Mitsubishi Dealers

Sales good, service appalling

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

NEW Ute is not fitted with Mats. unbelievable

I just bought a new ute from Mitsubishi Dealer. it is not fitted with mats. That is really crazy. I bought 2 car in Brisbane. I have never had this experience before. so regret

T . Clark

T . ClarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

2015 challenger warranty

My challenger diesel developed a stall / rough running problem at start up cold 70000 km Mitsubishi tryed several times before 5 yr
warranty ran out to find problem had car at one stage for 25 days replacing already new filters and charging me fr diagnostics/ hundreds of dollars for nothing !! Stating they had no idea ? Car was getting towed home regularly they told me problem was logged and they would honour warranty ! retired mechanic finally I pulled apart to get at crank sensor lot of work! show them these photos corroded sensor and patch harness failure and they denied warranty on even just the parts do not believe there warranty claims of 5 or 10 yrs it’s nothing short of a scam !!!!

brissmith

brissmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had heard Mitsubishi was good with backing up the warranties. Get a load of this

The car was serviced you get a point for that. I have faulty Mitsubishi car mat that lasted less than a year. I've had all my other cars mats last the life of the car. I called 4 times over a month (six times now) to see if it will be replaced and only once called back. The I didn't really care about the mat I can buy a Super cheap one. But Mitsubishi might like to know about the poor quality from there supplier. Palmed off to Nundah who want the car for 2hours on the other side of town. And need their "Specialist trained technicians " to analyze this. I can send a photo! Terrible communication terrible service in general from MITSIBISHI

Memyself

MemyselfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A little Tricky with this Dealer

Bought the CAR, and was suggested to buy 10 years RoadSide assistance with them, costing around $1000.00.
They put a condition that CAR must be serviced with them every time. ( This condition has never been explained by their Finance department to me.) S0, I just leant after I called the National Roadside Assistance that my policy is inactive. I am unable to use the the Roadside service.

This is very tricky way they taking my $1000.00
I just think that if customer move to live in another city or another state. What can customers do?

Customer

CustomerToowoomba

Disappointed again with the service my new Triton got .

After my earlier disappointing experience with Mitsubishi Toowoomba, I decided to take my pride and joy to an independent service agent for its 30,000km service.
I was shocked to hear that the rear differential oil was low and appeared by all indications that it had not been topped up prior to its delivery to me.
I would suggest if you have a brand new triton take it to an independent service agent and get the rear differential checked.

Stacey D

Stacey DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too easy!

Had car serviced at Mitsubishi Dandenong and they offered Openpay as it was a big service. Very happy with the whole experience

Cobus

CobusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great reliability from Triton GLS MR series and excellent service from Cricks Mitsubishi Maroochydore QLD.

I bought my Triton GLS MR series from Cricks Mitsubishi in Maroochydore QLD in November 2019. Since then, the Triton has done 37,000 km. The Cricks Service Department has been great so far. The loan car is always ready and clean, the service staff is polite and efficient and a cup of Cappuccino rounds off the service experience. Recently, as I was about to leave on a long journey, I noticed an oil leak on the Triton. I drove into Cricks without prior notice and Nick immediately put the car on a hoist and fixed the problem on the spot. It was a failing oil filter seal.
The Triton has been to Cape York and the Outback and has not missed a beat. The best value for your money by far when it comes to Dual Cab 4x4's.

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Assistance

I purchased a second hand ASX Mitsubishi earlier the year and was assisted by Dene. Dene was an amazing help when going through the selling process. He went beyond my expectation ensuring that the car was perfectly detailed and ready for me to drive away with. He was easy to contact and could answer all the questions I had. He made buying the ASX a relaxing, and exciting experience. Thank you Dene!

Love my new ASX Black Series

So impressed with our salesperson Mike Manson from first visit into Simon Lucas Mitsubishi to our final decision to purchase. Nothing was a problem and Mike still helping with ongoing learning for low tech savvy couple learning to use all the great features on the car. Highly recommended !

Excellent service

Purchased my Eclipse Cross from Werribee Mitsubishi and couldn’t be happier. Shout out to Matt and Dean for their amazing help and advice. Fantastic experience from the whole team. Thanks again.

Kyle J.

Kyle J.South East Queensland, QLD

Service department lacking.

Anthony M.

Anthony M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dishonest check contract before signing

I mistakenly brought two cars off them a Triton and a Result Kadja thiking they were honest good company to deal with being Watson Holden till recently as part of the deal I was given a membership to Schmick PDR they are now saying they can't find the record All I can say if you deal with these people make shore Evry thing is witen down they offer thing falsely we get new cars Evry 3-4 years it was always ford at the Bayford group they were always honest I will never deal with Mitsubishi motrrs in South Morang again for cars or warranty service once the Result has its 1500 free service and strongly suggest it would be in your best interest to avoid this company as well

Sue

Sue

Sold my car to Midland Mitsubishi

Sold my car to Midland Mitsubishi.
Quick and easy no fuss .
Paperwork and payment done within 24 hours .
Thankyou Dominic and Team

Used car sold to Mitsubishi Motors Midland

My car was sold to Mitsubishi Midland 1 hour after posting it for sale. Salesman was prompt and followed through the transaction with ease, and within 24 hours I had my money and my car had been collected from my home. Brilliant service.