Deaneast kurrajong NSW 2758

no fuss air con

had 2 of these installed , one in lounge room and one in kitchen area , went with the floor mounted as there was no where to mount a wall system, very happy with them , lots of programmable options or just on /off , the electricity bill is way down compared to the old email weather-wall , they seem very efficient and the outside units are very quiet having rubber mounted feet , all in all very happy with them

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Jay KotayNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good product. Recently installed so long term performance not known

So far the heat pump has been very good. Changed from a defective Daikin brand which did not go the distance.
Heating is excellent, has not used cooling too much. Very quiet unit, and it is easy to use.Glossy finish is easy to clean but does tend to stand out.

Jay Kotay

1 month update- still going well. Filters are very easy to remove and clean. Heating is very good.

Jay Kotay

7 months since installation. Still going really well.
No technical issues at all. Very happy with cooling as well.

Jay Kotay

1 year update- still going exceptionally well. Quiet, Pumps out a lot of heat quickly. All bits and pieces working without any problems. Having gone through one summer, cooling is really good as well. Very happy with the performance.

Todigirl

TodigirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

The Coolest Item to have on a hot day!

We had no external walls that were available to amount a normal air conditioning system upon, so we purchased the wall/floor mounted version from Mitsubishi. Installation was quick and easy,and the quick cool down time is excellent. The lack of noise is definitely a plus as we have this air conditioner located in our lounge room. In the middle of Summer on one of those heatwave days, the only really comfortable polace to be now is where this system is!
Very effective colling system - works well in the area we need to cool - quiet and quick to cool down the room.

BillT51

BillT51asked

I am interested in having an MFZ - KJ series split system heat pump installed.
I am a ham radio enthusiast and retired electronics professional with 45 years in the game.
I am VERY concerned that having this system installed shuts down those interests due to excessive interference generated by this unit.
Can I talk technicalities with one of your experts as to whether additional mains filtering of the the supply coming into this unit will help mitigate the problem?
I have a local electrician onside who will install any filtering so it meets all SAA standards, whilst keeping EMC radiation to a minimum on my unit.
I would be very interested to read anything you have in the way of technical documentation on these units and how they meet EMC compliance, and to what standard and just how bad they are as to radiated "EMC crud".
If the user manual mentions it, it must be pretty bad.

Too technical for me.
But this unit does not interfere with my normal appliances, such as TV, Foxtel, AM/FM etc.
Hope this helps.

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Bill,

Feel free to give us Technical Support team a call on 1300 651 808.

Best Regards,
Mitsubishi Electric Australia

Liz G

Liz Gasked

With the air inlet being close to the floor, where dust bunnies settle, does the filter need replacing more often than a wall mounted unit?

chris

chrisasked

Hi, l live in a small apartment, l'm not meant to have an compressor on the balcony but was hoping to build a nice wooden bench tom cover it, ls it a large compressed? O can you suggest a staller on?

Dean

Hi , I live on acreage so the outside compressor noise is not a issue, we don't notice any of the outdoor units noise when we are inside , in extreme cold it runs on hi power on initial start up for around 15 or 20 mins and the outdoor units fan is quite fast at those settings which is the only time the noise may be problem, I don't think it would be good idea to put anything around the unit to reduce noise as it would not have enough airflow, hope this answer helps cheers

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives