Mod Blend Pro

Buying Guide Banner

4.9

• Product is used
  • Safety

Beast of machine !great purchase .

Having come from a NutriBullet which was ok I was looking for a blender that A) was high quality would be) would withstand regular daily use and C) ideally Australian made or from an Australian company
I think I have found I found all 3 with the Mod Blend Pro , this machine is built like a tank makes amazing smoothies and im looking forward to grinding coffee and making soups with it
Sure it's loud but find me a blender that's not and I believe I'm getting what in paying for
I think it's worth the investment and I believe this will last me years to come. Also I must comment the service from this company has been great also.

Purchased in June 2020.

LittleCinnamon88

LittleCinnamon88South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing is too hard for it to blend!

Bought this blender in July 2020 after our last one died. Was looking for something much more powerful and this just takes the cake! Nothing is too hard for it to blend! We use it often for smoothies, so haven’t really needed to use the other setting yet. Regardless I’m very happy with my purchase :)

Purchased in July 2020 for $399.00.

Product is usedWeekly

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Stronger than the average blender!

This is one tough machine! We left a spoon in and turned it on. It destroyed the steel tablespoon but did not even leave a mark on the mixer. Since then we have used it daily. Blends very well and it a smart bit of gear. A very happy customer.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Damien, thank you for the review. I am glad you are impressed by the power of the machine...hopefully you don't lose too many more spoons! Thanks again, Team MOD.

Sally T.

Sally T.Illawarra, NSW

Blender is ANAZING and very well priced!!!

Had researched blenders and compared prices. Mod Blend Pro is very well priced compared to similar items on the market. Blends frozen fruit with ease. Highly recommend this product for great smoothies and smoothie bowls.

Purchased in April 2020 for $300.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sally, thank you for the kind words. Smoothies are such a great breakfast option! Thank you for choosing MOD - we are so glad to hear that we stood out among the other brands out there. Happy blending!

Yana Parisienne

Yana ParisienneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best blender! It makes the best smoothies and smoothie bowls. I am addicted.

This blender can handle frozen or hard vegetables with the various settings available. It makes everything easy. It also makes sorbet which is perfect for the kids! This blender is so easy to use my daughter uses it every morning!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Yana - thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is so lovely to hear you are getting such good use out of it! Thanks again!

Jorja

Jorja

Perfect blender!

Great price point! Blender has all the features I wanted.
Blends so well! Even blends coffee beans, and makes carrot or beetroot juice!
Makes the best smoothies and Acai bowls!

Purchased in July 2020 for $470.00.

Used forCocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Rachel Nalu

Rachel NaluLaunceston, TAS

Love my blender.

It makes soups and smoothies so creamy and no lumps at all. Crushes everything I add with no problem from frozen fruits and vegetables to chunks of ice. I’ve made almond and cashew butter with no issues at all. Mixed avocado and hummus dips easily.

Purchased in June 2020.

Used forDips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Love the cyclone jug accessory

This is such a powerful blender - it feels just as powerful as a Vitamix blender. I also love the smaller cyclone jug that blends single serves easily - the cyclone lid comes with little prongs that automatically scrape down the sides for you. The jugs also feel really high quality and solid.

Purchased in September 2020 for $399.00.

Skyler

SkylerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great blender!

The best blender I’ve ever had!!! I use it to make smoothie bowls, sauces and dips! It’s super loud but I haven’t had any issues with it! It works so well, my new kitchen essential!

Purchased for $400.00.

Melanie M

Melanie MNortheast, VIC

Excellent value for money and powerful motor!

The blender was a fantastic buy for the $250! The motor is powerful and can easily handle ice and frozen foods. I use it every day for smoothies and it doesn’t miss a beat. It has a great sleek design and seems like it has been made for industrial purposes - I have no worries about any flimsy plastic parts breaking! Highly recommended! The only downside is that the 2 litre jug is a bit cumbersome to wash every day can you can purchase an additional smaller one! Well done Mod!

Purchased at Mod online for $249.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much Melanie for your review! Yes, MOD Blend Pro is super powerful and hardy and we look forward to you blending for many, many years to come!

Kelly O

Kelly O

Australian Product, Great After Sale Support

This Australian manufactured product is the perfect blender to provide modified textured and liquid diets. Compared to the hand held blender I was using , this is much more powerful and efficient. Cleaning it is easy.
After purchasing the product, I had problems with the courier company, but the team at Mod quickly sorted the issue and could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Kelly!

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Great quality blender with outstanding features - and made in Australia!

I'm very happy with the purchase - the blender is built like a tank and has an easy menu! It handles everything I've attempted and doesn't break a sweat. Just waiting for warmer weather to return, so we can enjoy margaritas! I'm happy to recommend this blender - it's a great Australian-made product.

Product is usedMonthly
Used forCocktails, Smoothies and Soups
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best Blender

The blender is attractive, powerful, easy to use and I am so glad to purchased it. It makes the best smoothies and I can grind coffee, grains and ice cubes. Currently it's selling for $249.00 on the modappliances website. This is an Australian business and the blender comes with a 5 year warranty.

Purchased in November 2019 at https://modappliances.com for $299.00.

Used forDips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Becky

BeckySouthern and Hills, SA

Very Happy With My Purchase

Purchased in November 2018 for $399.00.

Used forSmoothies and Soups
jstock

jstockGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent blender

Blends super well. Keeps juices and smoothies fresher longer and they look so much for appetising as the liquid doesn’t separate. Love using it to make smoothie bowls and celery juice.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Aren't smoothie bowls the best! Happy blending!

Find out how Mod Blend Pro compares to other Blenders

Best blender I've ever had!

I'm so happy with my mod blender, it's easy to use, easy to clean and it's so pretty too!
The blender blends everything without difficulty, smoothies, frozen bananas, nuts,...
Once again I'm so happy! Thankyou so much mod for your great costumer service!

Purchased in May 2019 for $499.00.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Not Worth The Money And Very Fishy

Purchased in February 2019.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

This is a brilliant blender.

This is the best blender I have ever owned. I no longer have lumps of frozen banana in my smoothies and it blends spinach leaves perfectly so you are getting all the goodness. I use mine everyday and have found it does a much better job of blending all fruits and vegetables than my previous model. The operation when making smoothies etc is so simple and it is a breeze to clean.
The customer service (when purchasing) was fantastic.

Purchased in March 2019 for $399.00.

Used forDips & Condiments and Smoothies
Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jane, thank you so much for your review! We're thrilled that you're loving your Mod Blend Pro!

Priya K

Priya K

Good blender but deafeningly loud.

The blender is powerful and I am able to start my day with a healthy green smoothie every morning. It has difficulty blending when there are large chunks of fruits and veggies without enough liquid though so my smoothies come out more thin than I like due to being forced to add more liquid. It is way too loud though, deafening at times and can be scary

Purchased in January 2019.

Great blender with amazing customer service!

The blender is amazing! My husband uses it every night. He also accidentally blended the plastic middle of the lid and broke it. I contacted customer service and they promptly replied, offering to send out a replacement piece!

Purchased in December 2018.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Steph, glad to hear you're getting so much use out of your Mod Blend Pro! Keep up the great work!