MSY Technology QLD, Slacks Creek

MSY Technology QLD, Slacks Creek

Store sales laughing at my selection

Tried to purchase parts for my new gaming PC and it is close to closing time so no other customers. One of the store sales was keep laughing at my choice. Yelling out very loud mean comments like 'this won't fit', 'that is terrible' and keep yelling till I check out. It is MY choice and none of your business to comment. I will not go back even their price is good.

Worst customer service..

So I got steelseries siberia 650 from them on Monday 15th August 2016 I went home and used it pretty much straight away to test the 7.1 virtual usb sound card out it was great apart from the fact that I had to turn the earcup volume up to max and the computer volume to max to hear anything.. It was about low to medium volume, so I try it with the 3.5mm and same thing. I tried it on my laptop and same thing. My old headphones work just fine.. So I take it back and they tell me they have to test it thinking I am trying to lie. It's been 2 days since that said that and no call, no email from them. I want them to refund me for 2 reasons - 1 I know for a fact the headphones are faulty, 2 they have the worst customer services I seen.

Shop LocationQLD, Slacks Creek

Phone number doesn't work, be prepared for frustration, staff can be rude and dismissive if you have

Shop LocationQLD, Slacks Creek

Perfect service, We will continue shopping there.

I bought a high end server and several laptops. The server had a memory problem, not being compatible, they replaced the 64GB without question. Anytime I have gone in they have bent over backwards to help.

Len1010

Len1010South East Queensland, QLD

Either gone out of Business or Want to be.

Not enough stock for a pick up order at Ipswich branch but advised OK to place a delivery order online.
My payment was refused for no reason so I sent two e-mails one on their site and one to the local branch no e-mails to this date have been answered. I rang three Queensland branches today and after being told someone would be in contact with me shortly by an automated voice I was promptly hung up on.
So It appears that after being fines by fair trading they have done a runner and are now out of business.

MSY qld, slackscreek

Recently returned an item and had no issues at all, replacement without questions.. Seems they have changed thier warranty procedures as many people I spoke with also agree.. Aslong as there is no physical damage, they seem to replace!! Great service, would recommend. Long time buyer from qld Msy.

tOX

tOXAU

MSY Slacks Creek Terrible Service And Heartless Staff Let My Daughter Wet Her Pants

Shop LocationQLD, Slacks Creek

Disgusting behaviour from msy staff

Everything on the forums about msy is true. Terrible service never have stock. Have completely forgotten that they even have a website. Go in there and ask for the cpu that their website has marked as in stock anf then he pulls some "oh we dont have that" bollocks. Not even an explanation or a estimate of when they will recieve stock. So i asked do you know when you will get it? And the reply: "they dont carry it anymore" not even an apology. And what in the blazes is "they dont carry it anymore" mean?? Who is they?? Everyone sells that specific cpu!

Good

The savings by buying at MSY can be huge. It is easy to use their online price list to compare apples with apples and I have never had a product problem.
Prices are very very good. Price List avaiable on the net.
Slacks Creek, Brisbane store no longer allows browsing and is over the counter only. A real parts set up.