3Modibodi

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
3.8
4.4

TEEN DANCE LEOTARD period proof

Such a lovley Leotard really enjoying it the fit is just great and in my favorite color the main thing is the wonderful absorbency Show details ·  1

Maternity Brief Pee & Period Proof

A really great pair of Pee & Period Briefs they are just so comfortable so absorbing for thoes annoying little Pee times we may have just love these Amazing Briefs Show details ·  2
Rhi T.
Rhi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Sonia
SoniaHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Inside where padding is tear often sadly

Have purchased 2 lots of these underwear and and sadly they are all tearing on the inside where the pads are. The quality has massively dropped. It's really disappointing to leak or have the smell go through when your visiting family and friends. There so expensive I wish they would last much longer than they have. Unfortunately I'm having to go back yo disposable pads because these are no longer reliable. Show details
Hjm
Hjm2 posts

still get leakage

period undies leak through sides even when wearing heavy undies on low days...
RSL
RSL

Catherine12 posts

Modiebody x puma seam free thong

A very lovley thong the absorbency is just amazing. It’s just perfect, Definitely no panty lines beneath my leggings pants ect , period Show details ·  2
Ash
Ash

Loyal Customer

Have been using their period underwear since a friend pointed them out maybe a decade ago. My body rejected tampons and moon cups. I thought it would feel like when I used pads - like sitting in a wet nappy - but I only feel them after a long day of wear. I've so far not had a leak. Only one pair have needed replacing, and only one pair didn't fit right out of the maybe 10 I own now. The customer service are always very helpful and their style have evolved. ModiBodi are the only listed period underwear brand that hasn't had any associations with ill health. I'm keen to try their swimwear next. Show details ·  1
Michaela S.
Michaela S.

Level of quality has dropped

Underwear comfortable and absorb works well.
VERY disappointed with the quality, holes coming through the absorbency section. Knickers are less than 6 months old, they have been washed carefully and never been in the dryer. I have not had this with previous knickers. But all of them in this batch have been very disappointing. Show details
Tia D.
Tia D.

FULL coverage

I’ve always had very heavy periods and absolutely NEED coverage in the BACK as much as the front, even when I am closer to a regular flow. Modibodi is one of the only period panty brands that offers backside coverage. Weirdly enough, this is rare to find with period panties. I’ve been using Modibodi for years. No other brand works for me. The full coverage is very much needed and appreciated. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Sharyn
Sharyn3 posts

Very disappointing offer after their mistake

I've been using Modibodi for around 5 years. Just spent a lot of money (for me) replacing 3 pairs of overnight undies (on sale) only to receive mens shorts instead. When I contacted them, they will only offer store credit (not the sales price) and I have to pay postage to return the incorrect items, which again they've only offered to give me store credit for. TBH it feels like they were out of sales stock, but didn't want to give me a refund or provide non-sales items. Show details
Pat
Pat2 posts

Terrible

I wish I liked them, but I don't. They feel extremely hot and bulky. It feels as if I'm wearing a hot, sweaty nappy. Show details
Ray
RayFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quality gone downhill

Have been a long time user of modibodi and found in the past quality was great. Recently purchased a lot of period underwear for myself and my daughter, some 2 months ago and some 4 months ago. The material is ripping everywhere but particularly the material in absorbency area. So disappointed in the down hill turn the quality has taken. Previously underwear when cared for as per the instructions would last almost a year, not only two cycles. Feel like it's almost become a form of fast fashion, defeating it's purpose of being reusable. Show details
Modibodi   DM

We've sent an email so we can check further, hope we can make this right for you!

NICOLE
NICOLESouthwest, VIC4 posts

Not what they use to be!

I got my first bundle of wicking briefs approx 10 years ago, lasted ages great quality! My most recent bundle 4 months ago, and the quality is terrible, the wicking liner is already ripping, and the material in the body of the undies tears easy like when u pull them up! I got some for my daughter too and hers are doing the same thing! So disappointing! These are essentially land fill now cause they are useless as underwear! Show details
Modibodi   DM

So sorry about your experience, we've sent an email so we can check further. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Victoria
Victoria7 posts

Fantastic products!

I've been wearing Modibodi undies for a few years now & I LOVE them. I've converted many people to wearing only Modibodi underwear, my mother, my sister-in-law, nieces & friends. Fabulous quality, wide variety of absorbencies, a good range of styles, what more can I say? LOVE THEM! Show details

Rachael A.
Rachael A.

I have developed a skin rash from using modibody - almost looks like the skin has been burnt and then it peels away. I have great skin that has not reacted to anything (skin care / clothing / perfumes) before. I make sure that they are cleaned properly every time and thoroughly dry before using. Has anyone else experienced this? Knows why it is happening?

Natasha
Natasha
JaneWilso
JaneWilso

Has anyone else noticed a strange smell with brand new pairs? I noticed it and thought the smell would come out with a wash, but no. Tried to wear but the smell made me feel yuck. Surely, there isn't a chance that used, returned products are shipped back out???

Nelly
Nelly

Yes, I've found that too! It's so bad I don't even want to wear them! It's a shame I've only worn them once :/

CCEE
CCEE

Oh my gosh yes!! It's weird because I bought a few pairs years ago, had no problems and loved them so decided to buy some more. All of the new ones I got smell straight out of the packet. I tried washing them but they still smell. It smells terrible.

KRISTY H.
KRISTY H.

Can you please do the light moderate active in beige. Please!!! I know you once did but now so many tights are not black and I need them!!!

CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands