Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series

Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series

SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW), SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW), SRK50ZMA-S (5.0kW), etc...

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David

DavidMelbourne

Very Happy

I live in a smallish, three bedroom house in Melbourne. I've had this aircon for a year now, and I love it.
In the very heat of summer, this unit would get my whole house down to a comfortable level. I've placed it in the living room so it blows down the hallway, and as a consequence, in the middle of the worst heatwaves (40+ degrees), my bedroom gets down to 22 degrees. A very sleepable temperature.
I also use it for most of my heating, and whilst it isn't as potent as the ducted heating, it is still very workable.
I can't speak to the cost of running, because I had solar panels installed at the same time, but I haven't had an electricity bill since, so I'm feeling pretty positive about the whole setup.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,800.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Whole House

GrahamMac

GrahamMacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic performers doing a great job

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Grant P

Grant PVictoria

It’s perfect for our home

We have found it works perfectly in all conditions
Either heating the large lounge and kitchen areas and cooling off the entire home
It has brilliant features to adapt to the situation

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Vikram P

Vikram PPerth, WA

so far so good

works very well, enough for my master bedroom
heating and cooling and fan also very comfirtable capacity
remote controller is easy to use
very silent than privious other brand old unit, all good

Purchased in December 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Large Bedroom

Daniel

DanielCanberra

Small but efficient

Works very well for 3 rooms in a very hot house in the middle of our brutal summer. As a native New Zealander summer in Canberra is pretty much as extreme as my moderate temperature body can handle. My only other reference would be living on the inside of a toaster. Very happy to have this little unit keeping our bedroom area bareable. On the lowest setting at 22 degrees it works really well.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Abb’s

Abb’sMildura

Great heating and cooling!

Great air con with heating and cooling functions, timer easily set to allow cooling while your away from home. We haven’t had any issues so far perfect size for a massive living and kitchen area. We were able to have the unit installed on an internal wall and have the compressor around the corner outside and it hasn’t effect its capacity at all.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

sarah s

sarah sNambour

Value for money efficient air conditioner

We've had this since late 2017, really performs well in our high ceiling queenslander. The external unit is underneath the house, it's really quiet. We've been using during the winter months and the heating cycle works well and is cost efficient to run, uses less kwh then our oil heater. Have some problems with the ac remote, sometimes can stop working (have replaced batteries), have to turn the remote on and off to change the temperature or use other remote options, this doesn't happen very often. I would buy this brand again.

Billy Kanenine

Billy KanenineSouthwest, VIC

Medium unit with a lot of grunt

I wasn't sure if we had bought a big enough unit at the time and was tossing up between this one and the 7KW for our kitchen/dining area. I also have my home office off the kitchen so needed this to do a good job. It does! We are on a rural property with no gas connection so everything we have is electric and it needs to work. The heating is excellent in winter and the unit performs well to cool the area down on the hottest days. It did cost a lot to install as we had a tricky situation, but the cost of purchasing is now long forgotten as it continues to do a great job nearly two years on.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet, efficient, value for money

This is the second Mitsubishi reverse cycle aircom we've bought. We bought one for the bedroom 4 years ago with no issues so decided to buy the same make ( but more powerful) for the lounge. Excellent machine, quiet, powerful, efficient and excellent value for money. As great to use in summer as in winter. REALLY pleased with this make and will continue to buy from them due to reliability and all round great value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Mjeena

MjeenaMelbourne

Really good

Not bad at all. Quite happy with the performance, especially the noise level is opposite to none. You will never even notice its on. Energy consumption is not mich too after getting our first bill and had been using the air con quite a bit the energy bill still wasnt altered much.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

R Davies

R DaviesToowoomba

Satisfied customer

After over 2 years of ownership no complaints. Reliable, quiet. No problems with installation at all. Purchased when we moved into a new house. Heats and cools the room well as desired. Would recommend to others. Simple, easy to use remote control. Would purchase again. Satisfied customer as of yet.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Mel

MelBrisbane Qld

Replaces short lived crap Fujitsu

I did not review this earlier as I would like to know how it performed after a few months. So far so good, function really well for our open plan kitchen dining living, it is pretty quite & easy to set up. Hope this will lasts much longer than our previous Fujitsu.

