Mod Blend Pro

Mod Blend Pro

Excellent blender

Blends super well. Keeps juices and smoothies fresher longer and they look so much for appetising as the liquid doesn’t separate. Love using it to make smoothie bowls and celery juice.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Best blender I've ever had!

I'm so happy with my mod blender, it's easy to use, easy to clean and it's so pretty too!
The blender blends everything without difficulty, smoothies, frozen bananas, nuts,...
Once again I'm so happy! Thankyou so much mod for your great costumer service!

Purchased in May 2019 for $499.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Hi Luna, this is Michael from Mod Appliances. Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing feedback from our customers, especially our international customers! It's great to hear you've been using so many of the Mod Blend Pro's features also, keep up the great work! I hope all is well over there in Belgium! Thank you again!

Not Worth The Money And Very Fishy

I bought the mod blender after seeing so many positive reviews, not having done my homework. The impulse purchase backfired. Having owned a Vitamix, the performance of mod is not comparable. The smoothies were not as smooth and nut butter kept getting stuck.
I couldn’t get a hold of customer service and I tried to find recipe videos for their blenders online but they had nothing.
For a company preaching Aussie, you lack the honesty of Aussies.
The cheap quality of the blender is evident… you get what you pay for. My fault for not doing the research to know that mod has only been around for about 3 years and only in Australia, so they haven’t even been around long enough to support their own warranty!
The sale price on their website is not legitimate as it has always been on sale. Something is fishy when I see only positive reviews for a product on productreview, even if it’s under 40 reviews… Most of the reviews are short and generic… I applaud the company for being a good Australian start-up but I think they should be fair and charge less than $200 for their blender, as it does not deserve to cost more.
I also urge them to do the right thing in encouraging legitimate reviews and I hope the 31 reviews they have are not fake as they seem to be.
I also hope they will be around for the ppl that own their products as they offer a 5 year warranty but haven’t sold products for that long!
They’ve even discontinued their juicer already so what happens to everyone who bought their juicer?
Fingers crossed. I’ve already gotten my Vitamix, almost purchased an optimum 9200 but they had no stock and Blendtec doesn’t seem to be big in Australia. Breville Boss looks good though! Mod, I really hope you are around a few years from now when your machines require warranty, otherwise many ppl will suffer. Also for the price of your blender, I expected more especially when it came to thicker stuff like nut butters but performance was disappointing.

Purchased in February 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

This is a brilliant blender.

This is the best blender I have ever owned. I no longer have lumps of frozen banana in my smoothies and it blends spinach leaves perfectly so you are getting all the goodness. I use mine everyday and have found it does a much better job of blending all fruits and vegetables than my previous model. The operation when making smoothies etc is so simple and it is a breeze to clean.
The customer service (when purchasing) was fantastic.

Purchased in March 2019 for $399.00.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Hi Jane, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

Good blender but deafeningly loud.

The blender is powerful and I am able to start my day with a healthy green smoothie every morning. It has difficulty blending when there are large chunks of fruits and veggies without enough liquid though so my smoothies come out more thin than I like due to being forced to add more liquid. It is way too loud though, deafening at times and can be scary

Purchased in January 2019.

Great blender with amazing customer service!

The blender is amazing! My husband uses it every night. He also accidentally blended the plastic middle of the lid and broke it. I contacted customer service and they promptly replied, offering to send out a replacement piece!

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Hi Steph, glad to hear you're getting so much use out of your Mod Blend Pro! Keep up the great work!

Love this blender !

I have had the blender for over 6 months. It's easy enough for the kids to use thanks to the smoothie button. Looks good and performs well. I purchased an extra jug which is reasonably priced compared to other blenders.

Purchased in September 2018.

Used for: Cocktails and Smoothies
Hi Sab! Great to hear your whole family is reaping the benefits of healthy living!

Amazing!!!

I love my mod blend pro!! It’s so good! It’s the first blender I have had that can cut through frozen fruit and ice with ease. I have had it for around 2 months and I use it a lot and it never lets me down.

Purchased in December 2018.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
HI Gabbi, yep it sure is one powerful appliance, great to hear you're giving it a good workout!

Perfect blend every day!

I use MOD blender for my daily smoothies and it works great! I have no regrets purchasing this product, though the motor can be a little noisy and I wasn't impressed with the amount of plastic that it came packaged in.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

absolutely amazing

Best blender on the market, my smoothies come out smooth with no funny textures !!!!!! its a loud machine but understandably considering how powerful it is !!!! best late night purchase ive ever made !!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Rimz, great to hear you're loving your smoothies, make sure you explore all the other preset options also, the ice cream making setting is a favourite here! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Fantastic blender!

