Morton

Morton

jai b.

jai b.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

To show a rental in such dirty is disgraceful.
If this how you show rentals please remove my email address from your system.
I’m really disappointed

OmG

OmGSydney, NSW

Awful Experience - Unhelpful and arrogant staff

It’s like dealing with a machine. They do not wish to hear concerns or others viewpoint.
They are very high on technical Jargon but I personally found them impractical. They will sell themselves aggressively however the service is barely average.

Again this has been my experience. Could be different for others.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

Amazing Ero

I would personally like to thank Ero and her team at Morton's for the outstanding service in assisting with the property management of my apartment at Wentworth Point over many years. Her professional approach in taking care of my property made it a worry free experience. Any problems were sorted out always in a timely fashion. Keep up the good work Ero and Team.

ANNA TRIFUNOVIC

ANNA TRIFUNOVICSydney, NSW

Not professional

After numerous conversations with you, you failed to tell me and also falsely advertised 1309 as a 1 bedroom definitely is not a 1 bedroom. Waste of my time please alter your advert and inspect the property prior so you are aware

Samantha Wuinn

Samantha WuinnSydney, NSW

Great staff

I was impressed with restrictions in place due to Covid. I found Amanda friendly & informative. Answering my questions with ease. Even the cleaners were friendly & helpful. Great unit, well presented

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Poor after-lease care

My property manager took weeks to reply my emails and calls regarding direct debit issues and fixing general things around the unit such as garage access door and mailbox. I've even given up to a week in between correspondence for a response thinking she might be busy, but I feel 1 week of no reply is totally unacceptable. I've called and sent texts, but still no return calls, even the day after.

Lenette

LenetteNew South Wales

Pleasant experience!

Though a bit late for the inspection on account of my dysfunctional direction abilities, Ayush followed up and we were able to proceed with the inspection. He clearly explained everything I needed to know, including what to do after the inspection. Overall, it was a professional encounter with Ayush. Many thanks!

Tiff F.

Tiff F.Sydney, NSW

Gross negligence

My first ever property has been completely trashed under Morton’s management. Obviously no inspections took place during the time in which they “managed” my property (as agreed/contracted) as dog pee covered the carpets & blinds, dog scratches damaged doors & walls, doors were broken off hinges & children’s scribble covered the walls (as well as crude attempts to cover in unauthorised paint & plaster). To make matters worse, an agreement made by George (business dev. Manager) to arrange landlord insurance & pay with the rent (along with rates & strata) was not upheld & the current out of pocket loss stands at $17,600 (not inclusive of permanent damage). On top of all, they then sold the books to another agent. Devastated to say the least.

Gus

GusSydney, NSW

Worse property manager I have dealt with

No follow up skills, a complete lack of service, does not respond to emails unless it suits them and does not call back when they say they will call back same day

Find out how Morton compares to other Real Estate Agents

The property manager I dealt with was terrible

Thanks Kimberley !

My property inspection experience was first rate. Kimberley Edge provided a friendly and professional tour of the prospective rentals at Cowper Road Wharf, and was always prompt and informative in follow-up emails. Cheers, Kimberley !

Unit Inspection

Well organised and explained all features, was shown the unit and it was nice. The agent was very patient with me and allowed me to show, the unit on face time also

Great Experience!

My experience inspecting a Morton property this morning was great. After I registered to inspect, I was sent several confirmation and reminder texts. Upon arrival I was shown the facilities and the apartment. All my questions were answered and I am ready to apply for the property I viewed this morning. Nicole Beckett was the agent showing the listing. She was great.

Amazing real estate agents

Morton Real estate Wentworth Point were our agents for 5 years. They were always professional, helpful and a delight to deal with! Highly recommend Morton Wentworth Point and the staff working there! Thankyou for making our time living in Wentworth Point a joy.

Roshan S.

Roshan S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Kimberley and George were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!
Even when the power went out due to building works they were still able to show me the apartment.

Clare R.

Clare R.Sydney, NSW

Morton Real Estate Excellence

I am writing to compliment the team at Morton Real Estate in Pyrmont and in particular the exceptional Patricia Carter. We have nothing but high praise for her and the team as their professionalism, attention, care and response times were just exemplary. They attended to every little issue with courtesy and respect and I don’t doubt they look after the landlords just as well as they do the tenants. Well done and thanks!

Very impressed

I am really impressed by the way the inspection was completed
Received good service
Hoping my application will be approved
I really like the property 302 lord Sheffield circuit Penrith

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Poor managment

Marketing pics

The advertised photos should really reflect the current state of the property. Or at least make mention of the construction work/scaffolding surrounding the apartment in the description as it looked like a different place to the one advertised.

Guy H.

Guy H.Sydney, NSW

Always wonderful

Almost 3 years with Morton and not one bad thing to say. everything was always taken care of quickly and to the best outcome. Great real estate company and Ero is amazing.