Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-EX Series

• Internal Layout

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Freezer magnets fell off

Freezer magnet has come out of its casing and now the alarm goes off every time you attempt to close freezer. Is there some sort of recommended adhesive to stick the magnet back into its casing?

Purchased in January 2019.

JAN

JANSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE this fridge.

This fridge looks great and is so versatile. Had to buy a smaller fridge but didn’t want to downsize. So much space and adjustable shelf is a bonus. The automatic ice maker is fantastic. LOVE this fridge.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $2,999.00.

This Fridge is Perfection !!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,950.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-EX Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

WEH124

Fabulous Fridge! Amazing vegetable crisper!

Purchased in April 2020 at Betta Home Living for $2,671.00.

NickSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge With Many Convenient Features

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online.

Tony

TonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lots of space in a small package

Good use of internal space in upper part of fridge. Can easily keep 3 x 2L milks in door compartment. Smaller freezer than most of this size, which is ideal as we don't keep much in the freezer. Excellent (and large for size of fridge) vegetable and fruit compartment that keeps things fresh for ages - good for us as we cook our own food. Good ice maker - did not go for a fridge with water on tap, as reviews indicate this is a feature that fails frequently, but ice maker is really useful. Easy controls. Looks good. Easy to get into house on delivery. Have no regrets about purchasing the fridge.

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,900.00.

Excellent Fridge - lots of room inside for small outside dimensions

Very well designed fridge - all of the draws and compartments work as they are supposed to. Ice Maker excellent without the need for plumbing. Special Versa section is perfect for keeping meat fresh as it soft freezes.

Purchased at Bing Lee for $3,000.00.

Bing

BingSydney, NSW

I love this fridge.

Everything is perfect. This size is so small. I am living in an apartment and the space is not big enough, but I need a large size fridge. This fridge fits everything that I need.

Purchased in February 2019 at Binglee Ebay for $2,999.00.

Nancy

NancySydney, NSW

Loving my New Fridge

Love my new fridge, it is so quite... really enjoy my icemaker (without having to do pipe conections) only thing I struggled with (only because we are 4 adults is the bottle space on the doors.. apart from that LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. And with the same comment about the colour in the store.. it definitely wasn't an issue once in my house

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee.

Barbara K

Barbara KSydney, NSW

Impressive Refrigerator - keeps everything fresh

Purchased in January 2018.

Dave

DaveBrisbane

i own a 508l one – love it!

Purchased in November 2018.

murphygirl

murphygirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

PLATINUM LIGHT

Purchased in April 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $2,979.00.

Tessc

TesscAU

Great frig but you need to be a bit organised

Purchased in April 2015.

Rhonda

RhondaBrisbane

Great fridge

Reliable, consistent fridge. Surprised it fits so much in it being draws. Icemaker is fantastic. Verdi draw very convenient. Controls are easy to use. Maintains consistent temperature. Handy just opening one side of fridge to grab milk out. Compartments in the fridge are really well thought out. Highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Truffles

TrufflesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rapt in colour, and set up.

Have just taken possession of one of these refrigerators, and am looking forward to learning to use it to it's full potential. Early days yet, but I wanted to to comment on advertising, and lighting in retails outlets. I almost didn't buy it as I thought it was going to have a pink tinge to it - and would therefore not fit in with other stainless steel products in our kitchen. It is not pink at all and blends in in extremely well. More a stainless steel look with grey borders. When we first saw it in a retail shop, it was very pink and the salesperson told me it was not for me, if I wanted it to be stainless steel looking.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Bugs

Bugs

Fabulous appliance

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Camila and Shaun

Camila and ShaunPerth, WA

Best fridge I've ever owned!!

Bought this fridge 2 and half years ago after we moved into our new house and I couldn't be happier!! I am someone who loves storage and for things to have their own spot. All the compartments in this fridge makes it so easy to organize my food. The last drawer is a big veggie drawer and it's soo practical to have that much space for your veggies. I haven't seen any other fridge like that.
We love our fridge and it looks pretty stylish too!! Expensive, but money well spent in my opinion.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
30 Year CLUB

30 Year CLUB

Really happy-Worth every cent.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cami

CamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this giant fridge that fits into a medium space!

Absolutely love our new fridge! Capacity is phenomenal and all the different compartments make like so much easier! The separate veggie bin is an absolute wonder! Once you have one, you’ll never expect any less. The ice maker is also fantastic and no need for additional plumbing! Even if you don’t need a new fridge, go out and buy one of these!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Johnnycake

JohnnycakeBunbury

Perfect for braking foods into different sections but should have bought next size up

Our Mitsubishi MR is perfect for storing things in different compartments making it easy to open only to part of the fridge or freezer you need things from rather than opening the entire door! Would have given it full stars but one star deducted because we should have bought the next size up as sometes after a single shop we fill it up to the max and wish we had a little more room

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Jennie W.

Jennie W.asked

574L Multi Drawer MR-EX574X (Platinum Light)

This fridge sounds perfect, and fits my difficult space. But I can not find one! Does any one know of a place that sells these? Is there a humidity control on the vegetable section?

WEH124

This fridge is fabulous but I believe it is now an outdated model. The newer Mitsubishi fridges have different dimensions and they also have a special light in the vegetable area which keeps everything fresh for even longer than my fridge does, and it is already amazing. My sister has one of the newer ones and is very pleased with it. From my experience, Mitsubishi fridges are well worth the money from every angle - electricity consumption, noise levels, usable space, lighting and most importantly, for excellent food storage. Do check out Appliances Online and Betta Electrical. Good luck in your search.

Nick

Give Mitsubishi a call it is the best fridge I have ever owned they should advise you as you should still be able to buy even though they brought out a new model

Denise S.

Denise S.asked

562L Multi Drawer MR-EX562W-N-A (Platinum Light)

The fridge has been humming for a few days when closed, and stops when door opened. Now it beeps twice when the door closes and the display lights won’t go off! What to do please??

Val

Valasked

574L Multi Drawer MR-EX574X (Platinum Light)

Finally got this fridge yesterday, 574L, and I must say I’m very disappointed that my fridge is not as quiet as others are saying.
We can clearly hear it above TV, it’s an L shape living room/kitchen so there’s a bit of distance between TV and fridge.
Is something wrong with it?

WEH124

Maybe it is working very hard today because you have just fully loaded it up? Mine is in an open plan kitchen/family area. Our dining table is only 1 metre away and the sofa 3-4 metres away and we can't hear the fridge at all, even when standing right next to it. I do not use the ice maker but believe that can make noise while operating. Make sure the fridge is level and see how it is tomorrow. If it is noisy contact Mitsubishi Electric.
Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

Compare all 3 Mitsubishi Electric Multi Drawer MR-EX Series
Mitsubishi Electric 574L Multi Drawer MR-EX574X (Platinum Light)
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017

Mitsubishi Electric 574L Multi Drawer MR-EX574X (Platinum Light)

4.9
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Dimensions 1691 x 685 x 735 mm1821 x 745 x 735 mm1696 x 685 x 735 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Colour / FinishPlatinumPlatinumPlatinum
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Weight110 kg125 kg107 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Capacity