Mountain Buggy Nano

Mountain Buggy Nano

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ivan

IvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Light and compact

We love the mountain buggy nano. It has been a life saver when travelling due to it being light weight and compact. It even comes with a carry bag to check into airline luggage.

Purchased in September 2019 at Baby Bunting for $400.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Mountain Buggy
Rebecca T.Mountain Buggy

Hi Ivan and thanks for writing a review. We love hearing that nano has been a great travel buggy for you. MB x

Steffi a.

Steffi a.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard to fold / cheap looking.

Pushes okay and has a nice small fram for fitting in shops/crowded spaces, but I find it incredibly hard to fold up. Takes me a good 5 minutes to fold up every time. It’s small and compact which was what I wanted but also incredibly cheap/flimsy looking for the $400 price tag. Purchased online after reading lots of reviews and I was very disappointed unfortunately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Maddison b

Maddison b

Awesome travel pram

What a fantastic travel pram !
I tested a few and the MB nano topped the list.
Great recline and handling
Folds up perfectly to fit in overhead locker of plane and super easy to open and close
Loved that the basket has no bar in the center unlike other brand travel prams.
A belly bar can be added to the pram which is a great option although it cannot fold up with it attached.

Wish you could purchase a larger sun canopy

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Hard to push and non existent warranty

Bought this pram in mid 2017, after 6 months of owning it and hardly using it as it was a second pram I took back to baby kingdom saying it was really hard to push they said that mountain buggy would advise it was normal and would not even lodge a repair or claim.
I own two other prams and only bought this for a short trip I don’t feel it’s sturdy and it’s so hard to push especially if walking for a while.
I contacted mountain buggy to with no luck.

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $349.00.

Apom

ApomSydney, NSW

Great light weight pram minus the hood

A good light weight pram. It is slightly flimsy as expected from a stroller. I guess I’m comparing it to our previous full size Baby Jogger pram. The only two things I would really fault though is 1. When the hood is up it covers the handle bars. Which annoyed me that my hands was constantly covered by it while pushing the pram (with the hood up) and 2. the fact there there isn’t a “peek-a-boo” window in the hood for me to check on my little one. Otherwise a decent stroller maybe slightly expensive for what it is.

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $329.00.

DrMum

DrMum

Broke after 18 months, no customer support.

After being owned for 18 months (and used minimally in that time) the pram will no longer fold down, making it useless. The mechanism seems to have locked up.
Mountain Buggy customer service has been totally unhelpful, initially telling me I just didn’t know how to fold the pram properly, then directing me to get it repaired at my own cost. Astounded that I paid $320 for such a poor quality product, defective within 18 months, with no customer support.
I would never buy a Mountain Buggy product again after this experience.

Purchased in December 2017 for $320.00.

Sheena

SheenaPerth, WA

Space saving

Very light and space saving. I have mountain buggy urban jungle as well but I prefer to use this MB nano. Our boot got more space for other items and very easy to use.

Purchased in June 2016 for $350.00.

Kate N

Kate NPerth, WA

Vey light and compact

We brought this pram to travel with. I’m pleasently surprised at how durable it is and easy to you. Today I walked 4km with it and was easy to get over bumps etc. I’m still learning how to collapse it quickly. I’ve noticed when the seat is reclined back you really need to push it forward to collapse it. Apart from that I love it

Purchased in January 2019.

Brooke

BrookeCanberra 2600, ACT

So glad we decided to get it

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for $330.00.

Joe DeFeud

Joe DeFeudMackay

Can't live without it

We love our Mountain buggy nano. It's been on over 60 flights and withheld 2 years of constant use
It has fantastic recline allowing our 2.5 year old to sleep in it still.
The wheels are as good as you'd except for a small stroller.

Without a doubt I know my son is comfortable and loves this pram as much as we do.

Andrea17

Andrea17SYDNEY

Very handy

We tossed up for a long time between this and the Babyzen Yoyo, which is about double the price. No regrets about our eventual decision - easy to use and fold and our 6 month old seems happy in it. Planning on taking it on a Cathay Pacific flight - the wheels can be taken off if we’re told it’s too big for the overhead conpartment.

Ann

AnnRyde

Easy to use.

Small when folded. Very easy to use. The wheels are durable. But one day the wheels start to make big noise and it’s on and off. I emailed customer service and they replied after some days. I then tried to put some oil in & sound disappeared. Very good to use in airport but wish it can be a little bit more lighter.

Alexandra

AlexandraBAR POINT

Very recommendable.

The wheel should be smooth and push, convenient for later travel on the plane, put the trunk. , handle height design reasonable, no longer need to bend the waist cart. Five-point seat belt baby sitting at ease, push up really already feel very light, repossession, drive convenient, basic can one hand drive, repossession need both hands.

Joanne

Joanne

So compact :)

So I have 5 children and have been through multiple prams and strollers over the years. The Mountain Buggy Nano is by far the lightest, most compact and user friendly pram I’ve ever used!!! Very quick and easy to fold, beautiful to manoeuvre, easy to clean, folds so small it’s perfect for any size car and makes travelling a breeze as it is small enough to go in overhead compartments. Life is easy with a Nano :)

Stellasmom

StellasmomBrisbane

Poor quality - don’t love it

Bex

BexSydney

Great compact stroller

We bought this when traveling overseas with our toddler as it was within our airlines hand luggage allowance. Folds compact. Lightweight. Easy to steer, evennone handed. Reasonable under basket given the compact size. Seat lays back to allow day naps on the run. Generous shade cover. Front wheels lock for rough terrain. Secure harness strap which locks in four places to wrangle wrigglers easier.
We love using this for quick errands or travel as it is much easier to transport than a full size stroller. Folding it can take some practice as you need to hold the clips in under the handles and it consatinas on itself :)

Loz

LozSydney

Best travel pram

This pram is so easy to use and so compact for travel. Fits in the overhead storage on a plane and carries a lot of weight. There are extra accessories too, a sun mesh and a rain cover. This has been so helpful to us on many occasions. I currently keep in my boot for quick trips to the shops. Cannot fault it.

Spring

SpringSydney

Good for travel.

Bought this for my grandson when we were going overseas. Take a while to get use to fold and unfold. There are much lighter ones and cheaper if you are going to Asia. Much more varieties over there. Do not buy online as it is better to physically have a look and try out the stroller.

Stroller poo

Stroller pooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks nice but Bad quality

I got this stroller home after using it once indoors the sunshade fell off when I collapsed it. It was either missing a screw or the screw fell out. It’s quite an expensive stroller it should not have happened. I like the fact that it’s reasonably light weight and I appreciate it’s not a big robust stroller you might take on rough terrain. I would not recommend it for travel or as a light weight stroller.

Great light pram. Perfect for travel

Very easy to fold (although you need both hand to be able to fold)
Very light weigh
Gtea for airport, shopping
CONS:
I would love to have a peekaboo window! Not being able to see if my son has fallen asleep or if he is making to much mess while eating and so on bothers me a lot
Distance between handle and sun hood is very short!