Verifiedmiyagi.coach
3.4

61% · 2012 · 36%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
3.1
3.3

Mischelle
MischellePerth, WA3 posts

JAS
JASMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Miyagi   DM

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback will help us improve, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. Thank you for giving our program a try, and we wish you all the best in your health journey ahead.

pebble
pebbleSouth East Queensland, QLD

i have achieved my weight goal and changed my relationship to food

my experience was a slow progression. i surprised myself when i didnt give up. i had a lot to change. my dietitian was very helpful and had some amazing ideas that i put these into my new eating plan. the most helpful aspect is the accountability. the weekly call was always on time, and very positive input was shared by me and Vanessa. i logged my progress and it was satisfying to see my results. not always, but that was fine. i am ready to step back into the real world without the zoom calls, and facebook input. but i have enjoyed the 6 months and find i have made amazing improvements on how i live my life in a more healthy way. Show details ·  1
Katja
KatjaSydney, NSW2 posts

A journey

The best part of the program was the access to Clare my dietician for the journey. Being able to discuss when, what and how much to eat. Lost 9kg over the 6 months, 9 cm around my waist. I liked all the ask the Doc sessions, learnt something everytime. The pilates sessions are fantastic. A lot of information. Thank you to the whole team at Myagi. Show details ·  1
Simon F
Simon F

You get what your put in

My journey to remission was supported by a great program that strives to help people change their mental paradigms regarding diet, exercising and minimising the insidious impact that diabetes can have on lives.

The support of the team, the education and the resources shared were outstanding and I dont not believe my results would have been quite so good without the investment in this program. Show details ·  1

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Miyagi Coach - Heart Smart Australia Program Review

I found the program beneficial, with my weekly dietician call helpful and participating in the Facebook Group ginving me good motivation. Unfortunately I was quite ill for the last half the program which prevented me from getting out and exercising at all, but overall I did lose weight and will continue to use many of the strategies I learned during the program to continue on my wieght loss journey. Show details
Caroline
Caroline

Fantastic!

This program has been amazing! My overall health has improved so much. I have lost weight and I have learnt so much on this program. The support is fantastic and I really enjoy my dietician appointments. I have learnt about portion size, how the body uses the nutrients and about how to eat well. The recipes and the food are excellent and it is very easy to follow. There are so many delicious recipes to try! The support through the App is great and there is so much information which covers all aspects of the program. This program teaches you how to eat well and provides great advice about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Show details ·  1
Unwavering

S Bennett

Just222
Just222

Dietitian review

Dietitian work with clients as team. Dietitian are knowledgeable with information they give clients. Show details ·  1
Susie R.
Susie R.

Lock in contract

The dieticians were great but my circumstances changed, received health diagnosis and financial position changed but I couldn't get out of program. Show details
Amanda M.
Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Miyagi   DM

Thank you for your feedback. As we are always looking to improve our services and processes, we will be investigating internally.

Kate P.
Kate P.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs!

After having a heart attack, started my research and found them via marketing that insinuated they were aligned with The Heart Foundation. They are not. Signed up after a VERY pushy sales pitch, where they make you feel like you are privileged to be a part of the program.

They missed my first onboarding call, tried to ask for my deposit again (already paid) and then missed the rescheduled onboarding call. I said I didnt want to proceed and they have refused to refund my deposit and refusing to cancel my program. Continually trying to direct debit each week, even though I have not had any appointments (and do not wish to).

Only option left for me is to go to ACCC, which I have. Show details

Miyagi   DM

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback is valuable, and we take your concerns seriously. I want to assure you that we are investigating this matter internally to prevent such incidents in the future.

Jane
Jane Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Couldn't be happier

Loved working with Alicia my dietician. Gave great ideas and strategy's.
You have to put in the work and if you do you'll succeed.
Made a lot of small manageable changes that allowed me to lose 5kg so far and plan to keep going.
Program is very easy to follow. Show details ·  1