Moochies Smart Phone Watch

Version 2 With Camera, Version 2, Version 1

• Battery Life
Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peace of mind -perfect for kids

We love Moochies, the watch has worked a treat and the peace of mind it brings -priceless. Customer service is amazing, Queenie surpassed all expectations, friendly, quick responses and helpful

Purchased in January 2020 at Moochies for $199.00.

Perfect watch !

Andrew’s customer service is absolutely perfect ! He responded to my queries quickly and was able to resolve my problem. Thank you very much for your help. My daughter very happy with her watch.

kat2007

kat2007AU

Moochies customer support

The customer service I've received from Febril has been absolutely fantastic. He responded to my queries quickly and was able to resolve my problem. Thankyou, my daughter is very happy to have her watch again

Purchased in January 2019.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Moochies Smart Phone Watch compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Highly recommend

Purchased in March 2020 at Moochies for $107.00.

Happy Parents

Happy ParentsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer servic3

Thank you to Andrew for your fast and effecient service. My problem was resolved quickly. These watches have been a godsent for our family. I will continue to recommend the product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Dick Smith for $69.00.

Very happy !

A very good service with wonderful advices ! Thank you so much to Febril and Andrew who have been always guiding me and solving all the issues regarding the moochies watch.
Thank you awfully.

Purchased in December 2019 at Moochies for $135.00.

P.O.S

First one... Supposedly water resistant.... splash of water - cooked
Replacement one... won't connect to a network. I must admit the team do respond quickly with another trick to try but nothing works.
Bought it for my son for Christmas, been getting charged monthly bills since, and he hasn't worn the thing past christmas day. Great stuff....

Battery Life

Great customer service, no problem too big. Communication was via email but their response was always excellent, and a thanks you to Andrew and Febril. The watch is great too. My daughter very excited about using the watch. Thanks again for all your help.

Purchased in December 2019 at Moochies.

WillowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good watch

When the app is working the watch is fantastic. Really feel they need to work on the app though. Too many issues. Watch isn't as waterproof as they say. Febril the customer service worker was very quick to respond and ended up helping fix the problems. Happy with the help I received:)

Purchased in December 2019 at Moochies for $200.00.

"Febril",he deserve the best

Great watch and a big thanks for "febril" who helped me and solved the issue. Beautiful team very helpful.i appreciate the support team.immediately they replying the emails.thank u for your help

Purchased in May 2019 for $199.00.

Anny

AnnySydney, NSW

Customer service

Great service and help from Andrew. He did what I had trouble with so promptly . My son is enjoying his watch thought battery seem to not last long. We know where he is and that is the safety we looked for. Thank you Andrew

Frank

FrankWestern District, VIC

Great watch - App can have a few cliches

Great watch. We purchase this for Christmas 2019 and it's been fantastic and my son loves it. Gives him more independence and confidence. We did recently have some trouble with the app. After uninstalling it and reinstalling it a few times we would receive the messages from our son however couldn't see them or hear them, it just keep loading and it became extremely frustrating. Anyway after getting in contact with Andrew from the Moochies support team he got us back on track and working again. Really do appreciate the support team they are very efficient at replying to emails sent to them.

Purchased in December 2019 at Moochies for $199.00.

So far so good

Only had the watch 1 day and thanks to febril who helped with a small issue of me not hearing the voice messages my child sent all works great, we live in a little village and the gps shows him exactly where he is at our house. Today hes been all over with grandma whilst I worked and I've being able to keep in touch with him and see exactly where he was.
We charged it around 6pm and its lasted over 24 hrs!
One happy mummy and little boy

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $99.00.

MoochiesMoochies

Great for son with autism and adhd

After giving the moochies watch to my 8 yr old on his birthday, it had significant app issues. After contacting moochies support, I had excellent dealings with Andrew. He was professional, helpful and understanding. It made dealing with the issues much easier. The app has now been updated and I am happy with my decision to purchase the moochies watch.

Purchased in February 2020 for $198.00.

Belinda

BelindaAdelaide

Fantastic Customer Service

After experiencing problems with the Moochies app, I contacted them via the Moochies website and cannot fault Andrew's customer service. He was polite, friendly and followed up days after with a remedy. I wasn't expecting to hear from him again after he couldn't fix in the first place, so it was a pleasant surprise! Thanks Andrew!

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Belinda! Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are delighted with the service! Please do not ever hesitate to email us with any queries that you may have. Remember, we are always here to help! - Moochies Team

Cameron

CameronCanberra 2600, ACT

Do not buy

Worst electronic item I have ever purchased. The battery doesn’t even last a day with a 10 hr charge overnight. The gps is incorrect all the time, which voids the reason I had for purchasing it in the first place (to keep track of my kid). It constantly needed to be adjusted just so it stayed working. My son waited a long time to get a ‘smartwatch’ and after a week, stopped wearing it because it’s too much hassle. I cannot believe I got suckered into buying this.

Purchased in January 2020 for $190.00.

GPS crap!!!

The GPS is so inaccurate it’s not funny.
Emailed support and got a crap response about network coverage.
App is really glitchy and safe zones randomly change address. Safe zones don’t pick up correct address anyhow, so they are fairly pointless.
Should have spent more money on a apple watch at least it would have been a accurate GPS. Very disappointed in this product. I would not feel confidant that my child locations could be found in emergency.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dick Smith for $200.00.

Smith22

Smith22Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of money

After 1 month the watch has crashed. It randomly turns off and even whilst charging making the alarm useless when you want it to wake you up in the morning.
Unable to access the functions and crashes when you click on one, so can’t make calls.
Battery life is crap. It won’t last the whole day, even without it being used.

Purchased in December 2019 at Dick Smith for $200.00.

Jon B

Jon B

Stopped working

Purchased in December 2019 for $198.00.

Kezza

KezzaMelbourne

Excellent Service

MariCris was amazing, was very understanding, and there was no problem with her allowing refund.
I was amazed at how quickly she responded to my dilemma.
Thanks again for your understanding, a very rare thing these days

Purchased for $199.00.

MoochiesMoochies

Hi Kezza! Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are delighted with the service! Please do not ever hesitate to email us with any queries that you may have. Remember, we are always here to help! - Moochies Team