MSY Technology QLD, Bundamba

MSY Technology QLD, Bundamba

Shez

ShezIpswich

Good prices, spotty customer service

This company has good prices, pretty up and down customer service, depends on the day and the staff member.
Website isn't great, not a big fan of pdf prices lists.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba

rfcroc

rfcrocBrisbane

Best source for your Computer bits.

Best pricing. No problem with returns. Cheerful advice at my local store. That said, don't go to the main store and expect the same, they're overly busy during most times of the day.
They carry a great range at the best price. UMart are a close second. The local MSY has less stock that the main outlet, but that's ok. If I must have a particular item I'll drive 20 min more to get it.
I have not used their shipping.
Their website is a bit clunky. But that isn't why I buy there. I like a fair price, and they provide.

Shop LocationQLD, IpswichBundamba