Mother

Mother

3.7

Ingredients have it all!

I've recently decided to get into Energy Drinks and compared all the ingredients. Mother has double the Taurine of popular competitors, slightly less sugar and usually a little bit more caffeine. The fact it has Guarana extract and less sodium is a bonus. The only comparable drink, when it comes to ingredients, is Rockstar but then once again we're getting a fair amount more sugar in that one.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $2.85.

Faith

Faith Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only drink I used to love

Have not been able to get my favourite which
is passion,I have bought a number of 4 pack frost berry.... they absolutely smell like sewerage ...all tipped down the drain

Purchased in November 2020.

lmc87lmcyt1

lmc87lmcyt1Sydney, NSW

Best energy drink in the market

The best energy drink on the market, frost berry is my personal fav it had a great flavour and energy kick also not too sweet!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths for $2.85.

Adam

Adam

Poor quality control

I recently purchased a 4 pack of the blue sugar free mother energy drinks. I drank two and they were fine, but the third one I opened tasted slightly off, kind of lumpy. Curious, I tried to poor the contents into a glass but there was something crystalized and it wouldn't pour. So I cut the can open, and was horrified to find when I poured the drink that the can was full of jelly-like goo swirling around...

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $6.50.

What The

What TheCentral, SA

Great Taste

Love your drink, best on the market. Keep falling out the package. Have to carry them like a baby. Supermarket have to tape them back in the box. Fix the package issue and we have a perfect product. I have never called a product perfect before. You could be the first. Ray

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $6.99.

Mr T

Mr TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing Like The Hit Of A Mother Can!

Beats red bull or monster any day all day, however I just stumbled on a new mother flavour ‘epic swell’. Taste like the original apple flavour just a different label. Oh well still the best go mother!!

Purchased in January 2020 at BP Australia for $4.90.

Alanathealien

Alanathealien

This is perfect can't live without it.

I love mother tastes way better than other soft drinks and energy drinks (i.e. solo, fanta, sunkist, sprite, coca-cola, v, red-bull, ramune..) Anyways, I did not fall asleep from class

CHAZZD

CHAZZDPerth

Torn between hate and love

I’ve been drinking this for over 7 years and I must say it’s my go to drink 24/7 - I don’t even see other drinks when I go to the shops, it’s like I’m drawn to them. But that’s also why I hate them because I’m clearly addicted. They’ve gotten a lot cheaper over the years and I still think they taste better then any other energy drink.

Coles & Woolies 4 pack is $6.50 so can’t go wrong!!

This is great, would recommend, kept me awake during a lecture at uni.
Will definitely drink again

AP

AP

Sugar free version

Way too sweet. Actually, quite a terrible taste. Leaves me feeling somewhat awake but very jittery and uncomfortable. This must be really bad for you. It needs to go off the market ASAP.

Just tried "Kicked Apple" flavor

Apple works really well among the series of flavors available in the energy drink isle, the taste of Mother is highly engineered and refined putting it above many peer brands in my books.

should be product of the century

I drink mother when I can, and I almost always go for the frosty berry flavour, which is my personal favourite. It's not like other energy drinks where it's just like one flavour, it has a range of flavours people can enjoy. Love the work.

Nicola

NicolaVictoria

Love it

Ok it may not be that good for you but everything in moderation and all that.
This drink does not give me heart palpitations like the leading brand so bonus!!
Also it's not to sweet like other fizzy drinks
Do not like the low calorie version at all.

ShirisSun

Great tasting, pretty cheap for 500 mls

milly265

milly265AU

Bad

Overall Mother energy drinks is never my favourite drink to choose from because it is more expensive and can sometimes make me feel sick
gives a good amount of energy,
doesn't taste as good as other energy drinks, the can is to big and sometime i feel slightly sick after consuming Mother energy drinks

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

The size of the drink i think is too big. I much prefer the V size cans, gives you the kick you need without having too much. I dont like the taste at all! Although much better than the original Mother they brought out a few year ago. If i need energy i will always stick to V or redbull over Mother. Its just not up to standard to the rest.
Cheaper than the rest. Often on special
Dont like the taste. Watched the news and it picked this one to be the worst for you of all the enery drinks.

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad

Me and my husband were on a road trip recently we drove from Adelaide to NSW to visit his family it was a long drive 12 hours in total and we were both in need of some kind of energy hit I bought these as they were on special at the gas station and were a lot cheaper then the other energy drinks on the market. We bought the orange flavour and it was disgusting I have never tasted anything quite like it. It stunk too we ended up throwing them away as we couldn’t drink them.
The price