3.3

Oby C.

Oby C.Sydney, NSW

Very poor unskilled workmanship

Brand new $50k+ car with the so-called "premium" protection pack applied by MotorOne.
Swirl marks on most panels. Scratch visible on boot lid. Ugly drips/streaks on two of the rear leather seats. Residue left all over the place where the detailer was obviously too lazy to buff it off. Quite frankly if it was my business that detailer would not be working for me after this job.
A ceramic coating applied in less than a day? Rushed job. I would expect these results from a $10 car wash not from a premium protection pack applied to a brand new car. I certainly don't expect a premium protection pack to make my brand new vehicle worse than it was before they applied it.

LMB

LMBVictoria

Never again.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi LMB, we'd very much like to investigate this further as it sounds like there may be an issue with the paintwork itself. To fast-track, please do email us at hello@motorone.com with a claim number and we'll be sure to look into this straight away.

World travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 years, it is not looking good. Not value for money. Single urban driver, no off roads.

I called and left a message for motorone to call me back. No one bothers. it's about a claim. paid heaps of money to get paint protection and it is not value for money.

What else! 5 Stars!!!

Darren did a great job on my Tiguan!
Christina was really reassuring regarding my concerns, and booked my car with Darren as soon as he was available.
The work was fast and efficient.
My car looks nice and I’m glad I trusted MotoOne to protect and look after it.
Thanks MotorOne

Philip W

Philip WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional product and service

Luke from MotorOne detailed both family cars in an extremely precise and thorough manner. His attention to detail and meticulous work exceeded expectations. The restoration of the duco has restored the look not seen since the days after the initial purchase of the vehicles. Cleaning and detail of the interior was done with a very high eye for detail and professional manner.

Norros Bakehouse

Norros BakehouseSydney Surrounds, NSW

OUTSTANDING GLOSS ON MY PRIDE AND JOY!

Darren Pate from MotorOne come out to restore my Sandman after a friend had the same coating applied to his own Sandman.
The car is eight years old and now looks brand new.
The paint correction and the Ceramic Coating is absolutely amazing!
The colour, the gloss and the completed job is outstanding.
Can’t thank him enough for his excellent work and fantastic customer service

Amanda T

Amanda TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money and Horrible customer service!

Paul C.

Paul C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent detailing service from Motor One

I had a fantastic experience with the Motor One detailing team. The booking process was easy and very professional. Luke arrived on time and completed the express detail and sanitisation very quickly. I can not recommend Luke and his team more highly! Would definitely use the service regularly!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My car is like new. Arrived right on time and only needed power and a hose. I did not leave my lounge, so convenient.

Prompt, convenient and high quality clean, right from my front yard. Very satisfied, my car is like new again, all while I sat in LT lounge room. Highly recommend the express detail and sanitisation

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

my car has never looked shinier

Although I'm not using my car as much and due to retail car washes closed and Covid restrictions - this ad on Facebook really appealed that is an "at home" detail and sanitisation service from MotorOne. Luke was amazing, in full PPE he detailed my car back to showroom condition as well as doing a full sanitisation steam clean, inside and out! Very affordable and what a great service in my own driveway. I highly recommend MotorOne's Mobile Detail and Sanitisation Service.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Car Sanistised with the Mobile One Germinator

It's hard to rate a product that you can't see, however piece of mind got the better of me and I thought with the whole Corona Virus it's better to be safe starting with a germ free car. Product was applied on the 18th of September 2020.

Xavier R.

Xavier R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and Friendly

MotorOne booked me in for an express detail the day after I contacted them and Luke even arrived early.
Luke was really friendly on arrival and clearly communicated the services he would be performing as part of the detail. Given the current COVID-19 situation in Melbourne, I opted for sanitisation and happy to know that for the next three to six months, my car and family will be protected.

Beware of vehicle warranty

I had Protektiv Hydro Complete Pack applied to my new Mazda.
We have a small fault which has appeared in ALL the leather seats.
Our warranty claim to MotorOne has been declined.
We now find that by having the MotorOne product applied,It negates the Mazda Warrenty. Be aware.

