Mitsubishi Dealers

Mitsubishi Dealers

1.5

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Will use an independent service centre now

Our Mitsubishi Lancer has been serviced and returned for recalls at various Mitsubishi dealers since 2011. It has been impossible to establish an ongoing customer relationship due to any nearby dealers closing down, moving or being taken over. Our most recent service centre Chadstone Mitsubishi has just became part of Garry & Warren Smith and we were quoted $299 for an 'intermediate' service (basically an oil and filter change along with a safety inspection). Eastside Mitsubishi did not bother to respond to an online request for a quote on this service. We will now use an independent service centre (such as mycar or AutoPlus) for about half this price and much closer to home.

Store LocationChadstone Mitsubishi
Auckland S.

Auckland S.Perth, WA

Mitsubishi Midland are Theives

I brought 2019 Triton from Midland Mitsubishi and had them put in a 3 piece hard top with Central locking and internal light total cost $3395. Well they put in the Hard top and thats it when asked wheres the central locking and light is, they said it another $790. WTH The Hard top only cost $2991. Whats the extra $1004 that I paid?? Your full prices are even on your website. See you in Court.

Store LocationMIDLAND
Vic

VicSouth-East, TAS

Triton Shitbox!

Although the car is 9y/o it has 75000km on the clock,all it service records and kept garaged the gearbox will not change from 4th down to 3rd. Have been given advice (ie nonsense)by customer service that the wrong oil has been used by people who wouldn't be able to find the dipstick! This should not be happening at such low km! If you are considering buying one,DON'T. Much better products out there than these!

Store LocationMitsubishi Australia

Litsa f.

Litsa f.Sydney, NSW

Mitsubishi Motors Bullying and failure to comply with the Australian Consumer Law

Disgusting customer service, threatening and bullying behaviour. Completely unprofessional conduct from Mitsubishi Motors public relations team and especially their Customer Service Team Leader regarding a 2016 Mitsubishi Triton which has been off the road since April 2018 with the invoice outlining that the mechanical work identified that from the factory the car was not built correctly as it was built with only one woodrift key into the crankshaft and as a result of this error the car then had other major failures which stemmed from this however, Mitsubishi now deny the car had this defect and as a result have to take legal action.

Ashleigh

AshleighPerth, WA

Appalling service and workmanship. Wouldn’t recommend Mitsubishi Australia wide to anyone

Refusal to take any responsibility for service work they did!, that’s escalated to further problems. Wouldn’t have towed to be assessed at their expense and knew full well vehicle is no longer drivable

Store LocationPaceway Mitsubishi
Paul C

Paul CHunter Region, NSW

Stay away

Submitted a warranty claim on a faulty break line and have been treated very poorly. In fact, I can't believe the arrogance in which I have been dismissed. Am not going anywhere near a Mitsubishi ever again.

Store LocationKloster Hamilton
H.Ha

H.HaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

Store LocationGeelong
shishupal

shishupalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chadstone Mitsubishi

I got my Car Mitsubishi outlander2016 Annual service at Chadstone Mitsubishi. They didn’t properly anything fog light glass was broken but they Didn’t mention wrote lights check, wind screen wiper water 3 holes Was blocked didn’t clear ,air filter wasn’t clean Didn’t clean oil from engine, didn’t wash car and engine, Use wrong lubricant oil 15w50 was before 5 w30. This was just visual things, I don't thing so they did what they wrote .I emailed On Mitsubishi head Officials Site as well Chadstone Mitsubishi but they refused every thing they said if you want fix these I have to pay again ridiculous Chadstone Mitsubishi services.

Jam N.

Jam N.

Rockingham Mitsubishi.

This is to help anyone planning to purchase a car. Stay away from Rockingham Mitsubishi. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Very rude and arrogant. That is if someone even decides to help you in the first place.

Ray

Ray

Warranty repairs

I own a 2017 outlander. The carpet is crap i had it replaced once and its falling apart, been told it wear & tear. No foot traffic. DO NOT BUY A MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER.
i never buy another one

Stay away from Windsor Auto Group

Store LocationWindsor Auto Group Mcgraths Hill NSW
Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Southside Mitsubishi service dept are useless

I have had on going issues with my triton paint fading ever since i have bought the car vrand bew 3.5 years ago and im still fighting for it to b fixed and repainted i am still gettong the run around now bloody mitsubishi want me to take the car back to thw dealer so Mitsubishi regional office can inspect it
Like seriously fix the bloody thing I dont have the money to keep putting into the car to drive it round every were for u clowns to inspect it just fix it

Day63

Day63Victoria

Disrespectful Sales Guy at Hoppers Crossing Mitsubish

I was at Mitsubishi Hoppers Crossing today to have a look at one of their used cars. When I told my offer price, one of the Managers became very rude and abusive.He even said 'Kicking me out'.I was so upset that I am considering legal action.
This terrible experience will stay with me forever and I would never visit any of the Mitsubishi dealers again.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Karol

KarolSydney, NSW

Car Service

My Outlander is being service at Liverpool, I have been getting my cars serviced there for over ten year, last week my car was brought in and I was advise I need a new transmission- $5500 later then I get a call today by the way you need to get a new wheel barring $450 extra WOW. Is it because I am a woman and know nothing about car that they are trying to rip me off?

Store LocationLiverpool

Test drive refused

Visited the Midland sales yard looking to purchase a vehicle that day and a young salesman told me that unless I was going to buy the vehicle, I couldn't take it for a test drive. I explained that the whole reason for taking it for a test drive is to determine whether that is the car I wish to purchase. He said that they don't want to put extra kms on the odometer on used cars (we're talking about driving around the block!). By this stage I was so offended that I took my business elsewhere and purchased a vehicle elsewhere 2 days later. I will never do business with them and am still shocked by their attitude and rudeness. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend this car yard to anyone thinking of going there.

Store LocationMidland
Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Dont buy a care here

Went to look at an ASX - Trade was an MX5 GT 3 years old Value 23-26 K
They offered $12000 Absolute waste of time . The salesman was a young guy with no idea. Go elsewhere

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Sales from Paul Messina at Blacktown

Paul was honest and easy to work with helping me find me new car,great service and issues from start to finish.Anyone purchasing a car should see Paul at Blacktown Lander Mitsubishi for there next car.Cheers

Store LocationBlacktown

Avoid Mitsubishi at all costs -no respect for warranty or consumer gursnrees

Store LocationPickering Mitsubishi Townsville
Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service from Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limitied

Took my 4 year old Pajero in to North East Mitsubishi to claim the drivers seat coming apart at the seams, to be told by the dealership that it was because I was a short person. Complained to MMAL to be told they are rejecting the claim because I have no brand loyalty. Having owned a Pajero, two Magna's, a Colt, Cordia and Sigma all bought from dealers I disputed their claims. They stated because I do not get the Pajero serviced at Mitsubishi there is no loyalty.

Store LocationNorth East Mitsubishi