Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series

Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series

SRK25ZMA-S (2.5kW), SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW), SRK63ZMA-S (6.3kW), etc...

• Heating / Cooling Speed

Chris B.Darling Downs, QLD

Outstanding

More than satisfied with the machines outstanding performance...it has been reliable and easy to use....make sure the installer stops mice/vermin entering the rear of the indoor unit!!!
You wont be disappointed !!

Purchased in October 2016 for $600.00.

Room TypeWhole House
Shannon S.

Shannon S.South East Queensland, QLD

Would buy again

3 installed in my property so far . Very quite machine , seems to be efficient, keeps the bedrooms cool in summer and winter heats up the rooms nicely very well priced

Purchased in April 2020.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
gymy777

gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect unit for bedroom!

Great little unit for the bedroom! Very quiet and energy efficient. I have had other brands in my previous homes. This is the first time I went with Mitsubishi and I can honestly say I am happy with my choice.

The cooling side works a treat and the heating side is also more than efficient.

Just do your homework I the size required for your rooms to ensure you are get maximum use.

Purchased in January 2020 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales.

Room TypeSmall Bedroom
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent aircon unit

I run this unit through my kitchen and 2 rooms. Its cools and heats the room very quickly. Its an amazing unit and runs very quiet and efficiently. The cost of the unit is very low and thats great for my wallet with rising electricity bills

Purchased in October 2019 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
Ihave l.

Ihave l.

Awesome machine thats so good on power

I run this machine from solar on my roof. I need it for my burns scars. It does half the house easily ( i have a large home) when the doors and windows are all shut right. Very quiet and very efficient for sure.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Small Office
David

DavidMelbourne

Very Happy

I live in a smallish, three bedroom house in Melbourne. I've had this aircon for a year now, and I love it.
In the very heat of summer, this unit would get my whole house down to a comfortable level. I've placed it in the living room so it blows down the hallway, and as a consequence, in the middle of the worst heatwaves (40+ degrees), my bedroom gets down to 22 degrees. A very sleepable temperature.
I also use it for most of my heating, and whilst it isn't as potent as the ducted heating, it is still very workable.
I can't speak to the cost of running, because I had solar panels installed at the same time, but I haven't had an electricity bill since, so I'm feeling pretty positive about the whole setup.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $1,800.00.

Room TypeWhole House
Grant P

Grant PVictoria

It’s perfect for our home

We have found it works perfectly in all conditions
Either heating the large lounge and kitchen areas and cooling off the entire home
It has brilliant features to adapt to the situation

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area and Whole House
Vikram P

Vikram PPerth, WA

so far so good

works very well, enough for my master bedroom
heating and cooling and fan also very comfirtable capacity
remote controller is easy to use
very silent than privious other brand old unit, all good

Purchased in December 2016 at The Good Guys for $1,200.00.

Room TypeLarge Bedroom
Daniel

DanielKambah 2902, ACT

Small but efficient

Works very well for 3 rooms in a very hot house in the middle of our brutal summer. As a native New Zealander summer in Canberra is pretty much as extreme as my moderate temperature body can handle. My only other reference would be living on the inside of a toaster. Very happy to have this little unit keeping our bedroom area bareable. On the lowest setting at 22 degrees it works really well.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Abb’s

Abb’sMildura

Great heating and cooling!

Great air con with heating and cooling functions, timer easily set to allow cooling while your away from home. We haven’t had any issues so far perfect size for a massive living and kitchen area. We were able to have the unit installed on an internal wall and have the compressor around the corner outside and it hasn’t effect its capacity at all.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
sarah s

sarah sNambour

Value for money efficient air conditioner

We've had this since late 2017, really performs well in our high ceiling queenslander. The external unit is underneath the house, it's really quiet. We've been using during the winter months and the heating cycle works well and is cost efficient to run, uses less kwh then our oil heater. Have some problems with the ac remote, sometimes can stop working (have replaced batteries), have to turn the remote on and off to change the temperature or use other remote options, this doesn't happen very often. I would buy this brand again.

Billy Kanenine

Billy KanenineSouthwest, VIC

Medium unit with a lot of grunt

I wasn't sure if we had bought a big enough unit at the time and was tossing up between this one and the 7KW for our kitchen/dining area. I also have my home office off the kitchen so needed this to do a good job. It does! We are on a rural property with no gas connection so everything we have is electric and it needs to work. The heating is excellent in winter and the unit performs well to cool the area down on the hottest days. It did cost a lot to install as we had a tricky situation, but the cost of purchasing is now long forgotten as it continues to do a great job nearly two years on.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quiet, efficient, value for money

This is the second Mitsubishi reverse cycle aircom we've bought. We bought one for the bedroom 4 years ago with no issues so decided to buy the same make ( but more powerful) for the lounge. Excellent machine, quiet, powerful, efficient and excellent value for money. As great to use in summer as in winter. REALLY pleased with this make and will continue to buy from them due to reliability and all round great value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SHUJA.ALI