Abby

AbbySydney Surrounds, NSW

Old but looking new

I had the Protektiv Hydro applied on my new mini and have been very impressed, my husband just purchased a 10 year old Subaru wagon and Darren from Motorone has completed a paint fix up and applied a glass coating.

The car actually looks like new.
Thanks Darren for the fantastic & friendly service.

Diana Woods

Diana WoodsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Job

Can not fault. Car looks like new and really happy with the service and finish. Had a couple of minor marks prior to this and they are now gone. Highly recommend.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi Diana Woods, brilliant result! It's a great feeling to know your car has been given some TLC and it's now looking like new. Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's very much appreciated. Stay safe and happy motoring!

Grant

Grant

Incredible Service

Recently bought my mum a Kia Sportage, after speaking with Darren Pate from Motor One he strongly suggested that we go with the Kia Ceramic coating to protect the car. To say the car came up unbelievable would be the understatement of the century. Darren was amazing, and pretty funny too!

Unbelievably Great Service

Martin from MotorOne was very helpful and accommodating. In this day and age where going the extra mile for a customer is on the decline he went out of his way to ensure my Protektiv paint surface protection was correctly applied by my dealer. I had been suspicious that the roof of my new car had not been treated correctly and Martin offered to apply the product at their workshop or even at my home! As it turned out given the good relationship between Martin and my dealer, they came through with a re-application, car clean and buff. Thanks Martin. Kevin Daniels.

unknown

unknownSydney, NSW

Good service

Darren from Motorone was coordinating with me from the start of the issue. He organised depending on my availability and promptly finished the service inside the said time. The workmanship was exceptional. Thank you for your work Darren.

harley delight

harley delightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy Hurstbridge customer

very happy with prompt service and follow up from Holly. young Luke who gave my ford ute a deep clean and detail impressed with his attention to detail and work ethics and good manners regards Lex Horton

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer Service

I have been trying to discuss paint issues with Stephen in Melbourne. Stephen has denied getting my emails and text messages regarding the issue and evidence the vehicle has been serviced and inspected regularly.
After ten calls today, of which he answered one then hung up, the other 9 calls went to voicemail and I have been unable to discuss the issue further.
I would not recommend Motorone at all, not helpful and not interested at all.

Justin M.

Justin M.asked

Hi can someone call me about a service I had done on my car. Justin Meyers 0423631638

You can reach those guys at 0388092700 Cathy

Trevorasked

Hi, I had Protektiv coating applied to my brand new car about 2.5 years ago. It come with a lifetime warranty. The performance of the coating has deteriorated and the paint is contaminated despite looking after the car as explained in the information ( regular washing with pH neutral shampoo, no polishing or buffing etc). I contacted Motorone and they sent a warranty claim form. It does not make sense as I don’t think there is any major fault except that the coating has been slowly getting worn out. This is contrary to Motorone’s claim of lifetime longevity. What are my options and realistic lifetime of this coating? How do you compare and measure the performance of coating between now and when it was new? How can this difference be proven?

nanda
nanda

In my opinion, Paint protection is waste of time and money. I can't trust Motor One. I have made a complaint to consumer affairs about my case. More complaints to consumer affairs, will warrant them to make an investigation on company products and it behaviour. Mind you brand new cars are warranty protected by the manufacturer.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi Trevor, thanks for sending through your queries. Directing your questions to us will help to ensure you receive the most accurate information about the product and expectations. It's great to hear you've looked after your car's paintwork as per the information provided in your care instructions. The warranty claim form process we have in place is purely to help coordinate product related requests that customers have. This way we can access the necessary information to make the inspection and potential rectification as streamlined and efficient as possible for you. If you haven't already done so, please do submit a claim (request) online and our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to discuss further. If you do have any queries or concerns otherwise, feel free at any time to contact our Product Training & Compliance Manager, Maureen Jongsma on 0427 720 991 or via mjongsma@bigpond.com

Trevor

Thanks Motorone, I contacted Maureen. She was very helpful and directed me to relevant department for the coating to be evaluated and fixed. I am happy with your response.

Colleen W.

Colleen W.asked

Reviews on Perfexion Leather Protection

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops