Mr Roadworthy

Brand Manager for Mr Roadworthy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jason M.
Jason M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not a Good Service

Very poor service would not recommend using these guys. The Goldcoast store do not do there job correctly.

Brakes grinding just 1 week later owner does not answer phone.

Customer beware shop around

eleisha s.
eleisha s.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service now my car is out of rego and I will miss an appointment for repairs I have waited weeks for

Called to have a roadworthy certificate booked in, was told they could do it the following day at 10/11 am.. 1145 came around so I called to see what time I could expect them I was then told that no, I am wrong the appointment was for the following day.. now my car is out of rego and I am going to miss an appointment for repairs that I have waited weeks for..

Do not book with them

Alex suggested if I'm selling my car to not put my roadworthy results in the Queensland system, So we didn't, however, I changed my mind the next day and requested the report and for my roadworthy to be put in the system. I got yelled at by head office staff and feel very disappointed in the lack of customer service. I'm in my full rights for a refund as I did not get what I paid for. All I want is my report to provide to my mechanic.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Mr Roadworthy compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Waste of time

Received a text asking if I could do a certain time 1/2 , told them I work until 4 and will need to take time off work to do so , took time off work and waiting 2 hours phone calls text asking if they were still coming - all I got was ‘ no’ after 2 hours of my time wasted no apologise , no rescheduling , how rude and unprofessional !!! Time wasted for nothing !! A polite text message apologising or phone call would have been suffice. How frustrated would you be if you had to take 3 hours off work and wait around calling and messaging just to be told ‘no’ .

Bike in mint condition

Got a RWC knocked back due to a switch which was fixed that day, emailed receipt as asked now no contact from the inspector and the office told me to chase it up myself. These guys are unprofessional and will never use them again. I will tell everyone I know about the experience I have had.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Phoned one day roadworthy completed the next day, David was absolutely excellent with Sheila who is an elderly lady and he didn’t rush her and more importantly he listened to her. David was so polite and courteous and did a professional thorough roadworthy test. I highly recommend mr roadworthy if you want quick, professional service

Many thanks
Ann Baxter & Sheila Symons

Raelene
RaeleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hidden costs

Very disappointed- would have been better to take to a dealer that way your not charged again for a minor defect that was found and needed to be rectified. Read fine print with surcharges and extras

Alfonso C.
Alfonso C.South East Queensland, QLD

Total Scam

Failed inspection due to "windshield sprays were not working and oil leak", the engine was cleaned the night before, only one drop of oil was found under the engine and found out there was no water in the windshield spray tank, they don't provided me with a service, they just took my money and hope me to charge me again for the second inspection

alex L.
alex L.South East Queensland, QLD

worst service ever

Stay away from this gays you will pay twice and never get the job done .really dishonest people
when they ask to pay before hand just do not pay ! look for someone else!!

Connor D.
Connor D.South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t use ever !!

Was there to do a pre purchase inspection, was told the tyres were getting replaced in 2 hours time (“that won’t matter mate it’s not a roadworthy”) then looks at them kms and the vin, tells me the headlights I have a Chinese crap.

Looks over the vin once more, then gets in drives it 4 metres and slams on the breaks and locks the wheels up and revs it, reverses it up and says mate I can tell you hundred of things wrong with this car then says he’s not doing the inspection

I asked why and he says I can’t tell you.

Would definitely advise to go elsewhere

Chloe L.
Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Company

Came to the door and just asked for his $100 and the keys and gave me attitude from the get go. He apparently ‘found’ a bunch of ‘faults’ that aren’t even necessary in a RWC - like having to polish my headlights. I have never had to do that for RWC before, and they work perfectly fine. Told me I’d be better off selling it without a RWC And taking the plates off when I had gotten a pass on one 6 months ago with flying colours. 100% scammer vibes and I would RUN from this company if you want a RWC!! Do not waste your time or money, terrible service, just want a quick buck and for you to fail so they can make even more money!

Adelaide
AdelaideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Efficient, reliable and pleasant service

Mr Roadworthy provided fantastic service! Julie was prompt at getting back to me to book (responding on a public holiday which I did not expect!) and so polite. Michael performed the roadworthy, arriving bang on the stated time and was very courteous in providing information to us. My nephew recommended Mr Roadworthy to me - I now know why and would happily recommend Mr Roadworthy to anyone else requiring a roadworthy on their vehicle.

Ngan
NganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Will use them again

Great service, will use them again in the future. The booking was fast and convenient. Kevin provided the great and efficient services to us. We did 3 vehicles with them. Also offered us a discount when he came out second time. Kevin was helpful and friendly. Thank you for the great service you had provided.

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mr Roadworthy

I contacted Mr.roadworthy late at night the day before I needed the roadworthy. I received a call within 10 minutes to confirm a booking for the next day in the morning.
David came out and he was very polite, and efficient. Great experience in every way. Will recommend to everyone I know. Thanks.

Woojin