Mod Blend Pro

Mod Blend Pro

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Melanie M

Melanie MNortheast, VIC

Excellent value for money and powerful motor!

The blender was a fantastic buy for the $250! The motor is powerful and can easily handle ice and frozen foods. I use it every day for smoothies and it doesn’t miss a beat. It has a great sleek design and seems like it has been made for industrial purposes - I have no worries about any flimsy plastic parts breaking! Highly recommended! The only downside is that the 2 litre jug is a bit cumbersome to wash every day can you can purchase an additional smaller one! Well done Mod!

Purchased at Mod online for A$249.00.

Used for Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much Melanie for your review! Yes, MOD Blend Pro is super powerful and hardy and we look forward to you blending for many, many years to come!

Kelly O

Kelly O

Australian Product, Great After Sale Support

This Australian manufactured product is the perfect blender to provide modified textured and liquid diets. Compared to the hand held blender I was using , this is much more powerful and efficient. Cleaning it is easy.
After purchasing the product, I had problems with the courier company, but the team at Mod quickly sorted the issue and could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

Purchased in January 2020.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Kelly!

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great quality blender with outstanding features - and made in Australia!

I'm very happy with the purchase - the blender is built like a tank and has an easy menu! It handles everything I've attempted and doesn't break a sweat. Just waiting for warmer weather to return, so we can enjoy margaritas! I'm happy to recommend this blender - it's a great Australian-made product.

Purchased in January 2020.

Product is used Monthly
Used for Cocktails, Smoothies and Soups

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best Blender

The blender is attractive, powerful, easy to use and I am so glad to purchased it. It makes the best smoothies and I can grind coffee, grains and ice cubes. Currently it's selling for $249.00 on the modappliances website. This is an Australian business and the blender comes with a 5 year warranty.

Purchased in November 2019 at https://modappliances.com for A$299.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Becky

BeckySouthern and Hills, SA

Very Happy With My Purchase

Purchased in November 2018 for A$399.00.

Used for Smoothies and Soups
jstock

jstockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent blender

Blends super well. Keeps juices and smoothies fresher longer and they look so much for appetising as the liquid doesn’t separate. Love using it to make smoothie bowls and celery juice.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Aren't smoothie bowls the best! Happy blending!

Best blender I've ever had!

I'm so happy with my mod blender, it's easy to use, easy to clean and it's so pretty too!
The blender blends everything without difficulty, smoothies, frozen bananas, nuts,...
Once again I'm so happy! Thankyou so much mod for your great costumer service!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$499.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Not Worth The Money And Very Fishy

Purchased in February 2019.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

This is a brilliant blender.

This is the best blender I have ever owned. I no longer have lumps of frozen banana in my smoothies and it blends spinach leaves perfectly so you are getting all the goodness. I use mine everyday and have found it does a much better job of blending all fruits and vegetables than my previous model. The operation when making smoothies etc is so simple and it is a breeze to clean.
The customer service (when purchasing) was fantastic.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$399.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

Priya K

Priya K

Good blender but deafeningly loud.

The blender is powerful and I am able to start my day with a healthy green smoothie every morning. It has difficulty blending when there are large chunks of fruits and veggies without enough liquid though so my smoothies come out more thin than I like due to being forced to add more liquid. It is way too loud though, deafening at times and can be scary

Purchased in January 2019.

Great blender with amazing customer service!

The blender is amazing! My husband uses it every night. He also accidentally blended the plastic middle of the lid and broke it. I contacted customer service and they promptly replied, offering to send out a replacement piece!

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Steph, glad to hear you're getting so much use out of your Mod Blend Pro! Keep up the great work!

SAB

SABSydney, NSW

Love this blender !

I have had the blender for over 6 months. It's easy enough for the kids to use thanks to the smoothie button. Looks good and performs well. I purchased an extra jug which is reasonably priced compared to other blenders.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for Cocktails and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sab! Great to hear your whole family is reaping the benefits of healthy living!

Gabbi

GabbiGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing!!!

I love my mod blend pro!! It’s so good! It’s the first blender I have had that can cut through frozen fruit and ice with ease. I have had it for around 2 months and I use it a lot and it never lets me down.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

HI Gabbi, yep it sure is one powerful appliance, great to hear you're giving it a good workout!

Perfect blend every day!

I use MOD blender for my daily smoothies and it works great! I have no regrets purchasing this product, though the motor can be a little noisy and I wasn't impressed with the amount of plastic that it came packaged in.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for your review Kal, so glad you're finding it works really well!

absolutely amazing

Best blender on the market, my smoothies come out smooth with no funny textures !!!!!! its a loud machine but understandably considering how powerful it is !!!! best late night purchase ive ever made !!!!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Rimz, great to hear you're loving your smoothies, make sure you explore all the other preset options also, the ice cream making setting is a favourite here! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Kate

KateMelbourne

Fantastic blender!

I love this blender, we use it every morning for making smoothies, which it blends to a beautifully fine consistency. I also use it for making healthy ice cream, the preset function makes it perfect each time. Last few days i've been experimenting with some of the other preset features, its super versatile. The other thing I love is how beautifully designed it is, I leave it out on the kitchen bench for that reason. Also the smart digital screen is really cool.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Kate, thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

Best decision I made

After using American made Hamilton beach because everyone recommends them I decided to buy the mod Aussie made blender because the cold press juicer is so good. I was not disappointed. Best decision. Could not say anymore than get it yourself. More features and very powerful. I use it for smoothies, milkshakes and food prep purée and pesto.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Matt, thank you for the review and keep on exploring everything the Mod Blend Pro can do! Thanks for supporting an Aussie company!

Katrina

KatrinaPerth

I love this blender!

Mod Blender Pro is so powerful and leaves green smoothies very smooth. Have made dressings, ice cream, cocktails, dips and can’t wait to try more recipes. Best blender I’ve owned.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Katrina, sounds like you're making the most of all the Mod Blend Pro's features, great work! Thank you for the review!

Amanda

AmandaBrisbane

Strong and versitile blender!

We are so happy with our blender. It blends everything perfectly smooth, even chunky frozen fruit without having to thaw it for a second. It's really great for everyday use and we've made smoothies, ice cream, nut milk and nut butter with it. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice looking blender than can do everything!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your review! Sounds like you're making the best of all the Mod Blend Pro's functions!

It's a wonderful blender

I am very happy with this blender & it's ability to make peanut butter with JUST peanuts! So yum! I look forward to exploring the smoothie option really soon!
I was really excited it was Australian made too!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Vicki, thank you for the review! Keep on exploring everything the Mod Blend Pro can do!

Susan

Susanasked

Hi, just wondering if this blender would chop onions and carrots etc? Not after slicing just chopping to put into a sauce

Jen

I have only blended smoothies, crushed ice and made hot soups with this blender. Maybe the pulse function can chop vegetables. A food processor can but not sure that blenders can.

Ja

Jaasked

So I'm curious, you only reply to the customers who have offered the 5 stars, why?
Also we purchased a Mod juicer, we were one of your very unhappy customers $500 is no little money, as you sold us one full of scratches and clearly a returned item.
Was wondering if you would do the same with your blenders? thanks, and we hope you take the time to reply. Maybe you can fix the wrong you did by us, I need one for mothers day.

Jen

Hi Ja I am a customer and gave a five star review for this product because it’s the best blender I have ever owned. I have no idea what the juicer is like because mine is another brand that I purchased some years ago.

Kris

Krisasked

I want a small blender that does one cup smoothies and also something that can do baby food purée would this machine do the job of both?

Hi Kris,

The Mod Blend Pro has an optional cyclone jug set. The cyclone jug has a 1 litre capacity and is great for making smaller quantity smoothies, puree, nice cream etc. Thanks for the question!

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives