My Daily Vita

My Daily Vita

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beware - Scam did not deliver and AMEX refuses chargeback

I ordered from this site and neglected to check reviews prior to ordering. Of-course I never received the goods. I also had the belief that if paid with a credit card my bank or card provider would cover in the event the goods are never received. Amex however have refused my chargeback despite the site being a complete scam - why do they provide merchant facilities to a site like this is beyond me.

Dishonest Company

I read the reviews too late. Took my money and never supplied the goods. They don't respond to emails. Scammers, I'm afraid!! Don't buy anything from them. They won't supply it.
I suggest people put in a scam report at

DO NOT BUY

Goods did not arrive have reported to bank as fraud. Usually always buy on paypal however thought it was safe as it said australian company. Repeated emails but no reply and no contact details either

paid but no products delivered, didn't see these reviews on time

paid but no products delivered, did not see these reviews on time. nobody answers to emails after so many attempts. this is so bad and how is this web site still operational?

Scammers

I ordered the product 1 month ago & it has not been received. No response to emails including a request to refund my money. I have lodged a complaint with the credit card company resulting in mydailyvita removing any evidence of my order. amazing that such blatant scammers are allowed to operate by the Australian regulatory organisations.

Do not attempt to buy from this scam of a company.

Ordered some vitamin tablets 4 weeks ago and still no sign of the order even being processed. Numerous emails all ignored. It`s like they have set up a business, offer something, take your money and then absolutely Nothing!!! Stay away from this company. I am surprised that they haven`t been arrested for fraud there is enough complaints.

Don't buy from this company - Non-delivery of goods and no response to follow-up requests

The goods never arrived. The delivery address is Parcel Collect run by Aus Post, so the goods were not stolen from my front porch. I sent a couple of emails to My Daily Vita via their website but never received any response. So they have effectively stolen more than $100 from me. I will never order through this company again......

Worst company I've ever had to deal with

One of the worst companies I've ever bought anything from.
I bought 2 boxs a total of 8 oils that showed up only 75% to 50% full. .Dailyvita is a 3rd party seller on Amazon so be aware that you are not buying from this company. It will be a run around trying to get a refund.
It was a slap in the face when I was offended 10% of my money back to keep the oils. 2.00$ of my 28 or 29 dollar order.really!!!come on.
I was thankful that Amazon refunded all of my money.

DODGY DODGY DODGY - Do not use Stick to iHerb!

Products not arrived and all three of my attempts to contact them have been ignored. Do not purchase through these people.

Scam website. Products do not arrive!!!!

I received an order confirmation, and my credit card was charged. Two weeks late the order was still in "processing". The company did not respond to emails. They only responded once I asked the bank to do a chargeback on the money. They then refunded my money.

Beware of this company

On 25 Sep ordered products from this company. Received an order confirmation email and payment was deducted from our bank account. After a fortnight, had received no dispatch detail, so looked up progress of my order. Still showed as in processing. Sent the company a message via homepage but received no response. By 11 Oct I was somewhat concerned, so did another order progress check. Order still showing as in processing with no response from the company. On 16 Oct, lodged a complaint at Service NSW for action by Fair Trading. Contacted Bank in an effort to recover payment for goods not received.
Recommend, if you are having problems with this company file a complaint with Fair Trading.

Late order and no response to enquiries

I ordered almost 1 month ago and my order still has not arrived. I have sent a few emails and have still had no response. Incredibly disappointing and will never use again or recommend.

Disappointed.

Ordered goods almost a month ago and still have not got the goods. Communication is not good. Would not order from them again.

Ordered products - never arrived - no response from My Daily Vita

My partner ordered some products and paid by credit card from their website, and received a confirmation email with a tracking number. When we checked the tracking number on their website it said "order not found" Emails to the company were unanswered. There is no contact number on their website. Fortunately, we could and did get a refund from the credit card via the bank easily. Only after we disputed the transaction did we received an apology from mydailyvita and the offer of a full refund (which we had already received from the bank!) This "business" is a scam. BEWARE!

Scammed

I ordered products online which were not received. They offered a refund but only if I would provide them with my bank details. I have just filed a complaint with the ACCC and advise all people who have a complaint to do the same.

Scammers

Do not buy it is a scam they take your money and don't send anything. Asked for a refund and they removed the product from my account with no refund - there is not even a history of the purchase on there anymore...there should be a law against these liars taking advantage of peoples health. And there is no contact phone number!!!

wrong product

Ordered a product. Was sent the wrong one. Asked why they havent picked it up two weeks later and sent me the correct one and they said I'm meant to pay out money to post the wrong product back to them even though it was their mistake. Stay away.

SCAM!

Made a large purchase. Direct deposit.
2 weeks later, no goods.
Have emailed twice no response. Then I found these reviews on here and want to cry!! Like being sick isn’t bad enough, now this.

Do not use this company

Ordered and paid for the product and shipping. Received no confirmation email. After 10 days, i followed up with an email. No response back and no product. After 3 weeks i emailed the company asking for a refund. They claim they did however could not send a receipt and no refund was deposited into my account. After many email, they still cannot confirm details or send a receipt of refund. Absolute scam and this has now been reported.

Took my money, where's my product

I ordered a product 3 weeks ago and paid including the shipping charges. Unfortunately I didn't read the reviews nor did I use paypal. I've attempted to contact them twice using the form on their website but I have no confidence a human even reads that form. I have now reported them to the ACC.