4.9

Great professional service

On time, very professional and careful of not hitting the items to the walls and doors etc. Our move was on a rainy day, but they cleaned their shows everytime before entering the house even when carrying heavy items. highly recommend

Angela  Warren

Angela WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect movers

5 bedroom house with a lot of large items plus mirrors, glass cabinets etc., I have used this group 3 times over recent years and wouldn't use anyone else. Very pleasant, efficient and the communication beforehand is excellent. Plenty of offers of help to arrange furniture in new place. Great experience.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Was very impressed with service start to finish, turned up on time and didn't stop till it was all off loaded. Moved a four bed house up to sunshine coast. Would definitely recommend and use again. Bob and Sher were very helpful and patient.

JJS

JJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

The 2 removalists turned up on time, never stopped, took extreme care with my furniture and goods. Have used this company several times previously and have never been disappointed. 6 stars if I could.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect and stress free house move

Having never moved a full house contents before, I was apprehensive about such an exercise. From the start of contacting Moveage for my move from Coorparoo to Wynnum bayside everything was done professionally and efficiently. Johnno the owner was extremely prompt in contacts with me, and gave me all the details I needed. The two guys on the day really knew what they were doing, and handled every item with care. I would fully recommend Moveage to anyone.

Ray Harrison

Ray HarrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the company to use when moving

3 bedroom house plus out side patio.
Move was from wynumm to Clontarf .
They arrived when they said they would and got straght into it couldn't give us a finish time but we were happy with the time.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient and Hassle Free

The guys were efficient, on time, friendly and all with a great sense of humor whilst moving heavy items from our 4 bedroom home to a storage facility 1 kilometer away. We would thoroughly recommend this company and will use them again when moving in a few months time.

The only moving specialists I’ll use!

This is the 3rd time I’ve used Moveage Group and I won’t use anyone else to move house!

Always great communication from Johno and the lads. Competitive prices!! Brilliant service.

Bob and Sher did an excellent job moving me this time. Punctual, Polite, hard working, quick professionals!

I highly recommend Moveage Group to anyone moving house!

carolyn28

carolyn28South East Queensland, QLD

Moved house again I used this company 5 times now they are excellent worth the money

I am very satisfied these guys know there job as always I have alot of stuff and they had to go upstairs also. I had heaps of boxes already there and they put them upstairs aswell, put my bed together for me.They put everything where I needed it. Very careful with everything,Plus pot plants etc, very professional friendly guys i would always recommend this company Thanks so much I do appreciate. Thanks Carolyn

Find out how Moveage Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Sher & Bob you guys Rock!

Sher and Bob did our house swap over a short distance. All went smoothly.
Due to them being on time, professional, courteous & efficient.
The guys where so friendly & they worked so hard for us.

Highly Recommend

4 bedroom house over short distance

Johno, Bob & Sher exceeded my expectations of service. They were professional, easy to deal with and took great care. I’d have no hesitations it recommending to others. Very happy

Very good service and great sense of humour

Very efficient
Had a great sense of humour and no damage done to my things and everything was put where I had asked it to be
Very happy and would definitely recommend

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Removalists you can rely on - who care about your possessions and your house.

Second time customer, second time great experience

3 bedroom house over a short distance. Move started late as the previous customer had a slow elevator. Kept me informed the whole way, and worked hard into the evening to get the job done.

Taryn D.

Taryn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault them!

We’ve have used Moveage Group twice now, once 4 years ago and once just recently. Moved a 4 bedroom house in a morning!! Both times it was seamless and Johno was amazing, you can tell he cares about customer service. I would never go back to doing it myself, it’s worth paying the little extra and gets done in half the time.

Roberta Walker

Roberta WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from Bob & Sher!

Second time with Moveage Group. Bob & Sher were on time, and worked efficiently. They were careful with our furniture and walls. They were very friendly & obliging.
In short, they provided top drawer service, and I highly recommend them. Thank you!

Angie Brisbane

Angie BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, professional from start to finish, wow.

We had to move half a house, over a couple of days to enable us to put flooring in 3 rms
Impeccable service from Johno, and Bob and Sher great work

Perfect moving experience

Second time moving with Moveage Group. From start to finish it was a perfect experience. Very professional, quick and well priced. I'd definitely use them again and would recommend to anyone. Thank you.

Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service every time.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would rate 6 stars but it's not an option

Sher and Bob happily and professionally moved my complete 3 bedroom house; kitchen, lounge, dining, patio, main bedroom, office, spare bedroom and assorted garden shed inclusions with ease. Arriving on time ready to work these guys just don't stop and nothing is too hard - even a rather large custom tv cabinet and bedroom dresser, finishing ahead of time.

True, honest, hard working professionals. Will use again in a heart beat.