Mitsubishi Dealers

Mitsubishi Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avoid Mitsubishi at all costs -no respect for warranty or consumer gursnrees

Store LocationPickering Mitsubishi Townsville

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service from Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limitied

Took my 4 year old Pajero in to North East Mitsubishi to claim the drivers seat coming apart at the seams, to be told by the dealership that it was because I was a short person. Complained to MMAL to be told they are rejecting the claim because I have no brand loyalty. Having owned a Pajero, two Magna's, a Colt, Cordia and Sigma all bought from dealers I disputed their claims. They stated because I do not get the Pajero serviced at Mitsubishi there is no loyalty.

Store LocationNorth East Mitsubishi
Sean B.

Sean B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

morphett vale Mitsubishi - Be warned

Today is another day I will spend sitting in your south Rd dealership while your staff leave my car running for the day, refill the radiator because the engine is burning off the coolant and then tell me the car has nothing wrong with it. Your staff have told me that coolant boiling out of the radiator is normal. According to this dealership Mitsubishi don't give loan cars and we are a single car house so I take the day off work and wait at the dealership each time. Not the car or service you would expect for the money. Sitting here has at least given me the time to read about all the other people that have had similar issues and experiences.

Store LocationMorphett Vale
Philip Place

Philip PlaceCanberra 2600, ACT

Avoid Phillip Mitsubishi

Store LocationPhillip Mitsubishi

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgraceful commitment to their warranty.

After complaining about disc brake shuddering at the 15k service, they refused to look at under warranty.
A different dealer and again complaining about severe shudder, again no go from the dealer or customer care. We have two Triton Dual cabs and both are suffering the same symptoms, as soon as the discs heat up they go warpy. Mitsubishi's answer to this is to blame the driving style of my staff, both of whom are mechanically trained and careful drivers. No pads are getting worn out, only warping rotors, which we have had to pay to machine.
As I sated in the heading, Absolutey disgraceful Mitsubishi Motors.

Store LocationNundah Mitsubishi

Bill BSouth East Queensland, QLD

my new car

i spent a few months searching online and dealers to find the best deal i was wanting to buy a mitsubishi trition once i found average prices and model i liked i emailed all to see who would come back with the best price saved around $4500 cash price

Kingy

KingySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terry at Aspley Mitsubishi

Terry at Mitsubishi Aspley, Brisbane is honest and easy going. No stuffing around, make things simple and did not waste anyone’s time by giving the best price straight up. A1 customer Service.

Store LocationAspley Mitsubishi Dealership

KINGS CARS BALLARAT

I had a horrible experience at kings cars.
Sat for a hour and a half. Even though I had an appointment. Just to have a scan tool put on my car. . A 10 min job. I was told I would only be charged. For the time it took but was charged for the full hour. To be told what I already knew about the car. From my mechanic. Stay clear from KINGS CARS BALLARAT.

Store LocationBALLARAT

2 motors in 1 year

I Bought my lemon in 2015 from kings cars Waurn ponds , motor seized 3 years later and after 2 months of horrible customer service the motor was replaced under warranty due to a factory fault ( pitted heads) 1 year later the motor seized again and this time they ( mitsibishi ) and kings cars are refusing to fix it . I was told 3 different versions of why it seized only to have a oil test prove it was fuel dilution in the motor ( factory fault ) . They are refusing to fix it and don’t return my calls . Mitsubishi are hopeless and kings cars have lied to my face and refuse to call me back . DO NOT BUY A MITSIBISHI and especially not from kings cars

Store LocationWaurn ponds
mr_bigben

mr_bigbenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mitsubishi Australia - a complete waste of time.

DRoberts90

DRoberts90AU

Service department Errors

Store Location|Chadstone

Attila

AttilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service no knowledge on PHEV

Left my 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander for BMU reset and battery cell smoothing and DBCAM at Brighton Mitsubishi in Melbourne
They have kept my car 4 days and even the manager told me that he drove it home without my permission!
They have done nothing on my car but replaced my front 2 tires with some used Pirelli tires
I'm taking them to VCAT

Store LocationBrighton Mitsubishi Victoria

OriginateXF Q.

OriginateXF Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Essendon Mitsubishi

Store LocationEssendon Mitsubishi

John

John

Very poor customer service,poor product.

Store LocationKings Mitsubishi Geelong
Mark A

Mark ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Drive away happy...err don't think so!

Store LocationCricks Mitsubishi Nambour
Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible, there is no customer service. Very hard to talk to a person

Waiting for over a week for a real person to call me back. They have had my car for over two weeks!!!! Only answering machines, this is not good enough

Sonny

SonnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mitsubishi South Morang

Nicseaborn

NicseabornPerth

VERY BAD Customer Service @ Wangara Mitsubishi!!

Krystal