Motoquipe.com.au

Motoquipe.com.au

Just exactly what we ordered

We were so amazed that after placing our order, it only took 4 days to be delivered in regional Victoria. We would definitely recommend using this site to anyone considering it.

Perfect!!!!

Super easy to order and quick delivery. After a bad experience with another online seller I actually called to make sure product was n stop. While I got a surprised reaction when I called they were very helpful and polite and my order was sent out that day as promised. Absolutely no complaints would definitely recommend and order from Motoquipe again.

Not exactly what I expected

The weathershield that I have had a darker tint around the top edge. I purchased the item because on their web page it showed the same darker tint. However when I got the item it had no darker tint. I contacted Motoquipe and they came back to say the depiction on their web page was for illustration purposes only. I have asked them to review their web page as it can mistakenly be taken as the item you are purchasing. There were three photos including one packaged. Motoquipe have said that they would get their IT to look at it. As for the product it is good but did not match my weathershield that had the darker shading.

Great Product

We ordered the floor mats for our car. Perfect fit. They were very easy to fit & incorporated the original locating lugs. We wanted something that would protect the carpets from everything. As these fit up & around the floor, & have a lip, they do the job perfectly. Very happy !

Good product

The covers were easy enough to fit on my own however the velcro straps that go across underneath the seat were not long enough and couldn’t be stuck together, the straps that went lengthways to the seat were perfect though.

Very fast delivery

Great delivery speed although I haven't used the product yet it looks to be exactly as ordered. I am sure they will be adequate for the job and this was the cheapest I could find for them also.

Boss kit was just what I needed and of excellent quality.

Great service and easy site to navigate. Would happily recommend to any one looking for aftermarket parts for their pride and joy. So much easier than going into a shop.

Seat covers for Honda HR-V

Bought seat covers and dashboard mat for my Honda HR-V. Seat covers fit although it a bit hard to navigate around in tighten up straps to the seats. Overall very happy with the product. Definitely will recommend to others.

First visit - won't be my last!

Dash mat for my new car required and I used Google to find a store close by with the nearest in Adelaide. Parking not too bad and the service at the store was outstanding, good old-fashioned-look-after-the-customer service. I was shown how to install the mat and the price was excellent. Definitely worth a visit if you are seeking anything for your car.

Great Service, correct seat covers again

Phone call, guided through options, correct items ordered and sent, very easy. Items arrived on time and were as promised and easy to install.

Awesome

The product is well made and total block out so I don’t need curtains. Covers from passenger window right around to the drivers window. Fits like a glove. And get the back window cover it’s just as awesome. I love this product well worth the money.

pretty good

after a close inspection of the cover I had noticed a large number of dark threads hanging off different places
and that was about a few days after I had fitted them

product is fantastic

Received our Black Duck seat cover promptly, fit perfect. Being canvas we thought they might be a bit cold to sit on but they are not. Would recommend Motoquipe, they have a fantastic range of products, great service.

.boat cover

seems good cover for the price I have another, bought 9 months ago. bit faded, but perfectly good for what I expected prompt despatch and delivery very happy with the service.

Essential piece of kit for a wheelchair

A great product from a very professional outfit. Tyres get pumped in a jiffy. It’s got the grunt, and the portability is a real asset.
Quick delivery and reasonable price and excellent after sales service.

Great fit and quality material

Store was easy to navigate.
The centre console cover fits well and snug and is made of quality neoprene.
Easy to install and colour matches well to the colour of the interior

Extremely happy with the product

I am very happy with my experience at Motoquipe. I can struggle with the computer but the staff were excellent in helping me with finding the perfect car seat covers for my 2005 Corolla Sport. They were plenty of options, guidance was given to ensure the right size and style as they were made to measure. I would recommend Motoquipe, for their products and staff rapport with customers, to anyone and everyone.

CC36 Car Cover ideal for my 80s Series Landcruiser

I needed a car cover for my 1996 Landcruiser that is kept under a carport. On checking the Motoquipe website it indicated that the CC 36 should be right. As I live in the country and cannot easily exchange goods, I called the office and received good advice and comfort knowing that the CC36 would be right. I placed the order on Thursday before Easter and the Car Cover arrived on the Tuesday after Easter. Great service and the cover is ideal for my Landcruiser.

Happy customer

Easy to find what I needed on web site. Product is good quality and value and was easy to install. Timely delivery. Would recommend this item and seller to others.

Just what we wanted.

Very easy to find what we were looking for.
Able to find specific item we needed.
Was easy to operate. Very good quality.
Easy to set up. Range of products was ver comprehensive.