MPNs: MR-CX402EJ-ST, MR-CX402EJ-ST-A, MR-CX402EJ-ST-A1 and 2 more

• Internal Layout
SARA B.

SARA B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our fridge!

We've had the fridge since April 2018 and it's been great. Love the vege drawer. This is the best fridge I've ever owned. It is compact but if you don't need a huge fridge I would highly recommend this model. For the prize and the features - it's great value.

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman.

I love this fridge so much... I bought two :-)

I absolutely love this fridge. So much space considering the liters capacity and the vegetable drawer is the best invention ever. I loved it so much i bought a second one (as we had extended family with us and needed more room). I see they have a 492L model now which looks great. I highly recommend this fridge!!!

Purchased in January 2016.

CY

CYSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge for under $1,000

I bought this to replace a faithful 25 year old Fisher and Paykel. It is exceptionally good looking. The doors and drawers are easy to open. The vegetables cooler and freezer drawers make storing and getting things so easy. The shelf design is good so you can fit a lot of things in it. Even has an automatic ice-maker that does not require plumbing, just fill a plastic container in the fridge compartment full of water and ice is made in the freezer. Very quiet and cold. With a factory 5 year warranty (10 years on the motor) you really can't go wrong. I am very happy with it. Just kicking myself for not getting the red one (got the steel one) which is stunning.

Purchased in July 2019 at Appliance Online.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric 402L Bottom Mount MR-CX402EJ-ST-A2 (Stainless Steel) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

See all Mitsubishi Electric Bottom Mount MR-CX Series (Inverter) reviews