Monster Energy

Monster Energy

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Monster Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8

Best Energy Drink on the market!

I love monster energy drinks. I was a die hard redbull drinker. I started drinking the watermelon zero sugar monsters and I will never switch back! Hands down monsters watermelon taste way better than the others.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2.49.

Nicholas I.
Nicholas I.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good Drink

very good way better than the others, but a lot of sugar

Purchased at IGA for $5.00.

Leon B.
Leon B.

For sweet enthusiast only.

If you're into sweeter drinks and are looking for a boost of energy, then this is a great on sale option. Lots and lots of sugar.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $2.65.

Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how Monster Energy compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

Mark Charlton
Mark CharltonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent

Decent buy for someone whos immune to tea and coffee when it comes to staying up at night. A little leas sugary would be ideal, but all in all a greatly energising

Katie L
Katie LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sweet energy drink that gives you the extra boost and energy to start the day

This drink is on the sweet side that isn't too bad of a taste as compared to other sour energy drinks. Im not sure how safe it is to drink a lot but it does what an energy drink does. Fills you up along with food and you do feel more energetic. I guess anything sugary with a bit of frizz really does the trick. Leaves a good aftertaste.

A nice drink for adults.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Andrew
AndrewChicago

Weird soda (am i high?)

I feel like i am on drugs and i am confused.
I am not sure about this product.
Seems dangerous

Doug
DougCentral Coast

Monster suger free drinks are fantastic

The original isn't great too sweet but the suger free range are amazing from zero to sunset they are the best on the market
Unlike competitors the energy hit is genuine does perk me up when needed

Okay but not for children

I like it but don’t let kids drink it I recently bought one from my local convenience store and my heart rate is pumping right now I’m only 9 and my heart rate is so fast it feels like I’m about to have a heart attack

Awful

Way too sweet, not to mention the taste itself is unbalanced. You have an apple taste to begin with, then the whole tone is ruined by muddling various other things together. Only beverage i couldn't finish, apart from Coca Cola Zero.

Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how Monster Energy compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

Nathan L
Nathan LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect

the original is really good. the import is fantastic for its taste and its resealable can. the absolute zero is good for sugar free but the zero ultra is perfect. if only they bought back the ripper

Earl Hofert
Earl HofertAdelaide

It's fantastic!

I've tried most energy drinks and most of them deliberately taste bad. Red Bull deliberately tastes bad because it makes it seem exotic and weird and mediciney. Look it up, I aint lyin'. Now, one can acquire the taste and grow fond of it, I'm not trying to say you shouldn't like the flavour of other energy drinks. But with Monster, they've bypassed all of that acquired taste nonsense and gone straight for sugary deliciousness and in my opinion it's a triumphant success.

It gives a decent energy kick and then a terrible withdrawal where I feel all shaky and weakened. It's pretty good.
Flavour, the awesome looking can
You can actually feel your teeth decaying after you drink it

cat29
cat29AU

Good

After saying I will never ever drink energy drink I tried monster and I loved it. The taste is quiet different than to other energy drinks and the different flavour which are offered are overall all very nice.Try the yellow one and you think you are drinking a soft drink. It is very addictive. There are two down sides though one is the size. Monster is only offered in 500ml cans which can be to much in one go. it does not keep nicely once it is open. Another little tip is to drink it cold. The second negative point is the price. With the big size one can is quiet expensive and you are better off to but it in bulk. Which increases the temptation to drink it.

demalion
demalionAU

Monster is the only energy drink I like - I've tried everything else on the market, and Monster is the only one I find enjoyable. I really recommend you give it a try even if you don't normally like energy drinks. Although I love the Green Monster, I have found the other types aren't as pleasant.
Lovely taste that is fairly different to other energy drinks. Additionally it provides an energy boost, something no other energy drink does for me.
I find it quite addicting! Additionally unless a store is having a special for buying more than one it can be a bit expensive.