Moveage Group

Fantastic move! Hard workers!

Bob and Sher were true professionals. Very helpful and hardworking. Everything was moved beautifully with no damage.
The moveage company were also very efficient in taking my booking and reassuring me that all would be ok despite Covid 19.

Excellent work

Bob and sher were excellent on their job professional removals took care all my belongings was difficult access upstairs and actually I'm using moveage group second time and got really good experience for both my moves
Defenetly recommend these guys for your move affordable price quick and efficient

Ben C.

Ben C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Thanks John. Bob and Sher have done a great job. They are very professional. They have made what is usually a very hard and stressful job seem very easy. I would recommend you to anyone that needs a removalist.

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service! They were really fast but very caution and careful with all of our furniture which was great. Moved our 2 bedroom apartment that included 3 flights of stairs with no issue at all. Would definitely use again !

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth office move! Thanks Moveage Group.

We are regular customers of The Moveage Group.
Professional company- the trucks and equipment they use are top notch. These guys take the stress out of shifting. Staff consistently excellent.

Mal

MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Worst Experience I have ever had.. If something goes wrong you CANNOT COUNT ON THEM!

Jenny_Dow

Jenny_DowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Move with Ease

I would like to thank Wayne & Luke today making our move easy and they were both very efficient and only happy to help us with all of our needs.
I would highly recommend this company but especially Wayne and Luke they just made every so much easier.

Many thanks again for a smooth move!

Vehandi

Vehandi

Made a hard job so much easier.

Nick and Wayne moved us from a big house to an apartment with cheerful efficiency. Nick did a fantastic job of a big kitchen pack the day before. Thank you guys. On time, hard workers. We will recommend them any time.

Efficient and Reliable

They committed to having quotes out by a specific time.

On moving day the trucks were there on time. The guys took pride in their work and completed it efficiently and on time.

Jayden C.

Jayden C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very professional. Moved one bedroom apartment as well as pick of additional items on the way from another house. Miko and James C were great packed up the first place in 45min. Had to move the truck a couple of times due to parking issues but they managed to complete it with no problems.

Julie G.

Julie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very reliable, prompt and extremely professional. Highly recommend.

5 bedroom, 2 story house worked tirelessly to get our massive job done. The men were courteous and professional. I would highly recommend for a less stressful moving experience. The boys were incredibly helpful.

Highly recommended

We had a fantastic moving experience yesterday thanks to Matt and Brodie. They moved us from a third floor apartment with no lift and were super efficient and careful with all of our possessions (and were just generally polite and lovely guys)! Would highly recommend.

Professional service - delivered professionally

3 bedroom apartment
6 kilometres bn start/end location
Miko & Braydon were timely, efficient and a pleasure to deal with - furniture moved without damage to anything or anyone - would highly recommend

Tim L.

Tim L.South East Queensland, QLD

Would not use again

Nick B.

Nick B.South East Queensland, QLD

True professionals!!

Moveage group moved my 2 bedroom apartment into storage for me and were great. Excellent communication from Johnno in the office and very friendly and careful staff, couldn't be more pleased and the guys made the process stress free. I would definitely recommend the coverage group for anyone consideringoving house.

House Move Happy Customer

Nathan, Brodie and Jordan were all very helpful and answered all my questions (as there was limited access to the property). They made the move pleasant. I would recommend Moveage Group.

Breezy apartment move

Miko and Robbie did an amazing job helping me move out today. Extremely professional, well mannered, efficient and effective about getting the job done. Will definitely hire again. Thanks so much again guys. Couldn't recommend more.

AJ A Happy Mover

AJ A Happy MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

August 16, 2019 - 3 bedroom house move

Milo and Leigh were extremely professional, efficient and made this move Hassle free. The entire moving experience was effortlessly from the moment I booked until Milo and Leigh finished. Recommend Moveage Group everytime

Aron

AronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Micko, Brodie and Braydon are Moving Machines!!!

Micko, Brodie and Braydon helped our family move the contents of our five bedroom house. In addition to bedroom furniture, mountains of clothes and shoes, we also have three living rooms, a library, a study, a laundry, two outdoor areas and garage storage. These guys were brimming with energy and enthusiasm. They were always having a laugh and worked in seamlessly with my wife and I. It was a massive day for everyone and everything got moved without a scratch. Nathan at head office provided great advice and communication throughout the process. We will definitely book these guys, Nathan, Kat and Johnno again. Many thanks Moveage Group.

Eric Dolzan

Eric DolzanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Miko and Jordan

We moved after living in our 4 bedroom home for 16 years. The guys were pleasant and made the move easy. I would highly recommend the boys and this company.