Modibodi

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (78) · Slightly small (11) · Slightly large (7) · Very small (1) · Very large (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (87%) · Not as advertised (13%)

Lea73

Lea73South East Queensland, QLD

I'm yet to use them but after reading some of these reviews I just want to return them all

I have bought 4 pairs at just over $100 and am yet to use them as i haven't had my period. 2 pairs are boyleg...i opened one pair to try and they don't fit well . The other pair is unopened. I contacted customer service and it took 5 days to respond. I've replied and still nothing 2 days later. If I can't get my issue resolved I'll be taking my complaint further.
I've seen other people with similar customer service complaints. I'm also not happy seeing that after spending so much money they are only lasting 6 months.
I'm a single mum and to spend $100 for 6 months is ridiculous.

Best purchase ever!!!

THESE ARE UTTERLY AMAZING!!! It’s like not wearing any undies at all...but with full security!!!... AND they don’t over heat my panties region...very, very, very nice when it’s so muggy and close to 40 degrees!!! Will be telling all my friends!!! Easy to find & order, excellent customer service!!!

Tee H

Tee HSydney, NSW

Comfortable but smells, gross when washing, forever to dry

Louise

Louise

Great until they started leaking after 5th use

Elastic dies quickly

I love the idea and ease of use for myself and my daughter.
Unfortunately the bikini briefs elastic became unstitched after a few washes and the padding isn’t stitched on in both sides.
The lacy undies have lasted well.
I’m interested in the swimwear but I’m not sure if the quality is good enough quality to justify the cost.
The lacy undies and larger then normal and the bikini smaller.

Sizing Slightly large

Gloria Cruz

Gloria CruzIllawarra, NSW

Good initially but leak everything at the 4th period

I loved the underpants when I just got them, but in the 4th month (the last 4 days) I had two horrible accidents which gave a so embarrassing moment at work. The leak was massive at two different times in two different undies.

Keana L.Modibodi

We are so sorry to hear this! There so many factors that could cause why the undies leaked - please send us an email at info@modibodi.com so we can shed some light on why this has happened. Thanks Gloria

Trishi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Over Night Didn't Work

milly

millyDarling Downs, QLD

Dissapointed .very expensive .Smelly & elastic didnt last

I am very dissapointed that i purchased 3 pair .they end up smelly after couple of hours and elastic went after a short period of time will never outlay money again for these

Sizing Slightly large
Keana L.Modibodi

Thanks for your feedback and we are so sorry to hear this! Please send us an email at info@modibodi.com and so we can investigate further for you.

koolchooken

koolchookenAU

Never buying pads again

Amazing! thanks so much for the love <3

AMAZING!

I bought a pack with 5 different undies. They are so comfortable and soft. I have never experienced a leak with ModiBodi. Super easy to use an wash. I definitely recommend buying them or just buying one to see if they work for you! Store/website was very easy to navigate, lots of options to choose from.

Keana L.Modibodi

happy to hear this Annie! :)

This is a wonderful product. Comfortable, easy to use, and just throw in the washing machine.

Makes me feel good about my body! Very comfortable undies. As an athlete, I have found it very hard to find suitable ways to compete when on my period. This products solves that problem, and I can compete without feeling self-conscious or nervous about leaks.

Keana L.Modibodi

so happy about this feedback, thank you! :):)

Caitlin S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Changed my LIFE!

Modibodi underwear has actually changed my life! No exaggeration. Periods come and go now and they're not such a big deal anymore. I go camping a lot and I find them really easy to use, rinse out with cold water and dry each day. Having 3 pairs is enough for my whole cycle - I just keep rinsing them and drying them out each day. Then after my cycle, I throw them all in the wash. Game Changer!!!

Keana L.Modibodi

totally a game changer! thanks so much! :)

The_Bargain_Bible

The_Bargain_BibleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for new mums!

As a new mum, I'm always on the hunt for products that are convenient, and good for the environment. I initially started out with the maternity singlet, which was not only great in quality but super comfortable and supportive but great for breastfeeding. The maternity briefs were perfect to assist with that post-childbirth leak every time I sneeze or giggle (joy)! I've recently been able to trial them out during my cycle, and was concerned how I would go without any additional protection but was very impressed at how effective they worked. I now feel I can confidently wear them without any leaks.

Keana L.Modibodi

supporting every bodi is what we are here for, thanks for the love!

Best conversation I have had with my daughter

As a mum of two young girls I was needing to start working out how we would prepare them for their periods. We did not have to. Our 10 year old saw Modibodi in our shopping centre and said "I will need those period pants soon mum. Can you get me some?" WOW. back in our day we would of had to have an 'accident' ... not any more thanks to Modibodi. She loves the patterns and colours most and does not need to feel awkward about becoming a women. Plus we help save our world. Does not get any better!

Keana L.Modibodi

no more accidents for sure! love this! :)

Peach_teach

Peach_teachMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love them but they do not last!

These are the best undies ever, they keep you dry and fresh (I use a menstral cup as well) and I never have to worry about getting my period at work etc. However, at the 6 month mark exactly they get giant holes in them and are unable to be worn any more. I have had three batches of them (7 pairs) and they all did the exact same thing. Interestingly the company only guarantee the fabric for 6 months. I dont think thats good enough for the price. If you wore each pair once a week thats only 26 wears for $25-$35, the cost per wear is pretty high. Then you have the landfill issue too which these are supposed to help avoid. For the price the fabric needs to be much more long lasting. Other than that they are brilliant.

