Mod Blend Pro

• Safety
Jackie
JackieMid North Coast, NSW

Love it

Think it is amazing . Would recommend anyone buy one in the future . I have two products with us this company. And love them both have had no problem .and look amazing

Carissa
Carissa South East Queensland, QLD

Way more than a standard blender!

I've never had a good quality blender before and since owing my MOD, I am blown away buy the power! It truly is an amazing and powerful machine - I can't wait to use it to its full potential :)

Purchased in December 2020.

Other Blenders

Beast of machine !great purchase .

Having come from a NutriBullet which was ok I was looking for a blender that A) was high quality would be) would withstand regular daily use and C) ideally Australian made or from an Australian company
I think I have found I found all 3 with the Mod Blend Pro , this machine is built like a tank makes amazing smoothies and im looking forward to grinding coffee and making soups with it
Sure it's loud but find me a blender that's not and I believe I'm getting what in paying for
I think it's worth the investment and I believe this will last me years to come. Also I must comment the service from this company has been great also.

Purchased in June 2020.

LittleCinnamon88
LittleCinnamon88South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing is too hard for it to blend!

Bought this blender in July 2020 after our last one died. Was looking for something much more powerful and this just takes the cake! Nothing is too hard for it to blend! We use it often for smoothies, so haven’t really needed to use the other setting yet. Regardless I’m very happy with my purchase :)

Purchased in July 2020 for $399.00.

Review collected in partnership with Mod

Stronger than the average blender!

This is one tough machine! We left a spoon in and turned it on. It destroyed the steel tablespoon but did not even leave a mark on the mixer. Since then we have used it daily. Blends very well and it a smart bit of gear. A very happy customer.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Damien, thank you for the review. I am glad you are impressed by the power of the machine...hopefully you don't lose too many more spoons! Thanks again, Team MOD.

Review collected in partnership with Mod

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Sally T.
Sally T.Illawarra, NSW

Blender is ANAZING and very well priced!!!

Had researched blenders and compared prices. Mod Blend Pro is very well priced compared to similar items on the market. Blends frozen fruit with ease. Highly recommend this product for great smoothies and smoothie bowls.

Purchased in April 2020 for $300.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sally, thank you for the kind words. Smoothies are such a great breakfast option! Thank you for choosing MOD - we are so glad to hear that we stood out among the other brands out there. Happy blending!

Yana Parisienne
Yana ParisienneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best blender! It makes the best smoothies and smoothie bowls. I am addicted.

This blender can handle frozen or hard vegetables with the various settings available. It makes everything easy. It also makes sorbet which is perfect for the kids! This blender is so easy to use my daughter uses it every morning!

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Yana - thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is so lovely to hear you are getting such good use out of it! Thanks again!

Jorja
Jorja

Perfect blender!

Great price point! Blender has all the features I wanted.
Blends so well! Even blends coffee beans, and makes carrot or beetroot juice!
Makes the best smoothies and Acai bowls!

Purchased in July 2020 for $470.00.

Rachel Nalu
Rachel NaluLaunceston, TAS

Love my blender.

It makes soups and smoothies so creamy and no lumps at all. Crushes everything I add with no problem from frozen fruits and vegetables to chunks of ice. I’ve made almond and cashew butter with no issues at all. Mixed avocado and hummus dips easily.

Purchased in June 2020.

Find out how Mod Blend Pro compares to other Blenders

Love the cyclone jug accessory

This is such a powerful blender - it feels just as powerful as a Vitamix blender. I also love the smaller cyclone jug that blends single serves easily - the cyclone lid comes with little prongs that automatically scrape down the sides for you. The jugs also feel really high quality and solid.

Purchased in September 2020 for $399.00.

Skyler
SkylerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great blender!

The best blender I’ve ever had!!! I use it to make smoothie bowls, sauces and dips! It’s super loud but I haven’t had any issues with it! It works so well, my new kitchen essential!

Purchased for $400.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Melanie M
Melanie MNortheast, VIC

Excellent value for money and powerful motor!

The blender was a fantastic buy for the $250! The motor is powerful and can easily handle ice and frozen foods. I use it every day for smoothies and it doesn’t miss a beat. It has a great sleek design and seems like it has been made for industrial purposes - I have no worries about any flimsy plastic parts breaking! Highly recommended! The only downside is that the 2 litre jug is a bit cumbersome to wash every day can you can purchase an additional smaller one! Well done Mod!

Purchased at Mod online for $249.00.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much Melanie for your review! Yes, MOD Blend Pro is super powerful and hardy and we look forward to you blending for many, many years to come!

Kelly O
Kelly O

Australian Product, Great After Sale Support

This Australian manufactured product is the perfect blender to provide modified textured and liquid diets. Compared to the hand held blender I was using , this is much more powerful and efficient. Cleaning it is easy.
After purchasing the product, I had problems with the courier company, but the team at Mod quickly sorted the issue and could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Kelly!

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Great quality blender with outstanding features - and made in Australia!

I'm very happy with the purchase - the blender is built like a tank and has an easy menu! It handles everything I've attempted and doesn't break a sweat. Just waiting for warmer weather to return, so we can enjoy margaritas! I'm happy to recommend this blender - it's a great Australian-made product.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Best Blender

The blender is attractive, powerful, easy to use and I am so glad to purchased it. It makes the best smoothies and I can grind coffee, grains and ice cubes. Currently it's selling for $249.00 on the modappliances website. This is an Australian business and the blender comes with a 5 year warranty.

Purchased in November 2019 at https://modappliances.com for $299.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Kate
Kateasked

Can I blend pre cooked hot soup in the plastic jug? My last blender jug cracked when I poured hot soup in it.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Kate - yes you can blend hot soup. I would recommend allowing it to cool for a couple of minutes before adding to the jug and then once the motor is running, removing the small lid cap to allow steam to escape.

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

The blender can also make hot soup from cold roasted vegetables using the Hot Soup / Beverage function.

Sara
Saraasked

Can I use raw vegetables (not leftover cooked veggies) to make soups using this blender?

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Sara - yes you can! The MOD Blend Pro has a soup function that will heat and cook raw vegetables in 8 minutes. So quick & easy :)

Jenni C.
Jenni C.asked

I am interested in purchasing the Mod blender as a gift and was wondering if you can take the jug off the blades for easy cleaning and retrieving the contents and can you juice vegetables in it as well? Thank you,

Mod Customer ExperienceMod

Hi Jenni - thank you for your questions! The 2 litre jug has a wider base than a lot of other brands making it easier to retrieve the contents that can get caught underneath the blades. The Blend Pro also currently comes with a spatula that is great at scraping down the sides of the jug.
It cannot "juice" vegetables in the traditional sense as it does not extract the fibre from the juice like the MOD Cold Press will, but it is fabulous at blitzing whole vegetables and I often make a whole vegetable juice when I am wanting the extra fibre hit. We have a great recipe for a whole vegetable juice that is done in the MOD Blend Pro which I can share with you if you would like.
Hopefully you find this helpful! Have a great day - Team MOD.

Get an answer from our members and Mod representatives

CategoryBlenders