MSY Technology VIC, Mitcham

MSY Technology VIC, Mitcham

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap hard drives and excellent warranty

On Friday afternoon I purchased a Seagate 2.5" FireCuda SSHD 1TB ST1000LX015 SATA Hybrid SSHD Hard Drive for $85 but on Monday morning they replaced it under warranty since it was faulty, which was extremely nice of them to do that for me.

Dec

DecMelbourne

Good prices

Msy has some of the best prices for computer parts in Australia. I have bough multiple items and all work fine. Would buy from again

Worst service ever

Rob

Rob

Useless customer service and returns

Have purchased many things from MSY in the past. If you know exactly what you need, and make sure it's in stock, it's great + the price is normally the best. However, now that i have had to attempt contact regarding a return, I'm getting the cold shoulder and no response from them after many attempts. Reading other reviews, this sounds fairly typical. Once the return is completely I will purchase from Scorptec, CPL or Centrecom who actually honour their return policy.

Chiron Ambrosia

Chiron Ambrosia

Ok depends on what you expectation is

I bought my pc there 2 years ago, and it was not a happy shopping experience because the staff simply refused to answer any questions I asked. They just showed me the list and deminded me to choose one. Anyway I had very limited buget so I bought it from them. The PC worked fine from the beginning, and had a small problem about 8 month later and they fixed it for me as it was under 1 year warranty. My suggestion is if you know about computer and you are fine with bad customer services, they are not all bad, after all they are the cheapest you can get.

Andy G

Andy GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome shop!

These guys are excellent, being buying parts for years from these guys.. Had a problem with a vid card and they fixed me up quickly and politely. The shop in Mitcham always is busy and the staff are quick, polite and knowledgeable. Just make sure when you arrive to know exactly what you want. This is not a regular pc shop and I find it just holds up the line for everybody else. But the staff are always happy to help in my observation.

Shop LocationVIC, Mitcham

Great! But not for people who don't know what they want.

Great store, with cheap prices and fast service. BUT, don't expect a great experience if you don't know what you want. They are not the most helpful or easy to understand.

Ks`

Ks`Melbourne

Swear to god ill never step a foot at mitcham msy again. BEWARE of dodgy MSY

Shop LocationVIC, Mitcham

Zero customer service; cheap n dirty

J9zz

J9zzRingwood

Pay the extra and get it from somewhere else.

Rude staff , they could hardly speak English.
They didnt have my parts even though they said they do on their website.
I would pay the extra $$ to get it from other places who actually have customer service.
I am surprised a business like them are operational when so many people complain about them.

Damir36

Damir36Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good if you are a savvy shopper.