Mitsubishi SRK-ZJ Series

Mitsubishi SRK-ZJ Series

SRK35ZJ-S (3.5kW), SRK25ZJ-S (2.5kW), SRK20ZJ-S (2.0kW), etc...

6jam

6jamIllawarra, NSW

4 years of quiet operation

I've had 2 systems installed for 4 years now. The outside unit is so quiet it doesn't sound like it's on. This is good because it's close to neighbour's windows. The inside unit is also quiet, however, at different times my wife finds it too noisy for getting off to sleep. This is strange because I'm the one who is sensitive to noise. Just depends I guess on the type of noise and how you're feeling at the time? The heating and cooling functions have worked faultlessly. It feels like the system doesn't have to work hard to do it's job.

Daniel

DanielBerserker

Disappointing - not recommended

Andrew4987

Andrew4987AU

Great little unit

I have one of the 2.5KW units for a bedroom/study and its been a great little unit. It can cool and heat the room that I use it for without any troubles at all! and if I leave the door open it can cool the other rooms next door without too much fuss.

The head unit is quiet and and the outside unit is so quiet I often wonder if its on! I liked this unit so much I brought a bigger 6.3 unit for the other half of the house.
    Quiet inside/outside, low power usage
    Had a blocked drain tube and inside unit stopped cooling!? (no errors etc). Check your drain tube if you have poor AC!

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi SRK-ZJ Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

HVACman75LIVERPOOL

Fantastic Split System inverter Air conditoner/Heatpump

I Bought this Mitsubishi Heavy industries Split System Inverter air con 1 year ago now Model No: SRK35ZJ-S 3.5Kw Cool 4.0Kw Heat 1.5HP, This Aircon had been Fantastic ever since saved my life in the summer & Winter too
    Never had a single problem with it., The outdoor unit is ultra quiet. The Indoor unit is also Quiet when its on low fan. However when its on med,Hi & Hi Power fan it is a little noisy, It has many Features & Function like Hi Power Cooling/Heating to for Quick cooling/heating ur room, it also has 3D auto, Self Cleaning Functions, Air Swing up/Down, too many too list, I highly Recommend this unit to anyone...
    Fast Chill/Heat AIr Conditoning when u need it
    Indoor unit a little noisy on med & Hi Fan, Hi Power

JOHN 69
    JOHN 69

what about the 24 ion feature? did u actually see any difference inside the room ?

HVACman75

I don't know how this Feature works i never ran my A/C for 24hrs straight, There is no button for it, Maybe something with the timer...

Jeff_I
    Jeff_I

Keen to know what the differences are between this model and the MSZGE series? Both around the same price both Mitsubishi and both inverter type. Just wondering if they are perhaps the same model?

Phil

Philasked

SRK25ZJ-S (2.5kW)

The 6 blink on timer light seems to be the down fall of these units, one by one mine have been going out on this , usually geckos, its cheaper to replace unit than it is to get repaired, so the big question is , how to keep geckos out of units ????

Mitsubishi Heavy Ind.Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners

Hi Phil. You may want to check out this handy tutorial (https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Common-House-Geckos) You may also want to look into applying some fine mesh over gaps in the casing of the indoor and outdoor units, being careful not to obstruct any airflow. Alternatively - if you wanted to visit our website (https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/), you can find a local service agent who may be able to offer some further advice and install some other measures to prevent Geckos.

Polly

Pollyasked

SRK-ZJ Series

I am unable to get the programmed start and stop function to work on SRK95ZRA-W. I have followed the fairly poorly written manual exactly. I am very familiar with programming several other brands and have never had a problem. The manual fails to give any examples at all. Perhaps i am missing some step. Are you able to email a button by button example of how to program a weekly start and stop? And yes, I am getting the base to beep three times.

Hi Polly,

The only reference material we have is the user manual itself (which you mentioned you have read) but if you could provide your best contact number I can arrange one of our technical team to give you a call to discuss.

Gary C

Gary Casked

SRK25ZJ-S (2.5kW)

May i know the reason why all of my 3 units for this model SRK25ZJ-S1 doesn't work? The run light is on but the timer blink for 6 times

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your unit. Looking at page 22 of the user manual, if the timer light is blinking 6 times this may indicate an issue with the indoor fan motor. I'd suggest visiting our website (mhiaa.com.au) and clicking on 'Warranty Service Request' and following the steps and a service agent will be more than happy to come out and inspect and repair the unit.

Glen

Constantinos
    Constantinos

Hi Gary

I had the exact same issue last week. The service guy came and apparently it was a gas leak on the outdoor unit. Apparently it's been losing gas real slow for quite some time now and it eventually caught up. He simply pumped more gas into the pipes (some 300 grams) and problem was gone. He will need to fix the exact spot of the leak at a later time when it's warmer so he can measure properly, but for now there's enough gas in the system to keep it working.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 5 Mitsubishi SRK-ZJ Series
    CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
    Price (RRP) $1149$1149$2099