MTAA Super

• Rates and Fees
MTAA Client

MTAA ClientSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service.

“Service standard was very good and the level of care and professionalism was good." Over and above my personal comments I am thankful for the staff who served me when I needed their help.

Chris  H.

Chris H.Northeast, VIC

No hassle and never any doubts.

I have never had or have heard of other people with this company that have ever had any issues. I have been with this fund since moving over from New Zealand in 2005 and I will remain with this company forever. Great advice, feedback and customer service as always.

Norm

NormWheatbelt, WA

My first time contacting and very impressed with the service.

My first time contacting and very impressed with the service, the operator that I spoke to gave me even more advice than I was seeking and informed me of other matters which I was not aware of, this proved to be so much valuable advice for me as I approach retirement.

Excellent service

I switched to MTAA 15 years ago. The financial performance of the fund has exceeded expectations. When I had a need to contact, their staff exhibited a high level of professionalism. Good product knowledge and a genuine interest in me as a customer. I have no hesitation in recommending MTAA to family and friends.

Thanks Vicki

Thanks VickiSydney, NSW

So simple and customer friendly

MTAA were so easy to deal with,so customer friendly,no question to hard to answer,they talked me thru everything,love the MTAA Super
From the 1st point of call to the end of the call I talked to one person .

Henk Engwerda

Henk EngwerdaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Always ahead of the game

After 20years MTAAi s always easy to navigate on line, the staff are always very friendly and helpful. I will always recommend the MTAA because it provides a wonderful service.

macca

maccaAdelaide

Super fund

I have been with MTAA for years and found them very helpful and easy to deal every time i have contacted them they have been courteous and polite and i would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Danny

DannyGippsland, VIC

Happy member !

When contacting MTAA I have found all consultants to be courteous, knowledgeable & efficient and know the product which gives me confidence knowing that my investment is in safe capable hands

Ruben

RubenMelbourne

Negative $1000 interest for 2019-2020 taken out of my account

This was predicted as the trust level in this organisation to manage my funds resulted in money being taken out of my super fund
This super fund is a scam

NorcoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Highly recommend

Kim B

Kim BSydney, NSW

Great super fund

I have been with MTAA for over 20 years . Every time I call I have been met with friendly and helpful staff . The performance of my funds I am happy with and it’s never a problem to ask questions and check how your funds are doing .

Brad C

Brad CSydney, NSW

Best super company in Australia

Been with MTAA since 1996 and they are always great. Had a Covid payment in 48 hours. I have been with other super companies and none come close to the service these guys give.

Overall satisfaction

I have been with them for 12 years. I have always found MTAA to be very helpful, efficient and good value. They seem to be able to outdistance the market.

Great Service!

Have been a MTAA client for some years and all requests have been promptly attended to.

MTAA staff always came across as professional and with a great service attitude.

Highly recommend!

Good knowledgeable customer service.

It’s been 12 years and it was excellent. Made right choice by choosing mtaa as my super fund. Had few issues and were sorted out by the customer service department.

Early Super Release

I've been with MTAA for more than 10 years. I registered with the ATO for early super release. I had no problems. I got my funds in less than 10 business days. Everything worked really well.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Financial Action For My Future

Have been with the MTAA for over 40 years as an employee then an employer then later again an employee. So I've dealt with them as a contributor for my staff and as a member making payments to my own and receiving employer contributions. Been invited numerous times to free info nights and also one on one question and advice appointments. Happy to say that advice and information was kept understandable for me. I'm not a gambler so getting safe, perhaps conservative at times advice has been reassuring. And having reached retirement and even having to deal with this current unexpected climate, I am confident that these guys are looking after me.

Morten

MortenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Covid 19 release

I have been with mtaa since 1998 I have been waiting since the 21 of April as the tax department told me I’m able to take lump sum amount out to help me in the time being they have lie since that date to why they have not pay me my money two phone calls both 1 hr wait time they are stalling and not very truthful I will be leaving and taking my three hundred large to a more comfortable members super fund

ray fellowes

ray fellowesNorthern Region, NSW

covid19 early release...not with MTAA

Dylan Murphy

Dylan MurphyCentral Queensland, QLD

Lieing fools

The absolute worst super to ever deal with! I have never ever heard so many lies in the past two weeks I haven’t received my money this company is an absolute disgrace! The worst super in the country and the most unhelpful staff morons! They palm you off this super can go to hell