MTAA Super

MTAA Super

See the Best Industry Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy Customer

I recommend MTAA to all my family & friends. Very easy to understand and very easy to use online . I also find the staff are always very helpful & they know what they are talking about. Ron Kipps W.A.

Excellent service.

“It easy to contact MTAA for my inquiries though I always on hold but that's acceptable for me.Mtaa also informed me through mail consistently that i have to do something with my records with them then i have to act about it. That for me is excellent servi"

Trouble free and very informative"

Trouble free and very informative"every time i call its Hassel free, questions answered professionally person on the other side are always polite, have been with MTAA a long time won't be going anywhere else.

MTAA Super heros

I recently put in a claim for an early superannuation payout for hardship and found the consultant "Ruben" very very helpful with all aspects of my enquiries. I was also given advise to make my claim easier and quicker and appreciated this help as i have recently become homless and am relying on this money to get me back on my feet, MTAA in my eyes should be highly recommended for anyone seeking a prompt, reliable and friendly service. A+++++

Thieves

Had $688 with them, forgot about it for 8 month's, went to transfer to my usual super fund, but alas alas Gone in fees!! Common low life theft, feeding the rich!!!

Very Friendly And Helpful

We have been with mtaa my husband 25yrs me 15yrs when we have rang them they were always friendly and helpful they would go out of their way to help and explain every thing. Would not change we are happy with them thank you

Very happy with the MTAA Super

I am very happy with the management of my superannuation by MTAA Super and I have no intention of changing funds. I have even recommended MTAA Super to others when superannuation comes up in conversation and will continue to do so.

I have been with MTAA for going on 22 yrs now. They've always been friendly and helpful. I was recently able to obtain some of my funds for dentistry work. I was pleased with how simple and easy they made it. They explained all the steps and once cleared by ATO the money was in my bank. Quite fast too .It's been a great help as I wouldn't have been able to afford the dentist work on my own. I've had no complaints at all after all this time, and have never felt the need to switch to anyone else.

Honest and trustworthy super

Honest and trustworthy super that is easy to contact and up to date with technology and customer service. Does the job it’s designed for and does it well. Happy customer.

I have spoken to a number of consultants since joining MTAA in 1991 and have always been impressed with their product knowledge , courteous friendly service and genuine desire help resolve issues I’ve had. They have guided me through the correct process, emailed me the right forms making all requests easy. Combined with excellent returns I highly recommend MTAA.

Fees charged

Been a member for 10 years, has performed very well I must say. Great product except for the contribution fees. This will really take away from the bottom line unfortunately.

A must have!

Great customer service via the phone, very helpful. Easily able to combine all my supers together with the use of the web page and signing up for the app. Makes it easy to look up and keep an eye on my super and insurance

Insurance Options

Fantastic returns, understanding and helpful staff.

Myself and family have been members for over 15 years. I had another super account with a competitor and the returns were never anywhere near as good. Everytime I call, I speak to someone understanding, knowledgeable and willing to assist me. Highly recommend MTAA for their returns and customer service.

Income Protection

Easy to deal with and seems to perform consistently.

Have always used MTAA super for nearly 20 years, never had any issues. Easy to deal with and adjust investment options online to choose preferred risk and seems to perform consistently.

One happy MTAA member!

I have been happy with MTAA since I joined around 2006. It has been a great performer, admittedly some years have been better than others however that has also been reflective of what has been going on economically around the globe.

Great all round Superfund

Have been with mtaa for at least 10 years, always had great performance, always very prompt and helpful when i have phoned customer service, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great performing SuperFund

Managed To Lose My Super Twice

They closed my account twice when I specificity told them not to. They then told me my account wouldn’t be cancelled, now my super is lost, they are not helping

Not bad

Company needs to answer the phone faster

They take 3-4 days to answer an email
They take 16 minutes to answer the calls
After finally speaking to someone they are very helpful on the phone

recommendation:

I have been part of MTAA Super for many years, and would certainly refer them to any other employee seeking a very good Super fund.
Have always been courteous and helpful.

Service calls took forever

I tried to call the service line for 5-6 times, it was more than 20-minute wait every single time I call. Some of the calls disconnected by themselves, while I have to terminate the rest due to time constraint. This feels like calling the ATO, sometimes ATO takes even shorter to connect.