MTAA Super

MTAA Super

See the Best Industry Super Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Rates and Fees

Justin K.

Justin K.Australian Capital Territory

Great sign up experience with MTAA Super!

The online registration to obtain a member number was intuitive and easy to use. I made a follow up call shortly after and my enquiry was handled professionally by a friendly consultant.

Gordon

GordonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"I have been a member for several years and have always received the best service."

I have been a member of MTAA Super since July 2008 .
My Super Fund has grown year upon year since I joined.
I am very pleased with this investment in my future .

Rates and Fees

The SUPER fund we all need.

"MTAA is the best, under my opinion the MTAA would be the only fund.Why add confusion.We only need one fund management and one who does the appropriate measures.One big fund investing in Australian infrastructure for all its customers."

CKS

CKSSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service and Product

I recommend MTAA Super to all staff during interview, they are trustworthy and easy to deal with. Working in the motor industry for as long as I have, its nice to have a partner that looks after your future for you.

Reece H.

Reece H.South East Queensland, QLD

Sensational customer service & impeccable demonstration of a high level of knowledge and expertise.

I have been with MTAA Super for almost two years.. Fantastic service, warming advisors and a genuine care for clients. MTAA demonstrate a high level of expertise in super. Highly recommend this group!

Rates and Fees

Very friendly staff to answer all my questions

I have been with the MTAA for around 12 years, I have always been happy with the advice I have given regarding my Super. The performances over theses years have been very good so much I transferred money from another super fund that was not performing as good as MTAA fund.

Mark

This super out performed my others.

MTAA was the third super fund I had. Progressing through working life MTAA grew faster than the others with less fees. I rolled the others into MTAA and never looked back.

allan jackson

allan jacksonIllawarra, NSW

the best,,,,,,

I have been with mtaa all my life since super started and have been very happy with the service they have given me anything I asked about was explaind so I could understand ,many of my friends & family are always complaining about there super glad im with mtaa regards allan jackson

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Been with mtaa for over 10 years and the customer service provided is second to none,very helpful with all my enquiries and they when needed extra information glad to help

Very helpful

Needed to update my beneficial rang them..... lucky to be on hold for 5 minutes. got a email sent to me within 5 minutes ...very helpfull on the phone excellant customer experience

Banking error

Hi, I deposited $40,.000.00 into my MTAA account by mistake when it should have been $4,000.00, I contacted my bank to stop it and 4 days later they rang me to Say MTAA super would not transfer the $36,000.00 back, I think was wrong when the bank requested that it be returned and when I rang MTAA super it fell on deaf ears, the consultants were not helpful at all.

Jing

JingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

With pleasure.

“I'm a long time member of MTAA. Every dealing I've had it's been very pleasant and informative. Congratulations to Management for employing and training their staff."
I would not hesitate to recommend MTAA to anyone looking for a safe Super Fund.

Insurance Options

What I asked was followed up quickly

have been with MTAA for 24 years.
I have been satisfied ,except in 2009 when I lost a large percentage of my superannuation and changed to cash .! The interest now is very low ,due to the government dropping the loan rates .

Rod

Rod

With MTAA Super, I know I’m in good hands.

I had a problem, called MTAA, a friendly gentleman took all steps to resolve my problem. He was polite & efficiently, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you MTAA

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My opinion of why mtaa super is the best

My super since joining mtaa has grown and grown - the previous super was always in a loss - the mtaa super actually helps grow my wealth for a better retirement going forward

Happy Customer

I recommend MTAA to all my family & friends. Very easy to understand and very easy to use online . I also find the staff are always very helpful & they know what they are talking about. Ron Kipps W.A.

Excellent service.

“It easy to contact MTAA for my inquiries though I always on hold but that's acceptable for me.Mtaa also informed me through mail consistently that i have to do something with my records with them then i have to act about it. That for me is excellent servi"

Trouble free and very informative"

Trouble free and very informative"every time i call its Hassel free, questions answered professionally person on the other side are always polite, have been with MTAA a long time won't be going anywhere else.

Matthew Loughlin

Matthew LoughlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MTAA Super heros

I recently put in a claim for an early superannuation payout for hardship and found the consultant "Ruben" very very helpful with all aspects of my enquiries. I was also given advise to make my claim easier and quicker and appreciated this help as i have recently become homless and am relying on this money to get me back on my feet, MTAA in my eyes should be highly recommended for anyone seeking a prompt, reliable and friendly service. A+++++

Jimbo

Jimbo

Thieves

Had $688 with them, forgot about it for 8 month's, went to transfer to my usual super fund, but alas alas Gone in fees!! Common low life theft, feeding the rich!!!

November 9th 2019 Update: MTAA are thieves !

Had $560 with MTAA which i forgot about, now im -$140, all stolen in fee's, did they ever contact me no, MTAA Super are a bunch of gutter trash low life thieves !!!!