Mr Vitamins

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Netty b

Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyers need to shop around first

I Always visit the Chatswood store on my visits to Sydney from. Brisbane but I definitely will be shopping around elsewhere as I recently made a purchase last week only to visit Dr Vitamins in The CBD near George Street and the product I purchased was so so much more cheaper than Mr Vitamins.
Dr Vitamins seems to have a lot more better specials within their store so shoppers I would definitely shop around first.

Store LocationChatswood

Mary c

Mary cSydney, NSW

Great service online and in store

Couldn’t be happier with their service. Friendly, helpful and good range. They contacted me when there was a delay with my online purchase. How many companies take the time to do that! Totally impressed Mr Vitamins

Paul KSydney, NSW

Whatever happened to service?

Store LocationChatswood

Pleasantly surprised.

I received my online order and when I rang Customer Support to discuss replacements for the wrongly packaged items I was greeted by a friendly and helpful staff member who handled my query calmly and politely. The correct items were delivered to me promptly and some sample sachets included. I am very impressed and I will continue to order online.

Macca

MaccaAU

There a issue with my parcel I have emailed them Facebook contacted them even on the Facebook page a

I love them but never got them and can’t get in contact to it sorted out to get my purchase

lucylucy2903

lucylucy2903

Excellent staff knowledge

Staff were proactive and assisted me from the get go each time I have visited Bondi Junction Store.

Lovely lady referred me to her colleague Dallas with regards to protein supplements, as he had superior product and nutrition knowledge.

Genuine interest in helping me find what was best for my needs. Charming, friendly and intelligent staff.

Terrible customer service

Placed an order on line and the product has been lost. I have asked them via email to look into it for me and absolutely no response. You try to call and there isn't an answer and no response to voicemail message I left.
What is the point of having a store on line when there isn't any customer service? They are happy to take your money but do not care if item is lost or damaged. Never again!!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!