Mr Vitamins

2.4

Jade

Jade Sydney, NSW

Extremely frustrating new website portal

Online search is extremely frustrating. This review is for the new online website not products. I used to search from my phone for supplements and it was good enough to find products before getting to store but after a launch of the new website it’s absolutely horrible and frustrating to find anything. I’m sorry to my favourite Australian supplements store but I’m giving you 1 star for the online experience. Perhaps the developers need to looks how this works for customers who search for products from their phones (eg. iPhone). Other websites are much easier to work with so it’s nit the phone it’s the mr vitamins online website. Thank you.

Reviewer R.

Reviewer R.

Will they help my sleep problem ?

Have problems going to sleep and looking at Swiss’s Sleep $20 for 100.

The store was huge with rows of so many vitamins. Argh.

Was passed onto the shop’s naturopath and gave my situation. I found her very helpful. Today I purchased Sleep Ease $20 for 30 on her recommendation.

Even though they claim they are the cheapest I found cheaper prices at Chemist Warehouse so check your prices.

I will update you on efficacy.

Store LocationBurwood

First and last time ordering with mr vitamins.

I ordered a 300 capsules Squalene to send back to my home country for my mum. Did my research and found other online stores offering a HUGE DISCOUNT (only $5 and $25 on other online store) for the same product, however, they stated that the expiry date is near 11/2020. So I ended up buying it on Mr Vitamin for $65 because I do not want a product with such a short expiry dates. Turns out I'm paying almost full price for the same product with short expiry dates. Emailed them twice, no replies. No ones answering the phone call either. What a scam.

Find out how Mr Vitamins compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Excellent Customer Service, Generous Discount, Very Low Prices and Prompt Delivery

dazza

dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and quick delivery

I’ve ordered from Mr Vitamins a few times and highly recommend them. I’ve not experienced any issues whatsoever. Prices are fantastic and delivery is always quick. I love that I can order practitioner brands as well as general vitamins all in the one place.

KVB

KVBSydney, NSW

Poor unprofessional online service, not delivered even after weeks, missing purchased items, yet you paid for delivery

It was ok and fairly easy to navigate.
Product availability was not as expected.
Brands have their own review and mr vitamin not own those brands.
Depends on what you are purchasing.

Awful - Didn't send half the products and no customer service.

mahir

mahirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They deserve 0.

I ordered 5 weeks ago and didn't get anything. They emailed (I think it is a automated email) me 5 days ago about the shipping but 3 products were missing on the list. You can't reach them by email or phone. Waisted more than 400 AUD :(.

Moree48

Moree48Sydney, NSW

Worse online experience

I received my order 4 weeks after it was placed and received 5 of 9 products with no explanation or refund of $95. Couldn’t get onto customer service for an explanation.

Find out how Mr Vitamins compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

The worst online shopping experience

I ordered a supplement on the 8th of April! followed up two times for the delivery and they replied to me on the 24th of April!!! that: your order could not be fulfilled due to stock discrepancies!!!

Netty b

Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyers need to shop around first

I Always visit the Chatswood store on my visits to Sydney from. Brisbane but I definitely will be shopping around elsewhere as I recently made a purchase last week only to visit Dr Vitamins in The CBD near George Street and the product I purchased was so so much more cheaper than Mr Vitamins.
Dr Vitamins seems to have a lot more better specials within their store so shoppers I would definitely shop around first.

Store LocationChatswood
Mary c

Mary cSydney, NSW

Great service online and in store

Couldn’t be happier with their service. Friendly, helpful and good range. They contacted me when there was a delay with my online purchase. How many companies take the time to do that! Totally impressed Mr Vitamins

Paul KSydney, NSW

Whatever happened to service?

Store LocationChatswood

Pleasantly surprised.

I received my online order and when I rang Customer Support to discuss replacements for the wrongly packaged items I was greeted by a friendly and helpful staff member who handled my query calmly and politely. The correct items were delivered to me promptly and some sample sachets included. I am very impressed and I will continue to order online.

Macca

MaccaAU

There a issue with my parcel I have emailed them Facebook contacted them even on the Facebook page a

I love them but never got them and can’t get in contact to it sorted out to get my purchase

lucylucy2903

lucylucy2903

Excellent staff knowledge

Staff were proactive and assisted me from the get go each time I have visited Bondi Junction Store.

Lovely lady referred me to her colleague Dallas with regards to protein supplements, as he had superior product and nutrition knowledge.

Genuine interest in helping me find what was best for my needs. Charming, friendly and intelligent staff.

Terrible customer service

Placed an order on line and the product has been lost. I have asked them via email to look into it for me and absolutely no response. You try to call and there isn't an answer and no response to voicemail message I left.
What is the point of having a store on line when there isn't any customer service? They are happy to take your money but do not care if item is lost or damaged. Never again!!!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!