Verifiedmoveage.com.au

99% · 6436 · 1%

Taneille M.
Taneille M.

Top movers in Brisbane

These guys were fast and very efficient. Also incredibly friendly and helpful, I couldn't recommend them more.
meebizy
meebizy

Best removalist

Fast and reliable and finish on time and professional and friendly
Ben and Hayley
Ben and Hayley2 posts

Great Service!

Johno, Daniel and Team at Moveage Group helped us with our recent move. Second time we have engaged Moveage Group. They were excellent. On time. Very efficient. Nice guys too. Highly recommend!
Meys M.
Meys M.

Nice people!

Great job! They do their best to look after your furniture.
JL Couzet
JL Couzet

This was moving number 26 for my wife and I - (over a period of 50 years) One of the very best- No pain

Guilherme & Gustavo did a fantastic job - flawless and extremely fast. The moved our 2 bedroom apartment in 4:15 hours, all included. The final cost was well below my expectation. Great job
Erin B.
Erin B.

Easily the best move I’ve experienced!

We used Moveage for a family 4 bedroom move. Dan and Zane were amazing. We’ve moved many times but this was by far the quickest and most efficient move I’ve ever had. The boys worked tirelessly, were well experienced, on time and communicative. I find moving to be one of life’s more stressful days but these guys handled it with ease. Really impressed. I would 100% recommend them - They were recommended to me and I can see why. Thank-you again team.
Robyn
Robyn

Moving made easy

Amazing work by Dan and Leo. Everything was done with perfection and care. Will definitely be using them again
Daniel Maloney
Daniel Maloney

Perfect!

Moveage Group moved a big heavy table for me and made it effortless. Great pricing. Great team. Great experience.
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent removalists!

Fast, careful, friendly removalists - arrived on time, took care of everything including multiple pot plants. Happy to rearrange furniture when I was trying to work out the best layout. Thanks very much Dan, Leo and Zane!
Avril
Avril

Awesome service

Daniel and Zane arrived on time. Loaded the furniture, boxes etc efficiently and carefully. They were both very friendly and obliging. Would use them again without hesitation and will recommend to friends.
They most certainly took the stress out of moving day.
MAGGIE B.
MAGGIE B.

Would definitely use Moveage again

The booking process was very easy, the customer service lady (whose name I can’t recall) was very helpful and very responsive the whole time. On the day, we had Papa, Danilo and Pedro, the start was a little slow, but they were very patient and very polite through the whole process. We’d definitely use Moveage for our next move again.
Ali T
Ali T2 posts

Fantastic service

My move with Sher and Dylan combined large items and boxes from two households into one and moved excess to a storage unit. Service was excellent - prompt arrival, efficient loading and unloading, lots of care taken with items and all done in just over 2 hours! Will definitely be using these guys again when I move into my new build.
Ben and Hayley
Ben and Hayley2 posts

Fantastic Removalists

We had Sher and Dylan from Moveage Group. They were fantastic. Arrived on time. Very efficient. They even made recommendations on where to put things in our new house and how not to damage floor boards etc. We are very happy customers!
Deborah Thomas
Deborah ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alex and Matt - best removalists ever!!

Alex and Matt did an absolutely stellar job. They were efficient, friendly, engaging and went the extra mile. I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Tal
Tal

Professional and Diligent Removalists

The Moveage team, Daniel and Zane in my case, completed a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom move. They handled all work in a professional and friendly manner. They were mindful with large and fragile items and insured nothing was damaged throughout the process.