Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The undies leaked

I bought the teen bundle boyleg undies for my 11yr old ASD daughter who has sensory issues and can not stand the feeling of pads she can just tolerate the feeling of the undies.
They have not been successful though they have leaked she has to change undies up to 5 times a night because of this. It’s caused her great distress and she refuses to leave her room during her period now in fear of leaking in public. I was disappointed as I had read good reviews.

Sal

SalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thought it was the perfect product!!

I bought the bundle teen for my 13 year old daughter. I have followed the care instructions to a tea and so far have thrown out 3 pairs due to holes that have developed. Disappointing.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Sal - we're so sorry to hear that your daughters undies are developing holes! Please email us at info@modibodi.com if this happens again (please do not throw them out) as we may be able to assist :)

Mel

MelMelbourne

Love the classic, so comfortable and a great sustainable option

Thank you for this detailed review Mel! We hope you continue to enjoy <3

Love them

I absolutely love them! I have an extremely heavy flow. Where i empty my cup every hour on the first few days. With the maxis I changed them 4 times the 2nd day, 3 the third, twice the fourth and just the one change for days 5 6 and 7.
They held through the night perfectly each day for me. They stay completely dry which shocked me and they have no smell! Even though they didn't last the whole day for me for the start of my period I still appreciated not having to run to the toilet quickly every hour to change. Shipping is super quick to nz.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We're stoked that we could offer you longer protection and hope that you continue to love wearing us! X

They're ok

I ordered the active and overnight packs. The fabric actually ripped after a couple of uses with the activewear undies, it is quite a thin material and wasn't expecting that result given the price. The overnight undies are great for heavy flow and the fabric is durable.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Tee, we apologise that you've had this experience with us. I would love to recommend emailing our Customer Happiness Team at info@modibodi.com so we can take a look at the damage and provide some info on our Active fabric X

Love love love!

I have been wearing them daily and couldn’t be happier, they’re the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn! I will be ordering more!

Incredible! Thank you for your support Kaylie Xx

Julia

JuliaMid North Coast, NSW

Love the best ever

My granddaughters love them making life a bit easier for them and mums pocket.
Satisfied overall with the product, will be buying again

Keana L.Modibodi

Thank you for your support Julia! We're so happy your granddaughters love them :)

Maxi-24hr and Heavy flow

Very easy to order; great to get a discount for buying several pairs at a time; Seamfree range are really comfy -- but due to the extra absorbency they have a tendency to "bunch" a bit around my bottom (which could be due to having a flat bottom rather than a curvy one) and this leaves me a bit nervous about the potential to leak... though no leaks this cycle on my heaviest day.

Keana L.Modibodi

Thank you for your review! Please feel free to email us at info@modibodi.com and we can help you find a pair that fits perfectly for you xx

riley00dog

riley00dogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Really wanted to be happy with this product but unfortunately I’m not. The first month, they were great. Since then though they have developed a horrible, offensive, chemical smell. I’ve washed and dried them exactly as directed. Now, after three or four months, they have developed little holes in the crutch. Have never had this before with a single pair of underwear I’ve owned. Will be trying a different brand. Any suggestions for a product that doesn’t have the above issues?

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi there! We're so sorry that you've had this experience with us and we would love to help you! Can you please email our team at info@modibodi.com with this feedback and your order details? We'll assist :)

Stacey T

Stacey TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These products are amazing!

My sister and i decided to take the step forward and get period undies, they are a life changer! Must buy, comfortable, no leakage and no smell!

We love your feedback! Xx

Good when good, bad when not.

I have been using modibodi since October last year. Even when using the heavy period undies I often leak through after only 2 hours. However on lighter days I feel confident and comfortable in them.

Leiticia C.
Leiticia C.

Hello, I only use the heavy options. The 24hr option was not available when I first got them. I have been in contact with the team to see if there was something I was doing wrong. Thank you for your response.

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Stretched out after only 2 washes! Useless.

Followed the directions in how to care for them. They are so stretched out now that you cannot even use them. A lot of money wasted! Do no recommend.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Jen, I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened for you! Please feel free to email our team at info@modibodi.com with your order details and we can investigate what could be going wrong here. Thank you!

95% perfect!

Kushla W.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I'll contact your team in regards to the hole as suggested. Great idea on the white vinegar, never thought of that, thank you. Love your products! :)

Poor quality

Bought the classic modibodi underwear and despite washing and rinsing in tee tree the smell as soon as I put them on is strong. Less than a year old and tiny holes are starting even though I always wash them on their own and use soft pegs to hang them out to dry. Not great lasting quality. They were perfect when first purchased but 6 months later and I'll be looking at other brands. I have found on my heaviest day they don't hold up and I will need to change underwear 3 times instead of 2. Changing in the middle of the day is not practical so I have to wear tampons and pads on my heaviest day.

Jaz
Jaz

DissapointedPerth, WA

Red teen 7 Pack Moderate/Heavy

After only 2 hours my daughter leaked through onto her school skirt. Worn with a pad during the night there was also leakage. Really unhappy considering the price. Would not be recommending.