Gwenda June

Gwenda JuneSunshine coast

Can’t sleep without it

We bought this air conditioner for our bedroom. It has surpassed our expectations. So quiet and keeps our bedroom cool so that we are able to have a good nights sleep. The remote control is fit for dummies like us so very easy to use. We don’t know how we managed without this unit

Date PurchasedJan 2018

J Rykers

J RykersBalcolyn

Very impressive

We upgraded our air conditioning to this model to ensure our house would remain the perfect temperature for a our new baby. It has definitely delivered! We are impressed with just how far the one unit to cool and heat most rooms in our home just from the central positioning in the lounge room. We are incredibly happy with our dedication to upgrade to this model.

Eddie

EddieHornsby

Another good unit from Mitsubishi

This is the 3rd Mitsubishi aircon unit I bought in the last few years. The old one was not working properly, so I had to let it go. I used to use Mitsubishi aircon before, and knew the machine would be efficient. This machine is working perfectly as what I expected. Very quiet.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Andrew

AndrewSydney

So far so good

Mitsubishi air conditioner was recommended by the electrician who installed for us.
Worked well so far without a beat and it comes with 5 year manufacturer warranty
relatively large output with 7kw cooling and able to cool down most part of the house reasonably quickly
air conditioner is also quiet and has functionality of timing and energy saving mode
No issue with installation, All taken care of by electrician

Shelley

ShelleyMelbourne

:Powerful and Quite

Both cooling and heating are very efficient for a large area
Unit is very quite, only when fan is a top speed can you hear a slight whirring
Installation was easy with the outside unit mounted on the roof
I have preset my favourites and they can be varied very easily from the main button on the control
Only extra that I would like is that the vents could swing left to right as well as up and down to move the air more efficiently to the far corners of the room

Geoff

GeoffWagga Wagga

Does what it is supposed to do.

I have previously bought two of the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries split systems and they have been reliable and economical in operation as well as efficient. The latest buy has proved to be the same and it is a godsend on those very hot days where evaporative aircons just won't work.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Good mum

Good mum

Good

Easy to use, simple set up
Really quiet when it turned on, have eco mode and strong mode
Can easy control temp.
Installation fee 600, took 2 hours
Four star energy saving.
Install it in a open kitchen, cool down not too fast, as the area is open
Good quality

Cindy

CindyMelbourne

Amazing for cool or hot nights!

Perfect to cool the hot nights or warm the cool nights, this split system has been an absolute lifesaver. It is easy to use and the timer function is great for use before sleep. It has a million different functions and modes and is definitely great at getting Ari around in the large lounge room.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Daniel

Danielasked

Is this enough for master room and do you installed on site service?

Glen A.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Hi Daniel, There are a number of factors to take into account when determing the correct size for your space. I'd suggest using our room sizing chart - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/.

If you want anymore info - best speak to an installer who can offer a recommendation. You can find your closest one by visiting our 'Where to Buy' page and entering your postcode - https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy

sandyasked

Could you please give me the dimentions of the 5kw mitsubishi Split system aircon SRK ZMP series

Hi Sandy,

The SRK50ZMA (5.0kW model) indoor unit is 294mm x 798mm x 229mm and the outdoor unit is 640mm x 800(+71)mm x 290mm. Hope this helps!

Paul

Paulasked

Will the 8kw be enough for my open plan space approx. 65sqm?

Hi Paul,

There's a a number of factors to take into consideration when sizing up a unit. I'd suggest having a look at our sizing chart which you can find here - https://mhiaa.com.au/document/srkdxk-room-sizing-chart/ and then also speaking to an authorised dealer to organise a quote. Ycan find a closest by visiting our dealer search page and entering your post-code. https://mhiaa.com.au/where-to-buy. Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries representatives