MSY Technology VIC, Malvern

MSY Technology VIC, Malvern

Yasin

YasinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Waiting Game

Purchased 3x Viewsonic Monitors from MSY Online Malvern Branch and waited 1 month until I had to call the branch that was supposed to either email or call me letting me know when my order was ready. Spoke to them on the phone and asked why this has taken so long as other suppliers usually take 1-3 business days to get the order ready so we can come and pick up. The staff who I spoke to didn't know what was going on and said someone will call me back. Instead I received an email 2 weeks after my call saying that the monitors I was after are out of stock. What a waste of time.

Good prices. Abysmal service

Be aware when you purchase from this company (especially the malvern branch) that while prices may be good, the customer service is non existant. I was building a new desktop and the employee was completely unwilling to offer the slightest bit of advice and would condecendingly point to their components list. I would not recommend going here unless you know exactly what you need, because you wont get any help. Additionally, whenever i did manage to get some advice, the employee would agressivley, pushing products i very clearly did not need.

Shop LocationVIC, Malvern

Cheap prices but appalling customer service

I'm writing this so people know what they're getting into I was attracted to build my pc at msy because of their generally low prices on individual components. However I was left very unhappy with how poorly they treated my queries and questions. I don't believe the lower price make it worth that service I will not shop their again

ianbatty

ianbattyHarcourt

Disinterested sales staff: be sure you know what you want

I visited the Malvern (Victoria) shop on Wednesday 21/09/2016 afternoon, needing RAM for a laptop.
On entering the store, the sales guy was glued to his computer - no greeting.
I waited for a bit, then had to interrupt him to get his attention, to find that he had no idea what RAM was needed until I pulled out the existing one.
He did let us install and check - thankyou - but when I went to pay he somehow thought I wanted *8* GB, not the 4 he'd seen me install in the laptop and close the case.
I had to stop him charging me $50.00 and get him to just hit me for the $25.00 I'd actually bought. It's been the same story each time I've visited: different staff, same lack of engagement/knowledge

Dezerter

DezerterOrmond

Worst customer service ever

Bought a cpu and other parts for the build. When I got home I realised they sold me a wrong model cpu, when I went back to exchange it the store manager was very rude and told me its not his problem. Spend few bucks more but go somewhere else.

Shafiq

ShafiqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Digusting warranty service and rude staff

I bought a motherboard from MSY and after 6 months the motherboard stopped working. I returned it to the Malvern store and its the 5th week that they have it now. I called the store today and instead of apologizing for it they started blaming me instead. After I told them that if i don't get it in week 6 i will go to ACCC and also hire a lawyer they told me to "go do whatever you want and that they will remember it". Absolutely disgusting service,terribly rude staff so never ever buy anything from MSY instead I would suggest you to go PCcasegear. Its not worth the headache that you get 10-20 cheaper price from MSY. I spent approximately $5000 in one year alone in one MSY stores and getting treated like this is unacceptable.

Chatchai

ChatchaiMelbourne

RIP MY PC

Thanks god, I may not be able to fine any worse pc store than this, I bought parts from Malvern almost a year ago and it suddenly not working so I brought it back.

The store said I have a warranty but they don't have any stuff to check it for me and took my recipe with racist act. This happened twice and when I called customer service, they just left me to talk with the store by myself...

Hope no more victims

Terrible service

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Very cheap.... but be very mindful.