8Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Hatchback) ES Manual
Part of Mitsubishi Mirage 4.3

Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Hatchback) ES Manual (2013-2024)

VerifiedAlso referred to as: Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Hatchback) ES Manual 2023 and Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Hatchback) ES Manual 2025.
8Mitsubishi Mirage LA (Hatchback) ES Manual

Features

Mirage owner
Mirage owner

Great little car!

I bought mine new in 2016. It's done almost 200,000 clicks, travelled from Sydney to Broken Hill a few times and lot's of places in between. Hasn't broken down once in all this time. I just keep up the regular servicing and it keeps delivering. Go Eric!! (that's what we've named it). Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Performance
Design
Eric
EricSydney, NSW9 posts
  LA

Great fuel efficient small car

This car is extremely well in fuel efficiency. It cost me about $35 for a full tank of fuel. Even though this is a lower end small car, it still equipped with a great Bluetooth system. I can play my favourite music in the car connecting to the spotify app from my iphone.

DGD
DGDBrisbane6 posts

AWESOME

Admittedly this is my first car that wasnt 10 years old, so I may have low standards, but oh my god I love this car so much. I have had it over 3 years now and have had zero issues except for a flat tyre. It uses almost no fuel and it easy to fit in little spaces and can turn on a penny. If anyone is after a nifty little car this may be the one for you!

paulhags
paulhagsPerth, WA4 posts

best car for the money

I bought the 2013 mirage new I've done 100000km now not one thing gone wrong with it only replaced tyres at 76000 I get 4.1 -5.2 lt per 100km it's fantastic on fuel will be buying another one when I've done 200000km it's very light car so can get blown around a bit in a storm but fantastic value for the money

Tim
Tim

2014 Mirage review

12 months of owning a 2014 Mirage, used daily to work, with a few minor issues:

Door unlock remote stopped working after 4 months, dealer replaced at first service.

Evidence of rust in the engine bay, will show dealer at next service.

Gentle knock from accelerator pedal heard/felt occasionally (usually within first few minutes of start up).

USB connector in glove-box, not very user friendly location.

Bluetooth hands free performs well, phone pairing is a snap.

Cruises at 100km/hr comfortably.

Conclusion: Cheap economical motoring simple and effective, built for purpose to get from A to B.

Norman
NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

What a suprise

I test drove a Manual ES model today and even though the salesmen had to teach me how to drive manual before I could drive it I court on quickly and really enjoyed it for $12,990 it was a fantastic deal. Before driving it the Toyota salesmen told me how cheap and rubbish it was but after he drove it he knew it was a winner. My only problem I've got an Automatic license but I will definitely be getting a manual one asap.

paul
paulperth

Great for the money 2013 ES

It's a good buy and very cheap to run! 4.6 to 5.5 lt per hundred on a 80km round trip to work. Don't like the clutch or the very light steering but everything else is good. Gearbox not the best but can live with the 5 speed it may loosen up with age. It does 100kmh plus easy and is perfect.