Move My Stuff

plush delivery heavy recliner

Guneet and gurjant Very good Thank you they have done a perfect job being the recliners very heavy but they have done it with perfection without getting couch damaged. i recommend these guys.

Absolutely perfect movers

Guneet and Gurjant were brilliant. We had a MASSIVE move and they were on time, fast and efficient and so friendly, nothing was any trouble. if we were ever brave enough to move again, we wouldn't hesitate to call them again. thanks so much guys, you were awesome!!

plush delivery

guneet and gurjant were fantastic. they did the job very fast and very efficiently. very pleased! would recommend this company for sure, move my stuff are very professional and thanks!

plush delivery recliner

two nice guys that did a good job well done guneet and gurjant we would use them again we would really recommend them to all our friends thank you very much

Best movers ever!!! MOVE MY STUFF!!!

AJ and Sam were amazing! On time, happy, smiling, super fast, efficient and super careful with all our stuff. Have moved dozens of times and these guys are the best!!!

AJ and tangay did a great job

I had a big move recently. AJ was very professional and careful with my stuff. Everything went smooth and there was no damage. They called me half an hour before arriving and showed up on time. Ask for these guys when you book and make your move stress free.

Simply the best removalists around

We had to move stuff from 3 properties and there was a lot of stuff. The guys were fantastic- Gill and his partner could not have been more accommodating. They were early and stayed longer than we thought we would need to assist with a fridge that JUST fitted (took a lot of work) and to attach our washing machine. They never complained and didnt take breaks.

Punctual, quick and friendly as always!

I have booked “Move my stuff” a number of times before and was always happy to recommend them to friends and family. This time was no exception! Jaswin and Chris did an amazing job! They were on time, quick, and friendly. Thanks for making the day run smooth!

Wonderful team , fast and excellent job. Very happy with everything packers did a awesome job and oli was good They lifted the stuff very gently. Once again it was dream service.

excellent delivery

delivery guys Guneet and Oliver very professional, helpful and on time as the lounge was not easy to bring upstairs to the apartment the guys did a great job well done ! High Recommended!

Move My Stuff are awesome

We have had a big and small move so far with one move to come. Move My Stuff plan well before all jobs and on the day the crews are superb.
Lionel Gee
Infrastructure Manager
Wallara

Best Removalists in Melbourne

I received great service from this company.

They were the only company was able to make a booking for me same day . Literally two hrs after booking the guys were at my front door.

Amazing folks and very professional. One thing stood out was that there was NO HIDDEN FEES. I paid exactly what I was quoted on the phone when I made the booking.

I highly recommend them.

Great company. Removalist was very quick and efficient.

Great removalist team, who packed and moved items very quickly and efficiently. Stacking was done well and moved all items in one trip. Big thanks to Pavleen and Mohit who done an excellent job. Will definately use again next time.

Hi Liam, thank you for using our services again. It is always a pleasure moving your property and we will look forward to serving you in the future. Don't forget to mention us to your family, friends and colleagues. Thanks, Move My Stuff

Terrible - Do NOT use this company for Removals!

Words cannot express my utter disappointment after I used this company to move recently.

The two guys that turned up were extremely inefficient, they spent unnecessary time glad wrapping each item of furniture, as their truck was unsuitable and they didn’t want to damage any furniture, it wasn’t even a proper removal truck, it had soft sides and a cage like system within and was covered in graffiti, very unprofessional like the two men who were doing the job. My fridge was dented in the process and a table has gone missing.
When I lodged a complaint, I was told they’d get back to me in a weeks time and two weeks later still waiting. Very unprofessional company! Very dodgy removalists. They say if you pay peanuts you get monkeys! That was certainly true in this instance. Next time, I’d rather pay more to get the job done in a timely manner and with nothing lost along the way!
The worst part of all was their customer service lady actually defended them!!!
Speechless, beyond disappointed!
Worst removalist experience ever!

Hi Annmaree, As revealed in our email correspondence, it is our duty of care and standard procedure to shrink wrap your furniture to protect them. The truck assigned did have a curtain railings on each side which is absolutely fine to use and does not affect the safeguard of your contents in transit. We were not aware of the fridge dent claim and had checked over the truck post move for the table, to no avail. Relaying this to you was not "defending" the team but advising you on what they did and recalled. We sympathise on these losses and hope the table is found. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks, Move My StuffIf that is the case, then why is it that I have moved 9 times and never, ever has this been done before? I’ve also never, ever arranged a removalist and had it take almost an hour before a single piece of furniture even made it onto the truck? Also, don’t you think it’s interesting that there are others claiming that items have gone missing and yet you continue to defend your removalists? And yes, you did defend them, I have the email to prove it. Saying, you’ve never received such feedback after 5 years using them is certainly ‘defending them’. Also, I mentioned the dent to you on the phone when I first called you to provide my feedback which you must have forgotten. All I can say is, I used your service, was unhappy with the service provided, gave you the opportunity to take action and you chose instead to not take it seriously so I am letting others know of my experience.

Most efficient Movers that take the Stress out of your Move!

We had a major move last weekend from a 2 bedroom apartment to our very own home. We booked the move for a Saturday ($119/hr) with a 4T truck.

Would like to say the service had been impeccable from inquiring about the service to getting confirmation of the job booking and a reminder the day before to confirm the job. Having such easy to book process and regular updates helps alot when you're bogged down with other things that needs to be done during a move.

The 2 lads that came over to help us move (job time: 7am), were running a little late but had called to inform me which I totally appreciated. They were very nice and courteous from the moment they arrived to the end of the job. They were really quick, efficient and had suggested ways we could move our items to make it more effective for us. Our new place was a little tricky (narrow stairwells, weird room configurations) which made it difficult to move bulky and large items like the fridge and washing machine, etc. But they were experienced to know how to work around these hurdles. With the huge number of boxes, items that we had (filled up an entire garage), we expected this move to be at least a 5-6 hour job. But it was all done in 3 hours! The 2 movers made it really stress-free and enjoyable for us. People may say it is pricier than other movers out there, but you pay for quality. It was worth every single cent!
We highly recommend Move Your Stuff to help you in your move!

Hi Jess, Thank you for choosing Move My Stuff for your relocation and we appreciate your feedback on the experience and the removalists. We always strive to give all customers a seamless and efficient service and this will only motivate us to keep going. We look forward to serving you again and please let your friends, family and colleagues know about us. Thanks, Move My Stuff

Great team work!

Moved my one bedroom apartment which included several antique furniture pieces and a glass top heavy wooden coffee table. Prangjyot and Aaron worked great as a team to take care of my furniture and efficiently. I was amazed and relieved at their skill. I loved that Move My Stuff charged me for the cost from my apartment to my house and not from when they left their depot to arriving back at their depot. I also chose them because there was no minimum fee. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Hi Maria, Thank you for using our services and we are pleased to hear about your relocation experience and the removalists. We look forward to serving you again and please let your friends, family and colleagues know about us. All the best! Thanks, Move My Stuff

The Best

AJ & Sam, have been my dream team. I have a property styling business and heavily rely on removalist. From the day AJ and Sam were assigned to help me on a job, I requested they be assigned to all my jobs. AJ is very professional and always there on time. Cannot speak more highly of his services.

Hi Steph, Thank you for using our services and we're pleased to hear AJ and Sam served your moving assist well. We look forward to serving you again and please tell your friends, family and colleagues about us. Thanks, Move My Stuff

Lovely work from Movemystuff

Aj and Sumit are very good and helpful, me and my wife can finally sit on our new sofa! I will use this service again if I needed.

Aj and sumit

They are excellent for delivery today. They called half hour before coming and provided a very smoothly service. I’ll definitely use them Again.

Both of them are hard working and nothing was broken. They moved all the heavy items so my wife could just relax. Thanks for the help with the move.