Move My Stuff

Meetrbbfg

MeetrbbfgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling negligence and lack of response

On packing the furniture and boxes into the truck, they overloaded a valuable Australian wood sideboard with heavy boxes without telling us they were doing so, and the table collapsed from the excessive weight applied to the table.
On arrival, they left only 3 out of the four legs from the table.
They have not offered compensation, nor have they responded about the missing leg after a considerable period.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New sofa

Deep and Sunny were very courteous they arrived early were careful with my home unpacked my goods and assembled them I was extremely happy with them I would highly recommend them.

Great!

Great service, on time and kind :)
Moving a 1 bedroom house and yard in 2.5 hours with a 4 tonne truck and 2 movers. Organised and well thought out approach.

Michael

MichaelVictoria

Excellent service

Very good service. Arrived on time and all things were packed properly.
Highly recommended Hardeep and Gurlal they are so professional and trustworthy. Keep up the good work mate k

Right on time. Friendly People

Right on time. friendly employees. They don't drag the task just to spend more time. I would like to have their service again when I need it in the future.

Awful job

Tom D.

Tom D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive move, the guys were quick and professional

Very happy with the two guys that moved our town house to another place, they checked with us before doing things and gave good advice.
Fast and professional, will definitely use again.

Superb . Hardeep and manpreet

The team is very good , very conscientious.
Cheers to move my stuff .
I am so happy to see them , giving their top commitments in their works

Strongly recommend to other customers

Excellent Service. Couldn't fault them

They recently moved me from Hawthorn to Epping. the boys were really nice and did an amazing job. Cute and strong boys :) Highly recommend them for their service and punctuality.

KMM

KMMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service, but an average moving team

On time, polite and careful.

I was very impressed with their overall customer service and execution of our job.
It was only a little one, but I received regular updates & reminders on booking time and expected arrival.
The moving team arrived as stated and were very polite and very careful with our belongings.

Bryce S.

Bryce S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the job done

Pros:
Asked them not to walk on my freshly cleaned carpet, and they were happy to work around it
Nothing was broken in the move
No walls were damaged
The guys were polite

Cons:
Was quoted 3-4hr, ended up being 7hr and that was after I started helping about 4hr in.
The pace slowed down a lot towards the end
Invoice wasn't generated correctly

Amazing service

Amazing! Manraj and Harman were so efficient and careful. They moved quickly whilst ensuring all of our belongings were carefully looked after. Can't recommend them enough! They moved a 2 bedroom townhouse to a house 50 minutes away and were finished in under 3.5 hours. Would definutely use their services again!

Holly S

Holly SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service as always!

Third time using move My Stuff and every time I am so pleased with the service! Friendly and efficient, from booking to delivery! They arrived exactly on time and my two bedroom unit was packed up quickly and delivered safely. Highly recommend Move My Stuff as a reliable, professional moving service.

Nick S

Nick SMelbourne

Awesome service

Had a great experience. jaswin and guri were amazing. They were efficient, professional and did a great job moving into a small inner city townhouse. I would highly recommend them!!

Neil W.

Neil W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great move!!

They did a great job. On time, gave me a 30 min warning call and managed to do an estimated two hour job, in 1 hour flat. Very happy with their service.

A1 Rating.

I was given a two-hour window within which the removalists would arrive, which was fine, but I couldn't believe it when they arrived half-an-hour early, that's unheard of! Following this they were quick, efficient, polite and not a scratch on any of my belongings. Top job at a good price, highly recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job by great man pavleen and devinder

Today I received delivery that was on time. Both guys was energetic and powerful. Even it was very difficult job but these guys make very easy and comfortable. Last these guys really different from company guys. Highly recommended again Thanks for making my day good.

Epats

EpatsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

I had Dhillon and Viraj assist me with my move, and they were both amazing. On time, did not muck around, got the job very quickly and were extremely helpful.

Started on time, was given plenty of notice when they were arriving. Best move I have had to date.

I could not recommend them enough!

stevieland58

stevieland58Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service.

• +4Thumbnail

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives