4.4

4.5
4.4

michelle.cardoso
michelle.cardosoPerth, WA

Highly recommended and reputable company

Moving Champs completed our furniture removals job in a very efficient and safe manner. Both Shubham and Bhupinder were very careful not to damage the furniture and walls of the property. Thank you so much for all your assistance in making the furniture removal go so smoothly without any issues.
Moving Champs is very highly recommended, they are reliable and arrived at the agreed time to complete the job.
Thank you.
Tim c.
Tim c.
  Fair Incentive Verified

House move

Very efficient house move! Worked quickly and were polite and effective. 10/10 recommend!
Shanthini ArunGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
aleisha8
aleisha8AU12 posts

Fantastic

These guys are great,best move ever, so respectful of my posesins and just no fuss, very quick and lovely people. I would definately recommend them! To anyone for a great priced and stress free move, Just an excellent service. Nothing I asked ws too much, Thanks moving champs!
Aleisha S.
Aleisha S.

Would use again

Easy to book and great to work with. I would book them again
Joseph Hili
Joseph HiliPerth, WA

Highly recommend!

Aakash & Happy & Subh & Gurtej were excellent! it was a big job 2 trucks and the 4 guys and 2 trips it was a big job moving from a large house they were very professional and vary carrying was of staff they stayed till they finished assembling everything back to the way it was asked us were we wanted stuff put i got to say we were very impressed with the four guys and we received call from there of a number of times checking in if everything was going okay and if we had any concessions
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Short notice move? No problem!

I called on a Sunday, and they moved that Monday! It was a short move with just a couple large items that I couldn't do on my own. The only thing I would say is close to a complaint is that they kept trying to call me to keep me updated while I was teaching, but I appreciated that they were trying to keep me in the loop.
Ben A.
Ben A.
Jessica
Jessica

Awesome job

Only had to move a small amount of furniture but for a long distance. Guys did great a job and took care of all personal items. Thanks again.
Job Satisfaction
Fauzia G.
Fauzia G.

Good move

good move from melbourne inner east efficient and wuick will recommend
A M
A MPerth6 posts
Tonia
ToniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent service!

Very happy with the service! The guys were excellent at communicating, with phone calls and texts/emails to keep me updated. They moved everything quickly and safely, and nothing was too much trouble. Their courtesy and kindness was exceptional! Will happily use them again and recommend them to everyone!
West
WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great Movers

The office contacted me to let me know the men moving me were now available earlier if I wanted to change times. This suited me as the men were moving a small load for me. Whilst the load was small all the items were fragile and odd shapes. I found that the movers were very professional and careful with my goods.
indigo
indigo

affordable and speedy!

great guys, very speedy and polite! would highly recommend for affordable and fast moving ☺️
Chelsea
Chelsea

Moving

On time, respectful, great service and communication, good price for the service