Moveage Group

Moveage Group

House Move Happy Customer

Nathan, Brodie and Jordan were all very helpful and answered all my questions (as there was limited access to the property). They made the move pleasant. I would recommend Moveage Group.

Breezy apartment move

Miko and Robbie did an amazing job helping me move out today. Extremely professional, well mannered, efficient and effective about getting the job done. Will definitely hire again. Thanks so much again guys. Couldn't recommend more.

August 16, 2019 - 3 bedroom house move

Milo and Leigh were extremely professional, efficient and made this move Hassle free. The entire moving experience was effortlessly from the moment I booked until Milo and Leigh finished. Recommend Moveage Group everytime

Micko, Brodie and Braydon are Moving Machines!!!

Micko, Brodie and Braydon helped our family move the contents of our five bedroom house. In addition to bedroom furniture, mountains of clothes and shoes, we also have three living rooms, a library, a study, a laundry, two outdoor areas and garage storage. These guys were brimming with energy and enthusiasm. They were always having a laugh and worked in seamlessly with my wife and I. It was a massive day for everyone and everything got moved without a scratch. Nathan at head office provided great advice and communication throughout the process. We will definitely book these guys, Nathan, Kat and Johnno again. Many thanks Moveage Group.

Awesome Miko and Jordan

We moved after living in our 4 bedroom home for 16 years. The guys were pleasant and made the move easy. I would highly recommend the boys and this company.

If your moving make sure you use Moveage!!

What a fantastic group of professional men. We moved after 36 years in one place so we had lots of boxes to move and large pieces of furniture. Kelvin, Matt, Jordon and Wayne moved everything with ease. We moved from a large 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom townhouse, so they also had stairs to contend with. At our new place they placed everything where we wanted it. We couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated group of young men, they are a credit to the Moveage group. We definitely recommend Moveage if you are moving. John should be very proud of this friendly, happy group of men. We also thank Nathan for his patience when plans had to be changed. Once again thank you. Sue & Ray Smith

Awesome, thanks Wayne and Nick

2 bedroom townhouse Nundah , 3 kilometres to new place. Started and finished within 2 hours. Punctual, efficient, communication was awesome from start to finish! Thanks so much Wayne and Nick

Great result

Wayne and kelvin were fantastic efficient and friendly and family was very happy with the result
4 bedroom the team arrived and finished on time.
I would recommend the Moveage group to others

Miko and kelvin

We’re very punctual and professional, did the move in record time with the utmost professionalism, couldn’t recommend anyone better! We thought we might have been able to hire a truck and do it, so so glad we didn’t. Would have taken us days and in the end cost more!

Great job boys

Thank you to a great team Matt and Brodie for doing such an excellent job with our move. You guys worked efficiently and professionally. You arrived on time and didn't muck around. Both of you showed respect and arrived with a friendly attitude. We were very happy and would recommend you guys anytime. Cheers.

The perfect move

Have just moved into our unit today with the help of Miko and Blake. These boys did a fantastic job in a short time frame. As there are a lot of people moving in to this new Appartment block we only had the lift for a short period of time and also had tradespeople still working in the building also wanting to use the same lift. Miko and Blake were so efficient and extremely courteous to everyone. They certainly made our move extremely easy would rate these boys a 10 if I could Bill Stevenson

Made moving less stressful.

Moved out of a five bed house and I can not thank the boys enough of how great they were to deal with. Matt and Brodie the guys who did the full 10hours were extremely helpful and were work trojans - thank you for your great sense of humour and how efficient you were with the move. We also needed a second truck with Milo and Sher who also worked so hard and nothing was too hard. This company made moving less stressful and with removalists like the guys we had today I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you.

Efficient and courteous

Naveed and Robbie made our move as easy as possible: separating items for garage storage from those to be moved to our new home very efficiently. Politely answered questions and courteously listened to instructions and requests. Thank you.

Great job ! What a relief !!!

I was very happy we had Miko & Kelvin help move us today. They were very professional & polite. We were downsizing from our 5 bedroom family home of 20yrs to a 3 bedroom apartment. A very emotional and exhausting day but made that much easier with their great service, attention to detail and good communication, which took a lot of stress out of the process for me. It gave me a lot of confidence.
I would happily recommend both Miko & Kelvin and the Moveage group.
Thanks guys.

True Professionals

Recently moved into townhouse and was worried queen bed base would not be able to be moved/fit due to design of staircase. Nathan was amazing/patient over the phone gathering all relevant details to check with logistics if it was doable prior to me engaging services, providing me with all the information and options available to enable me to make an informed decision. On the day the removalist Matt and Brodie were amazing, reassuring, friendly and cheerful. It was refreshing to deal with company/people who are true professionals.

Moving made easy!

We were moving from a double storey four bedroom home to a single storey four bedroom home, about a ten minute drive apart from one another. Miko and Wayne were extremely efficient as well as friendly, and the entire move was done in under six hours! Would highly recommend this company, both for their professionalism and value for money!

Stressful situations made stress free

Matt and Brodie moved my belongings. They were enthusiastic, efficient and thorough in their work. It made a stressful situation stress free. Great job! Highly recommend Moveage Group. Short and quick move into storage.

Excellent Removalist!

Miko and Wayne did a fantastic job, they were extremely professionally, friendly and punctual. I have moved many times and they were by far the best. I would highly recommend them!

Patricia Maher and Jake Young

Exceptional service and care

Miko and Kelvin from Moveage Group provided exceptional service and demonstrated an expertise and pride in their work that is a rare find in today’s market. They shifted furniture from our 3 bed apartment into our new home in a timely and efficient manner, taking great care with our furniture. We appreciate the quality of their service, they made what can be a very stressful experience stress free and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this service. 5 star from start to finish.

Fantastic service!

Brodie and Naveed were professional, quick, on time and hilarious to work with. Both highly recommended and I believe they are greats assets to this company. Thank you again boys.