Moochies KW11

• Battery Life
a s.
a s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible BATTERY LIFE

Bought two new Moochices from jb hi fi last weekend. It feels like a waste of money, the batteries hardly holds charge for half a day.
I would be happy to return them because I can't benefit from them due to a quite weak battery life.

Andrea
AndreaPerth, WA

Battery life poor

Battery doesn't even last a day not worth $200. Worst purchase I've ever made. Also was very difficult to set up at first. Wish I had of read reviews before I purchased. May try get a refund as I'm over not being able to use it for its intended purpose

Purchased in March 2021 for $200.00.

Ash
AshCanberra 2600, ACT

Unreliable and expensive

Purchased in December 2019 for $250.00.

Find out how Moochies KW11 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

What an absolute waste of money.

Couldn't be more disappointed. Stupidly oversized for a child's wrist, over priced data allowance.
Just a disappointing, over priced product. Bought 2. One for each of my kids. Guess we wasted $500

Purchased in December 2020 for $250.00.

Ccc
CccSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t workS. Constantly searching for network

It is constantly looking for network. I pay monthly for its own plan to get its own 4G network. It worked perfectly for a week and now it just doesn’t work no matter what we try. We live in the middle of the city with strong coverage. It’s been a real disappointment.

Purchased in February 2021 for $249.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women

Waste of money

So disappointed. Bought for my son for Xmas and had trouble ever since. First with logging into app, gps incorrect, pedometer not working then battery not lasting the school day (even though it was on charge overnight). After weeks of emails back forth with not very helpful advice we were offered a replacement but I opted to get a refund. I wouldn’t waste your money.

Purchased in December 2020 for $239.00.

Jake B.Sydney, NSW

Battery doesn’t even get to lunchtime!

Concept is great but when the battery is flat after 3hrs that is next to useless. I understand your comments re gps etc but feel let down by the product - needs to at least last a full day.

Purchased in December 2020 at Moochies for $249.00.

Jake B.

Thanks - but that’s a cut and paste from every other response so we had tried that. I am aware of how smart watches work and have several that all have much better battery life. Are you doing anything to fix this and can we get a refund?

Don’t waste your money

Battery life doesn’t even last a full day, difficult to use and although they advertise no lock in contracts they make it so difficult to cancel and customer service is terrible

Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.Southeast, SA

So disappointed.

Brought this for my daughter so she is safe walking from the bus stop after school but the battery won’t last the day. We have the GPS updates turned as low as possible. Not user friendly at all.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $250.00.

Pumpkin
Pumpkin Tasmania

Waste of money

Battery dies within 2-3 hours! Address is invalid. Absolutely useless device. How can we track activity if battery dies so fast.
Bought two watches and two bands and will be getting refund! [Content Removed] Do not waste your money on these!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

Frustrating battery life

Very frustrating when you buy a watch for school and the battery has run out before they even get a chance to use! Not impressed! What a waste of money.

Battery Life
Jody
JodyCanberra 2600, ACT

Set up issues

Hi I have a new watch. I am trying to register as a new customer. When I go the the address part and enter my address, it keeps saying I have an invalid address and to re enter it. I have tried several times and it till want work. Please help

alicia
aliciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This watch is rubbish

We bought this watch for our daughter for Christmas so we could track her for when she walks home from school somedays.
But hey guess what the battery doesn't last more than 4 hours. So there's no way its going to work for her at the end of her school day.. what a waste of money this $250 was. I'm going to get a refund as its not fit for the purpose it has been made out for.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $250.00.

kogikoko chasten V.
kogikoko chasten V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY

Brought a watch from Big W for my daughters bday in December and its almost the end of Jan and it is still sitting in a box un used. When registering sim, keeps saying invalid address no matter how many ways ive tried putting in my address. I thought id give it a week in case there are some connection issues but it is now becoming a joke. There is no number to call, email replies a few days and the replies do not even suggest any useful ways to fix the problem.
Worse purchase I have ever made. Regretful buy.

Purchased at Big W for $250.00.

kieran
kieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

This watch is the worst

This kids watch is the worst it won’t let me call or let my kid call out the sos dosent work the tracking dosent work. The app is the worst waste of money n money on credit I will never buy again

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Nerine P.asked

Bought 2 x watches in March and they have hust stopped charging?

Meant just

Hi Nerine,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

We are deeply sorry to hear this!

Please may you kindly do the following:

- Connect the charger cable to the Moochies via a wall outlet (not a PC / Laptop) and leave your Moochies to charge for 30 minutes.
- Disconnect the charger cable, wait 20 seconds and re-connect the charger cable. Confirm your Moochies screen lights up with the charging symbol after approximately 5 seconds.
- With the Moochies still connected to the charger cable, hold the power button until the “M” logo is displayed on the Moochies screen. This varies between 1 and 5 seconds, but could be up to 20 seconds on some watches.

If this issue persists, please send us an email at help@moochies.com and confirm the following:

- That the issue is persisting after the troubleshooting.
- Your Order Number. If you bought your Moochies from a third-party seller, please, send us a copy of the receipt.
- Some pictures of your Moochies from different angles (front, back and sides).
- A picture of your charging cable.

Once you confirm this information, our team would love to assist you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!
Moochies Team.

Corinne S.
Corinne S.asked

The $15 glass protectors I buy for this watch last 1-2 days without being shattered around the edges of the screen by wear and tear... will there be a more protective alternative to buying these glass screen protectors constantly? Perhaps a rubber edge on the watch and recessed screens that protect the fragile screen edges?

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Corinne, thank you so much for contacting us! I am Josie and I am here to assist you today. I am so sorry to hear that your screen protector is shattered around the edges. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. Can you please kindly email us at help@moochies.com sending some photos of your screen protector, your Moochies' screen and a copy of your original receipt of purchase so we can assist you further? I look forward to rectifying this issue as soon as possible, Corinne. Thanks!

Corinne S.
Corinne S.asked

My Moochies watch doesn't send location updates or alerts when my daughter leaves safe zones, unless I log into the app and press the refresh button.
How do I get the watch to send these crucial alerts to me without having to manually hit the refresh button?

Hi Corinne,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your GPS tracking.

You can control how often your Moochies watch sends you updates on its location through the tracking menu. Please ensure for more regular updates that you set your Tracking Frequency to every 5 minutes. You can also use the force update button (two arrows circling), on the top right corner of the map to manually search for the location (this may take a few moments please be patient).

If the issues persist after changing your frequency, please kindly email us at help@moochies.com, confirming the following information so that we can check your 3G coverage in your area;

- Moochies mobile number
- Moochies order number
- Full address including postcodes of where your Moochies is when this GPS issue occurs

In addition to this, please check for any updates in the Setting menu of the watch. If you do update your watch please ensure that you restart your device to sync the changes with your App.

Please kindly ensure that the Moochies is in an area with strong coverage and strong signal, and also kindly ensure the battery has sufficient battery.

If your Moochies is in an area with good signal/coverage and if your Moochies has sufficient battery, can you please do the following and let us know if this helps?:

- Restart your Moochies.
- Go into your MyMoochies App > Settings > My Profile > Log Out > Log Back In.
- Exit/Close the MyMoochies App and open up the MyMoochies App again.

After doing the above, does the Moochies GPS show up accurately? Ensuring the Moochies has sufficient battery and is in an area with strong coverage?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Get an answer from our members and Moochies representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers