8MOD Blend Pro

Blends well with no chunks left over. Easy as to clean. A+ Show reply
Veggie
Veggie

Not Perfect

I purchased the MOD Blender about a month ago. I have used it several times since I purchased it. The blender is powerful, but the results are average. The ingredients blend to a foaming consistency using the pre-program smoothie option. [Content Removed]The pre-program whole juice option, the result of veggies is blended well but much warmer in temperature, the taste of warmer drink is not satisfying. I plan to use the other options in hopes I can enjoy a variety of MOD blender uses. Show details
Melissa Cary
Melissa Cary

Excellent Blender

This blender is powerful and blends up soaked seeds to a smooth paste. The jug is large and easy to clean. We use our blender most days to make our protein smoothies. It is a super product. Show reply
Clare M.
Clare M.5 posts

Best blender I've owned

I'm 2 years in with this baby and it's amazing. It makes the smoothest smoothies better than any ninja I've owned. And far superior to the Nutribullet we had (which also died after 18 months) Show details ·  1
Sebastian G.
Sebastian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

It's a BEAST

It's a tough unit. Blended pumpkin easily in a flash to make soup. Only wish the jug was glass,but you'd barely notice,it's solid plastic,I think. This is a BEAST,trust me, Show details ·  3
Kristy
Kristy

Fantastic product! Would absolutely buy it again

I absolutely love my Mod Blend Pro. I have used other blenders that just aren’t able to handle frozen fruit/ice or vegetables to make smoothies, açai bowls or soups. The Mod Blend is even better than expected and so easy to use the the pre-programmed buttons. Definitely worth the investment! Show details ·  1
RosieMelba
RosieMelba4 posts

Magimix Power Blender

I bought the blender some months ago and until recently had only used it occasionally to make crepes and puree whole lemons for my lemon muffins, both of which tasks it handled very satisfactorily. Over the last week it's had a really good workout as I've been living on smoothies and soup following a tooth extraction. I'm really impressed with its performance. I never knew that making soup was so easy. I'll probably be putting the blender to many more uses from now on, now I know more of its capabilities. Show details ·  2
rehandra
rehandraPeel, WA2 posts

great machine

I purchased this only this week as a black friday special at Kmart for $39. I made sure I read the instructions and you MUST put liquid in first before any frozen things like banana. I made a banana,avocado,yoghurt,milk smoothie and it was fantastic. I just pressed the smoothie symbol and away it wet. I stopped it before finished the cycle as I could see it was done. If you don't read the instructions you may come to grief. I am very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Melissa T.
Melissa T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not great, [Content Removed]!

Wish I’d saved the extra an just brought a [Content Removed]. This blender is very noisy so be prepared for that. Takes a good 3 gos to get ice an frozen banana blitzed properly. I wouldn’t recommend, disappointing. Show details
Foxxf1re
Foxxf1reGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Does exactly what it says it'll do

Very happy with my purchase of the Mod Blend Pro. Very powerful and is able to work through everything I through at it. The plastic just is also well made and is able to handle very liquids. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
JackieMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Love it

Think it is amazing . Would recommend anyone buy one in the future . I have two products with us this company. And love them both have had no problem .and look amazing  Show details ·  1
Carissa
Carissa South East Queensland, QLD

Way more than a standard blender!

I've never had a good quality blender before and since owing my MOD, I am blown away buy the power! It truly is an amazing and powerful machine - I can't wait to use it to its full potential :) Show details ·  1
Mark  Lopez
Mark Lopez

Beast of machine !great purchase

Having come from a NutriBullet which was ok I was looking for a blender that A) was high quality would be) would withstand regular daily use and C) ideally Australian made or from an Australian company
I think I have found I found all 3 with the Mod Blend Pro , this machine is built like a tank makes amazing smoothies and im looking forward to grinding coffee and making soups with it
Sure it's loud but find me a blender that's not and I believe I'm getting what in paying for
I think it's worth the investment and I believe this will last me years to come. Also I must comment the service from this company has been great also. Show details ·  1
LittleCinnamon88
LittleCinnamon88South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Nothing is too hard for it to blend!

Bought this blender in July 2020 after our last one died. Was looking for something much more powerful and this just takes the cake! Nothing is too hard for it to blend! We use it often for smoothies, so haven’t really needed to use the other setting yet. Regardless I’m very happy with my purchase :) Show details ·  1