A simply wonderful and practical fridge

My sister had a Mitsubishi 3 door - the best designed fridge I had ever seen, so I bought one too when it came time to upgrade. I love the separate vege draw and the visibility of everything stored in the upper compartment. I also chose Onyx black - paid a bit extra but it looks very stylish in a white kitchen.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Very quiet
Great storage
Love the veggie drawer
Easy to keep clean
This is easily the best fridge I have ever owned. Perfect for two adults. Being bale to separate the veggies form the rest of the products is excellent as it allows us to better organise our meals. The freezer takes a bit to get used to, but it works well. And id I mention how quiet it is. It just purrs.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love it!

We couldn't live without this fridge now that we have it! The continual ice maker is unique to Mitsubishi fridges in the way that it doesn't require plumbing and makes a continual amount of ice in the tray inside the freezer. The dedicated vegetable and fruit drawer is great for keeping odours from other meat and foods from your fresh produce.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best Fridge ever

I used to have an LG fridge, till last year, decided to upgrade. The best decision, ever made. This Mitsubishi fridge is excellent. It's got a separate vegetable drawer, just for veggies and an Ice maker. Unbelievable, ice-maker in such a small fridge. Maintains good temperature in all the compartments. It is quiet. It need a bit of work on cleaning, which i don't mind.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Is the top door reversible for the CX402?
Can't answer this - but the manufacturer should be able to . I bought a right-side opening fridge model.Thanks Janet. : )The door is not reversible on the MR-CX370/402. Kind regards, Mitsubishi Electric Australia Support

Is the top door reversible?

where do I buy this?