Modibodi

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

parkerand3girls

parkerand3girlsSouth East Queensland, QLD

High waist bikini overnight/heavy

Love these briefs, super absorbent. I was very unsure at first but had read some great reviews so i thought why not. So i purchased myself and my teen daughter a pair too. She was very nervous on her first use but was pleasantly surprised with these also.

Mum of Tween

Mum of TweenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The leakproof underwear that leaks

My 12 year old had been using this product for the last 3 months since she got her period. Still only light flow but despite putting on a fresh pair of the womens heavy/overnight ones before bed they leaked onto her clothing and bedding. When I questioned this by email I was told that they will leak if there is heavy flow or a surge in flow and that she should change them. I thought the whole idea was they were leak proof and no bloodstains on clothing and bedding, looks like that is only as long as you dont bleed very much at once. Looks like they arent as good as they claim and pads need to be worn anyway.

Suzanne C.

Suzanne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I find they are only useful for backup on heavy days. I still use pads. If you are a heavy bleeder u may only get a couple of hours use before feeling uncomfortable and they start to leak. They are helpful for sleeping but I still wear a pad with them. Probably works well for girls who have light periods.

janna867

janna867Sydney, NSW

A little disappointed

Sizing Slightly small
Keana L.Modibodi

Do not take this product for travelling.

The products did not work for me. Blood went through onto my pants. The underwear will very stinks after few months. Not suitable for world travellers at all for washing that can be extra work for you plus it takes extras time to dry up.

User

UserSydney, NSW

Didn't work :(

Not sure.

I’m only wearing them instead of liners for the occasional bladder leakage, so they have not had to deal with much. As another reviewer said there is a smell which seems to occur as my body warms up. Doesn’t happen with pant liners, I’m reluctant to wear them now as I’m conscious that other people can smell it. Sad because I wanted to stop wearing liners!

Jana B.

Jana B.North Queensland, QLD

Period undies as a cup backup - phenomenal

Wonderful Australian brand that not only openly talks about women’s menstruation and promotes the reduction of waste but their products have changed my life. I no longer hate my period

Beckels

BeckelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely brilliant

Easy online ordering. Sizing true to size. What a wonderful product. Great for the environment and even better for me comfort wise. No more pads needed. I always feel protected, even in the heavier 1st few days and overnight. I had an issue with some stitching coming away and they were replaced without issue, so great customer service too. I'm a very happy customer.

Beck

BeckDarling Downs, QLD

Proven wrong

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Foul smelling underwear!

Website was Easy enough to find what I wanted, however not satisfied with the underwear, the quality is great apart from a foul odour. The odour is most offensive and is not me as I don’t have a problem with other sanitary items.. maternity singlet is fabulous as is the design and fit of the underwear just a really putrid smell.

Keana L.Modibodi

Dear Lou, if you could contact our team at info@modibodi.com we would be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Sensual high waist bikini heavy leak after 5 months

I had purchased the sensual high waist bikini heavy absorbency underwear in April order number. These have now stopped working and leak at the seams. I have followed all wash instructions but they have still broken down. I am very disappointed with the quality of these underwear as they did not last long at all. The seam free bikini quality is much better and had no problems just be aware of the overnight ones.

April

April

Life-changing

Marta

MartaMelbourne

Customer service is a joke

RoxyM

RoxyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great concept, but the quality needs improvement.

Both the seamfree (heavy absorbency) undies started to sag (around the legs and butt) after a short while, which made them feel uncomfortable and bulky. The seams along the top have also started to fray. Also, all of the undies I’ve purchased (2x seamfree and 2x cotton) have started to get holes in the gusset after roughly 10 months of use (so... only 10 wears) and they’ve also started to smell too (even though they’re washed thoroughly). Having said that, I would purchase again as the protection and peace of mind they provide is excellent... although if there was another Aussie brand that offered a similar product of better quality, I’d definitely switch. Needs improvement.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Roxy, if you could contact our team at info@modibodi.com we would be more than happy to look into this further for you.
The issue you have experienced with the Seamfree underpants shouldn't be happening if they are the right size and fit.

Sarah-Jane M.

Sarah-Jane M.Sydney, NSW

Swimwear Review

This is just for those interested in purchasing the swimwear. On their website it says they are leakproof. But in an email I received the company they say they are not leakproof but are only as a backup to a "menstrual cup"?? So before you spend maybe consider this and perhaps the company could rephrase their words on the website. As I bought them on the basis of the claim to being leakproof. This is only for the swimwear I have not purchased any other products.

Felicity M.

Felicity M.South West, QLD

Only one problem

My first Modibodi order was a black mixed absorption 7 piece set, they arrived the following week, fit perfectly, looked good and were easy to clean. My second purchase was a Vegan 7 piece and again they arrived quickly, fit perfectly, looked good and are easy to clean. My second order came in brown paper packages rather than the previous plastic packets. The only problem is that my first set started to smell and bugs began eating them, this did not happened to my vegan set thankfully

vafina

vafinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product needs further development

Sizing Very large

Brisbanite

BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I purchased a maternity singlet but was between sizes so sized up and when it arrived it was too big. I had to email and facebook messenger twice and it took nearly a week before I got any response regarding exchanging the singlet. I was told no as it was on "sale". That sale was a first time customer 10% off code, ridiculous! it was a $70 singlet. I offered to pay the 10% difference to allow me to exchange it for the smaller size but they just haven't bothered to response to my messages!

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Great concept, but deteriorates and its performance is just OK

Emily M.asked

Using my modibodi underwear for the second time and they smell really bad! I have followed the care instructions perfectly and I know its not me as I've never had this issue before. So disappointed since I love the concept and paid good money for them. What can I do to eliminate the smell?

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Emily, thanks for your question. If you have followed the care instructions, rinsing thoroughly directly after use, you shouldn't be experiencing a smell. If you didn't wash straight after, also ensure the underwear isn't left wet before washing, let them air after rinsing. Some customers find that they experience a smell when the underwear hasn't been completely dried after washing also, so ensure you wait until they are completely dry before wearing them again. If you still experience a smell, you could try pouring half a cup of vinegar into the washing load or using an antibacterial, non-bleach, detergent.

Emily M.

Thank you for your reply. I've definitely followed the correct care instructions but I'll give them a wash with vinegar and see how I go. Thanks.

Peni
Peni

Hi Emily, I just used mine in case of incontinence when sneezing, way past periods etc, but wanted to stop using pant liners. The smell was off putting though, my underwear was always completely dry, I often left it out on the line because they do take longer to dry. I even washed them in vinegar, but to no avail, the smell persists. I have given up wearing them except in circumstances where I feel no one is going to smell them, usually just round the house. I bought a bundle pack, 3 are in my draw unopened. Wish they had worked for me!

Mellum

Mellumasked

Hi - can you please advise me whether the absorbency of the teen range is as high as the ladies range? My daughter is having her first period and it is very heavy so I want to be sure we purchase the right product for her to use.

Naomi

Naomiasked

I received my order yesterday and when I opened one of the pkts realised I had ordered the wrong ones. How do I go about returning the other 3pairs of knickers and ordering the correct ones??

Hi Naomi,
please contact the team at info@modibodi.com and they would be happy to help you.

Get an answer from our members and Modibodi representatives