MTAA Super

MTAA Super

• Rates and Fees
Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy retired super fund member

I have been with MTAA since 1987 and over the years, even when I was living in the UK, I was always kept up to date with emails and by post and they were only a phone call away. I am now retired and have found their online website easy to navigate but also safe in the knowledge that I can easily contact them by phone for additional advice when needed.

Bwil

Bwil

Worst super fund service out there, never bother

Recorded incorrect details on my file, made it almost impossible to leave them, zero assistance from their agents and they will constantly muck you about with no end in sight. Worst experience of any fund ever.

Greg K.

Greg K.Mid North Coast, NSW

An excellent Super fund.

As I retired, and checked the fees of my then super fund, I was horrified as to the total fees. I searched super funds on the net and concluded that MTAA Super Fund had both excellent return on their managed funds, and had very low fees. MTAA fees for my super pension were one third of the prior funds fees. I have always found MTTA to be friendly and super helpful when you phone them. A huge bonus is that they offer free financial advice from independent financial advisors. I have advised all my friends to transfer their super to MTAA.

Lynette

LynetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful, on line easy to navigate.

After being with MTAA for many years, I recently had to talk to them to get some advice. They were very helpful, and advice was appreciated. Signing up on line is relatively easy (I had to show someone recently). It is easy to change your investment options on line, without fees. Well done MTAA!

MTAA Client

MTAA ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

“Service standard was very good and the level of care and professionalism was good." Over and above my personal comments I am thankful for the staff who served me when I needed their help.

Chris  H.

Chris H.Northeast, VIC

No hassle and never any doubts.

I have never had or have heard of other people with this company that have ever had any issues. I have been with this fund since moving over from New Zealand in 2005 and I will remain with this company forever. Great advice, feedback and customer service as always.

Norm

NormWheatbelt, WA

My first time contacting and very impressed with the service.

My first time contacting and very impressed with the service, the operator that I spoke to gave me even more advice than I was seeking and informed me of other matters which I was not aware of, this proved to be so much valuable advice for me as I approach retirement.

Excellent service

I switched to MTAA 15 years ago. The financial performance of the fund has exceeded expectations. When I had a need to contact, their staff exhibited a high level of professionalism. Good product knowledge and a genuine interest in me as a customer. I have no hesitation in recommending MTAA to family and friends.

Thanks Vicki

Thanks VickiSydney, NSW

So simple and customer friendly

MTAA were so easy to deal with,so customer friendly,no question to hard to answer,they talked me thru everything,love the MTAA Super
From the 1st point of call to the end of the call I talked to one person .

Henk Engwerda

Henk EngwerdaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Always ahead of the game

After 20years MTAAi s always easy to navigate on line, the staff are always very friendly and helpful. I will always recommend the MTAA because it provides a wonderful service.

macca

maccaAdelaide

Super fund

I have been with MTAA for years and found them very helpful and easy to deal every time i have contacted them they have been courteous and polite and i would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Danny

DannyGippsland, VIC

Happy member !

When contacting MTAA I have found all consultants to be courteous, knowledgeable & efficient and know the product which gives me confidence knowing that my investment is in safe capable hands

Ruben

RubenMelbourne

Negative $1000 interest for 2019-2020 taken out of my account

This was predicted as the trust level in this organisation to manage my funds resulted in money being taken out of my super fund
This super fund is a scam

NorcoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Highly recommend

Kim B

Kim BSydney, NSW

Great super fund

I have been with MTAA for over 20 years . Every time I call I have been met with friendly and helpful staff . The performance of my funds I am happy with and it’s never a problem to ask questions and check how your funds are doing .

Brad C

Brad CSydney, NSW

Best super company in Australia

Been with MTAA since 1996 and they are always great. Had a Covid payment in 48 hours. I have been with other super companies and none come close to the service these guys give.

Overall satisfaction

I have been with them for 12 years. I have always found MTAA to be very helpful, efficient and good value. They seem to be able to outdistance the market.

Great Service!

Have been a MTAA client for some years and all requests have been promptly attended to.

MTAA staff always came across as professional and with a great service attitude.

Highly recommend!

Good knowledgeable customer service.

It’s been 12 years and it was excellent. Made right choice by choosing mtaa as my super fund. Had few issues and were sorted out by the customer service department.

Early Super Release

I've been with MTAA for more than 10 years. I registered with the ATO for early super release. I had no problems. I got my funds in less than 10 business days. Everything worked really well.