Mr Vitamins Online store

Mr Vitamins Online store

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mary c

Mary cSydney, NSW

Great service online and in store

Couldn’t be happier with their service. Friendly, helpful and good range. They contacted me when there was a delay with my online purchase. How many companies take the time to do that! Totally impressed Mr Vitamins

Pleasantly surprised.

I received my online order and when I rang Customer Support to discuss replacements for the wrongly packaged items I was greeted by a friendly and helpful staff member who handled my query calmly and politely. The correct items were delivered to me promptly and some sample sachets included. I am very impressed and I will continue to order online.

TWoon

TWoonasked

My order 1000070870 arrived with the exception of ONE 1-kg bag of Bonvit Psyllium Husk oral powder. Please send me what I had already paid for!