Taryn

TarynVictoria

Holistic Women's Physio - I highly recommend

Super comfortable. Easy to wash & wear. I use Modibodi both day & night, plus during exercise including running - I've never experienced any leakage with them.
I purchased mainly for the environmental benefits, with some nervousness as to how they would be go - I was very impressed.
Certainly, I recommend trying a few different styles & find what feels best for you.

Love them & would highly recommend!

Smelly

I've found that the heavy absorbing pairs retain bad odour after washing. As someone who has never experienced issues with odour before Im really disappointed with these undies and wish I didn't purchase so many pairs. I wash the undies according to recommended instructions and still they come out smelly. I'm at the stage now where I feel I cannot wear the heavier absorbency pairs which is a real shame. Haven't even had a period in them as breastfeeding. Try before you buy ladies! Customer service of no help whatsoever.

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi there Hannah, there are so many factors that could contribute to this happening, our customer service team have all the answers on how to combat this, and will be happy to assist you, please send through an email to info@modibodi.com

Hannah
Hannah

I've written several emails & had zero response from the last one, hence I gave up on your "customer service". Interesting that you've responded to me here...

Keana L.Modibodi

So sorry to hear this. I find this very strange that no one had responded back after a month... can you please let me know the ticket number/s that you recieved when you sent the emails and I will check this for you ASAP?

parkerand3girls

parkerand3girlsSouth East Queensland, QLD

High waist bikini overnight/heavy

Love these briefs, super absorbent. I was very unsure at first but had read some great reviews so i thought why not. So i purchased myself and my teen daughter a pair too. She was very nervous on her first use but was pleasantly surprised with these also.

love this! :)

Mum of Tween

Mum of TweenSouth East Queensland, QLD

The leakproof underwear that leaks

My 12 year old had been using this product for the last 3 months since she got her period. Still only light flow but despite putting on a fresh pair of the womens heavy/overnight ones before bed they leaked onto her clothing and bedding. When I questioned this by email I was told that they will leak if there is heavy flow or a surge in flow and that she should change them. I thought the whole idea was they were leak proof and no bloodstains on clothing and bedding, looks like that is only as long as you dont bleed very much at once. Looks like they arent as good as they claim and pads need to be worn anyway.

Suzanne C.

Suzanne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I find they are only useful for backup on heavy days. I still use pads. If you are a heavy bleeder u may only get a couple of hours use before feeling uncomfortable and they start to leak. They are helpful for sleeping but I still wear a pad with them. Probably works well for girls who have light periods.

bellbell8807

bellbell8807asked

I'm an underground miner and work twelve hour shifts. There are no facilities underground for dealing with period hygiene at my workplace, so although I'd like to try this product I'm concerned about wearing the underwear for twelve hours - especially in the heavy days. Perhaps wearing the pants for so long would be the cause of the unpleasant odour some consumers are talking about?

Caitlin S.

Hi Bell, I'm guessing you'd have access to a toilet whilst at work? The biggest thing with wearing it for 12 hours would be overflow, depending on the heaviness of your flow. I'd recommend wearing 1 pair to work and taking 1 down with you in a ziplock bag, then after 6-8 hours swap them. To prevent odour, when you get home, rinse Modibodi extremely well under cold water until water runs clear. Then throw in washing machine, or hang to dry for 24 hrs :) I also work in weird places (often with no toilets)and have found Modibodi to be WAYYYY better than tampons, mooncups or pads in these situations. :)

Emily M.asked

Using my modibodi underwear for the second time and they smell really bad! I have followed the care instructions perfectly and I know its not me as I've never had this issue before. So disappointed since I love the concept and paid good money for them. What can I do to eliminate the smell?

Keana L.Modibodi

Hi Emily, thanks for your question. If you have followed the care instructions, rinsing thoroughly directly after use, you shouldn't be experiencing a smell. If you didn't wash straight after, also ensure the underwear isn't left wet before washing, let them air after rinsing. Some customers find that they experience a smell when the underwear hasn't been completely dried after washing also, so ensure you wait until they are completely dry before wearing them again. If you still experience a smell, you could try pouring half a cup of vinegar into the washing load or using an antibacterial, non-bleach, detergent.

Emily M.

Thank you for your reply. I've definitely followed the correct care instructions but I'll give them a wash with vinegar and see how I go. Thanks.

Peni
Peni

Hi Emily, I just used mine in case of incontinence when sneezing, way past periods etc, but wanted to stop using pant liners. The smell was off putting though, my underwear was always completely dry, I often left it out on the line because they do take longer to dry. I even washed them in vinegar, but to no avail, the smell persists. I have given up wearing them except in circumstances where I feel no one is going to smell them, usually just round the house. I bought a bundle pack, 3 are in my draw unopened. Wish they had worked for me!

Mellum

Mellumasked

Hi - can you please advise me whether the absorbency of the teen range is as high as the ladies range? My daughter is having her first period and it is very heavy so I want to be sure we purchase the right product for her to use.

Get an answer from our members and Modibodi representatives