Mitsubishi SRK-ZK Series

2.7

Ok for first four months then...

The heating and cooling worked fine for the first four months, then:
    The fan became louder and louder even on silent mode
    It stopped heating or cooling at night
    Some modes didn't do anything at all

Warranty guy says it's because we had it on auto. That's silly because that's what the mode is for!!! Besides the error occurs in ALL modes.

We have to call them back yet again...

nbmollerAU

Very Good and Reliable

I purchased a 7.1kw model just in November and Brisbane was hit with a 40 degree C + heat wave the system took it in its stride. It also has an economy mode which reduces running costs and even on the hottest day you could not notice the difference once the room was cool on economy mode
    Quiet, Very Powerful and good options
    None to speak of

Buyesr Beware!!!!!

HVACman75
    HVACman75

Hi there you must of had a dud model i bought my MHI SRK35ZJ-S 3.5KW 1.5HP Inverter 1 yr ago never had a problem with it yet, works fantastic, I made a new post about it.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Mitsubishi SRK-ZK Series compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

William G.

William G.asked

SRK71ZK-S (7.1kW)

Heavy Industries Mitsubishi conditioner is a 2011 model .Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK71ZK-S (7.1kW) Please could you advise what it would be worth now . We are demolishing the house wish to sell

nbmoller

I'd only be guessing but an almost 10yo air conditioner, may be a couple of hundred dollars. They are just below $2000 brand new.

Hi William,

Without inspecting the condition of the unit it'd be extremely hard to confirm it's value. There are a number of factors that make purchasing and installing second hand units difficult so I'd suggest speaking to a local installer who can provide you with more information. You can find your closest on our website below: https://mhiaa.com.au/home/where-to-buy/

Brian Nieldasked

SRK71ZK-S (7.1kW)

How can I get an operating manual

This link should help

Hi Brian,

You can find the user manual on our website but I've included a direct download link for you below.

Hope this helps but if you need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Brian Nield

Thank you and I now have the user manual

Melg88

Melg88asked

SRK71ZK-S (7.1kW)

I have somehow lost the remote for my Air Con, the house has been turned upside down and it is nowhere to be found. I am having trouble purchasing one to match this model. can anyone help??

Hi Mel,

We've all been there! You can purchase spare parts (including remote controls) for MHIAA units from our spare parts supplier MRE. Their website is http://mrespareparts.com.au/index.aspx.

Hope this helps!

Glen

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners representatives

Compare all 3 Mitsubishi SRK-ZK Series
    CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
    Price (RRP) $1989$2079