MTAA Super

MTAA Super

• Rates and Fees

Ease of mind for years.

I have been with MTAA for over 30 years and have found their service second to none. Low fees and great advice. Any questions have been quickly and efficiently answered.

Ray jones

Ray jonesSydney, NSW

Almost retired

I have been with MTAA for many years and have been very happy with the good results and returns over nearly all those years. Looking forward to my retirement soon.

Extremely satisfied

I have been completely satisfied with all aspects of my dealings with MTAA over the last 10 years. Staff have been friendly and efficient, the website is easy to navigate - have had no occasion to be critical.

PVG

PVGPerth, WA

very happy with earnings from my account

I have been with the MTAA for 28 years and have found my super earnings are up there with the best of the other super companies. very happy with my super earnings.

Wayne M.

Wayne M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with.

I have been with this fund since I started working and will be with them till the end. Just let the money roll in and I will be happy. You can count on MTAA.

Colin F

Colin FSouth East Queensland, QLD

MTAA all the way

I have been with MTAA for almost 40 years now and you have always done the right thing by me. You were also there for me when I needed help to pay for an operation in hospital

Justin K.

Justin K.Australian Capital Territory

Great sign up experience with MTAA Super!

The online registration to obtain a member number was intuitive and easy to use. I made a follow up call shortly after and my enquiry was handled professionally by a friendly consultant.

CKS

CKSSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service and Product

I recommend MTAA Super to all staff during interview, they are trustworthy and easy to deal with. Working in the motor industry for as long as I have, its nice to have a partner that looks after your future for you.

Reece H.

Reece H.South East Queensland, QLD

Sensational customer service & impeccable demonstration of a high level of knowledge and expertise.

I have been with MTAA Super for almost two years.. Fantastic service, warming advisors and a genuine care for clients. MTAA demonstrate a high level of expertise in super. Highly recommend this group!

Find out how MTAA Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

Very friendly staff to answer all my questions

I have been with the MTAA for around 12 years, I have always been happy with the advice I have given regarding my Super. The performances over theses years have been very good so much I transferred money from another super fund that was not performing as good as MTAA fund.

Mark

This super out performed my others.

MTAA was the third super fund I had. Progressing through working life MTAA grew faster than the others with less fees. I rolled the others into MTAA and never looked back.

allan jackson

allan jacksonIllawarra, NSW

the best,,,,,,

I have been with mtaa all my life since super started and have been very happy with the service they have given me anything I asked about was explaind so I could understand ,many of my friends & family are always complaining about there super glad im with mtaa regards allan jackson

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Been with mtaa for over 10 years and the customer service provided is second to none,very helpful with all my enquiries and they when needed extra information glad to help

Income Protection

Very helpful

Needed to update my beneficial rang them..... lucky to be on hold for 5 minutes. got a email sent to me within 5 minutes ...very helpfull on the phone excellant customer experience

Income Protection

Banking error

Hi, I deposited $40,.000.00 into my MTAA account by mistake when it should have been $4,000.00, I contacted my bank to stop it and 4 days later they rang me to Say MTAA super would not transfer the $36,000.00 back, I think was wrong when the bank requested that it be returned and when I rang MTAA super it fell on deaf ears, the consultants were not helpful at all.

Find out how MTAA Super compares to other Industry Super Funds

What I asked was followed up quickly

have been with MTAA for 24 years.
I have been satisfied ,except in 2009 when I lost a large percentage of my superannuation and changed to cash .! The interest now is very low ,due to the government dropping the loan rates .

Rod

Rod

With MTAA Super, I know I’m in good hands.

I had a problem, called MTAA, a friendly gentleman took all steps to resolve my problem. He was polite & efficiently, I knew I was in good hands. Thank you MTAA

MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My opinion of why mtaa super is the best

My super since joining mtaa has grown and grown - the previous super was always in a loss - the mtaa super actually helps grow my wealth for a better retirement going forward

Happy Customer

I recommend MTAA to all my family & friends. Very easy to understand and very easy to use online . I also find the staff are always very helpful & they know what they are talking about. Ron Kipps W.A.

Matthew Loughlin

Matthew LoughlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MTAA Super heros

I recently put in a claim for an early superannuation payout for hardship and found the consultant "Ruben" very very helpful with all aspects of my enquiries. I was also given advise to make my claim easier and quicker and appreciated this help as i have recently become homless and am relying on this money to get me back on my feet, MTAA in my eyes should be highly recommended for anyone seeking a prompt, reliable and friendly service. A+++++