Hi,
Thank you for your response and taking the time to help. Yes I washed them by themselves and hung them in the sun to dry.

Hope that helps.

Keana L.Modibodi

Thank you for clarifying! I would love to recommend our Maxi-24hrs absorbency as this holds 50mls of fluid (compared to 15mls for our moderate-heavy) - we believe she'll be able to wear these for longer :)

Sophie

SophieHobart, TAS

Great quality but terrible fit

Beautiful fabric, feels nice. Wore them once and they stretched out of shape. Felt like I was wearing a nappy.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Sophie, we're so sorry to hear that your undies have stretched out of shape! I would recommend emailing our team at info@modibodi.com with your order details so we can help you with this xx

KathS

KathSCentral, SA

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I have been really conscious lately of the amount of landfill from our household. With two kids having been in nappies for the last four-ish years it has become a lot more prevalent of late. It led me to reflect on my own personal contributions and using modibodi underwear has been a game changer. Not only do they cut back on my landfill contributions they are also super comfortable and give me piece of mind that I won't mess my clothes. LOVE THEM!

Keana L.Modibodi

Amazing feedback, thank you so much for your support Kath! Much love xox

Seamfree bikini

ShamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't last long for the price

I bought the bundle of 7. It works great for the purpose absorption. The quality on the other hand needs a lot of improvement. Some of the other reviews have already mentioned this - after 3 washes ( in a delicate clothes bag) the elastic on the tip started to fray then after a few more wears the crotch developed holes. I did write to them with photos as per their instructions ( wanting all 7 undies in the pic)and they offered to replace the damaged ones. I didn't use all the undies at ones so the damage was gradual. I asked for a refund which was not favourable. Eventually they agreed and wanted me to send the damaged undies back. I couldn't be bothered. It is a lot of money to be paying for poor quality product.

Happy

If I wanted to say anything negative about Modibodi it would be that the legs seem to stretch a bit too much and that the bottom coverage is not quite enough and tends to ride up and can become uncomfortable.
Otherwise very happy with my Modibodi experience.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Glenys, thanks for your review! Sorry to hear your undies are riding up, please feel free to reach out at info@modibodi.com if you would like some help on finding another style that you may love more xx

Glenys

Thank you but I have just ordered a different style to try,
Regards,

MumToTeen

MumToTeenasked

Has anyone found that they have developed UTI's from using the product? My daughter has never been a sufferer of UTI's, however since she started using Modibodi, she develops UTI's every 2nd or 3rd month and only when she uses them. We are scrupulous when it comes to personal hygiene. She showers twice a day when she's got her period, we change into fresh underwear as often as is possible, and I follow the cleaning/washing instructions to the letter so it is definitely nothing to do with poor hygiene or incorrect usage. I love the concept of the product and was thrilled to discover it, however I am now beginning to feel really disappointed.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is experiencing this when she wears a pair of Modibodi undies! Does she have any allergies to wool or any of our other fabrics used? Our garments should not be the cause for any UTI's - we use an antimicrobial treatment that is BlueSign and Oeko-Tex certified and all of our fabrication is breathable. Please feel free to get in touch with us at info@modibodi.com to discuss further :)

Claire H.

Claire H.asked

Can you hand wash modibodi and if so, how? I bought 7 pairs and won't necessarily have them cleaned through a washing machine before I need a pair I've already worn.

softbolt w.
softbolt w.

If you are in a relationship, and your partner is used to disrespecting or telling lies from time to time or hiding something from you, this will probably not end well. People lie and keep something quiet for a variety of reasons, My ex was a coward to have lied about his affairs with a colleague.Thanks for the help of a cyber hacker {hackingloop6 @ g m a i l. c o m}, who hacked his phone and sent me Spy-app that gained me remote access to his phone activities,I saw text messages and nude picture exchange between them.He later realized that cheating on me was the dumbest thing to have done.

astridmoonprincessasked

Has anyone else experienced the stitches falling apart in the front of the crotch? Or the Merino wool sort of... Fluffing up? I don't know if this is common or a reason for concern. I have worn them for half of this period and it's my last day ( half of my period is two days and a half) I have washed them a bit as I only have two pairs as a trial , although following all the instructions, and I really love them so far. But today I noticed the stitching coming undone in the top and last night when rinsing my other pair out the crotch was fluffing up ( I haven't used hot water, tumble dried, or been anything but careful) I really want them to work- they are the brand I wanted most between thinx, modibodi, or anything else. I hope it's just my pair

Angela
Angela

Mine developed small holes in the crutch area and was getting bigger. I had only worn it 5 times. Overall I am disappointed in this product and I will go back to the other brands that I am using as well.

astridmoonprincess

Thankyou. I ended up buying more, however I think I will probably keep an eye on them for now and avoid buying any more. May I ask what other brands you are using?

Get an answer from our members and Modibodi representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Underwear Shops & Brands