Perfect for a small family

This fridge looks fantastic and fits far more in it than I expected. The best feature is the internal ice maker. I wanted a small fridge with a smooth door that could make ice but didn’t think it existed. It does! The seperate fruit and veg draw saves loads of room inside the fridge. I’ve had it for several months. No problems mechanically and no issues fitting everything in the fridge but I do use a chest freezer for bulk stuff. Priced right.

Purchased in February 2019 at 2nds World for $1,098.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

Love the way you can organise your food!

I love this fridges because it has different compartments with regulated temperatures.
I have my vegetables divided from the cheeses/salumi and when I buy fish there's a special compartment.
Love also the ice maker. Perfect for a small family

Purchased in November 2017 at 2nds World Physical store.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

A simply wonderful and practical fridge

My sister had a Mitsubishi 3 door - the best designed fridge I had ever seen, so I bought one too when it came time to upgrade. I love the separate vege draw and the visibility of everything stored in the upper compartment. I also chose Onyx black - paid a bit extra but it looks very stylish in a white kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very quiet
Great storage
Love the veggie drawer
Easy to keep clean
This is easily the best fridge I have ever owned. Perfect for two adults. Being bale to separate the veggies form the rest of the products is excellent as it allows us to better organise our meals. The freezer takes a bit to get used to, but it works well. And id I mention how quiet it is. It just purrs.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love it!

We couldn't live without this fridge now that we have it! The continual ice maker is unique to Mitsubishi fridges in the way that it doesn't require plumbing and makes a continual amount of ice in the tray inside the freezer. The dedicated vegetable and fruit drawer is great for keeping odours from other meat and foods from your fresh produce.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best Fridge ever

I used to have an LG fridge, till last year, decided to upgrade. The best decision, ever made. This Mitsubishi fridge is excellent. It's got a separate vegetable drawer, just for veggies and an Ice maker. Unbelievable, ice-maker in such a small fridge. Maintains good temperature in all the compartments. It is quiet. It need a bit of work on cleaning, which i don't mind.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Does the depth measurement include the door or no? Want to buy but am space challenged.
Hi, I don't think so. It would specify with door open. good luck I love that fridge!It measures about 600 deep including the door. You can actually fit a fair bit in it. We have 3 adults in the house with no problems. The seperate fruit and veg compartment saves loads of room in the fridge coz you can use the draws in there for other food. ATM I have a 3 litre bottle in there; 2 x 1 litre, on top of regular stuff and they fit fine. We did need an extra little freezer though so keep that in mind. I have no complaints about this fridge, as long as you know it is small. It suits us perfectly.Thanks for your responses, ladies. It is a brilliant design, what a pity more companies dont do it. Is the freezer a drawer? Never occurred to me to ask til now. My current fridge is >600mm deep so this should fit easily.

Does it come in a left hinge version?
Not sure Susan. I bought a right hinge model. The fridge specs information may have this detail.The door is not reversible on the MR-CX370/402. Kind regards, Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

Is the top door reversible for the CX402?
Can't answer this - but the manufacturer should be able to . I bought a right-side opening fridge model.Thanks Janet. : )The door is not reversible on the MR-CX370/402. Kind regards, Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

Mitsubishi Electric MR-CX370EJ-OB (Onyx Black)Mitsubishi Electric MR-CX370EJ-ST (Stainless Steel)Mitsubishi Electric MR-CX370EJ-OB (White)
CategoryBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsBottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,399$1,399$1,299
Dimensions 1698 x 600 x 660 mm1698 x 600 x 660 mm1698 x 600 x 660 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people2-3 people
FeaturesDoor Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost FreeDoor Alarm , Foldable/Retractable Shelf and Frost Free
Colour / Finish Onyx BlackStainless SteelWhite
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessed
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves444
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 111
Weight72 kg72 kg72 kg
Door Hinge RightRightRight
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Capacity