Moroccanoil Oil Treatment

Moroccanoil Oil Treatment

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moroccanoil? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (4) · No (8)
  • Smell

Worst shampoo ever!

I've been using the shampoos and conditioners from Moroccan oil for several months. I thought at first it was the chemo meds I get every 6 months that was making my hair fall out so bad. Then I got to thinking what if it's the shampoo I'm using? So I went out and did a product review search and guess what I found? Just about every review said that their hair fell out right after using this product! I used to have beautiful thick curly hair now it is thin and broken and I am devastated!! I am surprised there is not a lawsuit against this company!
I would never recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in January 2022 at Amazon for $50.41.

THE BEST!!! Will use it forever

Purchased in February 2021 at Hairhouse Physical store.

Shannon B.
Shannon B.Sydney, NSW

Great For Dehydrated Curly Hair

As a hairdresser, I have always used Morrocanoil Treatmentr because I know I get the best results when blowdrying and even on my own hair (I have curly hair).

The best results for this product is to use it after towel drying your hair after a shower. Just one pump is enough, unless your hair is very long.

It controls frizziness and helps keep hair hydrated.

People who given the product one star reviews for dryness either have very damaged hair from other products or factors outside of the product or are not using the product correctly.

Purchased at eBay for $39.99.

Smell

This product made my hair fall out every shower

I started using this product and gradually over the month I noticed every shower I would have more and more of my hair falling out. My hair is really thin on top now and I’m really concerned it won’t grow back. The clumps of hair in the shower stopped immediately after switching to a different shampoo and conditioner. I don’t know how this stuff is still on the market

Purchased in July 2021.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Moroccanoil Oil Treatment compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Sally
SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great hair oil - but blondes beware

I love the Moroccan oil however I have had to stop using it as a result of my hair changing from a clean creamy blonde colour out of the salon to a deep brassy colour.
It took a while to realise that the oil could impact my hair in this way.
I have had to find a clear coloured oil as a replacement and my colour has been fine since.
FYI the colour was unable to be fixed by the usual blue shampoo routine and would only return with a good toner at the hairdressers.

I miss the Moroccan oil and hope they consider a clear option in the future.

Purchased in January 2021.

Very disappointing!

Unfortunately despite the high price it does not work! It dried my hair also! It’s terrible! Even I tried it on my partner and kids hair, have the same results

Purchased in July 2021 for $63.

Chan
ChanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best treatment oil I have ever used. Love it!!

I have naturally wavy/curly fizzy hair and this is the best oil I have ever used. It gets rid of any fizz in my hair and makes it so soft and holds my curls without leaving it oily or looking oily I find it works best in my hair when applying when wet hair. I highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021 at Glam Corner for $63.

Smell

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Samira S.
Samira S.Sydney, NSW

Oily than ever

While the hair felt very smooth . I experienced an unusual amount of hair fall and scalp became oily within a day . Not worth the money spent . Won’t recommend this to anyone

Purchased in January 2021 for $80.

This is not for my hair, Bad Results

This Product worked really well with making my hair feel silky soft. But it’s definitely not for me, It made my hair fall out every time I used it. So I stop using it and my hair had stop falling out! So Disappointed in this product because i’ve used many hair treatments and never had I ever had my hair fall out !! I will never use it again

Purchased in February 2019 at color Box in kapolei Hi .

Shampoos & Conditioners

this is the most amazing oil that you can find!

I bought it for my curly hair, it was last year at the end of November, since that day they have become my favorite product, I recommend everyone to buy it, they would be grateful to him

Purchased in May 2020 for $40.

Hair Type Normal
Causes Irritation No

Amanda L
Amanda LSouth Australia

Only Moroccan Oil to use

This is the best Moroccan Oil I have used. After trying many that were full of silicone, fillers & made my hair dull, knotty & feel awful. You get what you pay for this is expensive but worth every bit. It lasts a long time as a little goes a fair way. I have very long hair it leaves it super shiny & smelling amazing.

Purchased in May 2019 at Price Attack for $61.50.

kat
kat

Nice but too expensive

I’m always trying new haircare products, but nothing seems to work. They either make my hair fall out or are too heavy or too drying. I found this product to work well but it's too expensive!

Purchased in October 2018.

xtinesbeautyobsessions
xtinesbeautyobsessions

I Love This Product!!!

Purchased in June 2010.

Won’t use again

Although this products makes the hair appear softer it is just a silicone shield. This product built up terribly on my hair and caused an itchy scalp even though I only used it on the ends of my hair. Won’t be buying again is not worth the money.

Grace
GraceStrathalbyn

Fantastic

Has saved many of my clients Hair over the years. Fantastic product. I use on my own hair on a daily basis, would definitely recommend to others with damaged or dry hair.