Morton

4.4

Baby

BabySydney, NSW

Fair (for the moment)

Sofa is gone. Not sure of bed and mattress as there was a double mattress. Kitchen dirty. Apartment needs thorough cleaning. The agent Naomie was polite, patient and very obliging.

Smooth easygoing experience!

Amanda and her colleague were very friendly. Amanda was pretty easy going who seemed to have understood our requirements during our interaction - appreciate her efforts and keenness to assist us with our needs.

Marie Kraus

Marie KrausSydney, NSW

leasing a unit in a challenging Covid time

We found Kimberly very cheerful, attentive to our needs and efficient. Finding us a new tenant didn't take very long due to Kimberly tenacity.
Many thanks again, we are very grateful.
Kind regards,
Marie and Richard

Haleh

HalehSydney, NSW

Perfect service provided by Felix Fang (Morton)

We had a great experience renting with Morton for the last 4 years. Our property manager Felix Fang was a great help and support during this period to make our life easier.

Trent

TrentSydney, NSW

She is very nice and very accommodating

Amanda was very good agent and gave us a warm welcome. It seems like we are just talking to a good friend.I could highly recommend her for being so nice.

Uyên V.

Uyên V.Sydney, NSW

Tenant's rights are not protected

Bad service. Tennant's rights are not protected. I am in financial hardship situation due to Covid 19 and could not afford anymore. To avoid break fee, i wanted to transfer lease to save our money. However, they still got me nearly $700 for lease take over process. Moreover, the new tennant still owed me one week rent but wasn't ready to pay.

Danica

DanicaSydney, NSW

Terrible service from Morton Real Estate in Pyrmont

Wooly Enough

Wooly EnoughSydney, NSW

Morton Real Estate Wentworth Point

Morton Real Estate and in particular Ero Davarais have been our property managers for more than a dozen years now. The group is very professional and Ero always keeps us up to speed about what is happening to our investment property. We are very happy to have such a capable organisation and team member working hard for us.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Professional

We are a carpet Company and have been dealing with Morton especially Ero Davarias & her team for many years and have a great working relationship. Ero & her team are professional, friendly and positive in all aspects including communication in organising jobs to be quoted and completed. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Beth

BethSydney, NSW

Quick, professional and efficient

I have had the pleasure of working with the Senior Property Manager Ero Davarias, the customer service that I have received exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend contacting Ero for any property management enquiries. I was impressed with Ero's knowledge and ability to handle my enquiry in a timely manner. Thank you Ero for all of your help.

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

Renting made easy!

Have just finished up after renting for four years at Wentworth Point. Ero Davarias was the Property Manager at Morton's during my tenancy and was most professional, knowledgeable and timely in the assistance she provided over the years. Great communication between landlord and tenant.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Excellent agents to manage my property

Ero Davarias at Morton is a wonderful agent who is very friendly, helpful and informative. She attends quickly to issues and has always capably solved issues, causing me very little stress, which is great from a Landlord's point of view.

Professional to a T!!

I've been renting with Morton for over 11 years in Wentworth Point & Ero Davarias as the property manager has been fantastic to deal with. Any communications or updates are timely professional and done with respect . Highly recommend Morton & Ero.

Alexander D.

Alexander D.Sydney, NSW

Very good support with rental

I've been renting with Morton for about 2.5 years and couldn't be happier with the support I'm receiving. The Property Manager - Ero - has always been very accommodating, polite and professional. What I also find very important is the human element, which is something often lacking in this industry, and which is a big part of what Morton is offering.

Highly recommended.

Trouble Free Experience

Highly recommend

Ero and the Morton real estate team provide a fantastic service. I have had the pleasure of working with Ero for a number of years and have found that Ero is always responsive, honest, approachable and dedicated to her clients.

Mortorn realestate services

We would like to say how greatful we are as a tenant for mortorn realestate, excellent service have been with them for years now they help me and my family when we needed a helping hand, all credit to Ero Davarias for being the most down to earth person very kind and very friendly and 100%excellent service in all areas. She goes out of her ways to help us when life gets tough. Thanks Ero

Amazing customer service

I've used the services at Morton for many years; they have fantastic to work with. I especially want to thank Ero Davarias for her professional, prompt, friendly advice, support and customer service.

Yvette M

Yvette MFar North Queensland, QLD

Morton realestate

Thank you to the great team at Morton real estate for taking care of my rental property, with special thanks to Ero Davarias who has managed my property for the last 6 years. Ero is a great manager and I completely trust her to take care of my investment property.

Our experiences with Morton

The team at Morton have been great. The interactions have always gone smoothly and our property manager Ero Davarias is always super helpful. Anytime we raise anything with her the turn around time is fantastic and her attitude is always upbeat and supportive. She has made our experience with the rental agent smooth and easy. We will definitely be continuing on with her for the foreseeable future.