SHUJA.ALIPerth, WA

Really good

Not bad at all. Quite happy with the performance, especially the noise level is opposite to none. You will never even notice its on. Energy consumption is not mich too after getting our first bill and had been using the air con quite a bit the energy bill still wasnt altered much.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
R Davies

R DaviesToowoomba

Satisfied customer

After over 2 years of ownership no complaints. Reliable, quiet. No problems with installation at all. Purchased when we moved into a new house. Heats and cools the room well as desired. Would recommend to others. Simple, easy to use remote control. Would purchase again. Satisfied customer as of yet.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replaces short lived crap Fujitsu

I did not review this earlier as I would like to know how it performed after a few months. So far so good, function really well for our open plan kitchen dining living, it is pretty quite & easy to set up. Hope this will lasts much longer than our previous Fujitsu.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Gwenda June

Gwenda JuneSunshine coast

Can’t sleep without it

We bought this air conditioner for our bedroom. It has surpassed our expectations. So quiet and keeps our bedroom cool so that we are able to have a good nights sleep. The remote control is fit for dummies like us so very easy to use. We don’t know how we managed without this unit

Date PurchasedJan 2018
J Rykers

J RykersBalcolyn

Very impressive

We upgraded our air conditioning to this model to ensure our house would remain the perfect temperature for a our new baby. It has definitely delivered! We are impressed with just how far the one unit to cool and heat most rooms in our home just from the central positioning in the lounge room. We are incredibly happy with our dedication to upgrade to this model.

Eddie

EddieHornsby

Another good unit from Mitsubishi

This is the 3rd Mitsubishi aircon unit I bought in the last few years. The old one was not working properly, so I had to let it go. I used to use Mitsubishi aircon before, and knew the machine would be efficient. This machine is working perfectly as what I expected. Very quiet.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Andrew

AndrewSydney

So far so good

Mitsubishi air conditioner was recommended by the electrician who installed for us.
Worked well so far without a beat and it comes with 5 year manufacturer warranty
relatively large output with 7kw cooling and able to cool down most part of the house reasonably quickly
air conditioner is also quiet and has functionality of timing and energy saving mode
No issue with installation, All taken care of by electrician

Louise M.

Louise M.asked

SRK71ZMA-S (7.1kW)

We have this system and it only ever seems to reach a cool temperature. Even at night, there seems to be times when it is not working at all. We have it on 22. I work away from home and if I put aircon at 22 there, it is so cold I have to turn it up to 24. When installed, fellow told me to touch little face button to get cold instantly, however that does not seem to work either. Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers Louise

Hi Louise,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having.

Provided the unit is on cooling mode (indicated by the snowflake symbol on the remote control) and the temperature is set to 22c, there shouldn't be any reason why the unit wouldn't be able to cool your space.

We'd suggest visiting the page below, leaving some details and we'll get a service agent to get in touch to come and assess the unit.

Carol Hamilton

Carol Hamiltonasked

SRK-ZMA Series

Where can I get this air conditioner

Chris B.

They were available in Brisbane Qld through Patons now called https://www.beijerref.com.au I believe....

Hi Carol,

The SRK-ZMA series was superseded by the Avanti Series (SRK-ZSA) so the ZMA series may be hard to find.

If you visit the page below and enter your postcode you can can find the closest MHIAA installer to you who can confirm what models they could offer.

Rafael Jugo

Rafael Jugoasked

SRK-ZMA Series

Where can i go to buy this product for my room? Just need a Split aircondition cooling

Hi Rafael,

If you visit the page below and enter your postcode you can find local dealers in your area.

You can use the dropdown 'Filter' menu to show more results.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

The SRK-ZMA series is designed for interior spaces and is available in five different models according to room size. The 2.0kW is the smallest size and suitable for a child’s room, compared to the 6.0kW, which is ideal for an open plan living space. For larger rooms, Hi-Power and 3D Auto Functions help to spread cool air quickly and efficiently across the room.

The SRK-ZMA is Mitsubishi’s best energy-saving series, as it has achieved high ratings determined by the Australian government Energy Rating initiative for energy conservation. Fuzzy Auto Mode and Eco-mode determines temperature settings and adjusts accordingly to reduce power consumption.

Features:

• Allergen clearing filter and deodorising filter
  • Self-cleaning function alleviates the need to hire a professional cleaner
  • Various timers, including on/off timers and sleep mode
  • Wi-Fi operation optional, with separate purchase of a specialised adaptor
Compare all 8 Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $675.00$395.00$510.00$499.00
Features Dehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlDehumidifying Function, Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control
Cooling Power5 kW2 kW3.5 kW2.5 kW
Heating Energy Rating 2.5 stars4 stars4 stars4.5 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)YesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm294 x 798 x 229 mm
Indoor Weight9.5 kg9.5 kg9.5 kg9.5 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level46 dB33 dB42 dB34 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level45 dB38 dB43 dB39 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level61 dB52 dB59 dB55 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 8 Mitsubishi SRK-ZMA Series