Moving Mates

Moving Mates

Brand Manager for Moving Mates? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Lynette O.
    Lynette O.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged belongings

The two guys who moved me spoke in their own language most of the time and complained about the furniture they had to move. One of them asked to give my address to his friend so his friend could come across and pick something up.
    They broke so many things and whilst I acknowledge it was raining that day, it didn’t excuse just how wet everything was. My bed was unable to be used as it was wet right through, blankets and boxes soaked. It took me a week to wash everything and I’m still replacing broken items.
    The final straw was when I questioned the price at the end, the guy raised his voice at me and charged me an extra hour.

The only positive about the experience was the lady I dealt with organising the move was friendly.

Completed a move for me on same day notice in the middle of Covvid , very thank full for this! Will use again

Moved my unit with no issues. Finished on time and safely . Good communication from the drivers , very happy they were available on late notice This made a stressful move easier during Covvid.
    Took the job after being messed around by another company

Russelllea
    RussellleaSydney, NSW

Broke a window. Refuse to own up. Stay away.

Were 20 minutes late to the move start time. Broke a window at the new premises and refuse to acknowledge / or pay. Don’t believe they actually have insurance. Beware. Steer clear.

Andrew Carter
    Andrew CarterCanberra 2600, ACT

Great moving crew who went the extra mile

Very great moving crew and great customer service by Rachel. The moving crew were very helpful and assisted us with the breakdown and rebuild of our key furniture items. Went the extra mile and made our move less stressful than expected. Thanks to Moving mates team. Andrew & Ryan :)

Janice
    JaniceSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Efficient, organised and polite

The young men that moved my furniture on 19th March 2020 from house to storage shed, were polite, listened to what was said, very well organised, took great care, and were efficient.

Thiva Paramasivam
    Thiva ParamasivamPhillip 2606, ACT

Great service.

Did everything as quick as they can do. I asked if they could drop off a washing machine to a buyer on the way and they did it easily and conveniently. They were polite and kind in there service. Hassle-free. Highly recommended.
    My move was over very short distance and not many items. Including the drop off on the way, it took just under an hour.

Kate
    KateCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Super fast and friendly

I moved from a 2 storey 3 bedroom townhouse into a 3 bedroom house. The guys who completed the move were friendly, really efficient and everything was moved without damage. Best removalists I have ever had, and would highly recommend.

Rebecca B.
    Rebecca B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

They were quick, on time and moved everything with care. It was a hot day and we had to walk up and down a lot of stairs but they never complained and were helpful the entire time.

Gkb
    Gkb

Dangerous acts by the Removalists

The movers left the front door to my apartment and apartment complex wide open when the left after removing my belongings! I’m lucky myself or someone in my building wasn’t robbed or assaulted due to this easy access left by the removalist’s. What’s worse is that the owner of the company seemed to not care at all! Absolutely disgusted by their actions but more by the owner’s blatant disregard and dismissal of how dangerous and serious this is!

Raf
    Raf

Good friendly service

Moved a small amount of furniture a couple of kilometers away. The boys arrived on time with a small truck and were quite friendly and enthusiastic. All up the job was done in an hour and a half. No piece of furniture was damaged. Would use again for small jobs.

Excellent customer service

The 3 young lads today worked in hot conditions and did not miss a beat couldn’t fault them excellent service as well

Karen
    KarenCanberra

The worst moving experience I've ever had

Annaleisa
    AnnaleisaBotany

Great guys, hard-working and friendly

We relocated our three bed house to a new local place, so not a long distance. The guys arrived right on time, and worked hard all day only stopping for a brief break. This is our second move with Moving Mates, based on a positive previous experience and they lived up to expectations this time around. Would use them again if ever needed.

Inexperienced and took too long. Moving staff and supervisor lied and unhelpful

2 bed apartment plus storage unit. 3km in distance. Moved started on time but took ages - 9 hrs - we moved exactly same stuff previously in 4 hours.

Taking the stress out of Moving House !

Yesterday we moved 3 bedroom house, it was a full day's service we required. Moving Mates were outstanding. A huge thank you to Fernando and Bruno who worked tirelessly throughout the whole day. They were extremely professional, quick, polite and went out of their way to help make this move stress free. Not even taking a break for lunch, they worked non stop for over 8 hrs, If your moving house, these are the people to use. Excellent experience thanks to the Fernando and Bruno. Would highly recommend!!

Read more reviews - page 2