Morton

Morton

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Wonderful advice from Ero at Mortons

I received wonderful advice from Ero at Morton’s real estate when I was thinking about renting my property.
She was very professional and courteous, extremely patient with my many questions. If Idecide to move and rent my property I would definitely choose Ero as my property manager.

Ero from WWP MORTON is absolutely fabulous!

We had been lived in WWP with Morton for 2years. Our agent was Ero Davarias. She is such a lovely lady who responded quickly every single matters.
I really satisfied every moments with Ero and Morton.
She is great and amazing. !!!
I love Morton especially Ero !!

3 weeks after Final Inspection Bond not released

So we finished the property's final inspection on the 19th of November. The property manager we have been working with told us that she was going to release the bond 2 days after. Today is the 12th of December and we have not heard back regarding our bond. We followed up and they now saying that we need to get in touch with their sales team since the property is now for sale. Per the property manager, the sales team went in the property and required us to clean the kitchen because there are a couple of spots that need to be spotless. I asked for details regarding the spots and the sales team could not answer.

Regardless, they should have communicated this. It has been freaking 3 weeks since we heard about anything. If we did not follow up on our bond today, we will never find out that the property requires additional cleaning. We surrendered our keys after the final inspection - that should indicate everything is good to go.

At this point both the property manager and the sales team are now pointing fingers. I do not know if the their senior manager will do anything better. Prior to this happening, we got our termination notice from person's email who does not work there anymore. They used her email to send the termination notice. The Morton Crows Nest office is definitely in utmost chaos.

Ero is an attentive rental agent

Ero has been looking after our rental property at Homebush Bay for over 3 years and in this time we've found her to be very approachable and proactive. She has always been quick to communicate any issues or changes. I highly recommend ero as a rental agent.

Great dealing with Morton at Wentworth point

We have been renting through Morton in Wentworth point for the last 2 yrs. Ero and her colleges have been very helpful and great to communicate to rectify any issues.
It has been a pleasurable experience with Morton and living in Wentworth point. I wish the Morton team all the best for the future!

Dont use this agency !

Doesn't return calls or emails, not proactive in finding tenants for landlord, failing to submit all applications to landlord. Treats tenants as second class citizens, save yourself the hassle, use a top tier agency for you property needs.

Mistake after mistake

My agent from Morton was so terrible, she made so many mistakes which made me lose money and caused me so much unnecessary stress. She was so unprofessional, and didn't respond to calls and emails unless she needed something. I now went with Chidiac realty instead and have had such a pleasant experience. And to top it off, when I confronted the Morton agent about her mistakes she gave me the excuse that she had 100 properties to manage. To get anything done by my Morton agent I had to hassle and hassle her until she would respond which took more than 6 months for her to reply! Such a joke. I am never going with Morton real estate again.

Teejay and the team at Wentworth Point are Fantastic!

Teejay was very professional and assisted me in finding a property to rent and also leased out my investment property. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Thanks Morton Wentworth Point you guys are amazing!!

Proactive with excellent communication

Morton recently did a great job leasing my investment property.

Morton showed high levels of professionalism, were very responsive and worked hard to lease up my unit.

Above & Beyond!!!

Kimberley had introduced my partner and I to an apartment in Pyrmont. All the other real estate agents that we previously met were mostly annoyed at the fact that they were working on a Saturday and couldn't wait to rush every prospective tenant out the door.

Kimberley had not only been professional but personable, patient and sincere.

She was very responsive and guided us through the entire process of applying along with the negotiation of an earlier move date.

We had multiple real estate agents accept our application as the preferred tenant. However, because of the Kimberley's sincerity, promptness, professionalism and level of care, we decided to go with the apartment she had displayed.

We do not know the owner but they are definitely in good hands. Well done Kimberley for your exemplary efforts!!

Highly recommend Giuliano and Morton’s professional service

Giuliano was fabulous to deal with in arranging my new home.
He communicated fully and provided a very efficient, friendly, and professional service.
I couldn’t fault any elements.
Thank you and congratulations to Giuliano and the team.

Excellent service

Giuliano was fast and efficient - I was kept up to speed with developments at all times, and in a matter of days he had found a tenant for my apartment.
Good work!

Good work!

Giuliano was really efficient in leasing. Find a tenant in 5 days after one inspection for my Crows Nest Property. He also negotiated a really good deal on my behalf with tenant. Definitely will work with Giuliano again for my future properties.

Best Agent in Morton

I have 4 agents from Morton and Kimberley the BEST by far. She is very professional, efficient and constantly available when it comes to communication. Definitely happy that I met her before my tenancy agreement ended or else I would have left with unhappiness. Although Kimberley is not my direct agent but she is always willing to go all out to help me with my queries. She is also very respect towards my time and space for house viewing. I would definitely recommend my friends to support Kimberley.

Guiliano has been great proving professional service! He is always on and above what i expected from a realestate agent. He works hard and thinks forward. I truely recommend him!

Amazing!

Giuliano was super efficient, consistent in his responsiveness and always did exactly what he said he would do. He negotiated effectively on our behalf and achieved a great deal for everyone involved. I couldn’t recommend him enough for any real estate transaction.

Excellent advice and communication

Helpful, thorough, constantly available and excellent communication, patient and full of advice. Cannot fault the service from Giuliano. With many thanks.

Thank you Giuliano!!

Giuliano was wonderful. He made the process simple and easy. He found us an amazing place! I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you!

Lance Yi = Great customer experience!

Thanks to Lance, we found a gem of a place to rent. More than we envisaged. And it took a very short amount of time.
Lance will assist you find what you’re particularly after. Helps you think about things to consider in the type of property you’re after.
You’re interests are the focus. Moves quickly in sorting out what you need. Very accommodating. Always contactable and responsive.
Perfectly professional. Because of Lance we trust Morton (first time to use Morton) and will recommend our friends. Thank you Lance!

A pleasure to work with

I was able to secure an apartment within two days with Morton, their rep Kimberley was lovely to deal with and I'll definitely be recommending them in future.