Morton

Morton

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Good Experience

We had to find a new tenant for our apartment and Kimberley Edge from Mortons managed the campaign for us. Kimberley did a great job and we had new tenants within two weeks and at the asking price we hoped to achieve.
Kimberley kept us fully informed of progress with the campaign and we were very happy with the result.

Hard working and honest

Throughout each time I am in need for Ian assistance, he provides the honest opinion, prompt in response, great understanding, high ethics, respectful and broad minded. Ian stretch his help above and beyond the call of duty

Happy

Happy

Wonderful advice from Ero at Mortons

I received wonderful advice from Ero at Morton’s real estate when I was thinking about renting my property.
She was very professional and courteous, extremely patient with my many questions. If Idecide to move and rent my property I would definitely choose Ero as my property manager.

E kim

E kimSydney, NSW

Ero from WWP MORTON is absolutely fabulous!

We had been lived in WWP with Morton for 2years. Our agent was Ero Davarias. She is such a lovely lady who responded quickly every single matters.
I really satisfied every moments with Ero and Morton.
She is great and amazing. !!!
I love Morton especially Ero !!

3 weeks after Final Inspection Bond not released

Ero is an attentive rental agent

Ero has been looking after our rental property at Homebush Bay for over 3 years and in this time we've found her to be very approachable and proactive. She has always been quick to communicate any issues or changes. I highly recommend ero as a rental agent.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerWENTWORTH POINT

Great dealing with Morton at Wentworth point

We have been renting through Morton in Wentworth point for the last 2 yrs. Ero and her colleges have been very helpful and great to communicate to rectify any issues.
It has been a pleasurable experience with Morton and living in Wentworth point. I wish the Morton team all the best for the future!

Dont use this agency !

Doesn't return calls or emails, not proactive in finding tenants for landlord, failing to submit all applications to landlord. Treats tenants as second class citizens, save yourself the hassle, use a top tier agency for you property needs.

Julian

JulianSydney

Mistake after mistake

My agent from Morton was so terrible, she made so many mistakes which made me lose money and caused me so much unnecessary stress. She was so unprofessional, and didn't respond to calls and emails unless she needed something. I now went with Chidiac realty instead and have had such a pleasant experience. And to top it off, when I confronted the Morton agent about her mistakes she gave me the excuse that she had 100 properties to manage. To get anything done by my Morton agent I had to hassle and hassle her until she would respond which took more than 6 months for her to reply! Such a joke. I am never going with Morton real estate again.

Teejay and the team at Wentworth Point are Fantastic!

Teejay was very professional and assisted me in finding a property to rent and also leased out my investment property. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Thanks Morton Wentworth Point you guys are amazing!!

Proactive with excellent communication

Morton recently did a great job leasing my investment property.

Morton showed high levels of professionalism, were very responsive and worked hard to lease up my unit.

Presley

PresleySydney

Above & Beyond!!!

Helen

Helen

Highly recommend Giuliano and Morton’s professional service

Giuliano was fabulous to deal with in arranging my new home.
He communicated fully and provided a very efficient, friendly, and professional service.
I couldn’t fault any elements.
Thank you and congratulations to Giuliano and the team.

Libby P

Libby PMeadowbank

Excellent service

Giuliano was fast and efficient - I was kept up to speed with developments at all times, and in a matter of days he had found a tenant for my apartment.
Good work!

Good work!

Giuliano was really efficient in leasing. Find a tenant in 5 days after one inspection for my Crows Nest Property. He also negotiated a really good deal on my behalf with tenant. Definitely will work with Giuliano again for my future properties.

Maureen

MaureenSingapore

Best Agent in Morton

I have 4 agents from Morton and Kimberley the BEST by far. She is very professional, efficient and constantly available when it comes to communication. Definitely happy that I met her before my tenancy agreement ended or else I would have left with unhappiness. Although Kimberley is not my direct agent but she is always willing to go all out to help me with my queries. She is also very respect towards my time and space for house viewing. I would definitely recommend my friends to support Kimberley.

Guiliano has been great proving professional service! He is always on and above what i expected from a realestate agent. He works hard and thinks forward. I truely recommend him!

Amazing!

Giuliano was super efficient, consistent in his responsiveness and always did exactly what he said he would do. He negotiated effectively on our behalf and achieved a great deal for everyone involved. I couldn’t recommend him enough for any real estate transaction.

Rui

RuiSydney

Excellent advice and communication

Helpful, thorough, constantly available and excellent communication, patient and full of advice. Cannot fault the service from Giuliano. With many thanks.

Thank you Giuliano!!

Giuliano was wonderful. He made the process simple and easy. He found us an amazing place! I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you!