Joey B.

Joey B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I called Mooval after having to move out of our 2 bedroom unit in Box-hill to our Townhouse in Fern-tree Gully, reverse living might i add, with the worst possible staircase to get the kitchen and living. Billy assured me that everything was going to be fine and made sure that the best possible guys were on the job as well. Alex and Tai were absolutely amazing, just 2 stand up blokes that love what they do and enjoy it too.

Would highly recommend, HIGHLY!!

Great Service **Shoutout Alex and Tai

We were moving from the city to the suburbs. Alex and Tai were there before time and made it easy for us to move. They were friendly, caring and ensured things were completed in a timely manner. They took precautions for COVID 19, wearing masks.

Would definitely use again.

Seamless move with these guys!

These guys worked tirelessly for 7.5 hours to get my move done, they made sure to make it as easy as possible for me. I am eternally grateful! Highly recommend.

Mr Z

Mr ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great at First!

javier v.

javier v.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work!!!

highly recommended, they were very careful when loading each piece of furniture and stuff, everything arrived in perfect condition and the employees were very friendly and professional with the work, they were always very careful protecting everything so that my stuff were not damaged. What I liked the most is that the move was faster than I thought.

Emms

EmmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

So many good things about Mooval:
1. excellent communication
2. prompt arrival on the day of move
3. friendly and attentive movers who were happy to follow instructions and did not dilly dally at all!
4. easy, breezy payment
5. and most importantly they refunded me the difference between what i paid and what I was quoted for. the quote was actually incorrect but they upheld what they quoted me for

kudos to Mooval! no wonder you have excellent reviews! highly recommended.

Maggot

MaggotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good stuff Guys

Wasnt a long way to travel but I had alot of stuff to be moved, especially in the workshop.
Everything went smooth and no damage to anything.
Good professional bunch of guys.
Highly recommended.

Nancy C.

Nancy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst removalist experience I have ever had

Ebony G.

Ebony G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used Mooval twice in under two months, perfect each time

Christine G.

Christine G.Gippsland, VIC

Considerate

Basically a 2 bedroom house move. They took great care of loading and unloading. Spot on for professionalism. IT was a one hour move. Would have them again. Price was more than reasonable

Tigerdeb

TigerdebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving with MOOVAL

Second move with MOOVAL and would not trust anyonelse with my furniture.
Exceptional service, efficient, polite and very respectful. Hard working and time efficient. Thanks for treating my belongings with such care. Highly recommend.
Moving with MOOVAL is stress free.
Thanks,
Deb.

Review collected in partnership with Mooval Removals

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Would recommend Mooval 100%! Great customer service and such friendly staff. Had a four bedroom move and Zan had everything on and off the truck in a couple of hours.

Adrian Kortus

Adrian KortusSouthwest, VIC

Thanks Mooval, your men worked hard and were fantastic. They took care of everything.

They arrived on time and were efficient and took great care of everything. We had very large pots with established trees they handled with ease. Thanks guys Good work. Ours was a 3 bedroom house and two drops. And they finished on time.

CoCo

CoCo

Awesome and easy move

Great service from start to finish! Mooval allowed me to the move the date as our moving date was pushed back a week. Zan and Ash were punctual and took a lot of care with my furniture! Great & down to earth team! I would recommend and use there services again!

Maxine L.

Maxine L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stress less move!

We had a smallish move to a nearby location. The Mooval boys were punctual, polite and efficient! I've used them before and Ill happily recommend them and use them again

Review collected in partnership with Mooval Removals

Well Done MOOVAL!

Really good job from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy, well organised. Moving day was fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job, clean, professional and in super quick time!
Highly Recommended!

Apple959

Apple959Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Removal company

Great removalist! The two young men Kimi and Schub were very polite and did a great job moving all our furniture etc safely to new home. Highly recommend! Hard working young men who made moving seem easier and less stressful.

Carrol T.

Carrol T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mooval Awesomeness

Thank you to the awesome guys, Kimi and Shubh, from Mooval Our 2nd move with them and we are even more impressed with their service. Prompt, polite, helpful, respectful, personable.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic experience from start to finish. Getting a quote was easy as Frank was helpful, knowledgeable and super friendly. Moving day was also fantastic, Zan and Raj did a great job dealing with my awkward split level house with a most evil set of stairs. Drop off into storage was quick and easy. I'll recommend Mooval any day. Thank you team.....

Nicole Devincentis

Nicole DevincentisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

4 bedroom house with all brand new furniture and electronics. The boys Zan and Raj took great care and did an amazing job. No scratches or dints at all and everything arrived safe and sound.
They notified us when they were 20 minutes away and they completed the job to an excellent standard.
They were lovely and chatty so it felt very comfortable.
Thanks heaps Zan and Raj!!!!