Money Now

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Money Now

As their business name says, 'Money Now' were so quick and so efficient with organising the finance for our new caravan. They were incredibly thorough and an absolute pleasure to do business with. We will have no hesitation recommending your services.

Fast and Effecient

Finance applied for on Day 1, approved and settled on day 2. Quick to respond to our questions and would happily recommend them to others.

Easy

We used money now to purchase a caravan. Very easy process, really simple. Helpful staff, easy to contact and happy to answer any questions.

GREAT SERVICE

i Would be happy to recommend and use again. quick and easy to deal with and they have great friendly staff.

Money N.Money Now

Russel is an absolute superstar!

I engaged with Money Now to get my first finance on a vehicle. Russel was professional, prompt, and quick to address any concerns I had. He understood both myself and the seller were working on strict timeframes and went above and beyond to make our desired outcome happen. Russel is passionate about the work that he does and is committed to providing the best possible service for his clients.
Russel looked after both myself and the seller throughout the entire process and made sure to keep us informed and updated about the process as it progressed. I could not have asked for a better professional to help me in this situation and it has truly made the experience wonderful.

Money N.Money Now

Very helpful and very patient.

These ladies did a stirling job at helping us get the finance sorted for our new caravan, the application was straightforward as such but due to technical issues became a real headache to get things going where they should,. After much back and forth we got there, thanks again for the help.

Rory S

Rory SWhyalla

Caravan purchase in south oz

Great team of ladies I’ve had the pleasure to deal with at money now, this is the second time I have used money now for a large purchase, both times being a breeze right the way through!
I had little to do for the process and the fee is worth it.
Thanks Shanyn, Janene and Leisa you guys are great thank you for everything!

Chris G

Chris G

Excellent service!

Melissa is wonderful to deal with and very professional and put a great big smile on my face and a legend

Ange

AngeMuswellbrook

Very easy to deal with. A+ for communication. Everything went so smoothly with our loan. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Happy ending

Very easy and helpful great to deal with , thanks heaps for all the help you’s have given to make it all happen .

Absolutely stoked!

Extremely happy with how the team handled everything very easy and more than eager to get you what you want at a price p/w etc that you can afford, great customer service and rapport 10/10 would use again in the future!

Proactive and supportive

Very supportive to navigate through difficulties. Highly appreciate your help in getting the car loan done. Shall recommend you to others for sure.

Pumpkin

PumpkinMelbourne

Not the right finance amount

I was interested in buying a different car not the one I had to buy in the end but this was all because the broker sent me a message the day before saying that his assistant told him that my loan was approved. So I thought that I got approved for the amount that I asked to finance because this is what I was told however this wasn't the case because the financed amount ended up being $3000 dollars less than what I had asked for so that's why I had to take the other car in the end. I wasn't very happy about it.

Toni

ToniMelbourne

why deal with the banks when you can deal with Erika

Amazing! Awesome! Easy!
All approved within 24 hours!
I will definitely be telling all my friends to call Erika@moneynow for all their financial needs!
thanks Erika - you're a superstar!☆

R. Mills

R. MillsCurrimundi

Service Excellence!

A huge thank you to Erika from Money Now for arranging the finance for our new caravan! The process was so quick, easy and stress free. Erika was amazing to deal with and kept us informed every step of the way. She even hand delivered our documents for us to sign! Never have I experienced such eceptional customer service! If you want to deal with people who actually care, then speak to the girls at Money Now! Thank you Erika, you rock!

Money N.Money Now

Hi R.Mills, thanks for your wonderful feedback. I'm so glad to hear of your amazing experience with Erika and team and will be sure to pass your message on. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you require any further assistance!
Cheers,

Greggels

Greggels

Good Service

Thank you Money Now you were excellent to deal with your staff easy to talk to I will recommend you to anyone .

Hi Greggels!
Thanks for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service so I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require anything further.
Thanks,

Great job

Excellent service from the girls from Money Now. Got my finance sorted really quick and really easy to talk to. Nothing they couldn’t have done better

David MoneyNow

Thank you David from Money Now for making my first finance experience a breeze! Very stress free, David took care of it all and reassured me when I was a bit doubtful. Really great service and will definitely be recommending Money Now to those around me looking at applying for a loan thanks to David.

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for your 5* review of Money Now! We strive for excellent service so I am so glad to hear we provided you with support when and as you required. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you require anything further.
Thanks,

Good service

I got my loan processed in one day after being lodged. Point person was great, informative and helpful. Great Service.

Review collected in partnership with Money Now

pleasant and straight forward experience

Money Now were friendly and exceptional with organising my finance. Very tentative and made the whole experience a breeze. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is in my position; wanting a fair go. They achieved results within days and I couldn't be happier

christina

christinaasked

Probably a silly question, but I currently have a loan through money now for my car, awesome process, it was very quick and 8 months later I'm still happy.
However, I find it very frustrating that there is no easy way to check up on the progress of my loan, and I'm just wondering how I go about making extra payments. Whether that's one extra lump sum payment (as I'm coming into a little bit of money and want to pay it off earlier, as I discussed with my broker), or to increase my monthly payments. How do I go about that? Do I contact my broker? Is there a website I can use to increase or make payments and check up on the progress of my loan and payments?

Christina Goncalves

Hi Christina,

As Money Now are a brokerage service we don’t have access to this information unfortunately. In order to make any changes or to check up on the progress of your loan you would need to contact the financier we organised your loan with.

If you are unsure which financier your loan is through please email me at enquiries@moneynow.com.au with your email, mobile number and address so I can look up your application and let you know who to contact.

I hope this helps.