2Morton

2Morton
4.1

78% · 16443 · 20%

3.6
Brand Manager for Morton? Claim your listing.

Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts

OmG
OmGSydney, NSW3 posts

Jake S
Jake SSydney, NSW2 posts

Penrith morton

Penrith Morton rental team a complete joke . Never respond , never action anything , not reasonable .
This has been the worst real estate I shave ever dealt with in my entire life .
And I feel sorry for anyone that has a rental with these people
Fariba
FaribaSydney, NSW

Very efficient, prompt in action, approachable and professional

I enjoyed the professional manner, efficiency and qpproachability of staff and agents in particular Zarin.
Maggie
MaggieSydney, NSW2 posts

terrible property manager services

The property manager didn't read email and never take action. Reluctantly to reply phone calls.
AMS
AMS7 posts

Sean
Sean

Friendly and helpful

We have recently moved from Melbourne to Sydney and have found the service really helpful and efficient, the entire process has been easy to allow us to get into the apartment we wanted. Thank you to all the staff involved, it has been an absolute pleasure to have you on our side.
Nat E
Nat ESydney, NSW

Great location - central to shops and public transport

Bedrooms are decently sized and Unit is in great condition. My only 'issue' would be the location of the study space adjacent to the front door. The laundry space would've been a better option.
B P.
B P.

Avoid for rentals, dodgy agents

They illegally charge their bank/app fee to the renter and acted completely dumb when I tried to point this out. Fair Trading need to step up and act on this behaviour. They also force you to pay rent via a direct debit at their end, and this takes the power away from renters to change accounts easily. It took a lot of arguing but I forced a change to this by enabling my own credit into their dodgy app. Don't trust them, these are dodgy agents who abuse their power over tenants.
Roslyn Garbutt
Roslyn Garbutt

Great for someone else

The situation of the apartment was not suitable to us.
Steve
Steve

Penrith Morton The worst service

Sales team were the only decent experience.

Once moved in the Property management team were terrible. They Would talk down to tenants like they were prisoners. Would even pass on their own banking fees to save themselves two dollars when taking your rent. I would suggest anyone other than Morton to rent from. They really do suck very badly.

P. Hamel
P. Hamel

Using a different unit’s photos to attract visitors

Unfortunately this business is using fake/wrong photos on their listing to attract more visitors. I think this practice is terribly wrong and should not be tolerated. You travel a long way to see something you think you will like, only to realize that the photos in the listing are of a completely different unit, and of top of that the unit you are visiting looks horrible. When this was pointed out to the agent during the visit, he was very dismissive about it and even tried to deny it.
lee p.
lee p.Sydney, NSW

Ausfinite. a.
Ausfinite. a.

Fantastic service

Top professional service from Amy, William and David, high efficiency, absolutely recommended
Najah
NajahSydney, NSW2 posts

RUBBISH SERVICE

Nevena from Morton is completely and utterly unprofessional. She said she would be in contact with me in regards to a rental application I submitted saying Ive got high chances of being approved only for her to ignore my every call and text message. I have tried to liase with her on every platform including email & she refuses to respond. I have a right to be approved or rejected; despite the outcome you are to communicate this with the applicant. Ive heard several similar complaints which will ensure I never engage with morton again.