras with the Asx and same price as my basic Peugeot 4008.very pleased

Date PurchasedJul 2014