Queen Size, King Size
Listing monitored by TVSN (TV Shopping Network)

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (1)
Sasha C.
Sasha C.Phillip 2606, ACT

SCAM. AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND COMPANY

Purchased in September 2020 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for $38.00.

Returning and refunding

This company do not help with or enable returns of products. Buyers beware. I will not be purchasing again and will be informing others. Very poor service. And I cannot recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 for $49.00.

Great pillows

We purchased Bambillo pillows approx 2 years ago. Very comfortable and supportive. Best pillows we have had. Have recommended them to family and friends. Jpust a shame standard size pillow cases dont fit.

Purchased in July 2018 for $25.00.

julie l.
julie l.

If this was on a pillow menu it would be listed as a pancake.

To start with this pillow was comfortable, it was nice and supportive. Now I wake up with terrible neck pain. To say it’s 8 different pillows in one is a scam, after a couple of months my pillow represents a pancake more than a pillow. I bought it from Harris scarfs on sale I can’t even return the dam thing because of their return policy.

Purchased in November 2019 for $28.00.

Totally over-rated

The pillow is fine for the first few months then it starts to go flat. Sometimes I'd get a headache. The 8 positions they claim is total rubbish at the end of the day it's just another pillow.

Purchased in May 2019 for $39.00.

amanda williamson
amanda williamsonIllawarra, NSW

Love it! Very comfortable

Im ordering my 2nd bambillow, i love it! Very comfortable great night sleep! Best pillow ever! No more sleepless nights since i started using the bambillow that was 3 years ago!

Purchased in December 2019 for $70.00.

Bam Bull ow !

Got as Christmas gift, followed instructions despite finding them ridiculous. One night was enough but I thought I'd "sleep on it " and gave it a second chance which lasted a true 10 to 15 minutes. Very uncomfortable and made me feel overheated and stiff necked. Absolutely the classic TV advertised junk. Don't be fooled by the B.S. advertising, it's an overpriced over marketed rip off. However I do think it would be an excellent pillow for undertakers to use in coffins. Bam Bam Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone have better pillows. Think I'll make a Chia Pet out of it and grow bamboo shoots. Don't be Bamboozled...buy an ordinary pillow. Goodnight Irene.

Raman
Raman

I like it.

I bought it to try for my neck because I had stiff neck. This is the only pillow I am using since. My pain is gone. I got one for my partner and bought 2 for my parents. Loved it.

Purchased in January 2016 at TV Shop.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

THomas S
THomas SSydney

Good for a few months

Pillow has gone hard and uncomfortable and now giving neck pains. Pillows were a gift .
The pillow is not supportive and is uncomfortable as in making my head hot and uncomfortable
I don’t recommend.

Purchased in December 2017.

Karen Guillesser
Karen GuillesserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bambillow no bamboo in this pillow

TV Shop sells a pillow called Bambillow. Don't be fooled like I was. There is no Bamboo in this pillow. They say I misinterpreted the name. They claim to be the original. 8 pillows in 1. Adjustable, cool, comfortable. Anyone who lives in a warm climate knows that polyester is not cool. To send them back is just throwing good money after bad.

Purchased in May 2019.

Neck pain caused by Bambillo Pillows

I got the pillows as an extra addition to the Mattress
Paid $100 for 4 pillows
They look nice
But they are hard and awful and giving me a teribble nights sleep! Waking up several times a night trying to adjust it
Then just end up throwing the pillows off and sleeping with nothing
My poor neck has never been so sore all thanks to the Bambillo Pillows
My partner also hates them
DO NOT BUY THE PILLOWS THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

Pissed off
Pissed offCentral Queensland, QLD

Don't buy garbage

Never woke with a sore neck until I used a bambillo pillow, worst purchase I have made by a long shot, pulled seam apart to check inside because it was way to hard just chunks of foam only pillow case is bamboo supposedly, total waste of money. Buy from a reputable store not from these rip off merchants

Purchased in March 2018.

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thisis all I use now .

I suffer from some neck and spinal problems and thought I'd give this pillow a try . At first I thought it was terrible , then after persisting a few times further I found I was sleeping longer and waking up more refreshed than I have in some time . It's the only one I use now.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Like many other reviewers, I woke up with stiff neck and shoulders

Wish I had read the reviews!
Mine was a random purchase, I didn't have neck or back issues, I do now!
Seriously! This pillow is a subtle torture device. Who would have thought a comfy looking pillow and smug looking people hugging their head into the Bambillo on the infomercials, could be so devious!
It's a trap people! Probably made in China, to give every user world wide a stiff neck, so they can't look over their shoulders and see China taking over the world one shoddy product at a time ..mwah..ha ha

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Emily
EmilyKurrajong NSW

Absolute rubbish

Very disappointed in the bambillow. It only holds its shape for half hour max then returns to flat pillow. Has done nothing but make my neck worse so disappointed I wasted money on this. Do not buy if you have neck issues

Date PurchasedDec 2018