Mountain Buggy Nano

Mountain Buggy Nano

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mountain Buggy

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Dee R.
Dee R.Sydney, NSW

where has this been all my life

I bought the nano for my second child after only using a bugaboo buffalo for my first child and hating how bulky and heavy it was. All I can say is wow! Its so light, so easy to fold and unfold and putting it together initially was so simple to do! I think about my buffalo and shudder because this pram is a godsend!

Purchased in for $269.

DD79
DD79Sydney, NSW

Compact, but a headache

I dread using this pram! I make my husband push it! It’s very compact, but we have great difficulty manoeuvring it. Impossible to steer. It’s like it gets “stuck” sometimes. I have checked we have the wheels on correctly, and we do. Maybe we just got a dud. Wish we paid the extra and got the yoyo. Do not recommend it.

Purchased in .

Dr I.U
Dr I.UGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall Im happy

I bought this stroller because I wanted something light and easy to use. Its excellent in that regard. Extremely easy to use and very light. Its nice to push. However it does not lay back fully nor does it have many extras, I knew this when I bought it so Im happy with it.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $399.

Ivan
IvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light and compact

We love the mountain buggy nano. It has been a life saver when travelling due to it being light weight and compact. It even comes with a carry bag to check into airline luggage.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $400.

Mountain Buggy
Rebecca T.Mountain BuggySend a private message

Hi Ivan and thanks for writing a review. We love hearing that nano has been a great travel buggy for you. MB x

Steffi a.
Steffi a.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to fold / cheap looking.

Pushes okay and has a nice small fram for fitting in shops/crowded spaces, but I find it incredibly hard to fold up. Takes me a good 5 minutes to fold up every time. It’s small and compact which was what I wanted but also incredibly cheap/flimsy looking for the $400 price tag. Purchased online after reading lots of reviews and I was very disappointed unfortunately.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting.

Maddison b
Maddison b

Awesome travel pram

What a fantastic travel pram !
I tested a few and the MB nano topped the list.
Great recline and handling
Folds up perfectly to fit in overhead locker of plane and super easy to open and close
Loved that the basket has no bar in the center unlike other brand travel prams.
A belly bar can be added to the pram which is a great option although it cannot fold up with it attached.

Wish you could purchase a larger sun canopy

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Hard to push and non existent warranty

Bought this pram in mid 2017, after 6 months of owning it and hardly using it as it was a second pram I took back to baby kingdom saying it was really hard to push they said that mountain buggy would advise it was normal and would not even lodge a repair or claim.
I own two other prams and only bought this for a short trip I don’t feel it’s sturdy and it’s so hard to push especially if walking for a while.
I contacted mountain buggy to with no luck.

Purchased in at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $349.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Apom
ApomSydney, NSW

Great light weight pram minus the hood

A good light weight pram. It is slightly flimsy as expected from a stroller. I guess I’m comparing it to our previous full size Baby Jogger pram. The only two things I would really fault though is 1. When the hood is up it covers the handle bars. Which annoyed me that my hands was constantly covered by it while pushing the pram (with the hood up) and 2. the fact there there isn’t a “peek-a-boo” window in the hood for me to check on my little one. Otherwise a decent stroller maybe slightly expensive for what it is.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $329.

DrMum
DrMum

Broke after 18 months, no customer support.

After being owned for 18 months (and used minimally in that time) the pram will no longer fold down, making it useless. The mechanism seems to have locked up.
Mountain Buggy customer service has been totally unhelpful, initially telling me I just didn’t know how to fold the pram properly, then directing me to get it repaired at my own cost. Astounded that I paid $320 for such a poor quality product, defective within 18 months, with no customer support.
I would never buy a Mountain Buggy product again after this experience.

Purchased in for $320.

Sheena
SheenaPerth, WA

Space saving

Very light and space saving. I have mountain buggy urban jungle as well but I prefer to use this MB nano. Our boot got more space for other items and very easy to use.

Purchased in for $350.

Kate N
Kate NPerth, WA

Vey light and compact

We brought this pram to travel with. I’m pleasently surprised at how durable it is and easy to you. Today I walked 4km with it and was easy to get over bumps etc. I’m still learning how to collapse it quickly. I’ve noticed when the seat is reclined back you really need to push it forward to collapse it. Apart from that I love it

Purchased in .

Elle
ElleCanberra 2600, ACT

So glad we decided to get it

Purchased in at Baby Bunting for $330.

Joe DeFeud
Joe DeFeudMackay

Can't live without it

We love our Mountain buggy nano. It's been on over 60 flights and withheld 2 years of constant use
It has fantastic recline allowing our 2.5 year old to sleep in it still.
The wheels are as good as you'd except for a small stroller.

Without a doubt I know my son is comfortable and loves this pram as much as we do.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY

Very handy

We tossed up for a long time between this and the Babyzen Yoyo, which is about double the price. No regrets about our eventual decision - easy to use and fold and our 6 month old seems happy in it. Planning on taking it on a Cathay Pacific flight - the wheels can be taken off if we’re told it’s too big for the overhead conpartment.

Ann
AnnRyde

Easy to use.

Small when folded. Very easy to use. The wheels are durable. But one day the wheels start to make big noise and it’s on and off. I emailed customer service and they replied after some days. I then tried to put some oil in & sound disappeared. Very good to use in airport but wish it can be a little bit more lighter.