4.4

Michelle W.
Michelle W.2 posts

WARNING ⚠️ Do not use

To start,
They were late to pickup,
Was suppose to arrive at other house on the Wednesday, arrived a day early but luckily we were there.
Damage to the TV, (doesn't work now) BBQ, didn't use any blankets and scratched our wooden table, coffee table.
Left our microwave at the other house.
Just threw stuff in the truck on top of everything else.
Argued and lied to us.
Had to give them a star so I could post.
Please don't use this company.
Bill R
Bill RMelbourne75 posts
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer3 posts

Terrible. Taking them to VCAT now

Worst experience I’ve ever had. Would leave zero stars is I could. Delayed. Customer service non existent. Angry and aggressive delivery driver damaged walls and floors. Boss eventually replied after weeks, didn’t take any responsibility and even had audacity to blame us. Taking them and Koala Living to VCAT - no one should ever have to go through such an appalling, traumatic experience.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.7 posts

Warning do not use this service!

Hired to move a 2 bedroom unit with everything packed securely and ready to load, 2.5 hours later had still not made a dent and then broke globes and bent lampshades
To add to this they stood my oak dining table on its end straight on the chaecker plate taking gouges from the end and then placed all the weight on one leg of the table breaking it straight down the middle and denied doing it!!! All while us watching and taking photos
We are now getting the run around for reimbursement with operators blocking our calls
DO NOT USE!
Sophia lamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Mehr
MehrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional. They damaged my fridge

Their movers damaged my new fridge. They were very unprofessional, turning on our fridge as soon as they dropped it. lots of damage to the handle and the side. We showed them and also told their company as soon as we noticed the damage. Movers accepted that while they were here and denied it later.
The company offered us $100 for the damage to the fridge which we bought recently for $4500. They don't accept fixing it since they know it costs more than this.
Lbb
LbbSydney, NSW2 posts
Sam
Sam2 posts
Anthony P.
Anthony P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Make sure you get a morning time. Move was a nightmare. 4 hrs late

Book an afternoon move. Movers showed up 4 hours late from a morning move that over estimated their move. They explained that the prior move took 3 trips instead of one which meant my removalist were staggering late. Building I was moving to closed off lifts at 5pm, so a simply move turned into a nightmare and only a simple ‘sorry’ was offered. Given how late they attended meant I spent 2 more days personally moving. Lesson learned. You pay for what you get. Budget rates means budget customer service. Only do morning moves so your first in line. Removalists were really nice guys but That is little comfort on a move. Would defiantly not use them again
Chris B
Chris B

These guys were awesome!!!

Friendly, fast and took very good care of our stuff and the wood floors. They did it in less time & for less money than estimated. Would definitely use them again, they are with every penny!!!
Michele B
Michele B

Great work

Removalists Mandi and Jaz were on time, efficient and very careful moving our 2 BR apartment furnishings and boxes. Booking and follow up reminder and update calls were very helpful. I’d use Move My Stuff again. Thanks guys!
Lizzym
LizzymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Professionals at work

Move my stuff delivered my new sofa & recliners from Plush. They were on time, fast to unpack & set up & then cleaned up the mess to boot. Great job, highly recommended!

Be Kind T.
Be Kind T.

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY
ARTY

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.
Belle K.

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

CategoryFurniture Removalists