My Daily Vita

My Daily Vita

1.2

No response, paid but no product

I ordered a product (over $100) over a month ago. I have emailed 3 times. No reply. Very disappointing. I have sent 3 emails but received no response. Current Affair should be contacted. This company needs to be stopped.

Lyn

LynLaunceston, TAS

Very disappointing!

My order of over a month has not arrived and I can’t access the website! Looking back I don’t think they sent a confirmation Email. What did your bank say Amanda?

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Website

Placed order a month ago and web page now comes up as non exist and left with no way of contacting except a email address. Am contacting my bank to see what can be done.

Danielle

DaniellePeel, WA

Don’t buy from this company!!!! Scam

The website appears professional and made to look like they are based in Aus, but no contact number & no street address. Placed my order two months ago, no delivery and no reply to my emails!! Have reported to scam watch!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

AVOID THIS COMPANY!

I too am sorry i didn't read the reviews before ordering 3 weeks ago! i didn't receive a confirmation order, nor have i received goods after 3 weeks! No phone number and no reply to my inquiry. I will try to have my credit card purchase refunded through my bank.

Total scam

Didnt see this before purchase. Thought it was ok because of australian address. Good lesson. Dont buy anything without paypal option. Never pay by credit card. Hoping i can get charge back thru bank

Terrible outfit

Ordered what looked like a good deal 3 weeks ago from NSW. Got an email with order number. No info on dispatch. No response to 2 inquiries. They are a scam.

Scammed!

I wish I had read these reviews prior to ordering. I had used them previously without concern a few years ago, however my recent order placed a month and a half ago, has never been delivered. There is no way of contacting them other than their on line questions, and there has been no response. I am furious.

It's a scam and should be shut down

Ordered products in. November 2019 they did not arrive and there is no contact number. There has been no response to the many emails I sent them. Stay away from my Daily Vita

Tim M.

Tim M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Product ordered 7/19 and not arrived. I emailed the company in Sept, Dec and twice in Jan 2020 with order no and a scan of card deduction.They have NEVER replied.Tim

Do not order from My Daily Vita - scammer

I'm embarrassed to admit i fell for this company. Seemed legitimate. Being "Australian" I thought it was safe. As with others, ordered and received no goods. Sent emails - no reply to emails. I hope you are reading this review before you order. DO NOT BUY. And if you have, report these fools.

My Daily Vita! Is this a scam or what?

I ordered some product from them on 9th October 2019 (14729). I have not received anything from them, not even a reply to any of the 3 emails I have sent. I stupidly paid by credit card and how I wish I had read these reviews before hand. I shall be reporting them to Fair Trading and any other body that I can think of who may be able to help. Companies like these should not be allowed to trade on the web.

Elaine H.

Elaine H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEWARE OF MY DAILY VITA!!

I placed Order Number 14727 with MyDailyVita on 7 October 2019 for the value of $220.85. I have not received the items. I have sent two emails requesting an update on the status of my order and both have been ignored. MyDailyVita appears not to have a telephone number. I plan to report MyDailyVita to Victoria Police for theft. I strongly advise potential customers NOT to deal with this organisation.

Here's looking at you Adam Schapendonk

Ripoff company. Do not deal with Adam Schapendonk who runs this scam. There is no recourse after he has your money and he will not answer your emails. You have been warned.

Nettie

NettieSt. Helens Tasmania

Scam company

Don’t buy anything from this website you will never get it or your money back. You can only contact them via email and you don’t receive an answer. Hope they are put out of business very soon

Beware - Scam did not deliver and AMEX refuses chargeback

I ordered from this site and neglected to check reviews prior to ordering. Of-course I never received the goods. I also had the belief that if paid with a credit card my bank or card provider would cover in the event the goods are never received. Amex however have refused my chargeback despite the site being a complete scam - why do they provide merchant facilities to a site like this is beyond me.

Peter w.

Peter w.South East Queensland, QLD

Dishonest Company

I read the reviews too late. Took my money and never supplied the goods. They don't respond to emails. Scammers, I'm afraid!! Don't buy anything from them. They won't supply it.
I suggest people put in a scam report at

Erit D.

Erit D.Perth, WA

DO NOT BUY

Goods did not arrive have reported to bank as fraud. Usually always buy on paypal however thought it was safe as it said australian company. Repeated emails but no reply and no contact details either

paid but no products delivered, didn't see these reviews on time

paid but no products delivered, did not see these reviews on time. nobody answers to emails after so many attempts. this is so bad and how is this web site still operational?

Scammers

I ordered the product 1 month ago & it has not been received. No response to emails including a request to refund my money. I have lodged a complaint with the credit card company resulting in mydailyvita removing any evidence of my order. amazing that such blatant scammers are allowed to operate by the Australian regulatory organisations.