MSY Technology QLD, Morningside

MSY Technology QLD, Morningside

Unfriendly, no customer service

Purchased a computer case from in store, couldn't find the mounting screws for my MOBO.

Rang store to ask for replacement, told me to come in and collect, they wanted $5

Wont be buying anything thing else, learn some customer service

the watcher

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Msy A Great shop to buy

A couple of months ago I bought parts to build my own system (high end system),I put all the parts together and approximately 3 weeks later the power supply blew and burnt out everything,MSY replaced everything for nothing and even built it for me,I know people do complain about the wait in being served by a staff member ,but you have to keep in mind it's the customer who is keeping them busy asking questions and so forth (I have noticed that many many times when I have shopped at Slack's Creek and Morningside branches)No other computor store would beat their prices and I will always shop with them.

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strange Online Ordering

Harvey Wilson

Great value for money. Would return anyday, replaced harvey norman in my book. Great service, I've got no idea what everyone else was complaining about....
    Cheap, cheap cheap. Heaps of stock at the Morningside, qld store, not much of a queue and genuinely helpful staff
    I've had none of the problems otehrs said and I bought the parts for a whole computer from them so, none.