Mooval Removals & Cleaning

Mooval Removals & Cleaning

4.5

not impressed

Damaged furniture, damaged walls and
    poor communication. Wish we used a different company. Overall very poor experience.
    Insisted on payment upfront!!! Would not recommend unless you want slow workers who aren’t careful.

Tamara K.

Tamara K.

Not the best

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment. After a quote of 1.5 hour it took 3 hours to get the job done. So I paid 3 times the price . Also they don’t know how to remove TVs off the wall so beware!

beccar

beccarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall poor experience

We can’t pinpoint a positive from using Mooval; we were under quoted (the final amount came in at $400 over their estimated maximum), the customer service was smarmy and one of the two guys who did the move was lazy - we ended up being passed boxes to unload by one of the guys, while the other folded blankets. The end location was a storage unit and as they unpacked the truck, they took one trolley at a time to put in the storage unit, rather than packing the hoist with everything and doing one load. They were late to arrive (traffic excuse) and had no sense of urgency. We wish we went with another company.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You HAVE to use these guys

We have used these guys 3 times in the last two weeks, very challenging jobs, hundreds of heavy boxes up and down stairs at both ends. Not one complaint, every single one of them had a great attitude, courteous and enjoyed their work. This last move was 2 x 10 ton trucks, 6 guys and everything moved in one day. We were dreading the move but they made it a very pleasant and sometimes funny experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service. They may threaten clients with physical violence.

They cancelled the move at the last minute, because I told them I was unhappy with their delays in arriving. When I told them I would reflect my unhappiness on their website, they threatened me with physical violence "I'll come there and break your neck" was their exact statement. Terrible service, not recommended at all.

Alex

First time and definitely the last

Took very long time, not sure if that was done intentionally or because they were beginners.
    They didn't have a power drill, I had to ask one of my friends to come and get me one to get the job done. I am not against beginners, but when the job is done on hourly rate that has to be considered.

Maggie t.

Maggie t.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Vini and Daniel were very helpful, strong, professional and kind. They safely moved all items for me. I would highly recommend their service and would use their service again if needed

Bozo

BozoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service, good value

Alvaro and Louis moved our one bedroom home in a reasonable timeframe while exercising care.

Made a tiring day much easier.

Would highly recommend Alvaro and Louis to anyone looking to use Moval

lauren c.

lauren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stress free move

Excellent service. The gentleman said they'd arrive at 8am and they did exactly that.
    They spoke about what I wanted to be moved and kept to the time frame I asked.
    They were efficient and careful with our belongings. They were also respectful and understanding as my children were around and I often needed to attend to them. So happy with the service. Would definitely recommend.

Joseph M.

Joseph M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best moving and EOL cleaning experience

2 bed 2 bath townhouse and a move of over 60ks. Excellent communication before and on the day, removalists that just wouldn't quit or even accept a drink or snack and to top it off an exceptional clean from top to bottom, could not fault them and would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good House Moving Experience

3 Bedroom house / short distance move / Total time approx. 5.5 hours. The Mooval removalists did a great job. Once I showed them all that had to be moved, they got stuck into the task at hand. They simply did what they had to do, I could see they worked hard, without fuss and took care with all items. No time wasting at all (which I was a bit concerned about when doing my research pre booking Mooval). I was more than happy to give them a couple of breaks, they deserved them. At the destination, they were equally efficient and professional. Always friendly and they were happy to place any item where I wanted it to go. A tight staircase was handled with ease. Great job from the two strong lads! Well done Mooval.

Review collected in partnership with Mooval

They were fantastic. Very caring about making sure our things were looked after. Thank to you Leon and Kiam!

2 bedroom house, plus outdoor furniture and pots and plants. They were on time and explained everything as they went. Kind and courteous and very caring about out things and very careful with the house.

24 carat legends - Won't ever dream of using another mover again.

Anup R.

Anup R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and efficient

Moving a one bedroom apartment within the same suburb. I was a bit anxious as in the past the other movers were either late or a no show. My experience with Mooval was very different.
    This was the first time the movers have come on time, in fact ahead of time. They called me to advise they would be early and if I was ok with it. Sef and Mark were very professional and efficient throughout the process. Very friendly blokes too. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a peace of mind during the moving ordeal.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Mooval did a great job

Covid -19 precautions all the way
    As being a “high risk” person I was stressing but when lion and Bunty arrived 1.5 meters apart all the time , masked up , sanitiser in hand and a clean sanitised van I was very impressed and relaxed!

Fast and efficient best moving company I have used by far!

5stars from me these guys did a wonderful job and had a great attitude!

Would highly recommend

Erica Hanna

Erica HannaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A-Amazing Moving Company!

Joey B.

Joey B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I called Mooval after having to move out of our 2 bedroom unit in Box-hill to our Townhouse in Fern-tree Gully, reverse living might i add, with the worst possible staircase to get the kitchen and living. Billy assured me that everything was going to be fine and made sure that the best possible guys were on the job as well. Alex and Tai were absolutely amazing, just 2 stand up blokes that love what they do and enjoy it too.

Would highly recommend, HIGHLY!!

Great Service **Shoutout Alex and Tai

We were moving from the city to the suburbs. Alex and Tai were there before time and made it easy for us to move. They were friendly, caring and ensured things were completed in a timely manner. They took precautions for COVID 19, wearing masks.

Would definitely use again.

Seamless move with these guys!

These guys worked tirelessly for 7.5 hours to get my move done, they made sure to make it as easy as possible for me. I am eternally grateful! Highly recommend.

Mr Z