Move My Stuff

On time, polite and careful.

I was very impressed with their overall customer service and execution of our job.
It was only a little one, but I received regular updates & reminders on booking time and expected arrival.
The moving team arrived as stated and were very polite and very careful with our belongings.

Bryce S.

Bryce S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the job done

Pros:
Asked them not to walk on my freshly cleaned carpet, and they were happy to work around it
Nothing was broken in the move
No walls were damaged
The guys were polite

Cons:
Was quoted 3-4hr, ended up being 7hr and that was after I started helping about 4hr in.
The pace slowed down a lot towards the end
Invoice wasn't generated correctly

Amazing service

Amazing! Manraj and Harman were so efficient and careful. They moved quickly whilst ensuring all of our belongings were carefully looked after. Can't recommend them enough! They moved a 2 bedroom townhouse to a house 50 minutes away and were finished in under 3.5 hours. Would definutely use their services again!

Holly S

Holly SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service as always!

Third time using move My Stuff and every time I am so pleased with the service! Friendly and efficient, from booking to delivery! They arrived exactly on time and my two bedroom unit was packed up quickly and delivered safely. Highly recommend Move My Stuff as a reliable, professional moving service.

Nick S

Nick SMelbourne

Awesome service

Had a great experience. jaswin and guri were amazing. They were efficient, professional and did a great job moving into a small inner city townhouse. I would highly recommend them!!

Neil W.

Neil W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great move!!

They did a great job. On time, gave me a 30 min warning call and managed to do an estimated two hour job, in 1 hour flat. Very happy with their service.

A1 Rating.

I was given a two-hour window within which the removalists would arrive, which was fine, but I couldn't believe it when they arrived half-an-hour early, that's unheard of! Following this they were quick, efficient, polite and not a scratch on any of my belongings. Top job at a good price, highly recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent job by great man pavleen and devinder

Today I received delivery that was on time. Both guys was energetic and powerful. Even it was very difficult job but these guys make very easy and comfortable. Last these guys really different from company guys. Highly recommended again Thanks for making my day good.

Epats

EpatsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

I had Dhillon and Viraj assist me with my move, and they were both amazing. On time, did not muck around, got the job very quickly and were extremely helpful.

Started on time, was given plenty of notice when they were arriving. Best move I have had to date.

I could not recommend them enough!

stevieland58

stevieland58Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service.

• +4

Harsimran & Manan were amazing. They were prompt, helpful and polite. I highly recommend them.

I did a one bedroom apt move. They came on time and communicated with me before that about their ETA. They were very helpful - the whole experience was great thanks to them. They are super polite and worked really hard. I will use them again if I ever have to move and you should too - they are amazing.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok removalist, but wrongly charged surcharged

Perfect job!

Amazing job from Pavleen and Sanjay, fast and good quality, will for sure use them next time. Nice and friendly and professional. Well done and sure to recommend for next.

Chem

ChemMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

guneet and gurjanat

Both gentleman were very very helpful and nothing was too difficult. my fridge was so heavy and both movers made sure i got it into where i needed it. thank you so much

Housemove

Harry and Gurjaint

Great experience with the team. So understanding and accomodating. Very efficient and prompt. Stuff was delivered on time and everything was kept in place.

Aman and Gulshan

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome job. In time friendly and put it all together

Pavleen and Devinder were very polite and did a very slick job.
Rare to have delivery include assembly. Very efficient and cleaned up as well. What else could you ask for. Great job.

amnda

amndaNew South Wales

perfect guys

the guys were so perfect arrived on the given time frame and were helpful as they helped us to move some furniture upstairs appreciate that and recommend move my stuff

Ozy

OzySydney, NSW

Cancelled Booking. Poor Communications. Long Wait for Refund.

If the prospect of getting a job cancelled a day before your move, wasting hours on administration and communications plus not getting your money back until past 6 weeks, then Move My Stuff is your removalist of choice!

Jen W

Jen WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala dinning table delivery

Prab and Harjinder were prompt and arrived when they said they would. They set up the table up very quickly as well. Very good job on the clean up after too. Thank you!

Bella Sgs

Bella SgsVictoria

Plush sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder did a fantastic job! Our apartment was on the first floor with a narrow hall and managed this well. The delivery and setup finished right on time!