I love this blender, we use it every morning for making smoothies, which it blends to a beautifully fine consistency. I also use it for making healthy ice cream, the preset function makes it perfect each time. Last few days i've been experimenting with some of the other preset features, its super versatile. The other thing I love is how beautifully designed it is, I leave it out on the kitchen bench for that reason. Also the smart digital screen is really cool.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Kate, thank you so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

Best decision I made

After using American made Hamilton beach because everyone recommends them I decided to buy the mod Aussie made blender because the cold press juicer is so good. I was not disappointed. Best decision. Could not say anymore than get it yourself. More features and very powerful. I use it for smoothies, milkshakes and food prep purée and pesto.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Matt, thank you for the review and keep on exploring everything the Mod Blend Pro can do! Thanks for supporting an Aussie company!

I love this blender!

Mod Blender Pro is so powerful and leaves green smoothies very smooth. Have made dressings, ice cream, cocktails, dips and can’t wait to try more recipes. Best blender I’ve owned.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Katrina, sounds like you're making the most of all the Mod Blend Pro's features, great work! Thank you for the review!

Strong and versitile blender!

We are so happy with our blender. It blends everything perfectly smooth, even chunky frozen fruit without having to thaw it for a second. It's really great for everyday use and we've made smoothies, ice cream, nut milk and nut butter with it. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice looking blender than can do everything!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your review! Sounds like you're making the best of all the Mod Blend Pro's functions!

It's a wonderful blender

I am very happy with this blender & it's ability to make peanut butter with JUST peanuts! So yum! I look forward to exploring the smoothie option really soon!
I was really excited it was Australian made too!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Vicki, thank you for the review! Keep on exploring everything the Mod Blend Pro can do!

Solid blender

Have had my mod blend pro for several months now. I use it daily to make breakfast smoothies. Blends beautifully, this fantastic machine, solid and reliable.
Nice to know that it's made by small Aussie company, love that I can support a local product that easily competes with the best overseas manufacturers. Fantastic service too, I actually received a call from a Mod rep recently just to ask if everything was going ok!
Totally satisfied, go the pro!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
HI Radds1 ! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

This one is a better option.

This jar is a bit smaller than the one that came with my machine.. Not a necessity, but if you are making smaller or single portions, this one is a better option.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Daniel, thank you so much for the review!

Perfect brand

The highest quality I have ever witnessed. Extremely efficient, it mixes everything up together in no time. Including ice, which not many mixers are able to do. It also provides convinience, especially for people who do not have enough time to prepare their meals, it liteally takes 10-20seoconds to mix up your favourite fruits, vegetables and allows making the tastiest smoothies! Highly recommended

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Hwansaeo Cho! We're thrilled to hear you're loving your Mod Blend Pro, thanks for supporting an Aussie company!

The Irishman's answer to a balanced diet

Apart from the occasional helping of frozen peas/ iceberg lettuce, I don't eat fruit or vegetables. But life caught up with me, and so about three years ago I began making fruit smoothies with superfoods etc. The idea is to turn the whole experience of eating rabbit food (as grand dad called it) into an experience not dissimilar from tearing off a band aid.

Trying to find a blender that crushes ice and frozen fruit that doesn't break the bank is no mean feat. I had a smaller Black & Decker that was designed for smoothies for well over two years before it finally broke (after getting a daily workout). What can I say but that this gets the job done nicely and is reasonably priced.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Mike, thanks so much for the review! Keep up the good work!

The blending cup is awsome

It's great how you can blend up drinks and then in do the cup and drink right from it! We've made about everything from health drinks to smoothies and thick sakes even prepared dog and cat food. It cuts things down to very fine and can also shread cheese if you take the time to learn how to cut that down and not make it gooey

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Dannie, thanks so much for sharing your experience with your Mod Blend Pro!

I want a small blender that does one cup smoothies and also something that can do baby food purée would this machine do the job of both?
Hi Kris, The Mod Blend Pro has an optional cyclone jug set. The cyclone jug has a 1 litre capacity and is great for making smaller quantity smoothies, puree, nice cream etc. Thanks for the question!

I have a mistral soup maker. .model mpsm715 But in my house moving I have lost my manual . I wonder if I could get another manual Maureen agate
Hi Maureen, Sorry but I think you might be looking for a different page, this page is for the Mod Blend Pro :)

I have had two Ninjas IQs (1000 watt) and both have broken down with the ball bearings coming out and the smell of burning. My husband and I like to blend frozen bananas, pineapples etc for breakfast every day. So can the Mod Blend Pro handle frozen fruits. I can see in your advertisement that this blender does ice (as did the Ninja) , but I think frozen fruits, especially these two need a more powerful machine, so I'm obviously not going to waste money on a Ninga again. Amanda Brisbane
Hi Amanda, Yes absolutley the Mod Blend Pro can easily handle frozen fruit! It has a very powerful motor ( 3.5 horse power). Ice, frozen fruit etc aren't a problem, thanks for the inquiry!

Blend Pro