Listing monitored by Modibodi

Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Low quality jersey fabrics that don’t last

Jersey is super thin and after 2 periods all 3 pairs have holes accumulating near waistband and gusset. Crap quality.

Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Hey Rebekah! Sorry to hear this! Please reach out to us at info@Modibodi.com with your order number and we can look into this for you! xx

Heen
HeenPerth, WA

So so

Absolutely love the concept but I’m a larger lady (18) and the coverage at the front is fabulous however the rear is not so good it finish’s a my A hole…. So a few more inches would be better to capture the rear flow and leakage doesn’t happen
Unfortunately also the stitching with the elastic has also has come undone on one pare of the 8 I order and they have been worn twice. They seem thinner then previous
Will I buy again yes as I believe in the concept but never on full price.

Hey Heen!
Sorry to hear this! Sounds like the style isn't the right fit for you! If you qualify as a first time customer you can claim these on our 60 day risk free trial for either a store credit of a refund. Hope this helps xox

Good but room to improve

Good product, with a range of styles. No issues with leaks. I have noticed with most of the styles where the elastic is sewn together on the waist that the join is bulky and will irritate my skin, especially if wearing leggings. Would be great if a flat seam were used instead.

Sizing True to size
Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Hey Ivy! Thanks for the feedback! I'd suggest looking into our Seamfree range, perfect for no seams! xx

Chelsey S
Chelsey SSouthwest, VIC

CF1
CF1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible quality - hole in one pair after only 9 uses

Hey there!
Thanks for the review.
We have reached out on your other reviews about this order.

Questionable quality/ value for money

Hi-waist sensual are comfortable in terms of cut and suitability for a post c-section (or two) body. However overall are costly with multiple pairs becoming holey after only a few washes (rinsed in shower, washed in delicates bag, hun on a line). Have brought additional pairs to test again. If same occurs will not buy any future items

Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Hey Desirea, we are so sorry you've had holes in your product. Can you please email info@modibodi.com with your order number and photos of the items with holes so we can look into it and see if they are still under warranty? x

Desirea
Desirea

Repeat customer

I love my Modibody undies! Particularly I love the seamfree range, they really feel so sleek and comfortable, and you can even wear them under jeans with no lines. I have ordered the next size up and they are a more comfy fit. The only criticism I have is that they arrived in a plastic mailer rather than a compostable mailer. This seems to completely be at odds with the philosophy of the brand. Hope they update this soon!

Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Thank you Hanna! So glad you feel sleek and comfy, that's the aim of the game! Our packaging isn't plastic, it's biodegradable! Can you DM or email us if you still have a photo of this so we can check if this is a warehouse or courier issue? x

Nellyg
NellygGreat Southern, WA

Great discreet knickers keeping me safe

I really love these knickers. They keep me safe when I have accidental leaks. I would like more colour options available in all styles all the time. But most importantly, they work well!

Thank you for the support Nelly! So happy you love them ♥️

Mum
MumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect in every way

Quality was spot on.
Completely satisfied with both the womens and teen range. Also about to try the swimwear. It was easy to find the perfect product for me

Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Thanks for the review! xx

Review collected in partnership with Modibodi

Eve
EveHunter Region, NSW

Best undies ever

These are now my “normal” undies as the comfort, fit and style is great as well as the added security for bladder leakage.

Keana L.ModibodiSend a private message

Great to hear thank you! xx

I love Modibodis.

I own 3 of the different varieties and I love every one. I have purchased a large range for myself and my daughter and she loves how comfortable they make her feel.
We have never had any issues with any pair.
Postage was fast and well packaged.

Leakage

I get v heavy periods and thought the heavy 24 hr modibody pants would work but after two hours there was leakage already and it went through my trousers and I wasn’t at home so I had to walk home with blood stained trousers… I wanted to give them another go but the same thing happened. I washed them with cold water before the first use like they tell you to. It’s a real shame they don’t work for v heavy periods…

Kookyk
KookykGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over hyped

Modibodi get rave reviews from influencers but they certainly have some flaws.
I’ve purchased a few pairs and have had a few issues.
I have quite often leaked through which is not ideal as that is what these garments are supposed to stop. I also can’t use a stain remover so the fabric is now stained.
A couple of my pairs have not worn well and developed holes within a couple of months.
These are expensive to buy so I expected more from them.

Shar
SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product but wish there was more availability

I have purchased a couple of classic full briefs and love the fit and feel. Very happy with the product. Shipping and ordering very easy - happy with the service. Really wish there was more availability in sizes 22-24, especially in the full brief sets - almost always, the items I want are out of stock.

joanosWestern Australia

Very poor quality

And it’s happened again !!! This was the second time I’ve bought these pants and will definitely be the last. I spent $150 and after wearing them 2 or 3 times ( washing as per instructions) , they all have torn gussets .A waste of money .

Surely not in 3 months !