Motoquipe.com.au

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Motoquipe.com.au

Perfect Timing

Perfect timing to buy..
Fit them to seats yesterday and partner spilt drink today..
Seats are dry..
Love my black ducks

greg dermody
greg dermody

Seat Covers

Purchased over 12 months ago and requested one seat cover under warranty. Rob assisted with my claim and as a result I received anbother seat cover , Really great service to compliment a great product

Jared
JaredSouth-East, TAS

Custom Seat Covers for Isuzu D-Max - perfect!!

I placed my order over the phone as I couldn't find the product I wanted online. The process was simple and easy. The staff member was very knowledgeable and helpful. He got me to check some details about my D-Max, confirmed he had the covers. Payment over the phone was easy. My order arrived in 5 working days. Thanks!

Excellent. Perfect fit.

10 out of 10 store web site.
Again 10/10 for quality of both items.
Fitted by me.
Didn't need support as both items very easily fitted.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Motoquipe.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Guy
GuyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great, very comfortable seat covers

Great service, excellent delivery time, excellent quality seat covers.
A bit tricky to install but the guide video was spot on.

[Name Removed] is extremely rude

Wrong product and [Name Removed] is extremely rude I would not recommend. Do not buy products from this shop[Name Removed] is very very rude

Srp
SrpMELBOURNE

Quality cover and service

I bought a Prestige car cover for my Porsche911 cabrio in Adelaide . The Cover is good quality, waterproof , as far as I can tell, and breathable. While Motoquipe are Adelaide based and provide a mail order service, they were happy for me to collect a cover from their office and offered an exchange if the cover did not fit. The cover is fine, a bit baggy as it is not a custom fit, but does the job so am pleased with the cover and impressed with the service.

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

WIDE weathershields

I actually called your company to purchase these. Received last Friday 22nd April. Fitted perfectly and they are really lovely you can hardly see them front on!

Helsy
HelsyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dash mat was perfect.

Ordered a dash mat on line then spoke with the store manager to see if it would be the right one for hubby's ute .Easy to talk to ,very helpfull. I was able to come and pick it up from the warehouse. Smoth transaction. Thank you.

Great covers

The company was very prompt with communication and getting pictures of my seats to ensure well fitting covers. The quality of the covers is as described

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Focused Service and a true positive attitude to Customer Satisfaction

It is all too easy to rate a review a 5 stars when all is normal - The true test of customer service and support is how problems are addressed - Irrespective of the business things do go wrong from time to time - Rob and his efficient team not only know that but strive to ensure that things go right, as they prove when things do go wrong. If you want quality products and quality service then Motoquipe are the people to do business with. Well done Rob, and many thanks from a grateful customer.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Motoquipe C.Motoquipe.com.auSend a private message

GeoffP
GeoffPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lambs wool seat covers.

Very happy with the service received. A number of seat covers were provided to help me make my decision.
Sale process was not rushed at all.
Will shop there again.

Phil P
Phil PSydney, NSW

Totally incompetent

They sent me the wrong dash mat. Then expect me to run around fixing up their error and return it. Before they’ll send me the correct item I’ve legally paid for.
Yes looks like it’s fir a Subaru Firester to me

Motoquipe C.Motoquipe.com.auSend a private message

Hi Phil, sorry for the mistake. Unfortunately you still need to return any incorrect item (at our cost).

Ke L.
Ke L.Perth, WA

Great Products and Great service!!!

I ordered some seat covers for my new Mazda 3, the quality was great and probably the best i have used. I had some issues initially ordering (not tech savvy) called their phone number and spoke to Pei, gave me great advice and helped with the order. Top notch product and service, you wont be dissapointed, keep up the good work fellas!!

Susan Sayles
Susan Sayles

Port Adelaide in the tropics.

I rang up the night before and asked for a Port Adelaide steering wheel cover and sear belt protectors. This was waiting for me when my friend drove me there to pick it up. I have been a member of this football club for many years, and as I now live in the tropics of Queensland, I purchased the set before returning. Good service.