Moochies KW11

Moochies KW11

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smart wearable can be both exciting and overwhelming. Whether you're new to the world of smart wearables, or you already know your top priority is finding a waterproof smart watch or cheap fitness tracker, read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

4.4

• Battery Life

Outstanding Customer service

I ordered a moochies watch for my daughter for Christmas and was absolutely amazed at the customer service I received from Zoe.
I emailed regarding despatch details soon after I placed my order and she was so efficient and helpfull.
I have yet to use the watch as it is a Christmas gift but am so happy with the service I received from Zoe.
Thanks again for your help.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$220.00.

Moochies

Zoe at Moochies Support Australia has been fantastic. We were unlucky to receive 2 faulty products, but she readily rectified the accounts, and we are now back up and running!

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$179.00.

Loni

LoniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy

A huge thank you to Tia for her fast and detailed step by step instructions yesterday when my daughter was having network issues with her watch. It was very easy to get it back on track and get her up and running again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$180.00.

Excellent Service :)

BIG thank you to Casey for all the help to fix my issue with the watch.I cant beleive how quick and accurate the response was to resolve the issue - thank you again

Tanya

TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garbage service

Purchased this watch for our daughter with disabilities. Repeatedly received text messages from Moochies saying that it needed to be recharged prepaid or it will expire. Well they automatically took the $19 out of account which is fine but then another $24 was paid and yet they never topped up my daughters phone and now the phone is sitting in expired state and there is no phone service to talk to anyone just useless emails that don’t provide a solution that said they don’t provide phone service. Refund of 1 payment given, but still can’t use the phone !
Steer clear don’t waste your money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$178.00.

Excellent Customer Service

Casey and Josie have been fantastic in helping me sort out a few issues we had with this watch from the beginning. I bought this watch for my 10yr old daughter and gave it to her on her birthday in France. Alas, I couldn't get it to work. Once I contacted Moochies Josie informed me that it doesn't work in France which was a shame. However, back in the UK Casey was extremely helpful in getting the watch to function properly. My daughter loves it and all her friends are very envious. Thank you so much for all your help. Juliette UK

Purchased in July 2020 at Moochies.

Nicola H.

Nicola H.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast and helpful service!

Thanks Josie for helping me sorting it out. Received reply straightaway with gre explains what to do and it got sorted straight away and my 6yo was able to wear the watch straight away!
Fab service!
We are in love with the watch!

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$190.00.

GinniVictoria

Service was very good

I love this watch. We did have some issues with it but they fully replaced the watch and answered all our queries. It is now working perfectly and gives us great piece of mind. Casey and Tia followed up with all our inquires and were very helpful.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Amanda

AmandaMid North Coast, NSW

Service and support was excellent

Casey was quick and thorough with support. I received advice within 24hrs and was given clear directions. The support service was excellent and the watch does exactly what I needed it to do.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$200.00.

Yuva

YuvaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Watch is very helpful and my daughter loves it. Customer service is amazing. After the long school break I had to activate the sim back and it was sorted out instantly. I really appreciate Casey for sorting it out so quick.

Jenny

JennyHobart, TAS

Quick response to question really help decide

Had a question on overseas use, got a response within an hour! Very impressed and made the sale of two watches for my grandchildren. Thank you Tai for your help.

Great service and wonderful product.

The watch works great!
I love the GPS tracking. It was simple
And easy to set up. Class mode works great. The customer service is amazing. I lost paper with the phone number and with In and hours or sending a request Josie had got back to me and sorted it all out! I Will definitely be buying more watches for my other kids. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Moochies for A$199.00.

Customer service

Brilliant watch. I had an issue and Lana helped me out in minutes, wasn’t a problem and her service was excellent. Highly recommended product and if you have an issue you know it will be sorted quickly.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$200.00.

Olena

OlenaSydney, NSW

Perfect

I had an issue and Josie was amazing, she has resolved it very quickly. Josie has always replied promptly, was nice and supportive and provided the fantastic service.
I much appreciate that.

Awesome customer service!

We had some issues with our straps and Josie was amazing! Always with a prompt reply, very professional and solved our problem very quickly. Thank you Josie! Highly recommend this product... After sales service was very good too!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$180.00.

Great cutomer service

I needed to update details on my account. Josie at Moochie support team was very quick to respond, clear in communication and feedback. Thank you for your help and efficient service Josie!

Great customer service

Brought a moochies watch for my son back in May this year and he loves it! We recently had a fault with the watch and after unsuccessfully being able to sort it through the troubleshoot manual that came with it I contacted the customer service department via email. A young lady called Casey has dealt with my emails and responded every time quickly and efficiently. She has been amazing throughout trying to get the fault with the watch resolved for me and has been excellent every step of the way. It’s refreshing to see a customer service department so focused on dealing with customer query’s so quickly and professionally. Well done Moochies and Thankyou so much to Casey!!!
Gary Ellaway

Purchased in May 2020.

Helturn

HelturnIllawarra, NSW

Not satisfied. Bought 2 and both have only worked periodically and when they did the battery life is a few hours.

Over priced and did not meet our need of being able to maintain contact with our children between 9am and 3:30pm -Short battery life and very bulky. Not straight forward to cease the SIM plan. Should be able to choose to recharge monthly rather than it automatically coming out.

QDB

QDBSydney, NSW

Great Support

I wanted to cancel my SIM plan as my kid is old enough to switch to a phone.
Josie helps me with the lightning speed. Very happy.

After two years using Moochies watch, I would give it 5 stars if the battery could last longer. I have to recharge every day. That why only 4 stars.

Quang

Sharon C.

Sharon C.Gippsland, VIC

Well thought out product for children

Pricing is great for what this smart watch offers our children. My 10 year old daughter can now increase her independence and as a parent I will have more security around this.

Elaine

Elaineasked

My son’s Moochies watch touch screen has turned black since yesterday afternoon and cannot answer or dial a call and use the functions since then.

Cassie G.

Cassie G.asked

How much are the sim plans, is it month by month or data based?

Ginni

It’s about $15- $20 per month depending on plan. It’s an inbuilt sim.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Cassie, thank you for your question. If you are from the U.K. you can see our monthly sim plans via this link to our website: www.moochies.com/uksims and if you are from Australia you can see our sim plans via this link to our website: www.moochies.com/aussims Hope this clarifies things and if you have any more queries please do not hesitate to email us at help@moochies.com Many thanks! - Moochies Team

Kitt K.

Kitt K.asked

Are there different models? I am finding some say 3G and KW11 is 4G. Is that correct?

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Kitt, thank you so much for your question. Our Moochies KW11 model is our current model which is a 3G model and this is the model sold on our website shop: www.moochies.com/ausshop (For Australian customers) and www.moochies.com/ukshop (For U.K. customers). Hope this clarifies things and if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to email us at help@moochies.com and our Customer Care team will be more than happy to assist you with any queries that you have. Many thanks! - Moochies Team

Get an answer from our members and Moochies representatives