Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter) Questions & Answers

370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series, 402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ Series
Listing monitored by Mitsubishi Electric

15 questions from our users

Rebecca Martin
Rebecca Martinasked
Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

I love this fridge but I’m finding it quite noisy. Does anyone else have this problem?

Brooke
Brooke

No, I actually find mine super quiet! Maybe there’s a problem?

Brendaasked
Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

I was impressed with this fridge/freezer when I saw it in a shop yesterday but forgot to look at the door opening mechansim. Could someone tell me please if the door opens flush on the hinge side or does it need a couple of cms of space to fully open. I have limited cabinet space. Many thanks.

Ian

The top door opens flush with the side panel. Both bottom areas are drawers so should not be a problem.

Brenda

Thanks for that. It will save me a 40 min drive to check it out.

karincrowe
karincroweasked
402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ-OB-A2 (Onyx Black)

Hello, Is Onyx black steel? Is it just a name of a colour or it is a different material?

Jamo
Jamoasked
402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ Series

I had my heart set on getting one of these fridges mainly because of the vegetable drawer & swayed by the CHOICE recommendation. However, my son purchased one 6 months ago and they are very disappointed in the vegie drawer which they now use for drinks etc because the vegies do not stay crisp for long. I called Mitsubishi and they advised I would have to keep the vegetables in plastic bags as recommended in the manual. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

Ian

I had the same experience but since using plastic bags or containers, the problem was solved and find vegetables last a long long time. Overall very happy with the fridge and find the crisper draw great

Claire C
Claire Casked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

I am having a problem removing the toe grille so that I can pull the fridge out. Is it connected somewhere? PS I love the fridge.

lolex

Just give it a sharp pull...
It's a push fit item...
Good luck !

Nathaniel
Nathanielasked

Hello,

I am unable to get the ice maker to work.
Do I just fill up the container and put it in?
I have turned to pump to the on position.
How long on average does it take for the ice to make?

carolynasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-ST-A2 (Stainless Steel)

Where is the marker for limiting water to make ice? How many times can you refill the water for ice?
I sometimes get water collecting outside at the bottom of the water container box in the fridge.

Hi Carolyn,

Please refer to page 9 of your user manual (available to download here: http://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/mr-cx402ej-st-bottom-mount-refrigerator.html). There is a line on the side of the water container to fill up to.

Remove the container from the fridge, top up the water to the fill line, dry all around the outside of the container, and put it back in the fridge. Maybe some water has spilled outside of the container.

Are you filling the container while it is still in the fridge?

Best Regards,

carolyn

I can't open your link to the user manual. However, my problem is finding the line on the water container. Is the line on the short or long side of the container?

Hi Carolyn,

Sorry, there was an error in the link I sent you. Please try this link:

The water "full line" is on the side of the lid recess, on the top of the water container.

Please refer to this photo (please excuse the Japanese writing, as we are using our original pre-production sample fridge):

Hope this helps.

If you still can't find it, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Divija B.
Divija B.asked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Is argent silver colour same as stainless steel and does the silver one one get finger prints easily?

lolexasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ-W-A2 (White)

I bought this because I like Mitsubishi....all my Aircon systems are Mitsubishi.

It's a good frij, well designed, although better use of space possible (see Benito's review on Appliances Online site).
So, overall I'm happy but the motor has developed a bit of a rattle that's getting increasingly annoying. I guess I need to call their customer service

Amitha S.asked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

I have enjoyed having my Mitsubishi fridge freezer for about 5 yrs. Recently if has started to make a loud vibrating sound that lasts a few seconds. Sounds like a motor bike starting up inside the house. It happened last night and then again this morning. I would like to know what i should do. Thank you.

That sounds awkward perhaps you should check it is level right and aslo that you have properly mantain the icemaker. Good Luck

lolex

Call Mitsubishi for service....you have rights under Australian consumer law that require them to fix it....a frij should last more than 5 years without problems...

Amitha S.

Thank you. I had not used the ice maker for some time. Refilled the water tank and have not heard the awful sound again. Also pushed back the bottom panel. Seems to have worked so far. Thanks again.

kyteflyerasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Does the depth measurement include the door or no? Want to buy but am space challenged.

Hi, I don't think so. It would specify with door open.
good luck I love that fridge!

Annette
Annette

It measures about 600 deep including the door. You can actually fit a fair bit in it. We have 3 adults in the house with no problems. The seperate fruit and veg compartment saves loads of room in the fridge coz you can use the draws in there for other food. ATM I have a 3 litre bottle in there; 2 x 1 litre, on top of regular stuff and they fit fine. We did need an extra little freezer though so keep that in mind. I have no complaints about this fridge, as long as you know it is small. It suits us perfectly.

kyteflyer

Thanks for your responses, ladies. It is a brilliant design, what a pity more companies dont do it. Is the freezer a drawer? Never occurred to me to ask til now. My current fridge is >600mm deep so this should fit easily.

Susan S
Susan Sasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Does it come in a left hinge version?

Janet C

Not sure Susan. I bought a right hinge model. The fridge specs information may have this detail.

Fritzasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Is the top door reversible for the CX402?

Janet C

Can't answer this - but the manufacturer should be able to . I bought a right-side opening fridge model.

Thanks Janet. : )

Fritzasked
370L Bottom Mount MR-CX370EJ Series

Is the top door reversible?

Trish
Trishasked

Winnings Showroom at Indooroopilly, Brisbane

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter)

Other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators