Bambillo

Bambillo

Queen Size and King Size

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bambillow no bamboo in this pillow

TV Shop sells a pillow called Bambillow. Don't be fooled like I was. There is no Bamboo in this pillow. They say I misinterpreted the name. They claim to be the original. 8 pillows in 1. Adjustable, cool, comfortable. Anyone who lives in a warm climate knows that polyester is not cool. To send them back is just throwing good money after bad.

Purchased in May 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Neck pain caused by Bambillo Pillows

I got the pillows as an extra addition to the Mattress
Paid $100 for 4 pillows
They look nice
But they are hard and awful and giving me a teribble nights sleep! Waking up several times a night trying to adjust it
Then just end up throwing the pillows off and sleeping with nothing
My poor neck has never been so sore all thanks to the Bambillo Pillows
My partner also hates them
DO NOT BUY THE PILLOWS THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

Don't buy garbage

Never woke with a sore neck until I used a bambillo pillow, worst purchase I have made by a long shot, pulled seam apart to check inside because it was way to hard just chunks of foam only pillow case is bamboo supposedly, total waste of money. Buy from a reputable store not from these rip off merchants

Purchased in March 2018.

Thisis all I use now .

I suffer from some neck and spinal problems and thought I'd give this pillow a try . At first I thought it was terrible , then after persisting a few times further I found I was sleeping longer and waking up more refreshed than I have in some time . It's the only one I use now.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Like many other reviewers, I woke up with stiff neck and shoulders

Wish I had read the reviews!
Mine was a random purchase, I didn't have neck or back issues, I do now!
Seriously! This pillow is a subtle torture device. Who would have thought a comfy looking pillow and smug looking people hugging their head into the Bambillo on the infomercials, could be so devious!
It's a trap people! Probably made in China, to give every user world wide a stiff neck, so they can't look over their shoulders and see China taking over the world one shoddy product at a time ..mwah..ha ha

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Absolute rubbish

Very disappointed in the bambillow. It only holds its shape for half hour max then returns to flat pillow. Has done nothing but make my neck worse so disappointed I wasted money on this. Do not buy if you have neck issues

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Worst purchase I ever made

I purchased 2 Bamboo pillows hoping to get the comfort and support that was advertised however after using one of the pillows I developed severe neck and spine pain. I couldn't even turn my head from one side to the other without feeling pain. False advertising.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

LOVE MY BAMBILLO

I love my bambillo, it's the best night sleep ever and when i wake up I don't have headaches and feel refreshed.

I left my bambillo at a frie ds place have not had a good night sleep since even got upset because i could not get comfortable with my other pillows. Can't wait to get another one so i can have a good night sleep again.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE BAMBILLO

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Warning to Asthmatics

I have had asthma since a child. A friend gave me a Bambillow pillow about 6 months ago. The pillow was very comfortable but then I noticed an increase in my asthma symptoms. I was constantly coughing and SOB. I started going to the Dr and have had 4 courses of antibiotics and steroids over a number of months. I realisied that I didn't cough if stayed at friends or family when sleeping. Finally realized that the only thing that had changed since last winter was the pillow. I took the pillow off the bed and stopped coughing immediately!! I am still getting over the wheeze but would suggest any asthmatics who have a Bambillo and notice an increase in their symptoms consider their pillow!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

The best pillow I've ever owned.

I've tried other pillows, from kmart to high end $200 - $300 pillows.... nothing matches up to the bambillo. I like a firm high pillow and that's exactly what I got. I cant sleep without it now.

Like everything in life what someone's loves others may not but this has been a fantastic pillow to me.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Bambillo pillows

I would not recommend these pillows they go flat quick and you can not wash them they shrink and start to smell after 2 months. We paid 175 dollars plus postage another 49.99 over priced And they do not go 8 different ways also Very uncomfortable.

Terrible pillow

Not comfortable, very hard and woke up with a headache in the morning. Please do not waste your money. I paid $59.95 for buy 1 get 1 free. I asked to be refunded but was offered 50% discount. I thought since I would have to pay $29 worth of postage, it was easier to get 50% refund. I pulled the pillows apart and make it into a pet bed! Even my dog refuse to sleep on it! The sale of these pillows is a scam. Do not buy, you're better off using a brick to sleep on.
Very disappointed with my purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Not so good after all!!

I was gifted one for my birthday. It was great at first then overtime I started to get more and more headaches and felt very sore, not only was my head sore but my shoulders and arms were also. I would wake up with a dead arm and sharp pains - especially if I had my arm under my pillow. I've only had mine since the end of Dec (so 5 months now). Ive tried a different pillow & noticed my headaches have since disappeared!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

this is overpriced and uncomfortable worst pillow ever

worst pillow i have ever purchased ,over priced and uncomfortable.Mine only 4months old and is already falling apart.I will never waste my money ever again on this product i am so disapointed that i had wasted my hard earnt dollars oin this product.Disgracefull Bambo pillow not a happy customer.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Worst pillow i have ever used!

This pillow is horrible, I can't believe I was sucked in by their advertising! Most over priced, uncomfortable thing I have ever put my head on. This pillow is so horrendously bad that words don't give it justice. Having no pillow at all would be better than a Bambillo. These pillows should be recalled before they do someone a serious neck injury.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great pillow

My bambillo pillow is one of the best pillows i have, it always give me the support i need with my neck and i barely ever have to re-adjust the pillow! Would recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Not the same as my original one

These pillows from the As Seen on TV are way different to the original bambillo I purchased three yrs ago. This one was flattening out within days, forever re-adjusting it at night. The older ones I have still sit higher than these new ones. They did offer to refund the purchase price less postage, and I would have had to pay the postage to return them, all up I still would have been $45 out of pocket. This new purchased one does not hold its position for more than an hour. By the morning the pillow is flat, leaving me with a sore neck. I’m actually using one of the older ones I purchased. They had Bambillo printed on the pillow protector where as the TV shop ones don’t. I looked everywhere online trying to purchase the original ones but was not able to locate them anywhere☹️

Best pillow out

The best pillows on the market, comfortable, very good support, and a good nights sleep. Unsure what all these other people are raving on about them being no good. Losers!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

hate it

this pillow has gave me headaches and very bad neck pains also. i want a refund asap. why would they allow people to even by this pillow ?? somebody need to make this known.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The perfect sleep

Love this pillow, always get a good night's sleep.
Perfect combination of firm but soft, perfect support for me
Don't need to readjust very often
The washable cover is great too

Date PurchasedJun 2015